It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
hmm, ok. Isnt the opposite of love selfish love ?

I'm aware the opposite of love is absolute disconnection.

Self-exclusion from source and the light of you that forms all others.

Allowing you to commit or view 'negative' acts in a beneficial or neutral way. Lost in a state of mind, a dreamworld with no consequence.

9/11 springs to mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by no_boxes
You have my permission. What can you tell me about me? Make me abeliever in you with your answer.

Answer:Oh 'brother'.

I don't understand your answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
I don't understand your answer.

You will if you try.

Are you giving up so soon?

You see it is obvious and yet it is nonsensical. All depending on angle of approach.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I'm aware the opposite of love is absolute disconnection.

Self-exclusion from source and the light of you that forms all others.

Allowing you to commit or view 'negative' acts in a beneficial or neutral way. Lost in a state of mind, a dreamworld with no consequence.

Agreed.

If one sees Self as separate from life, one is more capable of committing atrocities that would otherwise be impossible.

If one sees Self as intimately connected, there tends to be less hostility towards others.

If one does not understand or care either way, this could also be linked to disconnection.

Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hate. Well you know where I'm going with that one
. The Dark Side looms closer and closer so to speak. Disconnection from Spirit breeds darkness.

9/11 springs to mind.

I'm not even touching that one Steve

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
If one sees Self as separate from life, one is more capable of committing atrocities that would otherwise be impossible.

Precisely. Even hate is not that far gone - if there is a reaction there is still time.

The Dark Side looms closer and closer so to speak. Disconnection from Spirit breeds darkness.

Yes, the clue is even implanted into the words. Elements of spirit expressing through themselves under heavy repression.

I'm not even touching that one Steve

You just have

img235.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Great posts biggie, your very much on point and you dont waste a word. You speak in a crude and efficient manner. Crudeness is more effective and efficient when transmitting data. I think you could have added some more to your philosophy.

when you said:

Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hate. Well you know where I'm going with that one . The Dark Side looms closer and closer so to speak. Disconnection from Spirit breeds darkness.

I agree, except that there is a paradox to the law. The one who is connected is connected to both sides, the light and dark. The light is the only way, the right from the wrong and we excel at repelling the dark side. However, since we are so in tune with ourselves, we are aware of all the possibilities, including the dark ones. In order to know what is wrong, we are always faced with the decision to commit evil, since we are so aware of it. The oppurtunity to create a negative effect come in great numbers to the connected conscience. We are tapped into both worlds.

The disconnected do not know right from wrong, therefore, they dont know what repurcussions follow a misdeed, mistakes are made by the disconnected. Connected souls never make mistakes, unless they intend to. Therefore, the devil must always be kept at bay.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
All space is but a novel entity, nothing has more say then the word of peace.

Everything in our world is a deposit from thought.

'All life is but a field of vision'.

Who is the creator while we sleep?
freethinkers.Imagination is creation.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The disconnected do not know right from wrong, therefore, they dont know what repurcussions follow a misdeed

There is one issue with that definition. Awareness of "Right from wrong" can be exclusive from assessment of consequence. There is no reason to argue their interdependence.

A disconnected mind may indeed view its own set of consequences and repercussions as it understands them. The cold dogma of disconnection can see benefits and disadvantages as it operates within its own mind - undoubtedly as spirit it has a purpose to preserve. This does not require ethical parameters at all.

Neither do ethical parameters require assessment of repercussions. Think Martyr.

The truth is Streetcorner spirit's designs are flexible beyond our best observations to define them.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

Just got my hands on a dvd pack of a new age speaker called Michael Tsarion who has some huge claims regarding atlantis, human creation by aliens an so much more seems this guys knows it all.
It over 30 hours of presentations so I would like to know if this guy is
genuine before I spend weeks watching it and absorbing all that info.

What do you believe about the moon in regard to the big threads on this forum that it has moon bases, lakes, clouds, and huge underground quarters were greys live

Hope you can asnwer me and save me a lot of time or encourage me to read teh biggest threads in this forum.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well said Steve R. I gave that a thought myself, since the ignorant can't grasp it, the intention of the ignorant is irrelevent and ethics never really play a role. This is why Jesus forgave his murderers in the story.

