It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 142
83
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   


I
Love
I
Love

Life
Love
Live
I Love Life
Love
I
Love Thought

Process

Forgive Time

Love
Learn
Forgive
Courage
Firmness
Love Create
Kreate
cre8
Forgive Peace

Courage Imagine equality

Love Yourself Light

Light Creativity

Dream

Love to forgive


This didn't come out (as) right. There was spacing significance that has been reformated. Aw well.


AAC








[edit on 13-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]




posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Think of us the "sperm cells" in mother earths uterus.We are fertilizing her eggs.Whichever sperm cells makes it to the ovaries first is the light being created on that planet.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation


I
Love
I
Love

Life
Love
Live
I Love Life
Love
I
Love Thought

Process

Forgive Time

Love
Learn
Forgive
Courage
Firmness
Love Create
Kreate
cre8
Forgive Peace

Courage Imagine equality

Love Yourself Light

Light Creativity

Dream

Love to forgive


This didn't come out (as) right. There was spacing significance that has been reformated. Aw well.


AAC










I RATHER enjoyed that any other goodies , spirit is there guiding the design.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We create to eliminate hesitation.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

We create to eliminate hesitation.


Another timeless bingo!


The hesitation is what hinders the process of purpose.

AAC

[edit on 13-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I love how light bounces all over the place.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
*soft voice*

It's the mirrors!




Tell me you've seen that commercial!


AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Its always in a state of flux.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I feel like present day "collective" humanity has been stuck/trapped by the hesitation of the spirit. ???

AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I feel like present day "collective" humanity has been stuck/trapped by the hesitation of the spirit. ???

AAC


And they are just "waiting" to get out.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why are they waiting?Maybe for purposeful guidance.Stop waiting to create and masterbate the universe into gestation.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Why are they waiting?Maybe for purposeful guidance.Stop waiting to create and masterbate the universe into gestation.



You first!


AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Orgasam is the LIGHT Potential OF A THOUGHT created through the woom.Seismic gravitational shakes of the fetus.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The Orgasam is the LIGHT Potential OF A THOUGHT created through the woom.Seismic gravitational shakes of the fetus.


So Earth is about to climax creating higher forms of light that will bring in the new day? So isn't it just birthing a new representation of itself? Or are these new light beings going to help push Earth to "stardom?"



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And what did the sun create that fetus ,Earth which is going to become a Universal Library, light being itself..



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Along with its inhabitants, the Sperm to the ovarie, holding the fetus into place for seismic shakes and gravitational pulls.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by menguard

The Orgasam is the LIGHT Potential OF A THOUGHT created through the woom.Seismic gravitational shakes of the fetus.


So Earth is about to climax creating higher forms of light that will bring in the new day? So isn't it just birthing a new representation of itself? Or are these new light beings going to help push Earth to "stardom?"


Both when the time comes.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Along with its inhabitants, the Sperm to the ovarie, holding the fetus into place for seismic shakes and gravitational pulls.


No directions but in all directions, inside and out, internal external, maybe & maybe not, for sure & not sure, indirectly & directly, voluntarily & involuntarily, the very threads inside the very fabric that make up the entire closet.

An environment like this, it'd be good to have a little wisdom.


One big bad cluster f&%#!



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And that my friend is really THE BIG BANG THEORY disposed at its finest hour.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Internal and External Universe, played out not an hour past.




top topics



 
83
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

log in

join