It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Singun,
You can chose to believe or choose not to, but please respect the purpose of this thread. I think I can speak for the majority of members participating in this thread when I say we are not interested in proof of Menguard's credentials. We simply wish to seek Menguard's insight and perspective on issues that are important to us, and are appreciative of the unique opportunity he/she has invited us to take part in.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
sigung86....it appears to me that you don't have much understanding of the spiritual world. It is not about proving to people what colour socks they're wearing.....its not about proving anything actually. Its WAY deeper than that. Some people 'get it' and some people don't. Simple as that.

Things in the spiritual mind aren't as black and white as you obviously think they are.
(good answer)

aNSWER:"The world shifts with the fluttering of the mind."

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Menguard, When will I leave the country and why?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answer:Not soon, only when you are ready to leave behind what you have.When you are ready to leave behind the world you once new.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
How can you be happily married, if your fantasizing about someone else?

Good advice Creation.. be interesting to see what Men says.. and by the way, Men, I thought the best way to defeat evil was with love? Can you elaborate more on your answer?

Answer:
Love, is the (simple answer) but what is behind that love is understanding.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

sigung86....it appears to me that you don't have much understanding of the spiritual world. It is not about proving to people what colour socks they're wearing.....its not about proving anything actually. Its WAY deeper than that. Some people 'get it' and some people don't. Simple as that.

Things in the spiritual mind aren't as black and white as you obviously think they are.

I'm far from ignorant when it comes to spirituality as it's conventionally understood, and I understand where you're coming from. However, you shouldn't deny the existence of cold readings, etc.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking what Menguard has said, and rolling it over in your mind to find some wisdom in it is just as useful here as anywhere else in life (as for those who are truly spiritual, I believe, the only difference between a "spiritual" aspect of life and a "practical" aspect of life is only abstract; everything in your life is "spiritual" in nature, and relevant to your "spirituality," just as everything in your life is relevant to the reason we're here in the first place).

I wouldn't care whether or not Menguard is a "fake" or what-have-you; it's what you make of what he says that matters. Personally, I wish a couple of my questions had been answered with a little more detail than 'so-and-so is a "respectable person,"' but what can I do?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't care whether or not Menguard is a "fake" or what-have-you; it's what you make of what he says that matters. Personally, I wish a couple of my questions had been answered with a little more detail than 'so-and-so is a "respectable person,"' but what can I do?

You should've asked to glance from a deeper perspective.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I'm far from ignorant when it comes to spirituality as it's conventionally understood, and I understand where you're coming from. However, you shouldn't deny the existence of cold readings, etc.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking what Menguard has said, and rolling it over in your mind to find some wisdom in it is just as useful here as anywhere else in life (as for those who are truly spiritual, I believe, the only difference between a "spiritual" aspect of life and a "practical" aspect of life is only abstract; everything in your life is "spiritual" in nature, and relevant to your "spirituality," just as everything in your life is relevant to the reason we're here in the first place).

Answer:Elaborate on what you want to know.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Menguard. How does one give hope to the hopeless?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

your answers have been so great and helpful I am embarassed to ask one last one...

Like the Brokeback Mountain plot set-up of forbidden love,
I have a situation where I still think of a lover from long ago who shared a special electric chemistry with me--- I let her go, but I can't stop thinking of her-
despite that fact that she is married and so am I- happily.

I never cheat- I never think of cheating-
but I cannot shake this romantic nostalgia for what might have been
with this old lover (we are guy and girl)...

MY QUESTION- is this longing one way- or mutual?

Will it simply be an internal heartbreak pain,
or will it someday explode into sinful re-consumation?

I AM NOT SOME UNFAITHFUL DOG- I just am beeing honest about my longing-
and it would help if i heard she did not care anymore about me (albeit with sharp pain)

I just seek truth- regardless of action or inaction, romantic consumation or
admiring from a far in my dreams and my waking fantasies...

Did she feel 100%, 50 %, 1% or zero% in return- does she miss me?

I sound like I am in 7th grade... I am a loser.

THANKS!1!!!

Answer:The answer is the loss of things worth the gain?She has some mutual feelings but is this enough to make you leap?Is a twenty five percent chance worth it.A quarter of a chance.These steps either lead to another conceptual agreement, or a chance for new life.Listen to your heart.Your heart bears wisdom that is awe inspiring, listen and feel.

I nve

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard. How does one give hope to the hopeless?

Answer:By being useful, or usefullness.By serving a purpose.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

you make of what he says that matters. Personally, I wish a couple of my questions had been answered with a little more detail than 'so-and-so is a "respectable person,"' but what can I do?

