It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I see your point. The road to ascension starts with solitude. It's basically a must for all humans. So when I speak about simple things, not an entire basic religous structure, but simple methods to reach enlightenment, I say it was written already, so you must. Teachers must use labels like "must" and "need".

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Did you guys know that language and critical interpretation are bitter enemies?

I hope nobody "Stars" this reply.

Damn that's funny.

AAC

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Critical interpretation.... or subconscious impregnation?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well, I just cant help but lose hope when I hear some of the funniest demands made by some people. Perhaps, I am ignorant. Im sure my birth date can give me lots of detail on my overall demeanor, but not specifics on whether I'll be wealthy or not.

I figure I tell the good soul to start with some solitude. Some self discovery. And with some time, increased energy and motivation.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I agree. It was a good call SCF.

I have no doubt had the same reactions to much of these people.

Refinement of approach is always stimulating however.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Steve, I've noticed how you reacted to some of these questions, and your approach is so subtle that your objections almost go unnoticed. I appear to have a much more hostile approach, but I call it sternness.

There are so many lost souls roaming about our planet that they never lose that child like naiveness. It's good to be childlike, simple, openminded, etc, but some souls would do anything to light up their paths, and this includes spending fortunes on tarot readers and psychic scam artists. I love Tarot cards, and I use them as a daily source of wisdom. But thats about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Steve, I've noticed how you reacted to some of these questions, and your approach is so subtle that your objections almost go unnoticed.

I deeply appreciate your reflections. Candor is one aspect we can reap the benefits of. I am cautious in its facilitation with those that have not developed sufficently to be responsible for its stimulating consequences.

I think we all feel somewhat unseated when those fortune telling questions arise. It mimics the internal reactions we face in everyday life. It can be a kneejerk. We are in a spiritual position to offer limited guidance, to herd has almost become a paternal instinct. We are surrounded by infinite avenues for response daily, frustration can build naturally.

It is a test of our own self-perception. One could be fooled into superiority without further convincing than this display. Our societal structure supports superiority constructs, the concept is not alien, the mindset beckons our adoptation all too often. I beleive we all walk the line successfully.

Be proud of your development, but do not allow it to change your perception of the people you were once apart of. Maybe in this life, or previous incarnations.

Without viewing this in a light/dark fashion, I find the psychology fascinating. While my doctrine of open-mindedness removes the possibility of conclusion, speculation is fair observation and a natural product of our spiritual learning system here.

If one critically but positively assesses all machinations of approach then the creative potential is never limited. You may grow in infinite diversity in infinite combinations, as long as you are not snared by constructs of superiority. That is a pre-defined path and a shackle of thought.

I think we are all doing quite well at keeping our steps in check, so much so I recommended to AAC recently to ease off his caution. We should always seek to share with each other our progress and experiences. We speak from knowledge but are entirely within uncharted territory. There are guiding lights above us who have been there before, but we ourselves are still frontiersmen and it would be well to set nothing in stone just yet.

There are so many lost souls roaming about our planet that they never lose that child like naiveness.

The required influx of souls to support this gigantic population has lowered the bar alot. I spoke at length about this a few weeks ago. Although the detriment around us and the world at large tugs at many potential reactions, remember the responsibility does not lie solely on us. The best we can do is extend a hand to those that require our acceptance in order to help. As Menguard would say there are many that unite from all over the galaxy to perform "godly work" here.

The worst action you can take is to buy into propaganda that paints aliens in a negative light. Try not to even read it or see it. It is designed to shut us lightworkers away from our best partners.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The required influx of souls to support this gigantic population has lowered the bar alot. I spoke at length about this a few weeks ago. Although the detriment around us and the world at large tugs at many potential reactions, remember the responsibility does not lie solely on us. The best we can do is extend a hand to those that require our acceptance in order to help. As Menguard would say there are many that unite from all over the galaxy to perform "godly work" here.

Have you ever felt that your burden is too big? I always say my blessing is my curse, and vise versa. I live in the most materialistic city on the planet. The people here have little clue and so I try to enlighten them, and just offer them an oppurtunity to think. Thats all I can do, it's up for them to want to change. But sometimes I feel humanity is dammed. Look at how past prophets were treated on this planet. The masses crucified them. We appear like ordinary men to the masses, so in order to guide them, we have to become symbols.

If we were born to protect mankind from the start, and were born to be spiritual beings, then it's no use to try and help. I say to myself, why bother? Perhaps we can affect the consciousness as a whole only, and not individually. Holistically, planetary.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Have you ever felt that your burden is too big? I always say my blessing is my curse, and vise versa.

Ofcourse, every second. The burden drains heavily but compassion is not extinguishable. Some have sought their own support mechanisms, but not everyone finds such a spiritual sweet spot. I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on this.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If we interviewed 5000 people on ATS and asked them if they would trade their life away for the life of Hugh Hefner, most would say yes. I wouldn't trade my life away for anything. I have respect for myself, therefore I am capable of respecting everything from a bee to my fellow man. One who does not respect him/herself will never become enlightened. I went through a transformation phase a few years ago that completely transformed me. I have read more books in the last 3 years than my entire life.

Now I believe this happened to me by witnessing other's mistakes. I suffered too. Buddhists think salvation comes from suffering. I was also a paramedic for several years which helped me realize how fortunate I am compared to the unfortunate people I encountered.

Perhaps we were born to be who we are Steve, protectors of humanity, and the way-showers for all. We were meant to make less mistakes than others, programmed by our creators to lead, guide and teach.

