It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you so much for the answer!
I feel much more "settled" now. You definately seem like somebody who is truley enlightened and has evolved spritually. I have a few other oddball question if you don't mind.

1. Is there going to be a huge disaster in the near future (ie. san andreas fault, or new madrid?), and if so, where will it be? I only ask this because I had a conscious dream about it, and it's stuck with me for a while. I hope I'm not pushing the limits or whatever.

2. Is there really a secret government in the us, and did they orchestrate 9/11?

3. Is it true that while in the astral state, that government facilities are surrounded by force fields? If so, how is it possible and why?

4. Is it possible to communicate with the astral realm by meditating without actually leaving the body? (I've been trying to communicate with my guides, but haven't gotten through yet I guess) Will I ever get there?

5. Approximately how long will I be at my current job(one of my passions), and will I ever find an entrance into my other passion, or will it stay as a hobby?

6. I have this ringing in my ears, is it simply tinnitus, or something beyond?

Sorry about asking so much! I'm just a very curious person.

Thanks again in advance!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What do you see in my present (specifically) and what do you see in my future? What will my profession be, and I will I be successful in it?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is going to be my last question and I appreciate your answers, as I'm sure you appreciated the questions. I would like to see how in tune you can be with me. What will I be known for? At a deeper glance... What will my profession be?

Have a great life!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A few years ago somethings happened to me during the night. Where those events real or just my imagination/dream/oobe?

Who/where was I in my past life?

How can I push past this barrier to enable me to be more spiritual?

How are things going to change for me in the future/am I currently on the right path?

I apprecieate your responses, and give you full permission.

-Dagger

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I could ask so many questions, but I have historically avoided this. You cannot avoid it though. Menguard, siriuslyone, and HS... amazing. I've seen so little, yet it seems like alot to me.
First: Am I able to explore this myself in a helpful manner?
I hope that was clear enough.
Second: Where do I start, and what can I do to help, if I can help?
Three: Why have I been so lucky? Really, really lucky, not so much with $, but with life. I don't feel I have deserved it, and earning it all seems unlikely, if I live to 100. Feeling guilty.
Blessings, I am so impressed with all three members.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This is going to be my last question and I appreciate your answers, as I'm sure you appreciated the questions. I would like to see how in tune you can be with me. What will I be known for? At a deeper glance... What will my profession be?

Have a great life!

Answer:Forgiveness.
Greatness.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretmaster
Name the three previous managers of st johnstone football club?Earl,John,Peter
How many wood could a wood chuck chuck?iF A WOOD COULD CHUCK WOOD?
What is 50(decimal) x 10101011111101010010101001(binary) - 3(decimal)?Three squared.Life is full of probabilities.

What happens to your mind 1 minute after death?Restitution.

what happens to your soul 10 minutes after death?Recuperation

What happens to cats souls when they die?They move on.

Is my girlfriend pregnant?No.

right answer these if possible.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thevisionquest
dear menguard..my family has a strong line on the spiritual. i know my ancestors, mainly my grandfather has been pulling strings setting me up for good paths which iam working hard to stay on..i'am wondering,by them helping me ,is that distracting them from their paths...
i been riding my luck and changing with each obstickle,inside i feel stronger than ever,spritually,yet physically iam lapsing to past problems, is this a kama thing,,

thanks you

aNSWER:It's a vision thing, what do you see for yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by thevisionquest
dear menguard..my family has a strong line on the spiritual. i know my ancestors, mainly my grandfather has been pulling strings setting me up for good paths which iam working hard to stay on..i'am wondering,by them helping me ,is that distracting them from their paths...
i been riding my luck and changing with each obstickle,inside i feel stronger than ever,spritually,yet physically iam lapsing to past problems, is this a kama thing,,

thanks you

aNSWER:It's a vision thing, what do you see for yourself.
just so you know i take great intrest in the Tao/Dao..does that interest you too?.For myself i see stronger role in my family,i want better things for us as a group,.including bringing in my extended family.recently iv challenged all my weeknesses..i cant spell yet iam close realising a graphic novel....i cant run but am in the football (soccer ) team,iam trying to get the most out of everything almost as the tactition,but i worry constantly that afther university i wont be able to find new challenges..i feel i like to take the back seat but my life and my family need me to drive,,

thanks you

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Wow! Thank you so much for the answer!
I feel much more "settled" now. You definately seem like somebody who is truley enlightened and has evolved spritually. I have a few other oddball question if you don't mind.

1. Is there going to be a huge disaster in the near future (ie. san andreas fault, or new madrid?), and if so, where will it be? I only ask this because I had a conscious dream about it, and it's stuck with me for a while. I hope I'm not pushing the limits or whatever.

