It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by otto2294
do you honestly believe that what happened in rwanda could happen to white people? the only reason rwanda wasnt stopped was because it was blacks being killed and the world disgustingly didnt care.

Yes I honestly DO believe it could happen. None of the Afrikanners are citizens of other countries, so I don't see foreign governments getting them out. I could see the whole thing being covered up and genocide being described as a "civil war". Then I am sure they would find a way to say it was all the fault of the whites, because EVERYTHING is the fault of the whites, right? The famines, the fact they can't keep the electricity on, the fact the cities are literally falling to pieces.

They cover up the truth about crime statistics in THIS country to downplay the race factor, I am quite sure the world media would do these same in Zimbabwe.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MadGreebo

Oh that's nice just think, every time you are opposed you run away, wuss.
I mean really dude c'mon I'm a Boer when the english attacked us along with the french and also along with the afrikaner traitors, killed our women and children, we fled for the first time, north we fled in the Groot Trek what did that accomplish? In the first place we came to the camping grounds of the isiZulu's, isiXhosa's and others which obviously ended up in another battle we succeeded in the Great battle of bloodriver, at that time by the way the isiXhosa's terrorized and made the Ndebele tribe slaves in the DifaQuane!

So MY advice to ppl like you who whould leave the country in a fit wussiness and all SA whites is Screw the politics, Screw the Gov, Screw the ANC and Screw the Miscriants.

This is my Country!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hallo,i do not know who you are ext,but you and those who do not believe,will find out the truth,but it will be too late.

Enjoy you stay in south africa while it lasts.

Penkop

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am a white Englishman married to a black Jamaican living in the American south. Before people find out I am married to a black woman you would be amazed at the comments I hear about black people from both "educated" and ignorant people. The problems of race are everywhere, but trust me, from my experience here, the government would not "support" any genocide against whites..... now if the situation was reversed, they would just not acknowledge it for months. Perhaps that is the issue here, maybe the rumors are spread by the older population of whites in SA to justify a racial war and political takeover in the interests of self defence.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
wow. i am a 17 year old girl of INDIAN descent from SA.
here's the thing-
i wen to Nursery with mixed races
i went to school with mixed races
i will go to University with mixed races
it does not affect me
what affects me is peoples mentality.
the reason why we have such conspiracies is because people still have a mentality of violene and the "struggle"
it is not the struggle anymore. the "quota" system has got to stop.
it should be equal oppurtunities for everyone.
bitterness is being created by it.
also the mentality of being lazy- and getting everything handed to you SHOULD STOP.
indian kids are being stopped from entering medicine in SA becaus ethere are too many of them already doing it. now if a Blakc kid gets a B average they will accepted for Medicine, while a straight A indian kid will not get accepted- it is the same for whites too.
at upper-average schools there are, nowadays almost teh same amount of black kids to white kids- so why is it that there is teh quota system?

or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
indian kids are being stopped from entering medicine in SA becaus ethere are too many of them already doing it. now if a Blakc kid gets a B average they will accepted for Medicine, while a straight A indian kid will not get accepted- it is the same for whites too.
at upper-average schools there are, nowadays almost teh same amount of black kids to white kids- so why is it that there is teh quota system?

or is it just me?

Okay seriously, you plan to be a doctor but you can't figure out why they keep race quotas in place? They have a quota now right? And as such they admit blacks with lower grade point averages and the number of people of different races is about even, right?

Now what would happen if they REMOVED the quota and only the people with the highest grades qualified? Think real hard on that one and maybe you will figure it out (if you are pre-med I certainly hope you can figure it out).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
My dear friend, you must the most naive person alive! How long will the poor see the whites in their houses, what will it take for them to take matters in their own hands. Zimbabwe is an example of what is waiting for SA. Mugabe promised land to the people untill it became unbearable for them to hear the promises and never see the result, in the end Mugabe took land from successful farmers and handed it to dead beat, lazy as can be 17-25 year old "veterans", so that he, Mugbe, would not loose his posission! Your friend and his dad is quite wise! By the way, it is not about prophecies, it is about reality!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Nice expose' dude, but I have to say this is very unlikely. This is your typical fear-mongering done by groups who are unhappy to see the unity that is developing in the country. They need people to be fearful so that they can strengthen their ranks and ultimately reach their goal (whatever that might be.)

