It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 265
83
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   



Money is nothing more than an engineered narcotic, a diversion that knows no end.


Blended with a subversive bartering system.


AAC




posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ii make very simple, if you have soul and if you in tune with your soul and nature(gaia) and also if you are not mind controlled (indigo) and u r very healthy with no poisen then this mean your body resonates at a higher freQ if you r fat and stupid and eat burger king your resonating freQ is very low so you r like sheep or zombie? and u reply on fox news to run your life, person with whos body resonates with higher freQ can talk to higher light for answers you see, any thing that exists on this gaia (earth) is not what it is, rock is a rock ? water is water? the color blue is blue? no everything is a frequency like a radio dial that is how.....hot can be hot and cold be cold or solid be solid and etc, even


tesla able to get strike by lightening with no problem bcuz he tune the bolt to same frequency of his body so no effect, realit is not what you think we are all radio dials same as we cannot see radio waves in air? you see, we r physical bcuz of freqency we r on, poeple can talk to higher light for answer bcuz their body resonates at a higher freqency then others, why sum poeple tell fortune others talk to god but some others watch american idol and know simpsons characters but cant talk to higher light?



posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   


poeple can talk to higher light for answer bcuz their body resonates at a higher freqency then others, why sum poeple tell fortune others talk to god but some others watch american idol and know simpsons characters but cant talk to higher light?


I understand where your coming from Killuminati. I think the divertions come in many forms, and most are diverted from their selves period. Look into the mirror for answers, not the sky.



posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
the power of awareness--

its only purpose is for one being absolute.

a one transmits out of purest intent, this without any need of work! this purest intent is a way in such manner it distinguishes the 'negative'. So the spiral has a continuous flow upwards. Along this upward motion ego fails to remain!

The outcome in a world of constructiveness, as it is liked to be called?

Who are those allready open?

there is no fight between awareness and ego. As awareness attains it other fails to remain. The outcome, God! any questions hereoff?



posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
its only purpose is for one being absolute.

any questions hereoff?



Ye. What is the purpose of setting up a calculated outcome.

There is nothing gained from the original point, see?



posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Cosmic Source is programming Earth for free-space energies.




'When you prepare for life you prepare for death'


A scientific study may lie in how bad we mistreat ourselves, when we experience, lifes deaths.

The death of the ego is a slow and mild process.

And when we have reached that road that leads only one way out, hopefully, we have time to pause and reflect on our accomplishments left
behind.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by menguard]



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Menguard this is to you only, you answered a few of my questions abour 3-4 months ago, you told me I was going to go to college and such.

Well I started college about 3 weeks ago, and probably couldn't be any happier right now, you have touched my soul truly.

Anyways, I believe I had a near death experience about a month or 2 ago, I think I have a weak heart, I got up and it felt like my heart just stopped beating, after that everything went numb i couldn't see, feel or anything, I could hear though, but my hearing was almost gone completely, it's like near the end of my experience I could hear in slow motion. I read about NDE's after that experience and read that hearing is usually the last thing to go before dying. I know I would have saw the light after that, God waiting to greet me, or atleast I believe.

Ever since then I have left my old believings of atheism and started being more 'spiritual'.

My question is was this an NDE or a sign from my higher self to get on the right trackf?

Am I on the right track?

And do you have any sources/websites you can give me to help get me on the right track?

Also, are all of our spirits connected like a grid here on Earth, like we are each connected to eachother like branches growing off a tree and as the branches die more are grown?

And if the above question is true is this how you connect to other peoples higher selves, through this grid?

Much thanks MenGuard.
--Michael

[edit on 06/21/2007 by Uniceft17]



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The death of the ego is a slow and mild process.


That is not what you said a few months back.



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Ye. What is the purpose of setting up a calculated outcome.

There is nothing gained from the original point, see?



although I think the outcome is allready set, the way to go through can wind.



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Menguard this is to you only, you answered a few of my questions abour 3-4 months ago, you told me I was going to go to college and such.

Well I started college about 3 weeks ago, and probably couldn't be any happier right now, you have touched my soul truly.

Anyways, I believe I had a near death experience about a month or 2 ago, I think I have a weak heart, I got up and it felt like my heart just stopped beating, after that everything went numb i couldn't see, feel or anything, I could hear though, but my hearing was almost gone completely, it's like near the end of my experience I could hear in slow motion. I read about NDE's after that experience and read that hearing is usually the last thing to go before dying. I know I would have saw the light after that, God waiting to greet me, or atleast I believe.

Ever since then I have left my old believings of atheism and started being more 'spiritual'.

My question is was this an NDE or a sign from my higher self to get on the right trackf?

Am I on the right track?

And do you have any sources/websites you can give me to help get me on the right track?

Also, are all of our spirits connected like a grid here on Earth, like we are each connected to eachother like branches growing off a tree and as the branches die more are grown?

And if the above question is true is this how you connect to other peoples higher selves, through this grid?

Much thanks MenGuard.
--Michael

[edit on 06/21/2007 by Uniceft17]



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Uniceft, your consciousness is shifting. This is happening to many people on this planet since the sun is growing more powerful or just seems more powerful due to a depleted ozone layer and magnetosphere. The consciousness of the planet changes, and so do the lifeforms that dwell on it. I've gone through a similar experience only 2 years ago. If you see the changes in yourself, then consider yourself lucky. Your becoming in-tune with yourself, connected, you will make less mistakes, make better decisions, and will only attract positivity.



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17
 


Answer:If you feel light in your steps, the arrival is an easy one back to home base.



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Menguard, make it a little easier for him, he's a young soul.



posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All life is but a source of energy, one that enables a mind to see through the clouds.

There are no clouds, only a dispacement in the (minds energy) to create.


Earth can either rob you of our gift to see we create, or dictate that we are created through what we experience.

We are experiencers (creating life) for others while they look at the scenes we have brought before them.



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks but I still don't know where to begin, I believe I took the first step when I started believeing, but i'm just at lost at to what to do now. I do feel a slight enlightment in my life, and feel really happy. But what next?



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17
 


You let that light guide through your course, and travel well with it.

The more love and life you can pull from a situation, the quicker the ride will seem to be.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by menguard]



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
It is, is it, that our planets in our solar system will be aligned soon to come?

Will this cause some kind of harmonic 'experience'? This will be the transition into a new set of 'impacts' is it? A complete new set of waves?..


Answer:Indeed, The 'Ancient Ones' are realigning are Solar system, for a cosmic impact in the sub-sector of space. They want us back close to home (our parents) miss us.



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Menguard, you said the ancients are realigning our Solar System.

How long will this take, I believe I can already see the sgins.
Is their anyway I could help with this process?



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Menguard, you said the ancients are realigning our Solar System.

How long will this take, I believe I can already see the sgins.
Is their anyway I could help with this process?




Answer:Approximentally three hundred years. :



posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the Solar System is just fine.

Thanks.







 
83
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

log in

join