It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

And that my friend is really THE BIG BANG THEORY disposed at its finest hour.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the utter incomprehensiveness of it all. yet I am starting to comprehend.

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Comprehension is a "device mechanism" man uses when all else fails.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I should have said knowingly pairing points of interest for bigger truth exposure.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Its allright you caught yourself before time ran out.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Time nothing more than another MENTAL CONSTRUCT that can be overuled and thrown out of the History books forever.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Time nothing more than another MENTAL CONSTRUCT that can be overuled and thrown out of the History books forever.

Can't wait. Is time a byproduct of spirits hesistation, or the effect of something else?

Are there any incarnations that don't have time constraints?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

? Too broad a statement for my liking

Judging by the definition of the word / label it seems that the construct of our minds are device mechanisms?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Judging by the definition of the word / label it seems that the construct of our minds are device mechanisms?

Spirit first doesn't need to comprehend. Mind comprehends for the spirit. It's like hiring an assistant to rewrite a paper that you already wrote... you just forgot you had it.

"We are not humans having a spiritual experience, we are spirits having a human experience."

The more we can realize this the less effort it takes to learn, because then you will just be remembering. My .02

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Can't wait. Is time a byproduct of spirits hesistation, or the effect of something else?

Nothing more than a "Physical Construct" that keeps mankind tied and bound. to the Physical flesh.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Talk to me about other species potential in comparision to humans. Why do some fall short? Are they just outdated past upgrades that continue to play out their existences throughout the universe?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Yep, nothing more than interglobal and global changes brought on by the temperol lobes.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Talk to me about other species potential in comparision to humans. Why do some fall short? Are they just outdated past upgrades that continue to play out their existences throughout the universe?

Answer:Nothing more than GAG-REELS

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Nothing more than a "Physical Construct" that keeps mankind tied and bound. to the Physical flesh.

Think if one thought "without time" how solid would that member of society be by spirit or physical form.Nothing more than a Mental Construct elaborated through the fleshes definition to define words.TO DEFINE ITSELF,within this layer so it doesn't fade away.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hello

how will human nutrition change in the course of spiritual evolution and better relate to non violent principles?
some already live by water and light (what about you, if it may be known? how does your body take part in the unfolding process?)

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Do they effect the future or are they evened out? I'm imaging star wars galactic federation. Any similarities?

Could humans be jedis?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Do they effect the future or are they evened out? I'm imaging star wars galactic federation. Any similarities?

Could humans be jedis?

You bet your A** , they could be nothing more than a compliment of the mind to create a situation into place or grounding.Once again a design to make humans aware that we are nothing but a thought regulated through time intervals, experiencing itself to see all the finer points of the human flesh design.Just picture yourself shooting through different designs of Humans without leaving this Earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
hello

how will human nutrition change in the course of spiritual evolution and better relate to non violent principles?
some already live by water and light (what about you, if it may be known? how does your body take part in the unfolding process?)

Answer:Through different stages of lights principles of configurations.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Think if one thought "without time" how solid would that member of society be by spirit or physical form.Nothing more than a Mental Construct elaborated through the fleshes definition to define words.TO DEFINE ITSELF,within this layer so it doesn't fade away.

Almost like it is creating its own language to use later for higher creation? Bubbled lessons for the spirit.

Colors created paint, paint created art, two peices of art create an ensemble, that ensemble created a single esoteric thought undefinable by any previously known language, now that thought becomes one word in this new beautiful universal language of truth.

Through our spirits adventures we create more impossible words for discernement.

Is that clear?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When we give up the "mental construct" and become LOOKOUT world you got one big shot glass to knockover.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You bet your A** , they could be nothing more than a compliment of the mind to create a situation into place or grounding.Once again a design to make humans aware that we are nothing but a thought regulated through time intervals, experiencing itself to see all the finer points of the human flesh design.Just picture yourself shooting through different designs of Humans without leaving this Earth.

So our spirits volunteered for such an endeavor, because success here is success everywhere.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join