It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Could you find these strings and point me in the right direction?

Pretty please, with sugar.

Answer:The heart will lead man to its natural tendecies, its the guidance system, one must not believe but know.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
See, eventually they found out what chord makes things unfold.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can you tell me if what I'm doing with my life now, if this is what I should be doing?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
one must not believe but know.

You always see through the mist, Menguard.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just a question that has bugged me for a while. When one has found the correct resonance, or chord, how long must one insist it before there is a result?

Is it possible to stumble upon the correct method, only to dismiss it before adequately trying?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Can you tell me if what I'm doing with my life now, if this is what I should be doing?

Any act is good as any, as long as it has purpose, what purpose doesn't matter, but purpose must be served.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

alcohol loosens belief and potential flows?

wrong lead?

Alcohol deepens man proclivities.

alcohol lowers your personal vibration...

and brings you closer to the center of the cycle, the loop runs through very quickly.
It is like glue to certain "chords" as you put it... and makes it hard to "float" from "chord" to "chord" ....
Therefore it would be useful if you found a chord you wanted to "visit" for awhile.

It DOES NOT loosen ones beliefs.. when it comes to religious things (the dogma) I don't mean sex before marriage type stuff, I mean the concepts.. drunk people WILL NOT listen, they run through their "stories"/concepts over and over like a broken record.. and have a very hard time "changing" or listening for that matter.
Alcohol is an excellent tool for brain-washing people.
Because a drunk person is too, drunk... to notice any anchors or techniques being used against them, (that is until they are sober again) .. but by then they'll never remember what was said or what transpired, they will just feel how-ever it is that you programmed them to feel without having a logical explanation..

[edit on 3/2/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

and brings you closer to the center of the cycle, the loop runs through very quickly.
It is like glue to certain "chords" as you put it... and makes it hard to "float" from "chord" to "chord" ....
Therefore it would be useful if you found a chord you wanted to "visit" for awhile.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Double Post!

[edit on 2/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just a question that has bugged me for a while. When one has found the correct resonance, or chord, how long must one insist it before there is a result?

Is it possible to stumble upon the correct method, only to dismiss it before adequately trying?

Thanks!

Answer:Nothing short of a lifetime.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Answer:Nothing short of a lifetime.

You have to be kidding! There are so many possibilities to try. With that much energy, you could flesh out your own cord!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In less one is wide awake through the whole setting.Fully conscious.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is manipulating energy, without visualisation, possible?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Is manipulating energy, without visualisation, possible?

No there is always a guidance system.You have to see it, know it and become it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Or the act becomes a common dissmissal.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Before when I read about the subconscious, it said, once you can hear it, it'll help you with manipulating energy and stuffs.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Can you elaborate?

Well..

I'd rather not continue that analogy because the chords and loops and what-not can get confusing

but
(this is another shady example) but maybe you'll understand what I mean

alcohol effects emotions crazily..

a sober person is someone who could easily "let go" of bad things
a drunk person will dwell on one thing.. over and over...

Alcohol keeps you tied to the "real" whatever it is that you feel is REAL at the time..
because it takes your reasoning away from you..

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Before when I read about the subconscious, it said, once you can hear it, it'll help you with manipulating energy and stuffs.

ANSWER:That ring is SPIRIT guiding it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What ring?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A sound Kappo. A sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join