It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 261
83
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

So the Big bang theory that the Universe is 13 billion years old is Bull# ?

Somebody should collect all your answers you have given already in this thread it´s mind blowing lol


Can´t you pick up anything on me anymore?

Nando out!




posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey Mengaurd,

Hope all is well.

What is the most important effort a human can be responsible for?

What is the highest human capability to strive for?

Does our own ignorance serve a distinct purpose you can articulate?

Thanks brother,
AAC



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hi Menguard,

So the Big bang theory that the Universe is 13 billion years old is Bull# ?

Somebody should collect all your answers you have given already in this thread it´s mind blowing lol


Can´t you pick up anything on me anymore?

Nando out!


Answer:Yep.The Universe Expands and contracts, like a heartbeat.Or a tide going in then out.Interfolding on itself.Really there is 'no time' to measure it ,because life is always repeating itself, throughout.One civilization is swept away and its science with it.With its new science comes a new time varience to categorize its range of motion in space through speed.Not everything is categorized, so not everything has a channel to move forward.The 'infinite world' is in constant motion, while remaining still.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"AAC"

What is the most important effort a human can be responsible for?
Answer:Thyself.

What is the highest human capability to strive for?
Answer
eace.


Does our own ignorance serve a distinct purpose you can articulate?
Answer:To help others move forward



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello Menguard.

Thanks for your comments.

I'm happy to have found you well.

So, how am I doing?

Thanks again.



[edit on 8/21/2007 by Rudolph_X]



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudolph_X
 



ANSWER:You are doing well with a new realization about self.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello Menguard, do me a favor will you and describe 'love'

Thanks.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 


Hello Menguard.

Thanks for your comment.

Well, that is good to know. I feel better already. I was a bit worried there for a while. Your words are reassuring.

Thanks again.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR
 



Answer:Love is the source of life.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by SteveR
 



Answer:Love is the source of life.


How do we make love a tangible tool rather than the convention understanding that it is a feeling?

Thanks,
AAC



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If we stripped away all of physicl creation throughout all the universe right this second and saw naked spirit, what would it resemble?

AAC

[edit on 21-8-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
If we stripped away all of physicl creation throughout all the universe right this second and saw naked spirit, what would it resemble?

AAC

[edit on 21-8-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]


a choire of lights.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Love is the source of life.


Describe the 'love of life'

Thanks.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Love is the source of life.


Describe the 'love of life'

Thanks.


Answer
eaceful admissions through truthseeking.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer
eaceful admissions through truthseeking.


In a sterile lackluster environment, I'd agree. There is more.. an indescribable more.




posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

What do you think about Milton William Cooper.
Was he a liar or was he speaking the truth and because of that killed?

Thanks

Nando out!



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello Menguard,

I have a simple question... When you think of me, what do you see ?

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Akutski]



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hi Menguard,

What do you think about Milton William Cooper.
Was he a liar or was he speaking the truth and because of that killed?

Thanks

Nando out!


Answer:He was a friend.They sacrificed him 'for' the enslavement of mankind.He would have lead us to the cheerleaders.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Akutski
 


Answer:A purple face.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hmm, ok. Isnt the opposite of love selfish love ?



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

log in

join