It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I always find it convenient when "spirit" leads a hand in mans evolution.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Our friends out there helped to perfect this design for "us" humans. Spiritual coroberation oweing to the development of the galactic family.

There is nothing spirit has left untouched. Just some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Our friends out there helped to perfect this design for "us" humans. Spiritual coroberation oweing to the development of the galactic family.

More than adequate words to say the least, Love is UNIVERSAL FEELING.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yes, I feel it is also. it is the only genuine interest that facilitated communication with star brothers. nothing else was relevant or important in comparison. it is the glue of our galactic brotherhood, without we exist in disconnection.. a far less palatable set of thoughts.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yes, I feel it is also. it is the only genuine interest that facilitated communication with star brothers. nothing else was relevant or important in comparison. it is the glue of our galactic brotherhood, without we exist in disconnection.. a far less palatable set of thoughts.

Answer:Nothing more than a Solitude existant amongst the stars, withit a Universal Library at our disposal.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
concious networks all accessible through the spirit, unlimited range, unlimited potential..

I must say you look dashing in orange. Swapped ultimate wisdom for ultimate creation? lol, I know vibrations are layered and can coexist aswell

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Answer:A chain reaction everywhere through that little light of mine I am going to let it shine.One big chain reaction.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Sun is nothing more than a LIGHT BEING telling mother Earth where she could be with a "reference point".

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A photonic light being for sure.. but a spirit being also? Inhabitation or self-realization?

yes you will have to deal with my backwards concepts lol

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
One small light unto one BIGGER LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

One small light unto one BIGGER LIGHT.

Yep, nothing more than a LARGE sPIRITUAL ESSENCE.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They don't call mother Earth "GAIA" for nothing she is alive and has a physical body along with a spirit encased in a hard shell.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very, very nice.

Let us 'pray' that dangerous potentials do not acquire the power to initiate a thermonuclear reaction with their spirit.

Well, the sun is adorable. But the moon always mystifies me. The silver light has a certain vibration we all feel.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Think of one is the GODDESS OF NIGHT, THE MOON.And the SUN THE GOD OF THE DAY.Light and Dark Polarities still existing at that point of Evolution.Or One LIFE and the other Death.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Gaia spirit was a new construct for me to accept, after a while there is no resistance. So armed with belief, I have tried connections, intelligent ones.. and I get a reply/feedback. It truly is wonderful. I like to remind "her" that we are one, we are family, and we are indivisible. This goes down well, and it feels pretty euphoric for me if you 'get' into it with universal love feelings.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Think of one is the GODDESS OF NIGHT, THE MOON.And the SUN THE GOD OF THE DAY.Light and Dark Polarities still existing at that point of Evolution.

It sure is something. Penetrating without forgiveness

I am often swept up in it's beauty (moon).

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Think of one is the GODDESS OF NIGHT, THE MOON.And the SUN THE GOD OF THE DAY.Light and Dark Polarities still existing at that point of Evolution.

It sure is something. Penetrating without forgiveness

I am often swept up in it's beauty (moon).

ANSWER:Indeed with no vaseline, oh wait a minute the virginity pedal is still there, damn ozone layer.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was just dozing off in my office chair here till you woke me up with that line.

I haven't pieced it together yet, and it may take a while

Ok bud keep up the great work, as always your posts are a privledge and honor to read.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I was just dozing off in my office chair here till you woke me up with that line.

I haven't pieced it together yet, and it may take a while

Ok bud keep up the great work, as always your posts are a privledge and honor to read.

Answer:I wonder what will happen when the Sun has planted a SEED INTO earth.A new planet is BORN.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
But first she is pregnant and gets bigger and moodier and then onto delivery day a new Sun Being is born.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join