Life is full of probabilities and endless timelines.

2. Is there really a secret government in the us, and did they orchestrate 9/11?Not without conjecture.Something based on probable cause.

3. Is it true that while in the astral state, that government facilities are surrounded by force fields? If so, how is it possible and why?

Yes, an infrastructre of the mind.

4. Is it possible to communicate with the astral realm by meditating without actually leaving the body? (I've been trying to communicate with my guides, but haven't gotten through yet I guess) Will I ever get there?

Not without possibility.

5. Approximately how long will I be at my current job(one of my passions), and will I ever find an entrance into my other passion, or will it stay as a hobby?
One year, it will be of your choosing.

6. I have this ringing in my ears, is it simply tinnitus, or something beyond?

It is a ringing of the soul answers have been mentioned.

Sorry about asking so much! I'm just a very curious person.

Thanks again in advance!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the answers!

Erm one more question.

what are the lottery numbers for the national lottery in the UK this saturday 21st january.

Thankyou

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi mengaurd,

I would like to know what my spiritual path may be. I have studied a lot of traditions, but finding it hard to make a definitive CHOICE as to what I should follow.

Tahnk you for your insight =)
MerryMistressMarie

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi,
If i may cut in with my questions - what do you think is my purpose here on earth ?

- is, what I currently think of it, correct?

- I also "foresee" some major improvements in my understanding of life in the very near future, will it be so? Will it be TIN to help with it and when are they going to release it?

Thanx!

[edit on 21-1-2006 by bratok]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I give you full permission menguard

I have a few questions

1. How is my grandmother doing? She died a few years back and i'd like to know

2. Will I ever lean to play the bass guitar.

3. What will I do with my life

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
could I ask a question or two???

both my father and my grandmother wanted to tell a secret, but it wasn't the right time, well, they both died before their secrets were told.

what were the secrets? just wonder, if you could help, I'd appreciate it....

and well, is the past as fluid as the future? I mean, can we, in some way today, through some action, change what has happeded in the past(without time machines or other uninvented technology.)

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
A few years ago somethings happened to me during the night. Where those events real or just my imagination/dream/oobe?

As real as you make them.

Who/where was I in my past life?A marauder

How can I push past this barrier to enable me to be more spiritual?Let go of unnecessary things that hold you back.

How are things going to change for me in the future/am I currently on the right path?You are on the path that is sequential for you.

I apprecieate your responses, and give you full permission.

-Dagger

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by markmurder
I give you full permission menguard

I have a few questions

1. How is my grandmother doing? She died a few years back and i'd like to know? She is fine.

2. Will I ever learn to play the bass guitar.When you are ready too.

3. What will I do with my life
Propaganda.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I could ask so many questions, but I have historically avoided this. You cannot avoid it though. Menguard, siriuslyone, and HS... amazing. I've seen so little, yet it seems like alot to me.
First: Am I able to explore this myself in a helpful manner?
I hope that was clear enough.
Second: Where do I start, and what can I do to help, if I can help?
Three: Why have I been so lucky? Really, really lucky, not so much with $, but with life. I don't feel I have deserved it, and earning it all seems unlikely, if I live to 100. Feeling guilty.
Blessings, I am so impressed with all three members.

IN YEARS TO COME YOU WILL.Luck has nothing to do with it, but it is a manifestation of choices, projected by you the writer of the script.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
could I ask a question or two???

both my father and my grandmother wanted to tell a secret, but it wasn't the right time, well, they both died before their secrets were told. aNSWER :Their secrets were told "in life".There secrets were told by life.

what were the secrets? just wonder, if you could help, I'd appreciate it....

and well, is the past as fluid as the future? I mean, can we, in some way today, through some action, change what has happeded in the past(without time machines or other uninvented technology.)

Answer:
Like a well oiled machine.By merging all aspects of you back to self.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Allright, How bout mine,
1. How can i be happy with myself?
2. How can i give life and everything meaning?
3. How can i drastically change how people and the world looks at me?
4. How can i actually have a succesfull obe experience?
5. Will i have a better future? Are major bad things going to happen in the future/near future?
6. How can i, in my search for knowledge, improve my researching skills in life?
7. When will i stop feeling so helpless/hopeless?
8. I would like to have a more secure future financially, how can i learn how other business have done it, how can i better improve my chances of success?
9. My grandfather died back in 2003, with the promise of an inheritance. But to no avail we haven't seen any. Will we every see any of this? Do you know what happened?

Edit: edited questions

[edit on 21-1-2006 by malakiem]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by malakiem]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join