This is typical white propoganda being spewed out by some sort of radicalist group or individual. You probably find that Uhuru came from the apartheid years, would'nt you also want to rid yourself of tyrannical control and curfew oppression ?

They dont need to kill all the white people to OWN S.A - they already own S.A anyway. They have realised for the most part that the black government has not really helped the poverty situation in the rural and township areas as they thought it would. In fact, and this is quite bizarre - conditions were better in the rural areas during the NP government rule.

The reason you know this is white propoganda from a very small minority is that this whole concept insinuates that all black people are murderers, I mean honestly - we're talking about our friends and co-workers... This is just so far fetched it's ridiculous.

Also, try remember that the S.A government has sent out a plea to all South Africans abroad to "come home" - They need the international experience and exptertise which those people possess.

I think anyone seriously believing in this idea of Uhuru is just mad. "The night of the long knives" - yet they're loading up Ak-47's ? - and that thing about the Taxi-drivers was just funny actually! .. It's like a 12 year old or a complete moron wannabe conspiracy theorist dreamt it up. It's like the Taxi drivers all have special phones or walkie talkies that they use to keep in contact with this secret movement... Haha I'm loving it, most African men are just trying to relax and enjoy life, they cant be bothered with plotting insiduos plans for national domination and genocide.

People that write and promote that sort of stuff are the people that need to leave the country and move to somewhere like Rekovac.

J

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sorry Sonya I am NOT pre-med and I can't figure it out. What will happen if they remove the quotas and only allow the best students without discrimination? Uhm let me guess ... better qualified doctors of all races perhaps? Doctors who will then leave and work overseas because they cannot take the bs working and living conditions in this country?

I really feel sorry for the Indian girl who posted earlier ... it is a tough pill to swallow for a 17 year old who has been told to study hard all her life because that is how she will achieve her ambitions, and then be told sorry she is no longer in the correct racial group. Believe me, Indians also suffered under apartheid so if there are going to be quotas, they should be included, along with coloureds (a politically acceptable term in South Africa referring to the racial group predominantly from the Cape).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Dan here - there are certain jobs you simply dont impose quotas on. Medicine and Science are definately included here. It's simply madness to meddle this way with something that directly affects your health. If you want to be realistic then you need to put yourself into a position of ill health, then ask yourself - do you want an average Dr or the best of the best ?

Nature isn't racist but it survives without healthcare because of the "fittest of the fit" policy it abides to. It's all good and well to offer everyone a chance but it's fundamental to progress that the absolute best candidates are chosen in all circumstances. If this is such a major problem why dont they simply open more universities, I see NO reason why any person wanting to study a certain discipline should ever have to be turned away, ESPECIALLY not when you consider the fact that they're actually PAYING for it, it's not free.

p.s - we're so far off topic here guys - this is turning into an S.A free for all whinge debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Yes, we are way off topic.
I agree with you in saying that that the original topic the OP posted was about a rumour started by a bunch of disaffected right wingers living in the past. However, sometimes these things do become a self-fulfilling prophecy. We already had xenophobic violence in this country this year. It's not a very big step to go from Zambians, Malawians and Mozambiqueans to white "colonialists".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
Sorry Sonya I am NOT pre-med and I can't figure it out. What will happen if they remove the quotas and only allow the best students without discrimination? Uhm let me guess ... better qualified doctors of all races perhaps?

If they remove the quotas and base admissions strictly on academic scores the white and asian students will quickly make blacks a tiny minority. Seriously how would it look for a black majority, black run country to turn out graduating classes of doctors, engineers, mathmeticians etc... that were 90% non black?