But I would like to think that all souls on this planet have the ability to escape the prison of the body. Carnal pleasures and emotional highs are what people seek on a short term basis. Week to week is how people live. Drama to drama. They do not realize that we are immortal, the soul is immortal, so they forget the future, working for a better future, their kids future, and the impact the future will have on their next life. They only worry about tomorrow and next week. Apathy is in abundance because of this short term mentality.

Most would rather remain ignorant. Someone in my family told me that today. They would rather remain ignorant. Is fear causing her to say this? Perhaps. The theory of a deistic creation is essentially a refusal to think back beyond a certain time in the past when it becomes difficult to follow the chain of causation. To hold such a belief is nothing but intellectual laziness.

So laziness, fear, and the shield for a person's fears which is the EGO is why a person remains trapped within the prison of their body. Some live a whole life time without awakening to the beauty that surrounds us.

I say let them live and learn. Sometimes we speak wisely and we are not understood. We are ridiculed, laughed at too. But subconsciously, they will never forget a wise word. It will remain in their subconscious which might gradually lead them to salvation over a long period of time. The ones who suffer most usually mature faster.

My source of strength comes from feedback of various people I've helped. Problems I helped others overcome. The letters, emails, and U2U's I get from other people who say I helped them on a particular day.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
on a different approach, solitude isn't like ....solitude when you're on a way.

Some try to literally steal my solitude from me by holding senses of lonelyness. but I shouldn't be looking at it in this way, should I?

it holds a test... yes, well.. it holds an opportunity, for shifting it into solitude.

visions appear and insight comes, while walking the way. While carrying your cross there is 'this sense of enlightment' that came out of insight. it holds a state of being.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Stimulating post, SCF.

I say let them live and learn

Sure, but it's not just about them, is it? This is where you are drawn in, imo.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
on a different approach, solitude isn't like ....solitude when you're on a way.

Some try to literally steal my solitude from me by holding senses of lonelyness. but I shouldn't be looking at it in this way, should I?

I see what you mean. Lonely sounds like "I'm a low life and I can't find any friends" Don't ever think that, especially if you feel like you are being forced by a crowd. Sort of like teenage peer pressure, even adults go through it. 99% of friends try to bring you down and wish the worst for you. At least that is what I have found out here living in NYC where ego and status is all that matters.

I abandoned my social group voluntarily since I found out that they really didn't help me grow. No mutual benefits at all. Drama is all we had, and drama is a waste of time. A good book with a moral is good drama.

Steve, no it's not just about them, but I feel that I have a responsibility to the humans on this planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I abandoned my social group voluntarily since I found out that they really didn't help me grow. No mutual benefits at all. Drama is all we had, and drama is a waste of time. A good book with a moral is good drama.

I think I saw this ascension process as a race and I should keep track but keep on moving with a sense of well being.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
so many viewpoints and then there is One that is over all of us, one that can see from every angle adoring his disciples. The one true Father, shaping us in His image. His wisdom that makes all clear. Gives insight in false matters.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Menguard.

Why do my freckle's move about on my body ?

When i wake up they have sometimes moved and i also notice new one's come from nowhere when i stay out of the sun.

Sometimes they form shape's sometime's they form line's.

What does this mean ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
What does this mean ?

It doesn't mean much. But actually asking that question here, means your an idiot.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I abandoned my social group voluntarily.

The world is your social group my friend. There are no other groups only illusion.

Steve, no it's not just about them, but I feel that I have a responsibility to the humans on this planet.

We were talking about our burdens. TO be clear, we have vested interests conflicting with each other. Our responsibility includes and extends beyond humans. Live and let learn ceases to apply. What then?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think we should take some of our ingenuity and apply it to better mankind in the long term. An echo must be created so it can hit the masses consistently and forever.

We have to set examples. Thats how they learn. Overall postivie behavior will affect the quantum field for the better, so I think it does apply. Without the masses learning from experience, they will continue to destroy themselves untill they realize they are doing so which is sometimes too late.

Prescription drugs. Killing society. Thats about all I can say. Humanity will learn this in the next few years and eventually lead to the toppling of pharmaceutical companies. Alternative meds will return and an overdependence on govt from medical benefits will no longer be important.

The burden is tolerable, I will not follow and sell my soul, I have rarely ever sold my soul, but now that I am awakened, I will never do so.

Tell the kid cursing in the street not to curse, one small miracle might cause a chain reaction that may hit 1000 souls.

Forsaken souls are rare. A life is just one big chance, and the death of this soul is usually percieved as purposeless but it is not. Humanity's motto is trial and error.

The ones who continue to destroy themselves? Well, say a prayer that someone else learned from their mistakes. No life is purposeless. Chaos is necassary for Cosmos.

The only other scenerio is that we have been sent from the creators themselves, but some will tell you that you have a god complex. Maybe we were meant to be men of positive spiritual power set in the timeline to alter events, change history, or help society move forward...etc..possibilities, oh the possibilities.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

I am waiting for your answer on the last question I asked I hope you will be back soon.

To SCP and SteveR why don't you guys make your own thread and leave this one atleast stop posting your views and discussions on this thread.
To me it seems like thread hijacking.
This thread was for people to ask questions to Menguard not a discussion between SCP and SteveR.
I am sure you guys have a story to tell but do it somewhere else.
Just my opinion and I hope to see a thread of your own so this one becomes easy to read.

Nando out!

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join