It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher,

Allow me to chyme in. Menguard is saying that love is everything selfless and devoid of malice or envy. In most people's perception of "self-love" it is stereotypically associated with selfishness. So in that respect, they could represent meaningful polarity. What you seem to want to disassociate is coming from your perception of your unfoldment it seems. Menguard is reading for someone else's questions, trying his best to assoaciate with their own experiences. So love being the cosmic anticdote and self love being the cosmic detriment to your path to the light, this makes perfect sense to associate the two. (Although I do agree with your arguement).

Infinite Peace, AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Men,

Howdy friend,

First of all, I, like so many others, would like to thank you for your time. Dont feel like your answers and time are going unappreciated.

I'm curious,

What is instore for my future?

How would you describe my current spiritual state in life?

Do I have a special purpose? (special beyond that of an individual purpose.)

I'd really appreciate answers... And appreciate it even more if you could tell me them in basic language, I'd prefer it if i could understand your answers without using a dictionary or a monk.

Much thanks to you,

(Need I tell you my name?
:cool

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
Hello,

First i'd like to say, that what you are doing is wonderfull. I'm sure many people are very thankfull for your guidance. Also, I feel a lot of respect for your patience and effort.

I have been reading this thread, and I myself have become curious.
So here goes:

1. What is the significance of my personal spiritual belief?(I believe "god" in what ever sense he/she/it is originates inside everyone and everything)
Answer:A point which is stood by most.
2. What is the origin of racism, and why is it so prevelant in our society?
Answer:IGNORANCE, superiority and inferiority complexes.
3. Excluding numerology, what is the significance of this date August 11th, 2006? Nothing other than its numbers.

4. (test
) Who broke my jaw, and why didn't they think about their actions?Your brother.

Thank you in advance. Take care.

HS

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Hundredth Monkey
Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon
The Japanese monkey, Macaca fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkeys liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant. An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes - the exact number is not known.

Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

But notice. A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea

Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind. Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people. But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

Authors Details: Ken Keyes Jr.

So you who read this are like the hundred monkey who believe that
sickness and illness can be healed by simply feeling love towards
higher power, another person, pet, etc. Now the whole world is
enlightened telepathically and everyone can heal themselves
I no
longer need to go bananas spreading the word, everyone knows how to
do it naturally

Over and out, Blessed be

Honor Seed

Menguard I respect your word, will you read #1-#6 at my 'healing energy' post and reply? I am most interested in why I transcended telepathically to visions of energy and also wonder what level this places me at according to your system. I noticed that you are at level 5, how many levels are there in your school of thought?

HS

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InspectorOne
I would like to thank you for answering my questions before. Your answers were enlightening. I have a few other questions that I would like to ask.

1. What is my biggest strength?Answer:Weakness.

2. What is my biggest fault?Answer:Fortitude

3. How do I need to change in order to become a better person?Answer:By letting your heart shine.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Menguard I respect your word, will you read #1-#6 at my 'healing energy' post and reply? I am most interested in why I transcended telepathically to visions of energy and also wonder what level this places me at according to your system. I noticed that you are at level 5, how many levels are there in your school of thought?( HS)

Answer:
Many to the layers of consciousness.It is always in a state of flux given development.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
Men,

Howdy friend,

First of all, I, like so many others, would like to thank you for your time. Dont feel like your answers and time are going unappreciated.

I'm curious,

What is instore for my future?Answer: A future full of probalistic answers.Events that are most likely to happen within the most practical of events.

How would you describe my current spiritual state in life?A life full of animalistic latitude.:Yours is one of a physical nature that embodies the earths surface.

Do I have a special purpose? (special beyond that of an individual purpose.)
:Literary literature
I'd really appreciate answers... And appreciate it even more if you could tell me them in basic language, I'd prefer it if i could understand your answers without using a dictionary or a monk.

Much thanks to you,

Many welcomes.

(Need I tell you my name?
:cool

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Menguard,

Here are some questions I have for you, and you've done a great job here by the way, we all appreciate it.

1) What tasks/abilities do I excel at?

2) What are my faults/flaws?

3) Is there anything I am not doing or taking into account, that I should be?

4) Will I ever have children of my own?

5) When will I get the chance to be with her?

6) What is the significance of the Spitfire?

Thanks very much.
Steve

[edit on 26/1/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

Here are some questions I have for you, and you've done a great job here by the way, we all appreciate it.

1) What tasks/abilities do I excel at?

2) What are my faults/flaws?

3) Is there anything I am not doing or taking into account, that I should be?

4) Will I ever have children of my own?

5) When will I get the chance to be with her?:When your willing to sit down and openly express yourself to her.

6) What is the significance of the Spitfire?

Thanks very much. All answer these others later.
Steve

[edit on 26/1/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok Menguard. Just curious. Since you wouldn't help me win the lottery...

color of my eyes?

Birth sign?

What was I in my last lifetime?

