It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Menguard-

Like some other people, I want to know why I am here. I am very interested in the paranormal, and ET communication but never seem to witness any events or have anything really spiritual happen to me. Am I not ready yet? I feel like I can't just go through life being what people call "normal." I feel like this type of stuff is a part of me, and I feel despair when things aren't realized for me. I feel like my guides ignore me. Why do I love the spritual/paranomal/occult (whatever you want to call it) stuff so much, yet are unable to contact these higher powers or gain any spiritual awareness?

Thanks for your answers,
AlphaC

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't think menguard is here to prove himself or answer tests..

His merit shall be evident when answering more important, personal spiritual matters..

Looking forward to the answers of my questions above

Steve

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

Here are some questions I have for you, and you've done a great job here by the way, we all appreciate it.

1) What tasks/abilities do I excel at?One that is easy to notice is patience, reliability, and resourcefulness.

2) What are my faults/flaws?Answer:ingenuity

3) Is there anything I am not doing or taking into account, that I should be?
Answer:Other than living your life to the fullest moment, nothing.

4) Will I ever have children of my own?No not on your own accord.

5) When will I get the chance to be with her?When you open yourself from the inside out.

6) What is the significance of the Spitfire?The settling of places.

Personal note:You have the patience to aqcuire knowledge first hand.

Thanks very much.
Steve

[edit on 26/1/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am truly amazed that people will line up and swallow all kinds of unverifiable effluvia from a source that has no proven track record of reliablility, or verifiability, and then buy off on it as the unmitigated truth or as eternal verities... But as PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

The other thing that bothers me is that people line up like sheep, I won't say sheeple, as that is an overused phrase, to listen to someone who has simply declared him/her self as an authority on anything. Do you not have capabilities within yourself? Are you so hungry for answers, yet so weak in the work ethic department that you would rather submit questions to someone and let them, supposedly, do the work for you? That tends to border on the old saying, "You get what you pay for"...

Then again, what should one expect from a culture that puts more thought and effort into the important questions like "What brand of pure spring water should I be drinking" than into serious thought on eternity, live paths, and things metaphysical that could matter.

Fate Magazine used to have scads and tons of advertisements in the back by people like this one who would answer three questions from their higher selves, or the akashic records, or whatever ... for a five dollar love offering. And all the time, you would find non-specific information given for a five dollar bill, and no lesson learned.

Mr. HigherSelf would have had to answer one other question than the eye color question with some percentage of accuracy, which, given his now, apparently, outlandish claims, he should have been able to do in an instant, and I might have, sincerely, been convinced that we had someone here who had a fair handle on the real ... And someone who could be a force to be reckoned with in the answer department.

I guess, it is really none of my business if you wish to base your life path and spiritual ways on untested spirits ... apparent shallow ramblings, and self serving people. A fool and his soul, like his money, are soon parted.

And so, I leave you to your own devices.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaCentauri
Hello Menguard-

Like some other people, I want to know why I am here. I am very interested in the paranormal, and ET communication but never seem to witness any events or have anything really spiritual happen to me. Am I not ready yet? I feel like I can't just go through life being what people call "normal." I feel like this type of stuff is a part of me, and I feel despair when things aren't realized for me. I feel like my guides ignore me. Why do I love the spritual/paranomal/occult (whatever you want to call it) stuff so much, yet are unable to contact these higher powers or gain any spiritual awareness?

Thanks for your answers,

Answer:You are ready, when you say you are ready.You are an "explorer of possibilities," which will pay off in time.You have a heart worthy of merit, it leads you to treasures, one must realise when we see 'Exactness'.It's the" exactness" that shows (life) is no accident.When one pays attention the signs around them, one knows life is a flattery of possibilities.Exactness is spirituality hands down, it holds the peda stool in place while you climb up it.It is following the spiritual highway of life.It holds many oppurtunities for those worthy of wait.

AlphaC

[edit on 28-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
I am truly amazed that people will line up and swallow all kinds of unverifiable effluvia from a source that has no proven track record of reliablility, or verifiability, and then buy off on it as the unmitigated truth or as eternal verities... But as PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

The other thing that bothers me is that people line up like sheep, I won't say sheeple, as that is an overused phrase, to listen to someone who has simply declared him/her self as an authority on anything. Do you not have capabilities within yourself? Are you so hungry for answers, yet so weak in the work ethic department that you would rather submit questions to someone and let them, supposedly, do the work for you? That tends to border on the old saying, "You get what you pay for"...

Then again, what should one expect from a culture that puts more thought and effort into the important questions like "What brand of pure spring water should I be drinking" than into serious thought on eternity, live paths, and things metaphysical that could matter.