Dang Menguard! I have been trying to do that since day one and you either can not or will not answer simple questions. Unless they can be answered with swami-dada....

Interesting to me is that the people who are running to your defense are just as happy with the no-information... er... information of your school of metaphysical inanity.

Good. It appears that you have your coterie of child-like minds and no longer need me to build you up.

AAC and all.... You are sincere, I have no doubt. Problem is that you are inferring that everyone else in the world is as interested in fru-fru metaphysics and doting on someone who caters to your desire for no thought spirituality.

Please do not attempt to cater to your percieved incapability of myself to understand metaphysics and spirituality. I have been there and done with some of the good ones ... and possibly, before you were born.
And ladies, and germs... this ain't it.

If a metaphysician claims to be in touch with his higher self, and you aren't and you fall into the fru-fru jargon, as goes on in this thread, then you are barking up the wrong tree or just don't caer enough to work enough to get in touch with your higher self. Kind of like the guy who reads the diet book, then doesn't understand why he ain't losin' weight.

There are people out there who can cold read you and give you exactly what you need, not swami-drivel. And that is what you are getting here.

I have given him more than enough chances to prove that he is what he says he is, and he has escaped and evaded, every time. And that was after he made the offer, and I was kind enough to take him up on checking his track record. I do believe that there is no track record to check. if said gentleman were on the up and up, he would have no problem at all dealing with me in a face up, "honest" manner. Instead, he continues to pass out donuts of spirituality in lieu of intelligent information, and you (you know who you are) continue to soak it up like vintage wine.

I think, that if you are expecting this to be spiritual or metaphysical, then in fact, it is you ACC. et al.. who have no true idea of a path of enlightenment.

Now... Back to menguard.

How do I check your track record, and what is my middle name?

Simple, easy to answer higher self questions. Or am I going to get more Kwai Chang Cain Televison hoodoo?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

you make of what he says that matters. Personally, I wish a couple of my questions had been answered with a little more detail than 'so-and-so is a "respectable person,"' but what can I do?

Dang Menguard! I have been trying to do that since day one and you either can not or will not answer simple questions. Unless they can be answered with swami-dada....

Interesting to me is that the people who are running to your defense are just as happy with the no-information... er... information of your school of metaphysical inanity.

Good. It appears that you have your coterie of child-like minds and no longer need me to build you up.

AAC and all.... You are sincere, I have no doubt. Problem is that you are inferring that everyone else in the world is as interested in fru-fru metaphysics and doting on someone who caters to your desire for no thought spirituality.

Please do not attempt to cater to your percieved incapability of myself to understand metaphysics and spirituality. I have been there and done with some of the good ones ... and possibly, before you were born.
And ladies, and germs... this ain't it.

If a metaphysician claims to be in touch with his higher self, and you aren't and you fall into the fru-fru jargon, as goes on in this thread, then you are barking up the wrong tree or just don't caer enough to work enough to get in touch with your higher self. Kind of like the guy who reads the diet book, then doesn't understand why he ain't losin' weight.

There are people out there who can cold read you and give you exactly what you need, not swami-drivel. And that is what you are getting here.

I have given him more than enough chances to prove that he is what he says he is, and he has escaped and evaded, every time. And that was after he made the offer, and I was kind enough to take him up on checking his track record. I do believe that there is no track record to check. if said gentleman were on the up and up, he would have no problem at all dealing with me in a face up, "honest" manner. Instead, he continues to pass out donuts of spirituality in lieu of intelligent information, and you (you know who you are) continue to soak it up like vintage wine.

I think, that if you are expecting this to be spiritual or metaphysical, then in fact, it is you ACC. et al.. who have no true idea of a path of enlightenment.

Now... Back to menguard.

Simple, easy to answer higher self questions. Or am I going to get more Kwai Chang Cain Televison hoodoo?

Sigung,
I give what is given.You ask for answers, I ask for questions without hesitation on the part of your higher self.The track record is here and everywhere.Only if one is ready for truth will he recieve.Here is the test what is my essence?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Not soon, only when you are ready to leave behind what you have.When you are ready to leave behind the world you once new.

Just would like to know what it was EXACTLY that made you edit your reply to me with further info? Is it only to apease your understanding of your advice? Or was it something else?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Seems you don't understand what "higher self" means. Suggest you read up, and quit hijacking the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Just would like to know what it was EXACTLY that made you edit your reply to me with further info? Is it only to apease your understanding of your advice? Or was it something else?

It was asked so I replied back, by you, you wanted more detail.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What will I do when I leave the country?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What will I do when I leave the country?

Look for assurance.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Any specific genre? What will I be rememeber for?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What is the darkest hole oneself can fall into? Answer:Self doubt, it leads to obstruction of potential.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join