It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok...so hopefully i have a question here that can be answered by menguard. Its not about my personal love life so dont worry caveman....i want to know what my purpose is? I read somewhere that the meaning of our lives isnt dictated by the job we have or how much money we make or what cloths we wear but by our individual purpose on this planet or within this existential construct. What is my purpose....my higher self's purpose i guess you can say?
I already know certain things about who i am:
1. I cannot stand any injustice no matter how small. I know you cant fight them all and i know that complaining wont do anything about it but im just talking about those strong feelings i get when i hear about injust things happening to people. I argue certain issues till im blue in the face and get so worked up over them. I feel it in my heart that i would give up my life for justice and freedom.
2. I have an overwhelming ability to love (just a passing remark about my personal life). I gave my ex the gift of unconditional love....she cheated 3 times and disrespected me but i tried my hardest to love her with all my heart and soul in the fact of the pain she caused me. Not only in this way....i have a yearning to help people even though im not always in the best position to do so. I cry when i see overwhelming acts of goodness (police officer saves a child....etc..) and sacrifice.
3. I have the ability to listen to people and infer meaning from what they are saying both about themselves and their decisions. I have a habit of eating to the core of certain people and would voice what is actually taking place in the background of a situation.
4. Dont know what this means but a lot of people are experiencing it....i get deja vu a lot more than usual and i also realize during that same instance that i have already had deja vu about something already. I know there is a thread about this already but im adding it here.
5. And of course.....i feel as though everything i do is and will be trumped by something more meaningful and have had visions or dreams of i myself perpetuating a movement or action which has implications that are universally good.

Dont know what all this means....maybe menguard could just tell me what my aura color is and i could look that up. My name is Giuseppe by the way.....Hi Menguard

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

Maybe I'll try again tonight.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just realised today that I can see auras. I think I was making it out to be harder then it is. I'd always stare at myself in the mirror and try different approaches, and I always thought I saw green, but though it might have been the lighting. I also thought I always saw green because a freind of mine told me a while ago that I was green, so I wasn't sure if I was just trying to believe it was green. As well some other people I tried looking at might have been green.. but anyways, it wasn't until today when I was sitting and talking with 3 co-workers that I got the impression that one was yellow, one was orange, and the girl I was talking to was red, and it made sense to me that those would be their colours. Ah anyways, its pretty cool, and easy. I can't describe it. feeling and seeing at the same time, but not even trying that hard.

Menguard, question bro:

I saw something on tv a while ago about these highly magnetic areas where people see like dissapearing robed figures, or druids or something, and also aliens. There was a rock marked with some druidic writing. One person tried to ender some cave there and a black robed druid appeared and pointed him to move away. Very interesting, I'm sure there is areas like this everywhere.

My question is, is this a portal to a lower dimension? Me and my room-mate theorise the el chupacabra, bigfoot, and all sorts of creatures from medieval tales may have travelled through gate ways like this.

I also believe bigfoot is a lower dimension, or parallel dimensional evolution of man, if aliens had not interfered genetically. They have more technology then us too as I've seen on tv.

Anyways, that wasn't the question, but correct me if I'm wrong about any of this please.

Are these places portals to a lower dimension perhaps? Can one travel through there, and then back? what would happen if you did, how would you feel, would you be in the same place but the whole world would be different, what is this place like. What are the types of people there, what are they like, what is their civilization like.

or are these places a gateway to something else entirely, or not a gateway at all but an energy source, one some spirits don't want us near?

Basically can you shed some light about these locations, any kind of dimensional travel through means of "walking into a rift", the effects, and whats this place like in a lower or parrel density/dimension?

You know?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Good subject for spiritual science

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

you have to figure out your purpose for yourself. Don't focus so much on the events but on the intent, that should give you a glimpse of the probable outcome.

I know my purpose, deep down, and the events I put in motion aim towards that direction.

I like to cheat now and then and ask people these things we should ask ourselves. Sometimes they give me an answer, even if they do not, it is still an answer. Either way it doesn't matter what they tell us because we have to disect it anyway. It can cause lots of problems too. It took me a year of trial and error to fully realise I was master of my own destiny and doing something because someone says it will happen doesn't make any sense. Because thats just not how its going to happen.

Let me tell you something I've learned when asking about the future.

You'll get responses like "you have to be alert october 20nd, because a certain freind will have a proposition for you, you will be happy if you act on it. After that you will have a "CHANCE" to make some important changes in your life"

I don't know if you follow but what I'm trying to say is you are the master of your destiny, and people giving you a glimpse into a POSSIBLE future, is more like a catalyst to the event happening. They don't say it will happen, they say it CAN happen.

By me having that prior information, I think...hmm wow, I should try and make this happen, and then THAT puts me in this direction to do everything in my power to make that event happening.

Its like... They tell you something will happen based on the insight that you will do exactly as they say. They point you in the direction, and more times then not we follow.