Fate Magazine used to have scads and tons of advertisements in the back by people like this one who would answer three questions from their higher selves, or the akashic records, or whatever ... for a five dollar love offering. And all the time, you would find non-specific information given for a five dollar bill, and no lesson learned.

Mr. HigherSelf would have had to answer one other question than the eye color question with some percentage of accuracy, which, given his now, apparently, outlandish claims, he should have been able to do in an instant, and I might have, sincerely, been convinced that we had someone here who had a fair handle on the real ... And someone who could be a force to be reckoned with in the answer department.

I guess, it is really none of my business if you wish to base your life path and spiritual ways on untested spirits ... apparent shallow ramblings, and self serving people. A fool and his soul, like his money, are soon parted.

p.S You can check my track records if you like, everything in this world is a self realisation.Some truths are for some and some are for others.Take what you will from the information, if anything in the hopes of another day."Death is the ultimate advisor make no mistake about".When one is ready to tap into the dark sea of awareness, one can only wonder what possibilities awaits him.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Hi Men,

Great thread.

I hope you'll have some insight and guidance for me. Today is a sad day for me. This day has been sad for a few years now, as I grow more and more depressed each year this day comes around. You see, today is my birthday.

This date has always been my 'self-reckoning' of the past year. I've been successful in many areas of my life. I've accomplished most of my dreams very early in life and feel I've come a complete circle. My world came to a halt 4 years and 4 months ago (my fault, the path I created).

I now find myself at a stand still, a life pause, with a feeling of being 'on hold'. Each year this date rears itself, I find I'm in the same spot as the previous 4 years. I've learned so much about myself, my roles, and my world in these past few years. However, time is cruel and I must move on. I must greet January 28, 2007 with my head held high.

Any advice on focusing my scattered mind? A talent to sharpen (or learn)? What is my role? What do I have to contribute?

Answer
on't worry about where you have been ,but where you are.Life is a reflection of itself.The world moves without time.You exist therefore you are.You are alive with potential, with everything there is a choice or oppurtunity to show your existance to the world and that is by being the "you" that is universal.And by being you is accepting all expression's or facets of self that you reflect outward.Don't think for a minute there is a facial expression that hasn't been made by humanity that isn't a reflection of us.We are all given the same capability it is just "accepting" what has been given to us.

Answer: PRESERVER IS YOUR ROLE.Many things you have to contribute it is just revisiting what you know.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

menguard, I realize this isn't an important question, but just for fun: which university did I graduate from?

Also, I was wondering about parallel universes: do they exist? and if so how many are there? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster

menguard, I realize this isn't an important question, but just for fun: which university did I graduate from?

Also, I was wondering about parallel universes: do they exist? and if so how many are there? Thanks!

Answer:US,
Parallel universes exist in the fabric of our imagination, it is where we took a life that branched itself unto other foilage.It is a life that took a different direction of a planned course.There are as many as choices on earth.Imagination creates life.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ever entertain the idea that some people see no harm in inquiring and would rather ask questions rather than show thier wicked side who easily cast judgement on others he dosn't know? Jesus said, "Ye without sin, cast the first stone."

Good luck in the future... AAC

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's a question I've been wondering. What would you choose?
Daddy or chips?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Here's a question I've been wondering. What would you choose?
Daddy or chips?

Answer:
Chips because they come in many forms.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But daddies also comes in all shapes and sizes do they not? I'll take your word for it though.
Here's another question.

What is the right religion? Is there a right religion? And, do robots dream of electric sheep?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

But daddies also comes in all shapes and sizes do they not? I'll take your word for it though.Answer:
Here's another question.

What is the right religion? Is there a right religion? And, do robots dream of electric sheep?

Answer:One that frees you from yourself.And by this I mean the broadening of awareness with no traps or entrapments.Depending on the programming, no robots can't dream by our description of it.They do what they are programmed to do. But dreaming is something special all alone it connects us with spirit.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
But then will robots one day be able to make the crossover? Will robots be able to evolve so to speak to create conciousness, and if they did, would they have a spirit?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ahh, another question.

Who was on the grassy knoll that fateful day? And do you like Buster Keaton?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

But then will robots one day be able to make the crossover? Will robots be able to evolve so to speak to create conciousness, and if they did, would they have a spirit?

Answer:
No, not without being a soul carrier, a neuro net transmitter might have the capability to communicate like first hand knowledge to the robot, but it is still not without its master control, human perception.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Menguard:
p.S You can check my track records if you like, everything in this world is a self realisation.Some truths are for some and some are for others.Take what you will from the information, if anything in the hopes of another day."Death is the ultimate advisor make no mistake about".When one is ready to tap into the dark sea of awareness, one can only wonder what possibilities awaits him.