What will I be in my next lifetime?

My middle name?

Just would like you to convince me that there is something here more than tea leaves floating on the inuendo of life....

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that answer, Menguard.. looking forward to the others when your ready.

Steve

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

1. What is the significance of my personal spiritual belief?(I believe "god" in what ever sense he/she/it is originates inside everyone and everything)

4. (test

Thank you, again, for answering my questions.

Although, I have two thought's about your answers. Regarding your answer to question number one. I'm not quite clear on what you mean by your answer. Could you clarify it for me just a little bit?

Regarding question number four. I have two brothers, one is 8 and the other is 12. Neither of them broke my jaw. It was actualy a, now former, friend of mine who did it. The reason why he did not think about his actions is because he was drunk. What did you mean about "your brother".

Thank you and take care.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

color of my eyes?Brown

Birth sign?Paries

What was I in my last lifetime?incorrigible.
What will I be in my next lifetime?Erratic.

My middle name?Phillips

Just would like you to convince me that there is something here more than tea leaves floating on the inuendo of life....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

4. (test

Thank you, again, for answering my questions.

Although, I have two thought's about your answers. Regarding your answer to question number one. I'm not quite clear on what you mean by your answer. Could you clarify it for me just a little bit?

Regarding question number four. I have two brothers, one is 8 and the other is 12. Neither of them broke my jaw. It was actualy a, now former, friend of mine who did it. The reason why he did not think about his actions is because he was drunk. What did you mean about "your brother".

Thank you and take care.

Answer:Your brother wasn't paying attention, a brotherly friend.A brother in your past life.

Answer:The view you gave is one that is taken by most as a basic truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Answer:Your brother wasn't paying attention, a brotherly friend.A brother in your past life.

Answer:The view you gave is one that is taken by most as a basic truth.

That's what I was assuming, regarding your answer to my forth question. When I first saw your answer, I thought, 'hmm, I have always refered to my close friends as brothers, damn he's spot on'. I also thought the same for the first question; but I was looking for something more, so the answer wasn't quite clear(I was reading to far into it). The answer has become very clear to me now. I am greatfull for your time.

Thank you and take care.

edit:spelling

[edit on 27-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

color of my eyes?Brown

Birth sign?Paries

What was I in my last lifetime?incorrigible.
What will I be in my next lifetime?Erratic.

My middle name?Phillips

Good guess on the color of the eyes! I'm all atwitter now! The rest of this thread ought to be really great. .... Er... Wait a minute... Ya kind of missed almost all of the rest.

I guess, in all seriousness, if the brevity and total missing of all the answers, except for the brown eyes, of course, is an atttempt to blow me off then so be it. Unfortunately, you also missed an opportunity to make a convert.

You see, I would really like to believe, but have yet to see anything beyond what appears to be pie in the sky claptrap that folks are swallowing as if it were meaningful.

sigh....

Back to the drawing board. And I did have hopes that you might be able to pull through from those nether regions with some evidence of something more than what appears, in a facile fashion, to be an attempt to have people suck up to your amazingness.

Well, back to the drawing boards, in an attempt to find something meaningful to hang my hat on.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by sigung86

Back to the drawing board. And I did have hopes that you might be able to pull through from those nether regions with some evidence of something more than what appears, in a facile fashion, to be an attempt to have people suck up to your amazingness.

I had some questions on page 12 that apparently were not worth an answer.

Good job busting this one sigung86. I wanted to believe as well, but I kind of had a feeling from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi Men,

Great thread.

I hope you'll have some insight and guidance for me. Today is a sad day for me. This day has been sad for a few years now, as I grow more and more depressed each year this day comes around. You see, today is my birthday.

This date has always been my 'self-reckoning' of the past year. I've been successful in many areas of my life. I've accomplished most of my dreams very early in life and feel I've come a complete circle. My world came to a halt 4 years and 4 months ago (my fault, the path I created).

I now find myself at a stand still, a life pause, with a feeling of being 'on hold'. Each year this date rears itself, I find I'm in the same spot as the previous 4 years. I've learned so much about myself, my roles, and my world in these past few years. However, time is cruel and I must move on. I must greet January 28, 2007 with my head held high.

Any advice on focusing my scattered mind? A talent to sharpen (or learn)? What is my role? What do I have to contribute?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRCMontana
quote]Originally posted by sigung86

I had some questions on page 12 that apparently were not worth an answer.

Good job busting this one sigung86. I wanted to believe as well, but I kind of had a feeling from the beginning.

If you have more questions go ahead and ask if I missed them I WILL CHECK BACK AND REPLY.If you want to ask them now fine also.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok Menguard,

Just as a test I'll also ask you my eye color and birth sign. Also, what race am I?

And the questions from the previous page, what do you see in my present (specifically) and what do you see in my future? What will my profession be, and will I be successful in it? And just as a test, what am I currently employed as? And for how much longer?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join