It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

In less one is wide awake through the whole setting.Fully conscious.

So, in regard to what we were talking about, how does one increase sensitivity?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
A sound Kappo. A sound.

Sorry, I can't understand the simplest things D:.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does anyone think, heaven is where we should live, maybe earth is school, or a punishment, or a place we go to for a 'vacation' or 'holiday', to learn about yourself. Like the spirit and such.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In less one is wide awake through the whole setting.Fully conscious.

So, in regard to what we were talking about, how does one increase sensitivity?

Answer:Through the "ability" to love.

Steve sent you a u2u

SteveR

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Awesome. Thanks for connecting the dots, man.

I shall try my best in due time!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Menguard, I have one more question for you...

Which shall I force more on... My meditating/chakras self-training/body workout or astral projecting/lucid dream abilities? I've been thinking of what to start, I have so much to do, and I yet have to pick one whcih would be best for me. and sometime my mind just become flooded with too many of thinking/conflicts/revealing of past life memories/university studies/and the list goes on....

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Recognize this?

img72.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Menguard, is there anything you can tell me about the person im always thinking about?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Questions: Who wrote the alphabet?

Who made swear words and why? (Because alot of fights seem to happen if you swear at someone.)

Answer:Men of resolve, not scholars wise men.

I was surprised when I realized that scholars are rarely wise, and that the street people with nothing material in their possession are often wise, and full of unshakeable resolve. In the streets, the lessons are far more intense and have great impact. I met and fell for a young woman of no means, who had spent much of her short time in a transient existence, who I am now engaged to. She is much younger than me, yet much wiser than most anyone I have known, self included. Taught me much without trying, and she knows many things that university profs, doctorate holders, and known experts in there fields teach. I know now that scholars cannot learn the same things from a book that one learns from experience surviving without any other resource than ones own resolve. Freedom is more precious to me now, and the world is a more amazing place.
Now, my question, Menguard. I see how much time you devote to answering these posts, and how helpful that it is to so many. What is your reason for doing it? Is it just because you can, and you hope it helps? It is hard to see how you benefit from your expended energy. Of course, I feel that it is very good of you, and some say the reward is in the giving.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Recognize this?

img72.imageshack.us...

For me its either the spinal cord, infinity symbol (not exactly the same as the usual one though), but something definately to do with eternity.

Menguard, is there anything special about tonight's full moon and lunar eclipse happening on the same night?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Helping others helps your self, helping your self helps others.

We are one with each others, helping the same existence.

What comes to be is already decided but it is a choice none the less.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rancor
Menguard, is there anything you can tell me about the person im always thinking about?

Answer:Your mom is always with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by Kappo
Questions: Who wrote the alphabet?

Now, my question, Menguard. I see how much time you devote to answering these posts, and how helpful that it is to so many. What is your reason for doing it? Is it just because you can, and you hope it helps? It is hard to see how you benefit from your expended energy. Of course, I feel that it is very good of you, and some say the reward is in the giving.

Answer:Nurturing the soul is an endless battle, but better fought together than alone.Love always bounces back.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What is the mind?
Answer:
The mind is nothing more than a (vast computer) to process, program and integrate lifes design.Thats the beautiful thing about it, you can change the program and create whatever projection on the screen.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I hope so, but she is not the person I'm always thinking about or the person I was talking about.

The person on my mind IS female so you got that part right. I would like it if you gave me another comment.

Thanks for the response either way.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I hope so

Sounds like Menguard knew she had passed.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I hope so

Sounds like Menguard knew she had passed.

Answer:That is correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Where are E.T civilsations located in our water?
Answer:Off the Atlantic DEEP into the Harbor Sea and Peruvian sea.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Also I would like to point out that AT-LAN-TIC, PA-CI-FIC, ANT-ARC-TIC

IN-DI-AN, interesting that all of these make a (three sylable sound).A geo metric shape of a Triangle.Sounds, tone, and resonances came from the ANGELIC REALM.Our (al-pha-)bet.Meaning (Brightest Star) Astronomy the brightest or main star in a constelation.Alpha Centauri.

ttt
tttttt
ttttttttt
tttttttttttt

[edit on 5-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a sound from the Angelic Realm.

Lu, lu,lu,lu,lu,lu,lu=Eternal Peace to non-mortals. I was taught this in my soul body. These are chords being struck.

It has a uh sound to it when chords are strung.

**Highly Recommended for use if you meet up with an Elder god,E.t,Angelic or immortal Call it a "Safety net" for you.Use it in the Highest pitch possible.***

If you get scared use it, it shows gratitude and compassion.

(It clears the air so to speak.)Sound waves break discrepancies.It will put you on equal ground with them.

E.t and Angelic realm are based on the same waves or frequencies just different sound waves in that frequency..They are a coglomerative group.This is what forms our Spiritual heirarchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join