It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am a white South African living in South Africa,

Not going to mention age or gender. In 1996-1997 there were terrible rumors floating around about Uhuru. It has been quiet for 10yrs now. But recently things had been flaring up with the rebel group called the ANC Young League.

Things are quite uncertain at the moment. But hey, what can we do... Life our live day by day.

You dont want to be in our country right now, I promise you that much

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer007

"Whites" is a very broad term here in our rainbow nation, and "whites" don't deserve to be savagely killed for the actions of selected afrikaners.

Well it was not only Afrikaners my dear, there was a few British members who also played a role in this..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
post deleted,

sorry for the one liner but I cant really think of what else to put in here now.

guys Uhuru is a myth just like dry land from Waterworld

- Just remembered that they actually find land so that example is probably the worst thing I could have used to get my point across.

Ignore everything above this mark ________________

[edit on 13-10-2008 by mortalengine]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont believe this will happen on a mass scale as people think. Probaly there will be small groups that will attack, then it will die down, you will probaly then read in the papers or see on the news of isolated incidents. It's like Northern Ireland, after the British army's withdrawl, the native Irish didn't go on a mass murder spree of British people.. I remmember seeing on the news the white farmers in Zimbabwe that were killed, If i remmember correct, not all of the farmers were murdered were they?? but i could be wrong about that one..

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I found the following article it makes for interesting reading.

therightperspective.com...[/url]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by legionary]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by legionary

Legionary, reading the article in the link you provided made me stop dead in my tracks. I really got cold shivers as I read it. I was not aware of this - it appears to have been buried by mainstream news here in SA. It should be BIG news.

So so scary. How reliable is the site that article is on.

hmmm more research required. Fire up the Google!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

A really interesting and informative thread. Sout Africa is so comlex,with extreme cruelty handed out to blacks from whites,,, an also extreme
violence from blacks to themselves,,,, and whites.

I will look up this more.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I remembers something from way back ’94 ’95 that the government said that they would seize farms where this form of paramilitary training were conducted. Guess it is not the law anymore?

I found the article that seems to be the source of the previous posted link.

neultra.blogspot.com...

Also the group called “Die Suidlanders” seems to be getting there ducks in a row.

*Mod Edit* Your link was removed as it violates T & C.

[edit on 10/23/2008 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I wish there was more balanced reporting of this - I also found this mentioned on a handful of very right-wing sites and sadly I take far left and far right with an equal dash of salt. Both have too many agendas.

I wonder where they got the information from originally?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Probably reason why you only find these articles on the far right and far left sites,is that almost all the printed and electronic media in South Africa is controlled by news 24.

I did find a story on IOL with references to some of the comments made in this article.

www.iol.co.za...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I am afraid the IOL article refers to the Inkatha Freedom party's version of a private army but has nothing to do with the ANCY's group of mischief makers.

What the ANC do causes the IFP to react (sort of like an African Cold War), except armed with traditional weapons (like the AK47
)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

The question should actually be: "Why would a government allow parra millitary camps"? Why does the media concentrate on the IFP camps, but very little is said about the countrywide ANC camps?

The fact that the person in charge of these camps atmitted that there where training camps in all the provinces in South Africa training parra millitary soldiers. Why if the law prohibits it that no millitary force are to exist in South Africa, or that any group except the legal government forces are allowed to whear millitary uniforms is the MK (Millitary Combatents of the ANC in the struggle years) allowed to whear cammo uniforms.

Why is it that blacks from the ANC youth can make statements in which they tell the caddres to "kill the opposition" and are not prosecuted at all. The following statement was made to ANCYL members at a rally in Polokwane in the northern province: ““You are the eyes and ears of the ANC… you are the foot soldiers of the ANC… you are the defenders of the revolution… You are the prosecutors of the revolution, and when they (the black opposition) arrive here, they must find you on guard… they must find you ready… AND YOU MUST KILL THEM!” You can watch the video at the following link: www.africancrisis.co.za...

But if any white group just whant to protect their culture or property, or say annything against the government or the failures of the government, they are hunted down, and made out to be "racist", and put under arrest and the court cases drawn out for years on end to keep these people quiet.

Is that a democracy if you are not allowed to protect what is yours, without damaging the rights of other groups.

Everywhere you go you (as a white person) will "feel" the tension between white and black, the way the blacks talk to you, whenever you are in a shop and they must assist you they have a very arrogant way in wich they talk to you. On the roads, especially the black taxi's don't have respect for any other road users.

I must admit though that this scenario does not include all the blacks, I know a lot of them that just whant to continue a piecefull life and are not racists. The problem however is that radical portion of blacks that will forever believe that all whites owe them everything, they don't have any respect for any person that is white. This is the group that will stop at nothing, and if they have the chance they will kill without regret. Unfortunetely, that causes a lot of distrust amongst the white people towards all blacks.

I am sure that this situation, especially with this coming ellections will become violent, and that it might be the whorst violence we have seen in this country. Those of you that can not see this happening, will in such times be out there on your own. The rest of the people that saw this comming will at least have some kind of preperation in place to protect themselves in areas far away from the violence! Better prepared and not need it than to need it but not be prepared.

Africa has a history, and it tends to repeat itself.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Well bud a long version of your opinion but good effort. so i have a question you mention that the haters are 40 to 70 in the white population.....and you then state that in the black community its 16 to 30 but howcome if you talk of this changed south africa and the we all drink coke stuff are the haters in the black community getting younger and those of the white older? like white racists dying out but the black racist being born? why would a 16 year old hate a white person that much if he never even experienced the suffering because he wasnt old enough? what is that they are being preached to by their elders? hate whites?
as for your apparent thoughts on siener v rensburg..... you need to go read the story of the ark pal.

god bless you

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Even 70 000 fully equipped soldiers will find such a mission difficult. Sounds like a lot of nonsense to me. I also shake my head at some of the misconceptions at the start of the discussion. South Africa never belonged to black people any more than it belonged to white people. Tribes like the San and Hottentots were the original inhabitants and black tribes only took residence in Southern Africa a couple of hundred years before whites.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

Originally posted by websurfer007

"Whites" is a very broad term here in our rainbow nation, and "whites" don't deserve to be savagely killed for the actions of selected afrikaners.

Well it was not only Afrikaners my dear, there was a few British members who also played a role in this..

Really? Who?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

This is what makes groups like these dangerous. They propagate myths while there are plenty of facts to be laid on the table (South Africa has become crime ridden, corrupt and farm murders has risen to a level that makes South African farmers one of, if not the most targeted groupings of people on the planet percentage wise).

www.stopboergenocide.com...
www.farmmurders.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join