It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Still showing.

"I'm trying to lose that." < So

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

yes your star background is still there.

You fool, taking these points for granted, I wish I had a background!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Long time no see biggie. This place isn't the same as it used to be, but we've all got our things to do, which I whole-heartedly encourage
Hopefully you'll stick around for a while.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'd just like to share with you guys that the other day I randomly clicked some box that was like a free psychic chakra reading with just your name and birthday.

ha, I was expecting a computer generated answer, I did it just for kicks.. little did I know it would be life-changing. This psychic lady seems to know me in great detail, she thinks we may have created a bond, probably negotiated before-hand a while ago. Well she sent me a very long, exciting, but worrysome email, well, I'll spare the details but it seems like an organised fate that was pre-arranged.

Main reason I decided to share that bit of information.. You never know when something phenominal could come out of something so damn trivial! This is important. I mean, I just clicked free psychic reading while looking for new meditations to try..

For all YOU know... some piece of garbage you picked up off the street the other day could have kick started you on an action-packed adventure wrapped around a murder-mystery, terrorist alien conspiracy.
I'm just saying, it can be happen.. Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Want to see what it looks like to die in an airplane?

Watch this.

link

Not cool.

[edit on 2007/12/24 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Psychic Lady sounds interesting Steve, you never know, I've noticed a few genuine people crop up in 'spam' before. Naivety aside, some of these people have little control over their marketing, a real shame.

Back on the health theme, I've discovered a new dietary supplement called Chlorella. Edible algae that filters and absorbs beneficial minerals from freshwater lakes.. and, ofcourse, contains its own plant-based antioxidants and general all around goodness.

Contains:

3000ug Beta-Carotine (63% Vit-A RDA)
0.2mg Vit-B2 (13%)
4.0ug Vit-B12 (400%)
8.0mg Iron (56%)
2.2mg Zinc (14%)
18.0ug Iodine (12%)
8.1mg Choline
5.7mg Inositol
90mg Chlorophyll
88.5mg RNA
8.31mg DNA

ALL per 3 grams of the stuff!

Ofcourse I don't beleive in any benefits besides the 'name' wow factor in the last 3 nutrients, the others however are VERY useful for vegetarians especially ones that don't eat many vegetables.

Seems I won't be needing those godforesaken vitamin pills again. I swear they burn a hole in my stomach.

And ofcourse a natural source of Iron. There were some valid issues raised with the toxicity of regular iron pills.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So why were the 'Gods of Old wrapped' up in mummy suits?
Answer:To prevent this existance from being seen. The logical way to lock up something is to store it into a 'Mystery'.

So if this Old Ancient Wrapping does have pertinance then it would be a logical solution to wrap our gODS OF OLD into mummy suits and store them in a top security place. Not only that It is to my knowing they pulled out the brains because this would show a (huge difference) in the brain capacity that could be utilized in comparison to the human brain.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
BY DEFINITION ALL OF YOU ARE FROM ELSEWHERE, WE WERE PUT HERE.

Encarta Dictionary: English (North America)

Extraterrestrials:

Outside Earth

Existing or coming from somewhere outside Earth and its atmosphere.

Alien:

1. extraterrestrial being

A being from another planet or another part of the universe especially in works of science fiction.

2.noncitizen resident of country
a citizen of a country other than the one he or she is currently in.

3.outsider
somebody who does not belong to or does not feel accepted by a group or society

alien (adjective)

1.strange
outside somebodys normal or previous experience and seeming strange and sometimes threatning.

an alien practice

2.inconsistant with somebody or something
not in keeping or totally incompatible with the nature of somebody or something

ideas that were alien to her philosophy

3.not from country
not a citizen of, or not belonging to, the country in question.

extraterrestrial
from another world or part of the universe, or relating to extraterrestrial beings, especially in works of science fiction

an alien spacecraft

alien (transitive verb)
alien

same as alienate
(sense 4)
LAW

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think I have a soulmate at my school.....a past lover that is.....
her name is lauren ....
Are my senses right?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by roach2]

[edit on 24-12-2007 by roach2]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by roach2

Things like that i'm pretty sure your feelings don't make up. Trust your instincts.

I'm pretty sure I met a past life lover as well, and I can tell we weren't meant to be together again, we had no interest in each other, stared at each other like "been there done that", its funny the second time I went to go talk to her someone walked between us and then it kind of killed the conversation for the rest of the night because I felt something inside me gave me the feeling I didn't know how to even talk to her. Well it was funny, I won't bother explaining the rest.

I think usually when you get these feelings you're never wrong, as much as you think you don't know.

I was walking down the street years ago and walked past this girl who was talking to her boyfreind and there was like this surge of energy when I saw her, I know she felt it too because as we just walked past each other we just stared at each other, it was a wierd feel, well I don't need to explain much more but I actually know this person quite well now.

TRUST, YOUR instincts.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

steve about your background, because it is still stars.. why don't you upload an image that has the same colour of blue as your avatar?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
well i'm assuming thats what you wanted to do, like your old one right?

Better yet, if you have a free animated GIF imaging progam, I have the "JASC anim gif" thing that comes with paint shop pro.. well anyways why don't you just make the background colour in your avatar the transparent colour? Your avatar background is just a flat colour anyway, you could use the background colour or picture of your profile to determine the avatars backgroud in theory right?

I'd even gladly do it for you, but I can't do it until I get to my computer, I'm at my parents until these "holy days" are over. heheheh

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
steve about your background, because it is still stars.. why don't you upload an image that has the same colour of blue as your avatar?

That's what I intend to do when I have 2500 points. I'm currently at 1844 as I've had a few good applauses lately. It's going to take a while longer, then I'll buy a transparent background.

Thanks Caveman, hope you had a good Christmas.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

ha, you too man.

Transparent backgroud? Ahh I don't know how these things work, I think its a little silly the way they do this on ATS, but what else are you gunna do with points? I don't care about points I just want to express myself dammit.

Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Mission Accomplished my prehistoric friend.

Podcasting helped. All looks good, except for someone's 170px avatar breaking the margin.

[edit on 2007/12/27 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If it is me, I am sorry. It does not alter by page. How do I fix it, I'm not the most tech savvy guy on the planet? Am one of the coolest though.

I will do anything.

AAC

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hey AAC, thanks for offering brother. The tech-god SkepticOverlord who I have been pining to has enabled avatar cropping. Happiness.

And, nope, I get out plenty thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What is true wisdom?

Becoming a balance, in an unbalanced world.

Balance as individual parameter, no more compensatory groups?

That is right, through Knowing.

What really is Knowing?

Peace.

Why Peace?

Potential unleashed.

[edit on 2007/12/27 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What is spontaneous combustian, and why does one do it? Is it an accident, attack, incompatability, punishment?

And please don't say it's something someone chooses to experience because I know that already..
I'm just wondering about cause and effect, how and why it happens and who/what makes it happen.

It seems like an effective punishment or a correction or something.

HMMMMMMMMMMmmm.. This is a curious one.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Destruction is never the action of an illuminated soul, Caveman. Nor is it an effective coercion or lesson. Think about this.

S.C. is an effect of physics, as most deaths are. It is avoidable. Hope that helps.

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join