It's hard to explain really, but this kind of stuff I felt controlled my life for the past 3 years...well I kinda had a EUREKA moment last year and it stopped after that. YOU, and only YOU, are master of your destiny. Follow your spirit. Energy moves in direction of least resistance, whatever feels right for you, is probably right for you, go with the flow, your destiny will reveal itself through your actions.

I'm not menguard but take it from me, someone who'd had some tough times wrapping their mind around the future. FOCUS ON THE NOW. Be alert, aware, eyes and ears open. Walk confident with an open mind and open heart and you'll see what you have to do.

good luck with all that.

And go ahead, talk about your girl problems, thats what got me so screwed up in my timeline/destiny worries anyway. I can relate. It's hard when your gut tells you something about a person but the events in place show otherwise.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

thanks, yeah I thought so. I think it would be something great to discuss and would really help open our minds to new thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This is a way I could explain it where there has been areas of low vibration. Where the currents of air are thin there might be people hiding in an energetic patterning suited to their belief systems.

Dark cold spots are usually good for those. Those that come out at night like the dark because its hides their faces. It's there playground to move around in.

This in detail of ghosts, when the air gets cold there is something polarizing the air. Making the room cold maybe to suit their temperment.

A lot of times they leave calling cards behind such as incenses or smells that are recognizable to us if they are our own descendants. Other than that their is only an energy pattern to feel and vibe out what the electrical response does to our nervous system.

You can take a compass or a neckless with a quarts crystal on it, to an area with a(energy vortice) and it should keep spinning.

The area will usually pull on your solar plexus region or make you feel off center or balance. But there are other areas that are for merging higher vibrations. These places will put a pressure on your stomache and make you feel like you have to go to the restroom, to get rid of what is in your stomache so your body can align with the energy your in, because the body can't hold onto physical things in the system when it wants to bathe in areas like those. Those areas usually have a distinctive ownership feel when you enter them. If it's out in nature even better, those areas are open to all entities to prowl. Me, I like the desert at night.

The easiest way to find them is just let your body lead you to it, the body will be lead to it like a magnet, just use the center of your solar plexus and let it lead you to it by feeling or use intuition which will bring you to it.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

hmm, thanks, that was awesome. I need to keep going back and forth to that until I have digested it fully. But i understand what you're getting at.

So, assuming we have an entirely different belief system then those of us here, would be inclined to group with those who share that belief system, who co-create that reality as we know it? It's like... forget everything you know, and substitute it with ideas that seem a little wacky to you... you would in effect exist in a different reality, a parrellel dimension, or lower dimension, where your surroundings are created to your thought system and those around you? And better yet, take it a step further, everything I do seems it can be mapped by the planets and stars, and everyone around me. It's some other forces that exist elsewhere that allow their reality to be. Like a universe that exists everywhere, but isn't visible to us here.

Like unlimited rooms in a giant house and each room is it's own reality, with its own system.

Is this what you're getting at? Am I on the right track? I think so because it would make sense to me. It reminds me of on star trek, the chaotic space, no'one can exist there except beings that understand it, flow with it.

This whole idea, even if i'm interpretting this wrong, seems right to me. Our reality is what we make it, so there must be a place/reality to suit everyones needs.

And perhaps... maybe in lower vibrational place, where people dwell on fear... maybe the thought that some wierd creatures co-exist with them, enables it to be that way, like the power of attraction.

Like what if tommorow everyone on this planet suddenly believed there was a race of giant centipedes, that would in effect make it so right?

I'm also speculating that I could enter an alternate reality unless I changed my beliefs to suit it, for me to match its frequency. Hey man maybe I'm wrong but our reality is only limited to the limit of our imagination, and if I think this can happen, then surely elsewhere it must happen.

I was always interested about the ghost/temperature drop connection, thanks.

This is totally outside my standard line of thinking I need to analyse this over the next few months.

Am I wrong with your interpretation menguard? Were you trying to get at something else?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

This in detail of ghosts, when the air gets cold there is something polarizing the air. Making the room cold maybe to suit their temperment.

and temperature is relative to the speed/frequency of energy...

so... is that this world's temperature is relative to our thinking? The frequency of our thoughts, with an environment to suit it?

And say theres a hot planet, in our reality, if our thoughts were to resonate at that planet's frequency, would it say like... REVEAL a race of people there who we did not see, that chime with/ produce that frequency?

uh, hmmm,....

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes there are areas in certain times of our life that unfold a different time zone or parallel reality to our own. And that reality merges with our own.

We co-exist with many occupants in a given space. See where we exist in a room by ten by twelve, three thousand five hundred ghosts could propagate into that time space, overlapped through thought streams.

Think how many imprints through times course of life could be left or programmed into that area that we are attracted to.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes (energy residual) is left through frequency waves that affect matter. Whats in one area is left in another.

Lets say that I call you (right now) and your phone rings three hours from now, when I just called you in the 'direct moment'. Life will give you messages sometimes that arrive to late or they are in alignment with the (other) time frame.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed. Thanks.

So in affect, based on frequency, for all I know there could be like 300000 people or objects where I am at this moment, it's all over-lapped based on frequency/ thought, reality.

