It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 145
83
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi Selmer,

The power to create and experience resonance is yours. All moods are resonances as are thoughts. Here's a present, Om/Aum is the sound resonance of godly creation.

To answer your second two questions. When I choose, I can contact and receive communication from spirits. I have also spun suspended aluminium items in controlled environments. Both skills are at beginner level, and under two years old in this incarnation.




posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey just wanted to share this that I posted on another good thread.




The capitalist will tell you DuPont corporation saved many soldiers lives by inventing kevlar.

The socialist will tell you capitalism caused those wars.

The anarchist will tell you to forget guns, simply roll a piece of paper, put it in the vodka bottle and...

The realist will tell you kevlar saved cops, money causes war, and to be prepared for the worst.



The spiritualist will; give the anarchist a hug, tell the capitalist he doesn't need meritocracy to advance, ask the socialist why his ideology is born of contempt for others, and smile to the realist saying "drop your possessions and come with me."



[edit on 14/3/07 by SteveR]



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
menguard,

i find reclaiming the idea of a guardian angel very exciting, after having abandoned it for quite a few years
so allow me to ask, can they also approach you through animals?
for instance birds?
and how could my guardian angel's task concerning me be best summarized?

also
could you please comment on what happened to me last year in may, i had a very dark night of the soul and was wondering could something be said about it.
part of it was affected by a medication i was taking but its spiritual side keeps me guessing..

thanks!


Answer:Through animals, through ideas, through Life an endless hazard of possibilities.Nothing more than a fortune teller giving you responses to your questions.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hey just wanted to share this that I posted on another good thread.




The capitalist will tell you DuPont corporation saved many soldiers lives by inventing kevlar.

The socialist will tell you capitalism caused those wars.

The anarchist will tell you to forget guns, simply roll a piece of paper, put it in the vodka bottle and...

The realist will tell you kevlar saved cops, money causes war, and to be prepared for the worst.



The spiritualist will; give the anarchist a hug, tell the capitalist he doesn't need meritocracy to advance, ask the socialist why his ideology is born of contempt for others, and smile to the realist saying "drop your possessions and come with me."



[edit on 14/3/07 by SteveR]


I liked that a lot made one think and ponder.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
in an interview with a person who got returned back after experiencing clinical death, he described being shown a golden mandala embracing earth,
and said it is a manifestation of Higher self

felt like sharing, awesome image


"Golden rays of Ancient mans son" this momentous occasion is to come.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nothing more than prophetizing the Alphabet, its already in place but is bound to be used later.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Damn Spiritual Indexes anyway.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Damn Spiritual Indexes anyway.



Menguard is no longer just an Attache, he is an engineer of time!


Warp factor one, when you're ready Scotty.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A vortice of millenium babel.Ohh babble, lol.Am I considered an OXY mORON YET.


[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Let's say the entire functioning highschool is YOU.

The JANITOR is your higher self (spirit) yet it is still "part" of the fabric of the highschool.

The curriculum that is being tought are the tools and principals of knowledge of every situation your imagination desires. A myriad of grades and levels are at work at the same time.

When there is distress...

The Janitor (higher self/spirit) reports to wherever he is needed in the highschool at any given point in the entire existence to shed light on the problem.

Tell me how accurate or inaccurate you think this analagy may be.

AAC



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
A vortice of millenium babel.Ohh babble, lol.Am I considered an OXY mORON YET.


[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]


You never develop a fully fledged oxymoron. Your spirit is too smart



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Damn Physical and Non- physical expressions.


[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Tell me how accurate or inaccurate you think this analagy may be.
AAC


I think it's perfect, didn't make sense to me until the end, then it all fell together beautifully.





.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Tell me how accurate or inaccurate you think this analagy may be.
AAC


I think it's perfect, didn't make sense to me until the end, then it all fell together beautifully.


.


I guess that's the writer in me... leave them guessing then... tiny bang.

*sarcasm good*



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Janitor (higher self/spirit) reports to wherever he is needed in the highschool at any given point in the entire existence to shed light on the problem.

Answer:Thats write the JANITOR is always picking up where the students left there trash.



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What's the most efficient way to stop thinking in the spirit and just do? I feel like all the mysteries to our potential is locked away in this cunundrum.

AAC



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Thats write the JANITOR is always picking up where the students left there trash.


The universe is like a large "self-cleaning" oven.


Do you smell lasagna?



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What's the most efficient way to stop thinking in the spirit and just do? I feel like all the mysteries to our potential is locked away in this cunundrum.

AAC


Yeah nice.. what do you gots to say Menguard?



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Do you smell lasagna?


It wants about 5 years more. Nearly done.


The SUN is the OVEN and the LASAGNE dish is EARTH but the LASAGNE is US.

Did I just say that?



posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What's the most efficient way to stop thinking in the spirit and just do? I feel like all the mysteries to our potential is locked away in this cunundrum.

AAC


Answer:By doing everything in the moment, leaving no detail behind.







 
83
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

log in

join