It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon
Menguard, I have an interesting question for you... I wish you to answer my questions, if you dont mind...

I have been struggling with my own 'astral projecting' training, even though I have done few of them, but through non-conscious way. So I still am somewhere confused of what I am missing of something... So what shall I do the next, in order, for me to fully sucessful doing full-conscioius astral propjecting and lucid dreams where I often was very close to success doing so...

Chaoic out...

Answer:Let go of your ambitions to learn and JUST BE.Spirit will guide you.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fascinating..

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Fascinating..

nso nsof.=No ***t

[edit on 1-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Heres another one;

diakreakra kfoajkrea rejafr aokafk ieakkf, dakieakrk aoakk atifrajgkfh aireor iaoi.

This one you will feel in the heart, more than the head.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My turn, my turn let spirit flow through your fingertips and write and I will give you the meaning.Go ahead somebody lets do this.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
HereS another one:
oahfd nafoa aodiek dorkkdke oefkago eoalag.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
All of these that I am giving you will OPEN you up just play with them, the inner self will know how to make heads or tails of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

HereS another one:

Where at on the body do you feel this one energizing.Any GUESSES?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
please, can you explain

I have this voice inside of my self, it is strong, it judges me, it creates me into something, someone, like I was destined to become.

it has powers, it knows, it even teaches me things I cannot understand but just have to be. ... sometimes it says in myself what is about to be said.

I believe it creates my surrounding and teaches me how to stand against things. It has power over me. like it guides me

but I believe I live my mind, like everyone else, there's a world of my own in myself, and I create myself in it, if I'm aggressive against it it turns against me, when I accept it it accepts me.

I prefer to live in my world, with this voice, than to live in this outside world, but this has changed. It's starting to open me up for this 'real' world, the world we see and can touch.

I believe I'm going to be a good boy

what do you know else about this voice? they call me shizophrenia

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

HereS another one:

Dunno what this says, but it gave me a lighthead and I felt energy in my chest... sorta..

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
[

I believe I'm going to be a good boy

what do you know else about this voice? they call me shizophrenia

Answer:When one looks within the (true self) will follow, but you will have to clear out the debri to hear it calling.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The moon is a (Soul Base) designed for Earth/earthlings.Inside is where you will either get a Soul operation, Soul tuneups, Soul coordinance and soul distribution.Inside is Light Beings, soul calibrating you.You will either Shed this skin for a a new one or move on to more of a "Foreign" exchange student.This is where humans trade in for E.t or Human flesh.Think of it as a "Big Costume party operation".

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

HereS another one:

Dunno what this says, but it gave me a lighthead and I felt energy in my chest... sorta..

Answer;Good your body just has to recognise the light codes now.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

HereS another one:

Answer;Good your body just has to recognise the light codes now.

Light codes~?
D

EDIT: I read those letters again through the quote, and the feeling in my chest got nearly overwhelming. It felt like a tickle I couldn't scratch.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Answer:The body contains recessed genes that awaken by the light cords, its a stimulant that awakens the Spiritual Body awake.Its imprinted in oneS D.N.A. Think of it as "Spiritual Puberty".The body corresponds to the Light it is an activator.This is what helps awaken the gods amongst men.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How do we get to the light codes/cords? (I dunno if you made a spelling mistake in your first post
)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ANSWER:Think of it like lighting up the christmas tree so to speak.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Lol. So we have to find/buy the lights, and put them up/in the christmas tree/body? :O This isn't meant to sound condescending. (If that's the right word.)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lol. So we have to find/buy the lights, and put them up/in the christmas tree/body? :O This isn't meant to sound condescending. (If that's the right word.)

Answer:You are dead on friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
But aren't the lights in the body?

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join