It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 140
83
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
universal EBAY?








posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I do agree. Although the thoughts that are in my head to "deal with" effect my focus on spirit. I guess I'm asking for a cosmic spiritual compartmentalizer that I saw on universal EBAY?


Do you know my spirit's real name?
Answer:JOSEPH.

FYI, Five for fighting is a wonderfully lyrical band.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
universal EBAY?






Not cool. Owl talk to you later!


AAC NOT ABC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Free the birds LET them enjoy there wings.


YES!








posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I do agree. Although the thoughts that are in my head to "deal with" effect my focus on spirit. I guess I'm asking for a cosmic spiritual compartmentalizer that I saw on universal EBAY?


Do you know my spirit's real name?
Answer:JOSEPH.

FYI, Five for fighting is a wonderfully lyrical band.





Sounds like:
Jo-hose-of

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I would like to see if any have any "Special Insight" to what "Elijah" means to them.Whatever first comes to mind.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard


I would like to see if any have any "Special Insight" to what "Elijah" means to them.Whatever first comes to mind.


The first thought that "crossed" my mind was "enlightened child."

AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sounds like:
Jo-hose-of

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]


Was I working in the carpentry shop with Jesus of Nazareth?


AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by menguard


I would like to see if any have any "Special Insight" to what "Elijah" means to them.Whatever first comes to mind.


The first thought that "crossed" my mind was "enlightened child."

AAC


Yep, I got a Multi-DiVERSATILE being of light.Interesting how HUMANITY could be one of Millions of "Elijahs" out there creating the MESSAGES OF THE GODS.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by menguard
Sounds like:
Jo-hose-of

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]


Was I working in the carpentry shop with Jesus of Nazareth?


AAC


Interesting how you bring that up, but I think we are one of the many Elijahs out there a New Proto type of Human.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Prototypes don't always make it the assembly line.


The physical mind begs for spiritual proof. While the spiritual mind ascertains physical proof through thought cross referencing. *my point of view*

And then I remember... nothing in the world is easy.

BTW, I agree with your position.


AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Does Homo Noeticus sound familiar to anyone? It seems that consciousness really is evolving at an exponential rate that science cannot define or track. The old school homo sapien sapiens is having a tough time keeping up with Spiritual development.

What is my real name menguard in regards to Spirit? I would also like to know of any spirits or entities following me around and if I should contact them (I have tried before, but so far without success).

Glad to see birds are a common theme here. I have been trying to make contact with the crows, geese, and chickens around my house as well as the songbirds. They seem to know who I am as they chirp at me when I think of them
.

Where are we headed in the next few months, years on our galactic spaceship called Earth, Terra, Tiamat, etc?

Is there a connection between awakening and the planet Niburu/X?

What is in store for Spirit? I feel different everyday and I am thankful for life. I have been eating healthier than I have ever been, cooking my own food, and trying to send out the best vibes possible (although not very easy in a negative environment in my current location).

I see us spiraling upwards towards infinity with no chance of turning back, nor would we want to right
?

Cheers to Truth, Happiness, and the Spirit Way!

bs



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Prototypes don't always make it the assembly line.


The physical mind begs for spiritual proof. While the spiritual mind ascertains physical proof through thought cross referencing. *my point of view*

And then I remember... nothing in the world is easy.

BTW, I agree with your position.


AAC


Answer:Thats correct why not be given the oppurtunity to Spreadith thy wings and fly amongeth the star chartered ships amongst thy gods.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Thats correct why not be given the oppurtunity to Spreadith thy wings and fly amongeth the star chartered ships amongst thy gods.


Where do we sign up... oh wait, we already have.


Off to work. Or as Steve says, printing checks.


AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Does Homo Noeticus sound familiar to anyone? It seems that consciousness really is evolving at an exponential rate that science cannot define or track. The old school homo sapien sapiens is having a tough time keeping up with Spiritual development.

What is my real name menguard in regards to Spirit? I would also like to know of any spirits or entities following me around and if I should contact them (I have tried before, but so far without success).

Glad to see birds are a common theme here. I have been trying to make contact with the crows, geese, and chickens around my house as well as the songbirds. They seem to know who I am as they chirp at me when I think of them
.

Where are we headed in the next few months, years on our galactic spaceship called Earth, Terra, Tiamat, etc?

Is there a connection between awakening and the planet Niburu/X?

What is in store for Spirit? I feel different everyday and I am thankful for life. I have been eating healthier than I have ever been, cooking my own food, and trying to send out the best vibes possible (although not very easy in a negative environment in my current location).

I see us spiraling upwards towards infinity with no chance of turning back, nor would we want to right
?

Cheers to Truth, Happiness, and the Spirit Way!

bs


ANSWER:Where we are headed is the INTERGALACTIC UNIVERSE, so boys and girls buckle up and don't forget to look all directions, because there is no, up,down,left,right, unto space.And it will do you good to remember that.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are only "reference points" to Existance.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Off to work. Or as Steve says, printing checks.

AAC







posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
because there is no, up,down,left,right, unto space.And it will do you good to remember that.


Ringing. Ringing. Ringing.

"Hello? Truth? Damn good to hear from you!"


This is very important to remember!

AAC



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Steve I u2u on information that you might be interested in.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Steve I u2u on information that you might be interested in.



Fascinating Menguard.




.




top topics



 
83
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

log in

join