The connected soul that hears the voice inside him is a connected thoughtform, therefore can manipulate and decieve at will. The ignorant can murder, steal, etc. But the ignorant can never be a mastermind of any sort. The ignorant is instinctive, driven by primal instincts, controlled by their fear. They react. The mastermind plans. Hitler was a spiritual man. Evil yes, but spiritual. That is my point.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hi Menguard,

Just got my hands on a dvd pack of a new age speaker called Michael Tsarion who has some huge claims regarding atlantis, human creation by aliens an so much more seems this guys knows it all.
It over 30 hours of presentations so I would like to know if this guy is
genuine before I spend weeks watching it and absorbing all that info.

What do you believe about the moon in regard to the big threads on this forum that it has moon bases, lakes, clouds, and huge underground quarters were greys live

Hope you can asnwer me and save me a lot of time or encourage me to read teh biggest threads in this forum.

Thanks

I can help. I listen to Tsarion. He speaks truth. However, he is working for them. The moon people. The moon people are our overseers, they been there for a long long time. Join me in the thread "INFARED MOON IMAGES"

Also, even though Tsarion is one of them, his information is amazing. He puts Icke to shame. He gives you everything. He is a student of Jordan Maxwell and sometimes defends people like L Ron Hubbard, and Alex Crowley ,so I dont know about him as a person on a personal level, but he is fascinating.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The ignorant can murder, steal, etc. But the ignorant can never be a mastermind of any sort. The ignorant is instinctive, driven by primal instincts, controlled by their fear. They react.

Very true. That's a good distinction to make.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankU1982
Hi menguard!
I have a few questions for you:
1: What am I meant to do in this life?
2: Where will my source of wealth come from?
3: I have been told by psychics that I am a "protected spirit". Why am I being protected?
Thank you in advance for your time.

menguard, I grant you permission to view my akashic records.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Menguard, ill give you my birthdate. 5-16-77. What happened to me in 1979 - 80 ? Do you know?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hey menguard what is my purpose in life..what path am I destined to go down. I feel very lost currently. I'm uncertain about my future. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So this is it? The end of the seemingly... Dark age..

Thy kingdom cometh! God's structure to be revealed and operated?

We see, that since we left guidance by God and have build up our own Godless society, that it all ends in flaws? like poverty, agression and ends in total chaos. Our structure seems to hold no logic, or better incorrectness, which leads to seperation. unequality.

He gave us a try, utterly convinced it is all doomed without His command'. Years, centuries.. it took us to see the flaw. His word will end this chaotic worlddominance/ it took us time to be convinced that there is only order within his Words. Within its structure.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
another question dear menguard. I don't know if it has a purpose.

Why is the spiritual realm getting visible to us?. It is like it is being integrated in this world. Like His kingdom making it's entrance in this world. 'Saints' and 'angels' noticing themselves to us.

as to, the energetic level of the earth getting dense? or less dense? with that being, our eyes seeing more of the subtle realm. any intake on this one? or experiences?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Answer:Because a lot of 'Gods angels' are here on Earth.

What is going to wipe away the tears of the past, is the new arrivals coming in. See with the dawn of a new generation, comes a dawn of a new life. CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE. This is so true, because when they influence our life they create waves or ripples through are life continuim.

They will come in and erase our past mistakes, with new realizations, something that will lead our world into peace. We become more refined as time progresses. They will be the wave that will unite the world.Through the infiltration of more of Gods Warriors-Life Givers, will come more peacefull days to come.

Earth is a 'Timed Certainity' that will live on. Our intelligence lies in our frequency range of life. What thoughts we frequent will be the channel of information that the EARTH will recieve. If we are the Love frequency, love is the genuis that will be bestoyed upon us. Hate is the cloud of intelligence, it makes things murky and hard to digest, because the information is muffled. A clearer conduit we have to the other side the easier it is to bring Heaven to Earth. That is why it is important, to work with love in our lives, because its the only 'life giving' substance, that maintains a society.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"All life we exist in, is but a dream"

When we change the 'dream of the planet', we change the coordinance of its departure and arrival.We change the Dreamers World and create new places to travel in.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
'Life in itself is a neutral being'

So why do we take things so personal.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join