It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

no etherical waterwave, there will be no such thing happening as an all planet alignment, you've watched to many Tomb Raider films.

offcourse alignments trigger something, as all is triggering.

;-)

couldn't have said it worse.

I've looked up on the internet, offcourse such a thing would be.. wonderous. It isn't happening right here right now. not even in 2012.
nice laugh

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
well co-incidentally they're saying we were never in the milky way, but inside a small dwarf galaxy, that has elipticly been orbiting it, and now its being engulfed/connected to the milky way.

Thats what 'NASA' is saying. And they don't tell us any crazy stuff. So my guess is we will be going through some astrophenomenon.

Its gunna be fun!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I really don't know. I can only suggest, stop looking for wonder in the future, and look for it in the moment. There is plenty to stimulate you within your immediate grasp.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Some people constantly live in the past. That is the worst way to be. You must never hold grudges, feel sorry for past mistakes, past mishaps, or just the past in general. It's impossible to move forward for people who live in the past.

Some people live in the now, for the now, and this way is healthy, but poses as a risk since some might not be prepared for the future since they only care about short term desires and living habits.

The people who always think ahead, will always be prepared for the best and worst of times.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

Thank you for your time and efforts!

I have some questions, too:

1. My father is paralyzed on the left side after a stroke. What can I do to (help) cure him?

2. I am trying to develop my intuition and find that "Inner Voice". How am I doing?

3. What is my purpose here in this life?

4. Do you have any recommendations for my spiritual development? I really feel motivated..

Thank you!

cc

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You people must stop repeating these questions over and over, you ask for too much. Your questions sometimes sound ridiculous. Beside's your 4th question, i dont see anything that can be answered in less than 5 pages. After a stroke, you should try to look into M-state elements and ORMUS.

Click clack? Stay away from mainstream hiphop and heavy rock music, it corrupts.

Read a few pages of this thread and you will see how you can progress spritually, but it all depends on you. God is within you. You should not look up into the sky depending on anyone or anything but YOURSELF!

[edit on 8/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 8/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ha, heavy rock does corrupt. It happened to me, but it opened my eyes too, but only part way, if you know what I mean. Forgiveless anger, pessimism, hate, instigating violence.

That it why lately I feel like I only like a couple of the bands i've always liked, the others, just aren't for me anymore, I don't want to hear about hate.

But some bands there are exceptions, and the music heals me, and drives me.

My close freinds think i've lost my values, sold out, conformed. I just tell them the music thinks small, and poorly, and any ways i'm just taking it to the next level. And that includes forgiving, accepting, and with some time, loving all life, including the corporate S.O.B.s the angry music sings about.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Same here caveman. It happened to me too. The problem is that some people never mature and continue to live in MTV land. That was not the case with us, but it's evident in big cities for sure. Like all negative things, positives are spawned from them.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Menguard,

Why do people get so easily frustrated nowadays?
Apparently, after 264 pages, people are still having trouble with their spiritual evolution.

Is there anything you might add to help these people?
It seems impossible for many to remain politely.

Thank you, cc

PS. I hate rock and roll...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Menguard I sent you a U2U.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClickClack
Apparently, after 264 pages, people are still having trouble with their spiritual evolution.

"Apparently"

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Menguard, has all ingenuity in mankind been lost forever? Is the planetary consciousness the reason why we do not need it? Are Jews controlling the planet? Why are the Draconans so weak? Is it because they are few? Is this war about outside parties? or is it about our nations?

[edit on 8/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
the 'illusion' of climbing up

sometimes, I have this feeling I'm getting somewhere, when it turns out to leave me at a new beginning point. Then this new traject is starting over. The sense of self remains the same. Experiences are locked up within yourself. Like they open up with times. Then to lead you back to yourself. It's mostly about staying centered within yourself as to remain serene in all experiences.

This gave up these insights.

Do not be the rocking of the boat. Be the boat itself. In heavy waters, the boat goes up and down, but the boat remains the boat.

cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All time and space is the conduct of the mind

All time and space is a conduct of the MIND

IF all time is bound by the state in which consciousness arrives, then so are its arrivals and departures.

Now if you were to take every living thing out of this Universe, all there would be is space, which keeps the motor running.

Space is the free energy of the Universe. Like in rivers there are currents which guide and seperate.And in that space is precious moments, that allow the human to be free.

All space is a living energy current, divided by waves of motion. And depending on which current of space you find yourself in, is the wave of motion that you will take.

The electromagnetic static charge moves Planets to there desired destination.

Solar waves propel planets into timed gravitational zones.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Menguard,
What advise do you have for me? Should I continue with my current job or pursue my passion?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by no_boxes

Answer: Do what pleases you at the present moment, and if the moment grows so does time.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Space is the free energy of the Universe. Like in rivers there are currents which guide and seperate.And in that space is precious moments, that allow the human to be free.

All space is a living energy current, divided by waves of motion. And depending on which current of space you find yourself in, is the wave of motion that you will take.

The electromagnetic static charge moves Planets to there desired destination.

Beautifully put.

This helps my present day discernment, so I greatly appreciate it.

Always building those building blocks.

AAC

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Ok, here is my question:
Is there anything to worry about concerning this?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Answer:The 'ancient order' has no grounds to take such contrite measures, only life full of worship will follow.Money is a power plot to keep things as they are, but bartering has a better welfare system set up.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Money is a power plot to keep things as they are

Here you go again.

Money is nothing more than an engineered narcotic, a diversion that knows no end.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join