It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Guice, the love we talk about does not extinguish when you are alone, nor does it manifest through need or physical relationships.

There is always more than one meaning of a word when it becomes abused.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes, 'Love' is not really a term that can be explained through the fantastical way hollywood portrays it as.

A love for humanity and life at large is something everyone is capable of no matter what level of spiritual, mental, or emotional development has been reached.

Love is what connects us all us. It is not something you do, know, or feel. It just is.

Love is.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Thanks for pointing out the fluoride and calcium mixup. Calcium is good for your bones, but fluorinated water and toothpaste is not that great...Although I do use the toothpaste as the natural stuff doesn't seem to work that great.

However, I had one brand of homeopathic toothpaste from a dentist a few years back that worked wonders yet I can't seem to find it these days. I hope they didn't pull it off the market.

As for agriculture...Well Steve right now I am taking a 'Permaculture' class in which I will be certified after the month is out. There's a magazine based in the UK that you should check out by the same name.

Organic food in general is much healthier for you as it does not contain pesticides and herbicides that conventionally grown food does (Isn't that funny, its called conventional yet it has only existed since the Industrial Revolution).

The US has quite a large number of organic food stores (Whole Foods is a big one, Wild Oats just got bought out by them) and farmers markets, but the average person cannot generally afford to purchase organic and locally grown food all the time, nor do they know necessarily the health benefits to organic food.

I have convinced my family to start the organic lifestyle and my friend actually turned me on to the whole organic food business. Its funny because him and me are the only guys we know into this movement (aside from where I reside in Arizona which happens to be very forward-thinking).

I'll let you in on the permaculture stuff as I learn more about it...I can define it as a system of land management that involves much upfront work, but then the system essentially runs itself...Sustainability at its finest!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
SteveR,

I saw that website on the battery thread and then I clicked the link you provided...It seems that guy actually does his research, good to know! Its sad what people put in their bodies. I used to eat that stuff occasionally, but now I can't even get near it. I ate some fast food this break and I felt sick immediately afterwards. My body is reacting much more quickly as it knows what is bad and I'm becoming more in tune with what is really going on inside...

Its good to know one self eh

Caveman,

Our agricultural methods have essentially ruined the land, yes. However, so has our industrial and commercial production...Essentially everything we as Americans do is backwards and needs to be fixed.

However, the amount of money and time needed to change most systems is so great that a majority of people would rather die than look at the real problems at hand.

Only time will tell, but I see great changes happening in the underground here. Many people are indeed waking up, bit by bit.

Remember things change very slowly...I can notice it though.

A great example that was brought up today in class involves 'climate change.'

We may not be 100% at fault for how our planet is now, but we have a great deal of responsibility to change what we are able to.

With the release of Al Gore's movie, the mainstream is at least aware of many wrongdoings in the corporate and social world.

Much change is still to come...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
let me know how that works out. Afterall, i eat what organic food I can, i'm on that train too, and i know it doesnt take much of an education for us to know poisons like pesticide aren't good to eat.
Just my over-all concern right now is how much actual minerals are getting into the food. Theres like 60 different kinds we need apparently. I was reading that some cultures around the world drink this water that is rich in minerals, they call it something else, I forget, well, its not unusual for them to live to past 100. I can't name a specific culture either, it's just something I read.

Longevity is one thing, but health is completely different. Its pretty sad when I see people who are like 32 showing the innitial signs of decaying health. Theres people who are 50 who look 70. My freind was saying he was watching some guy from Cirque du sole, the circus, talk on tv, and there was this guy who he thought looked to be in his 30's, who actually was about 65. Thats my goal. Be as happy, healthy, and useful as long as I can. We make it seem like we'll all innevitably get old, get shrivled up, lose our teeth, have organ failure and start losing our mind, but I'm starting to really think this can be avoided. My grandfather for one I know has lived a very stress free life, and he's pretty dynamic for an 80 year old man.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Right but there is so little of it in the world being enacted that this so called connection you speak of (which i agree is the way it is) is hard to grasp and see. I understand that love is and will always be but it is being pushed aside right now....i am very in touch with my feelings and feel lost without love. I understand that it does not dissipate when i am alone so maybe this feeling of loniless is my higher self realizing just how big of a mess the human race actually is in. So my personal relationships that show me love fulfill me in that sense because no matter where you look in this world you will find murder and injustice.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
what was my past life

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

The term organic is more or less a scam. The FDA does not care what quality practices a farmer actually uses as long as they can afford the label (organic, natural, etc). Small-scale farmers who would benefit from organic and permaculture practices cannot afford the certification, while a large-scale farmer can afford to pay off the certifier...Its disgusting, but true.

You'd be better off purchasing locally grown food, and make sure you get to know the farmer you buy your food from (or better yet, grow your own food).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have some questions...

How does one access their higher self? Any sort of methods behind it or tips you can give out?

Are all "higher selves" on the same level?

