It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 119
83
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
But aren't the lights in the body?


Yep but your gonna have to find the right coRDS To acivate those genes.SEE the light cords are attached to the light codes, and once you find the right vibration they will activate.




posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Kappo
But aren't the lights in the body?


Yep but your gonna have to find the right coRDS To acivate those genes.SEE the light cords are attached to the light codes, and once you find the right vibration they will activate.


Would the vibrations be attached to energy? Or what?

EDIT: Offtopic, my points went up 500.


[edit on 2-3-2007 by Kappo]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In short find your truth and you will unlock it.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

In short find your truth and you will unlock it.


Find the truth through meditation, right?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Kappo]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You are here aren't you well perhaps I could be assistance just by what I write, will open you up.LIke an encylopedia full of information.But that doesn't mean you can't find other truths out there, that suit or help reinforce your establishment.What ever usually pulls you towards it is a good sign.



[edit on 2-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't really have anything to say... Just posting so you know I read it. o.o [/spam]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
you're seventh level initiate now, how do you know, probably because you have the inner knowing of it, but..

how much would I be?

could you tell me?



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A number, associates others to a cause but the light has to be heard from within.I go through the levels so other know when pitches are jumping.And what happens ONCE you reach past that level the human unknown.

Try not to get caught up with levels but learning.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What do you think? In general. Be a blank page what appears?



[will try codes later]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Questions: Who wrote the alphabet?

Who made swear words and why? (Because alot of fights seem to happen if you swear at someone.)



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, sometimes, like just now when I was reading some of your answers on the first page, a shiver, that causes cold sweats, goes through my body, I feel slightly dizzy and I think I'm actually kind of shaking.

Another thing that I've only experienced twice, and that was very recently. Basically, I'm just sitting, watching tv, or on my laptop, not doing anything stressful, and then this feeling goes over me. It's like I'm totally weightless, like 'the shell that is my body has been removed' (that's the thought that goes through my head when I get it) and it feels really really nice.

Anything 'paranormal' here?



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Questions: Who wrote the alphabet?

Who made swear words and why? (Because alot of fights seem to happen if you swear at someone.)


Answer:Men of resolve, not scholars wise men.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Ok, sometimes, like just now when I was reading some of your answers on the first page, a shiver, that causes cold sweats, goes through my body, I feel slightly dizzy and I think I'm actually kind of shaking.

Another thing that I've only experienced twice, and that was very recently. Basically, I'm just sitting, watching tv, or on my laptop, not doing anything stressful, and then this feeling goes over me. It's like I'm totally weightless, like 'the shell that is my body has been removed' (that's the thought that goes through my head when I get it) and it feels really really nice.

Anything 'paranormal' here?


ANSWER:Thats light processing through the computer mainframe, Spirit.You are starting to get a grasp of spirit.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What do you think? In general. Be a blank page what appears?



[will try codes later]


Answer:Sounds good to me.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Am I getting a grasp for spirit because I'm getting the feelings, or because I'm recognising them?



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Am I getting a grasp for spirit because I'm getting the feelings, or because I'm recognising them?

Answer:Both.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So how can I improve this?



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
So how can I improve this?


Answer:Through intense dialect.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
By practicing Tones and vibrations on People, see how they affect and contribute.



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Intense dialect to spirit? Do I talk into my mind? I already do that XD.




top topics



 
83
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

log in

join