Sorry Mengaurd. You’re probably right with whatever it was that you just said.
Regarding track record, however… What track record? What is your name? Where are you currently living and what school of esoterica do you run or administor?
Your current track record doesn’t go way out of its way to prove much. Would your past be any better? A few “arcane” mutterings does not make an enlightened master in touch with his higher self.

I’m also kind of curious about which book of Kung fu wisdom you got the “Death is the ultimate advisor … “ quote from. And how do you go about proving the depth and veracity of such an arcane statement? That seems to be diametrically opposed to what most everyone else who is speaking from the higher realms has to say about death. Do you know more than everyone else who is doing the same thing? Or do you know something better? I wonder …

Is it necessary for someone who is in touch with his/her higher self and spreading all around to talk like a Chinese Master from the old Kung fu television show?
At least some of the better known, yet still unproven prophets, speak in complete and more easily understood sentences. Unless there is other motive?

The paradigm of common people who are supposedly in touch with higher selves, the akashic records, and so on and so on, seems to be one whereby they have this deep seated need to speak in deep mystical and unclear sentences and thought processes … Perhaps there needs to be a finishing school for higher selves? It must be a chan/zen thing. At least, you could be original enough to put the material into easily understood phrases. We, after all, are not living in the times of the Oracles of Delphi, and you are doing most of the questioner’s homework for them.

Ever entertain the idea that some people see no harm in inquiring and would rather ask questions rather than show thier wicked side who easily cast judgement on others he dosn't know? Jesus said, "Ye without sin, cast the first stone."

AAC, I understand that when one holds one’s hand up and points a finger at someone that the pointer has, in fact, three fingers pointing back at him/her self. Just a thought, along with, please do not proceed to think that you understand the motives of someone that “you” do not know.

I await your responses Menguard.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Menguard:

Sorry Mengaurd. You’re probably right with whatever it was that you just said.
Regarding track record, however… What track record? What is your name? Where are you currently living and what school of esoterica do you run or administor?
Your current track record doesn’t go way out of its way to prove much. Would your past be any better? A few “arcane” mutterings does not make an enlightened master in touch with his higher self.

I’m also kind of curious about which book of Kung fu wisdom you got the “Death is the ultimate advisor … “ quote from. And how do you go about proving the depth and veracity of such an arcane statement? That seems to be diametrically opposed to what most everyone else who is speaking from the higher realms has to say about death. Do you know more than everyone else who is doing the same thing? Or do you know something better? I wonder …

Is it necessary for someone who is in touch with his/her higher self and spreading all around to talk like a Chinese Master from the old Kung fu television show?
At least some of the better known, yet still unproven prophets, speak in complete and more easily understood sentences. Unless there is other motive?

The paradigm of common people who are supposedly in touch with higher selves, the akashic records, and so on and so on, seems to be one whereby they have this deep seated need to speak in deep mystical and unclear sentences and thought processes … Perhaps there needs to be a finishing school for higher selves? It must be a chan/zen thing. At least, you could be original enough to put the material into easily understood phrases. We, after all, are not living in the times of the Oracles of Delphi, and you are doing most of the questioner’s homework for them.

AAC, I understand that when one holds one’s hand up and points a finger at someone that the pointer has, in fact, three fingers pointing back at him/her self. Just a thought, along with, please do not proceed to think that you understand the motives of someone that “you” do not know.

I await your responses Menguard.

Sigung,

Its okay, I understand your standpoint. the view I give is one that is internalized by most.They already know about what I am telling them, but it is in the eye of the (beholder) to see what is already there.In a way I am confirming what they already know.They know things and they might be even ninety nine percent sure, but it is still that one percent that we question.And I give the (viewpoint) that is most recognizable to them, so they can view it from an outside perspective while still remaining introspective.The truth is that we already know things, its the physical body that likes to deny spirit.Why?because the physical body likes to be bound by physical laws.Anything that goes beyond its laws is non sensical, but not to spirit.I come from the other side the side that isn't bound by physical laws.The school I am visiting is Earth, the school of hard knocks.We are all a manifestation of spirit.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
‘Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.’ - Andre Gide

'The foundations of a man are not in matter, but in spirit.' R. W. Emerson

'The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.' H. J. Haldene

‘My sense of God is my sense of wonder at the universe.’ Albert Einstein

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind". Albert Einstein

‘99.999% of what affects our reality will be undetectable by our senses. Man must learn to think for himself rather than follow blindly what he has been taught.’ Buckminster Fuller

‘Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with. His mind was created for his own thoughts, not yours or mine. ‘ Henry S. Haskins

" If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. " Thomas Paine

‘What else is nature except God.’ Seneca

'Where there is great doubt, there will be great awakening; small doubt, small awakening; no doubt, no awakening.' Zen proverb

'Faith begins where Reason sinks exhausted.' Albert Pike

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join