It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Intresting thread and im going to have to ask two questions

1. What can u tell me about me?

2. Do u know wat happened to me in late 2000?

Same ol questions really, but curious how u will reply to me persoanlly

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi,

1. First of all, does religion really matters at all?

2. Have I archieved someting yet? or will I?

3. Do I know myself or is there something i should know?

4. Is there anyone/thing watching me/us, angels looking after people and stuff like that

Thanks a lot

[edit on 31-1-2006 by hankyone]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone
Hi,

1. First of all, does religion really matters at all?

2. Have I archieved someting yet? or will I?

3. Do I know myself or is there something i should know?

4. Is there anyone/thing watching me/us, angels looking after people and stuff like that

Thanks a lot

[edit on 31-1-2006 by hankyone]

Answer:
Religion was there to create a "set reality".Nothing more than a building block when it comes to common geniality.

You will when you become.

You are a rebel.

Their are relatives,family, friends and higher light beings.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPwasere
Intresting thread and im going to have to ask two questions

1. What can u tell me about me?:That you are without doubt.

2. Do u know wat happened to me in late 2000?:A 'period' of a self realization.

Same ol questions really, but curious how u will reply to me persoanlly

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
A simpel question: How do i get to stay happy for the rest of my life? What does it take?

Answer:Love without condition.Acceptance of all matters.

Good one actually. Exactly what I was thinking myself. But again, its what most people wants..

If you'll accept my sceptisme and answer this, I'd be very gratefull:

Which field/level of work would suit me best? You dont have to be very specific.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A simpel question: How do i get to stay happy for the rest of my life? What does it take?

Good one actually. Exactly what I was thinking myself. But again, its what most people wants..

Which field/level of work would suit me best? You dont have to be very specific.

No offense, but that's my point. It lets Menguard off the hook about answering questions that should be answered specifically, but can't be... Apparently. The couple of specific questions I asked were missed considerably... (Can you say wrong?)

Menguard doesn't seem to have the higher self tuned to the specific answer portion of the higher self. And so ... Not being very specific just hits the spot.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I hope I can answer some of the questions. I will post again, there were so many and I do not know how to view the previous posts and text simultaniously.

First of all regarding the question by someone stating that they have never had a paranormal experience.

Anwer: You probably never have been married and/or nothing out of the ordinary has happened in your life.....yet!

Next Answer: You will see Aliens sooner than you think.
Next Answer: Black holes are not vacumes, it is another dimension what is why it does not reflect light. It's nothingness.

As to the ego, that is the practice of Set. Just look at some of the text on members "avatars" self-glorification. Why not let the other members, whom are getting their ideas picked off by writers, score the writers and then they can earn points for avatars not where the slaves throw their good ideas generated in their minds to be led along by Serpo tactics. I'll be back - Terminator. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Addendum to prior post by Ravenmock1:

With regards to out of body, that is again the practice of Set. Our human desire to want that "lil extra rush". You see, the pleasure is not out of our bodies but in them.

With regards to telekinis, etc. these things must be revealed to you by understanding. This is accomplished by mantra or prayer. Read some stuff on Buddism and orthodox muslim religions. Not their political motives, just about how they pray.

Another answer that I would throw out here and that is the known fact that their is no intellectual life on any moon or planet in our galaxy, etc. whatever you call it. Because the intellectual life is in another dimension right next to our planet Earth. That is what scientists are trying to crack with Nuclear, Magnetic, Resonance theories.
cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

No offense, but that's my point. It lets Menguard off the hook about answering questions that should be answered specifically, but can't be... Apparently. The couple of specific questions I asked were missed considerably... (Can you say wrong?)

Menguard doesn't seem to have the higher self tuned to the specific answer portion of the higher self. And so ... Not being very specific just hits the spot.

Answer:
Generalizations make up the whole, I give the answers suited for the individual.Some are very specific, some are generalizations, and some are self realizations.Some answers are given to be worked out.It's for the individual basis to come up with the conclusion, I just point them in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Heheh, hmm. What is the best way to combat a demon?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Heheh, hmm. What is the best way to combat a demon?

Answer:Self confidence.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Interesting, I thought so too.

Now, my next question is.. How is evil defeated?

Steve

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Interesting, I thought so too.

Now, my next question is.. How is evil defeated?

Steve

Answer:By letting go of standards, relinquishing self predication.There are many expressions of self.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Answer:
Construction.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
your answers have been so great and helpful I am embarassed to ask one last one...

Like the Brokeback Mountain plot set-up of forbidden love,
I have a situation where I still think of a lover from long ago who shared a special electric chemistry with me--- I let her go, but I can't stop thinking of her-
despite that fact that she is married and so am I- happily.

I never cheat- I never think of cheating-
but I cannot shake this romantic nostalgia for what might have been
with this old lover (we are guy and girl)...

MY QUESTION- is this longing one way- or mutual?

Will it simply be an internal heartbreak pain,
or will it someday explode into sinful re-consumation?

I AM NOT SOME UNFAITHFUL DOG- I just am beeing honest about my longing-
and it would help if i heard she did not care anymore about me (albeit with sharp pain)

I just seek truth- regardless of action or inaction, romantic consumation or
admiring from a far in my dreams and my waking fantasies...

Did she feel 100%, 50 %, 1% or zero% in return- does she miss me?

