It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've just come to an interesting conclusion.

It is funny how in our history the majority of civilizations have come to an end including their religions. But life and spirituality are always the common denominator in all of them.

This gets me thinking. Civilizations and religions are no more then man's rules, interpretations of what is going on and how to do things.

But life for example an individual (you) has lasted and so has spirtuality it seems.

I think this tells us something.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well Selmer all of us carry an innate ability to realign with the truth. As a part of our divine potential, we each carry it with us irrelevant of time and place.

It's easy (and wrong) to repackage it to fit new constructs. There's a difference between truth and creativity. However we can fully unfold it through itself by applying it correctly.

That's the (only) key.

Thanks and enjoy your night.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
menguard, first of all, thank you so much for taking your time to do this. i know i really value it. it is beautiful that we are connected, even though we might never actually see each other beyond our usernames, but sometimes those relationships open up lines of communication that would be in the shadows if we were in person.

menguard, i feel like i am a good person who does many selfless acts and who loves people and life. however, when i get upset, i often overreact and hurt people by saying things to them that are out of line. often these are people i don't even know that haven't wronged me. i am disgusted at my hypocrisy, how in ways i have become what i once hated and feared, what i once was so critical of. when i was young i was judged all the time and took a lot of mental abuse from people i didn't even know. i have no right to treat others this way now that i see myself in a more powerful position, because when i do this, it just shows my weakness. i am promising to change my behavior and mentality and to be more tactful and less naive in my interactions.

i just need to know, is there anything that beings i am connected to in other dimensions are trying to tell me about myself and my actions, my personality? can i make up for my mistakes?

there is one girl in particular that i am thinking about often, somebody i barely know yet i said something to her that hurt her, and i am so mad at myself for it. does she know that i was innacurate and not serious, and is she okay?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
when will the government end its top secret crap and tell the people of this planet the truth about E.T's and when will we travel beyond our solor system, what shall we find??

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infamousmobb
menguard, first of all, thank you so much for taking your time to do this. i know i really value it. it is beautiful that we are connected, even though we might never actually see each other beyond our usernames, but sometimes those relationships open up lines of communication that would be in the shadows if we were in person.

menguard, i feel like i am a good person who does many selfless acts and who loves people and life. however, when i get upset, i often overreact and hurt people by saying things to them that are out of line. often these are people i don't even know that haven't wronged me. i am disgusted at my hypocrisy, how in ways i have become what i once hated and feared, what i once was so critical of. when i was young i was judged all the time and took a lot of mental abuse from people i didn't even know. i have no right to treat others this way now that i see myself in a more powerful position, because when i do this, it just shows my weakness. i am promising to change my behavior and mentality and to be more tactful and less naive in my interactions.

i just need to know, is there anything that beings i am connected to in other dimensions are trying to tell me about myself and my actions, my personality? can i make up for my mistakes?

there is one girl in particular that i am thinking about often, somebody i barely know yet i said something to her that hurt her, and i am so mad at myself for it. does she know that i was innacurate and not serious, and is she okay?

If I may add my .02 here buddy... There is a conundrum at work spiritually with you. Remember the cliche' "knowing is half the battle?"

It is a gift to know when you are doing actions outside the spirit. It is heavenly when you put actions to prevent such occurances from resurfacing. You have the opportunity to lead by example.

I reccomend you erase the potential for these hurtful outbursts by accepting yourself for what you are... a spirit that once purified from all the spiritual blockages has an infintie amount of noble possibilities.

Surrending to the negative outbursts is like taking one step forward, two steps back. I promise that when you get to the point to where you remain spiritually calm in chaotic situations, it will EMPOWER you and give you confidence to draw from.

It is simple. Just love every moment and let it be known by your actions.

Everything else is spiritually uncivilized

BTW, truth is like a validation's validation. It strikes deep.

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LEt's see some of that action yo talking about ABC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
LEt's see some of that action yo talking about ABC

Any discipline in particular you would like to share your knowledge of?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHA. Dude. You better have been enrollin in them tai chi whizz classes cause you got some serious trickz to show us! Action aint f'n words you know!

We all growing impatient with you!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

HAHAHAHHA. Dude. You better have been enrollin in them tai chi whizz classes cause you got some serious trickz to show us! Action aint f'n words you know!

We all growing impatient with you!

Patience is a virtue.

Never heard of tai chi whizz? Is that a coctail?

You got something on your mind you want to get off it?

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Stop wasting my time on this! Get back to printing checks already!! Northanya is watching.

[edit on 13/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Stop wasting my time on this! Get back to printing checks already!! Northanya is watching.

[edit on 13/3/07 by SteveR]

...Ouch. Play nice would you? Are you trying to be my foe?

How many push-ups did you do? no, no, no.

AAC

[edit on 13-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Can't not play nice with the magnificent ABC!

Just rummaging those pretty feathers.
. Still pretty. Can't touch 'em.

Speculating? No, no, no! *shakes finger side to side*

*ducks*

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Our world, your world, the world of creation.Where would we be without our thoughts.Would we have a choice.What would you want to create if you knew you had the power to turn Earth into whatever possibility your heart desires.To turn it into a beautiful Universal Aquarium or a Prison Cell for degenerates.

What would you decide if your day to create was only in a day, and in that day you could percieve the UNIVERSE at large.Would you choose to design a Beautiful Rose blossoming or weeds in the backyard.I have a choice in what I want to project out and to recieve as long as I know what I am creating for myself to digest.We must know what we are digesting to understand the unfolding process.See you will go through many motions until you find the right play to score the touchdown of your dreams.Its that simple life is nothing more than a manifestaion of thoughts at large happening everywhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yo mengaurd, when do you see the correct timing for me to break free from my responsibilities. You see, I am not prone to having such responsibilities, but I was employed by a familiy that really needs me to make sure their ship doesn't sink. So in a sense, I feel like I am doing positive work for a loving group of people, but at the same time my developement seems to have moved away from the fast lane because of all the beauracratic falshoods in the world of business that distracts me. Although this thread keeps me in line.

What are your thoughts here?

Thanks, bud

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey where did you find my owl?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Yo mengaurd, when do you see the correct timing for me to break free from my responsibilities. You see, I am not prone to having such responsibilities, but I was employed by a familiy that really needs me to make sure their ship doesn't sink. So in a sense, I feel like I am doing positive work for a loving group of people, but at the same time my developement seems to have moved away from the fast lane because of all the beauracratic falshoods in the world of business that distracts me. Although this thread keeps me in line.

What are your thoughts here?

Thanks, bud

Answer:Any path of Heart that follows is a worthwhile investment.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Although this thread keeps me in line.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I do agree. Although the thoughts that are in my head to "deal with" effect my focus on spirit. I guess I'm asking for a cosmic spiritual compartmentalizer that I saw on universal EBAY?

Do you know my spirit's real name?

FYI, Five for fighting is a wonderfully lyrical band.

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Although this thread keeps me in line.

Free the birds LET them enjoy there wings.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join