It would be embarrassing. When it happens in other countries they can call it "racism" but that excuse wouldn't work so well in S.A. They have a problem with that in liberal US universities that have dropped race quotas (those schools are trying to bring quotas back but by different means).

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Sonya, you are assuming the black majority is less intelligent than the white and indian minority? What makes you think they won't hack it? We have had equal schooling since 1994 - over 14 years ... most school leavers have had equal opportunities and schooling for there entire school life.
I am a programmer and this is a field that has been very white dominated in South Africa, yet in the past few years the new generation of blacks have entered the field and really proved in many cases that they don't need special treatment. In fact, most don't want to treated specially - they want to be chosen on merit.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Sonya, you are assuming the black majority is less intelligent than the white and indian minority? What makes you think they won't hack it? We have had equal schooling since 1994 - over 14 years ... most school leavers have had equal opportunities and schooling for there entire school life.
I am a programmer and this is a field that has been very white dominated in South Africa, yet in the past few years the new generation of blacks have entered the field and really proved in many cases that they don't need special treatment. In fact, most don't want to treated specially - they want to be chosen on merit.

Well that is great to hear! Though if competition was not a problem, and they have race quotas that allow black students to be admitted with lower scores, if they do not need those special admission standards one would think it would make it nearly impossible for white or asian students to get admitted! Seeing as how whites/asians are the minority, and they are held to higher standards, why on earth would the quotas keep the race mix "even"?

Tis a mystery! I will not pontificate on the reasons that black seem to have a hard time competing around the world, but if as you say that is not a problem in SA then perhaps our top schools should to go SA and figure out what they are doing to make the problem dissappear. Cause here in the states they throw a LOT of money into education from kindergarden up, and they have done everything they could think of to equalize test scores, and it has not worked well at all. They even teach afro-centric curriculumin order to raise self esteem and they still have significant performance gaps.

Asians make up about 2.5% of the population correct? With whites making up about 9%? If 2% of the population is making up 30% of the university students WITH quotas in place what exactly does that imply? I am assuming Indians are considered Asian, in the US they are classified as white and I don't know how SA defines them.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Indians are classified Indian, Asians are separate but are such a small proportion of the population and were not historically disadvantaged. In the days of apartheid when I was in school, I remember having Asian classmates - damn the girls were good at maths!

Indians. Coloureds and Blacks were all placed into their own areas with their own schools etc. hence the word apartheid (separate development).

And no, the system is still not perfect here and never will be. People have, and always will, judge on the basis of skin colour. This, I believe will not change for a long long time.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

And no, the system is still not perfect here and never will be. People have, and always will, judge on the basis of skin colour. This, I believe will not change for a long long time.

Well the site I looked up just designated by race, and added in "coloreds". I think the UK classifies Indians as Asian, however in the US they are classified as Caucasian. But I see you do not have any more opinions on the need for, or lack of need for quotas, or any opinions on why quotas would be needed to help the 85% majority that is just as smart as the 12% minority!

And earlier when I said racism couldn't be used as an excuse, of course that is silly. It can and will be used as an excuse for the next 100 years, even when people have truly stopped caring it will still be dragged out during conversations like this.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
um, just to clarify something.

white people were made by a mad scientist on the isle of doctor moreau thousands of years ago? and i am white so .. it offends me when someone tries to say I am as good as a black person, or equal to a black person, because im not. they are our GODS .. from the planet NIBIRU ... and we must obey our black masters.. *sarcasm*

yeah. well, an alternative theory is that the anunnaki are actually black supermen, and that they created the white man in Sumeria, and called them the "Iduma" or "Adam". when the anunnaki left some stayed behind and these were the first black earthlings, from which all of today's black people are descended from, making all black people GODS. "What's up God?" - they address each other as God routinely as well. They think that Nibiru shall return, destroying the evil white man and saving all those of african descent.