I sound like I am in 7th grade... I am a loser.

THANKS!1!!!

I nve

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

your answers have been so great and helpful I am embarassed to ask one last one...

Like the Brokeback Mountain plot set-up of forbidden love,
I have a situation where I still think of a lover from long ago who shared a special electric chemistry with me--- I let her go, but I can't stop thinking of her-
despite that fact that she is married and so am I- happily.

I never cheat- I never think of cheating-
but I cannot shake this romantic nostalgia for what might have been
with this old lover (we are guy and girl)...

MY QUESTION- is this longing one way- or mutual?

Will it simply be an internal heartbreak pain,
or will it someday explode into sinful re-consumation?

I AM NOT SOME UNFAITHFUL DOG- I just am beeing honest about my longing-
and it would help if i heard she did not care anymore about me (albeit with sharp pain)

I just seek truth- regardless of action or inaction, romantic consumation or
admiring from a far in my dreams and my waking fantasies...

Did she feel 100%, 50 %, 1% or zero% in return- does she miss me?

I sound like I am in 7th grade... I am a loser.

THANKS!1!!!

I nve

"The more you think about a thought the heavier that thought gets in your mind. Like any commercial elevater, you have a wieght limit. It is up to you to install thoughts...And now it is time to de-install."

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MARRIAGE.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How can you be happily married, if your fantasizing about someone else?

Good advice Creation.. be interesting to see what Men says.. and by the way, Men, I thought the best way to defeat evil was with love? Can you elaborate more on your answer?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Answer:
Generalizations make up the whole, I give the answers suited for the individual.Some are very specific, some are generalizations, and some are self realizations.Some answers are given to be worked out.It's for the individual basis to come up with the conclusion, I just point them in the right direction.

So Menguard, what you are saying is that:

A. The, even vaguely, specific information is not the kind of information that your higher self has access to? In which case, why bother?

B. That it is far better to give nebulous answers that mean nothiing without lots of work on the part of the questioner to obtain the answer. In which case why do you even bother when the person with the question will eventually either come up with the correct answer, or not, depending on the amount of work she/he is willing to put in?

I am curious as to why, after your statement that I am free check your track record, that you have provided neither your name, or a method to check that much vaunted track record to me, even by private mail? I have given you my word that any information you gave me would remain private, and still you persist in not being responsible for your actions. In other words, when do you plan to put your money where your mouth appears to be? mayhap you should check with your higher self and see what it tells you about my word?

Even though I am currently a detractor of you and your supposed method, I am a man of my word. If that track record exists, and if I can find a conclusion that is satisfactory, I would post a public apology to you.

So, my final two questions for this post... How long do you plan to continue to offer up vague and apparently, useless information in a swami-like fashion without even verifying that you are anyone at all, have a basis for providing the information that is useful, or that there is any basis for that information?

Secondly, what is my middle name? That shouldn't be incredibly difficult for a higher self that is in tune with all that is wisdom and light. OH... And as a subset question to this one, if I may be allowed... What enlightened method did you use to come up with my middle name?

As usual, I await your substantive reply.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Answer:

So Menguard, what you are saying is that:

A. The, even vaguely, specific information is not the kind of information that your higher self has access to? In which case, why bother?

B. That it is far better to give nebulous answers that mean nothiing without lots of work on the part of the questioner to obtain the answer. In which case why do you even bother when the person with the question will eventually either come up with the correct answer, or not, depending on the amount of work she/he is willing to put in?

I am curious as to why, after your statement that I am free check your track record, that you have provided neither your name, or a method to check that much vaunted track record to me, even by private mail? I have given you my word that any information you gave me would remain private, and still you persist in not being responsible for your actions. In other words, when do you plan to put your money where your mouth appears to be? mayhap you should check with your higher self and see what it tells you about my word?

Even though I am currently a detractor of you and your supposed method, I am a man of my word. If that track record exists, and if I can find a conclusion that is satisfactory, I would post a public apology to you.

So, my final two questions for this post... How long do you plan to continue to offer up vague and apparently, useless information in a swami-like fashion without even verifying that you are anyone at all, have a basis for providing the information that is useful, or that there is any basis for that information?

Secondly, what is my middle name? That shouldn't be incredibly difficult for a higher self that is in tune with all that is wisdom and light. OH... And as a subset question to this one, if I may be allowed... What enlightened method did you use to come up with my middle name?

As usual, I await your substantive reply.

How do you know how deep his words are penetrating others? You should be questioning others that he answered. Emerson said, "My words will itch in your ears until you are ready to hear them." Of course he's not telling you everything about what happened to you at home yesterday, he wasn't there! What is happening is people are sincerely asking questions. Within that sincerity there is an energy felt that coorasponds with their questions. Menguard may not even be fully aware of the significance, he is just tapped into their sincerity and the inner-connectedness of it all. Other than that, he has answered you fully. You just won't be impressed until he tells you that you have/had a sixth finger, or he tells you that he is all bogus. Neither is going to happen! Peace! AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
sigung86....it appears to me that you don't have much understanding of the spiritual world. It is not about proving to people what colour socks they're wearing.....its not about proving anything actually. Its WAY deeper than that. Some people 'get it' and some people don't. Simple as that.

Things in the spiritual mind aren't as black and white as you obviously think they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join