What God do you believe in and do you pray to him (DETAILS)?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ou ou ou. Menguard. I have some questions.

1. What demon did i saw last time?
2. Whats behind the doors I have found?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The god is the plants and the trees, ourself and everyone. Words like matter confuse the reality that everything is made of energy, it just takes on certain laws which we characterise as matter. The fact that everything is made of energy means we are all related. I think also astrology proves this. The position of planetary bodies affects everyone, so that means we're all inter-connected in some way.

I'm trying to explain it better but quite frankly I'm too tired right now, someone else here will give you an excellent answer, if not I'll continue this tommorow.

Know this though, anything manifests as reality with enough thought. In effect I think a lot of the gods people worship have created/assumed a form, a mid-dimensional being or something, kind of like how the flow of energy in a city creates like a being. I've accepted this as truth lately and so I've decided to give everyone of every religion a break. There is much corruption and ignornace in religions but I can see it possible that these deities exist. I for one think the greek gods were aliens... chariots of fire in the sky? They were higher dimensional beings, thats my opinion. The interesting thing about christianity is jesus never told anyone to go to church, or read the bible, that stuff came after he died, he just basically said.. "Love." and thats essentially the breakdown of what we believe. Somehow man has managed to twist that into a religion, the bible itself is mostly egyptian and the image of satan was to demonize pagans, and the word hell was stolen from the norse. They're all essentially the same thing, maybe they're all rip off of mostly untrue stories but the message remains constant, love one another.

Love and light my freind.. light is energy... the light we see is visible because our eyes make it visible, there are other frequencies there to see. We eat animals and plants for ENERGY, those plants make their energy, by absorbing LIGHT. So essentially...light is what allows life to be. So it seems to me. And to allow to be, is to love. To produce is to love, essentially that is what you are doing when you love a spouse. You CREATE together, and learn. Without love production is not possible. Love and light are one in the same, and they are everything.

Ok i guess thats an ok description, I lied about not being able to describe it right now, I can explain further in depth tommorow if you like, but this is a discussion board, and others are WAY better as summing this up a lot easier then I can.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey menguard ( what about women ? ) I posted a question a while back concerning real time problems, you do not answer which makes me think that you are stumped when it comes to reality. Your generalizations are nothing but
that and when it comes to individual higher self questions you cannot answer, for you do not know and you are certainly not a higher light but just another self deluding fraud with an audience to match.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You summed it up really well imo.

'cept to me light is a metaphor in spirits context.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by tartar
Ou ou ou. Menguard. I have some questions.

1. What demon did i saw last time?
Answer:Yourself.

2. Whats behind the doors I have found?

Answer:Yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How does one access their higher self?

Answer:Through the mind, body and spirit connection. You attune yourself to truth in ones life and follow the path home that rings to truth to your soul development.

Are all "higher selves" on the same level?

Answer:They are but the window being looked through is different through perception. It really depends on how much house cleaning we do inside ourselves.

What God do you believe in and do you pray to him (DETAILS)?

Answer:The (G.)reat (O.)miniscIent (D.)irector, within ourselves.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes. I fully conquer.

Its the only conclusion I come to when I try to summerise what light exactly is. Its a perception.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Men gaurd wat was my past life...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The schematic of 911

What happened during the colapse of buildings?
Answer:There were (light particles) being streamed through underground currents dissolving matter based objects. Through (Sound projection) from underground currents erupted pockets of energy up the building. An underground terminal that shot (space energy) through it.

What kind of weapon did this?
Answer:Seismic blasts. A protoplasmic weapon. Earths grid energy. Solar wave energy through earths grid.

How did this happen?
Answer:They used light/energy to trigger this ignition.

Who is they?
Psychics.

Psychics?
Answer:Underwater people.

Underwater people?
Answer:Space beings.

From the suns moon.
Answer:Invisible wave energy.

Underwater people?
Answer: People with less density than water.

Why?
Answer:To change Earths Programming.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why water compliments the soul.

1. All cell based activity is guided through neurological correspondance of the lights magnification.

2.Water is 'Liquid Light' we process through our cyclic energy patterns.

3.Water is a form of energy.

4.Water gives us reflections of the soul.

5.Water is a purifier.

6.Water nourishes the imbalanced state of energy in the body.

7.Water guides nutrients through the body.

8. Water builds up immunity to change.

9.Water can pierce through all living souls.

10.Water is substantial energy that is governed by the moon tides.

11.Jesus walked on water=A light being that knew (his density) was far (more managable) even to physical living light of linear dynamics.

12.Water is a timeless being.

13.Our water is a reflection of our existance. The purity of our water demands attention.

14.More than three fourths of the human body is full of water.

15.Gives the body oxygen for the soul to breath.

16.Water is a consumable form of light, we nourish our souls with.

17.Our sun is made of Liquid Light.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How I would tell you to look at the Universes at large is one circle being wrapped up by another world then by a galaxy going supernova.

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join