There could be a multitude of imprints everywhere, it's just a matter of tuning into that frequency. The frequency could be so low that it takes light years in our perspective to complete a full up and down in its pattern, and in that frequency exists a different reality.

But the frequency is so low, it's like, everything there would be so confined, so dense, maybe every life form there is like a crystalized rocky form of incredible density.

Ok, and so our energy is drawn to these areas I mentioned because this like a spot where these realities intersect?.. so imprints there would be the strongest?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Right, if we change our temperature of our Internal Core temperature usually the spiritual masses light capacity we will open different cells of our make up to pick up different matter states that we can arrive in and we will be picking up different part of the Onion or another layer of reality that wasn't a option before.

And with it you will be picking up different truths that arrive at a different rate with rarified energy componants of light propelling circuitury to different part of the (Energetic Body.) We can change the componants of our reality through energetic manipulation we will pericieve a different world around us.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What if I told you that if you were in a coral full of rocks and though their density may seem very hard they are conscious enough to pick us up by being where we are in a certain time and space. And if that rock consciously makes us aware we might pick it up and take it home with us.

Thats right, through vibration we are attuned to the rocks consciousness through our selection.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is it that as I become more aware and start to see my reality in different ways, I vibrate at a higher frequency and at some point could I just jump out of this reality and enter one that suits me? Isn't that what we've been doing all along? Everything as I know it and everyone as I know is a frequency of gods thought I wish to experience? Like who we are can be linked to planetary bodies and stuff like that...maybe this whole 2012 thing will be a shift in awareness...which can be shown by universal galactic mathematics like astrology... and it just so happens that the 2012 date marks a spot in awareness that makes us all collectively move to a higher frequency that suits our reality? Its like... the position of say venus can have different meanings for all of us... maybe the 2012 date will be something like...........aliens appear in the sky that day, and THAT shifts our awareness to a new point, a new frequency, which in affect changes our reality as we know it! And our freinds in space have knowledge of astrology and such and they know this is the case..

In effect... the position of something in our galaxy marks just another stage in the pattern of time and reality, and it just so happens that point is an event of epic proportions which causes a global shift in reality due to some event or trigger. It's like... if my reality and perception was so much higher then everyone here, I would have incarnated into a world that was more to my suiting, unless I came here as some sort of light worker to help these people, which could in effect be exactly to my suiting,... so BASICALLY.... I think I get it... think about this.... 2012 is supposed to mark the point where our star finally joins with our galaxy, instead of just orbiting it eliptically, yet not being a part of it right? Thats what I'm told anyway... think about it... we are isolated from the galaxy... why? Because the global mentality is that we are ALONE in the universe, and that mentallity is changing...which the stars tell us, and thus we are heading towards our home galaxy, as the truth unfolds, as we come to a new reality... A new reality which beings of light help us realise.

I feel like I just solved the rubix cube of my reality.... either that or i am INSANE. But I think i'm right here.

If any of what I just said makes sense, what do you think menguard?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What if I told you that if you were in a coral full of rocks and though their density may seem very hard they are conscious enough to pick us up by being where we are in a certain time and space. And if that rock consciously makes us aware we might pick it up and take it home with us.

Thats right, through vibration we are attuned to the rocks consciousness through our selection.

interesting. I think it's all comming together now.

its like how I said before, how the truth is in layers or grades/levels. I understood what you meant before about everything being energy..vibration, but now I feel I need to expand that and examine it deeper.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
See with that Blue Hue around Earth we are saying loud and clear we are a conduit capable of translation through our mode of operation called frequency waves. We are sounding out to the other planets out there we are capable of communication with other planets/chakras to align with.

In a sense we are the 'voice of God' commanding out other modes of operations in the solar systems body. But actively a cell networking fiber links with other living tissue.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Is it that as I become more aware and start to see my reality in different ways, I vibrate at a higher frequency and at some point could I just jump out of this reality and enter one that suits me? Isn't that what we've been doing all along? Everything as I know it and everyone as I know is a frequency of gods thought I wish to experience? Like who we are can be linked to planetary bodies and stuff like that...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Now I'd suggest you pause and hold this moment for a while.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

See with that Blue Hue around Earth we are saying loud and clear we are a conduit capable of translation through our mode of operation called frequency waves. We are sounding out to the other planets out there we are capable of communication with other planets/chakras to align with.

In a sense we are the 'voice of God' commanding out other modes of operations in the solar systems body. But actively a cell networking fiber links with other living tissue.

right, and colour is a representation of a frequency.. we are stating that we are capable of manipulating frequency, and its like... blue is our signature. It shows our frequency to the outside... we are all linked through different frequencies through a network, and our frequency is represented.. chakra... the planets chakra, aura, hmm. I'm getting scrambled here but I understand now. This atmosphere of ours is like a unique aura? So... what if our frequency changes, maybe we become a loving people... maybe our planet becomes a green one? I don't know, but either way, we are making ourselves known through frequency..

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Everything we choose to pick up through awareness invites us to a larger reality within.

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join