this sounds familiar doesn't it? that's because it is a spin on an old tale by the founders of the nation of islam, a black supremacist group that rose out of the great depression of the 1920s/1930s. with the information suppled by Zecharia Stitchin, they've basically 'hijacked' the Sumerian creation story and are using it for racist purposes. Their founder ironicly wasn't even of african descent, although many times claimed to be a blood descendant of the prophet mohammed. W. Fard Muhammad was his name, and his ethnicity was half Ashkenazi East-European Jew, and half Indonesian, as in Indonesia of S.E. Asia.

in summary of my thoughts, this is pretty ridiculous. i've always wondered why some people just aren't content with having equal rights and being considered equal to their fellow citizens. why do they have to aspire to have more rights than their fellow citizens? why do they aspire to spread propaganda against their fellow citizens, and come up with all manner of stories to explain why they are superior to their fellow citizens? whatever happened to all men are created equal? it seems like some ethnic groups, or shall I say certain extreme groups within those ethnicities, are just not okay with being equal to their neighbors, and must be superior, even by law! Be it Shariah law .. be it .. Rastafari.. be it.. anything..

Why can't we all be equal and just get along? Lol .. there's always groups on every side trying to start up this most retard racist trouble. I felt like I had fallen into a hole filled with caramel as I was typing that. ANYWAYS... speaking of every side, isn't it so retarded that these groups hate white people sooooooooo much that they devote all of their thoughts, speeches, works, and books against them, while not even really pondering the many other ethnicites of the world. I mean there are alot of ethnicities out there. It's not just black and white. It's not just black white asian hispanic pacific islander or other, like most common U.S. tests.

Believe it or not, in Europe alone there are more distinct ethnicites of just white people alone that I could not count them all on both hands. This is because they come from so many different tribes who've migrated great distances, being active since Greek and Roman times. So if you do the research on the number of ethnicities in Africa of just African people, it would be easily three dozen or more I bet. Africa's people are incrediblt diverse. Likewise, in Asia, the Southern/S.E Asians are of a totally different ethnic group than those of Northern/N.E. Asia. The two groups meet in the middle of China, where an invisible line essentially is. In the North are mostly Jurchen derived people, such as Mongolians, Manchurians, Xiongnu, Koreans, Japanese, etc. Those of the South are mostly Han derived people, such as Han Chinese, Okinawan, Hong Kong, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, etc. You can go further south, but the ethnic groups begin to mix with those from Southwest Asia, changing them. The Tibetan people are not Han Chinese OR Jurchen derived .. I do not know from whence they came. Perhaps they are indigenous to those Mountains.

But you have all these ethnicities that get straight overlooked entirely by the simple racist minds that are so focused on hatred of 1 other ethnicity and greatness of their own ethnicity that all else falls by the way side, its just dumb. I haven't even gotten into the different indigenous North American ethnicites, Central/South American ethnicities, and the different Middle Eastern (to Caucasus & Zagros Mountain) ethnicities. I feel it is a bit redundant and a waste of time at this point b/c what I was trying to convey has been expressed, because I can tell it is no longer with me.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well ,who ever you are,you definitly are not into the bible,you really do not know,or you know and do not want to tell.
Maybe you believe in something else.

Have a nice day,because the day of reconing is near,and you won,t be able to say you did not know.

Penkop
i]reply to
post by Gemwolf

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Well, then i hope he does not die before 10 November 2008 because next sunday i will go to South Africa to build a child care center and i will be there till 9 november. And guess what, im Dutch too!

But now after reading this thread a lil i do get why we are forbidden to leave the guarded and fenced area we are working in. We are forbidden to smoke or drink whilst SA people are around to see it etc etc . The best thing is, i am almost the oldest person of the group and i am only 21. If something should happen we dont know #

Is it really that bad?

[edit on 12/10/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
But now after reading this thread a lil i do get why we are forbidden to leave the guarded and fenced area we are working in. We are forbidden to smoke or drink whilst SA people are around to see it etc etc . The best thing is, i am almost the oldest person of the group and i am only 21. If something should happen we dont know #

Is it really that bad?

[edit on 12/10/08 by TheNetherlands]

No, it's not that bad. I don't know why you're not allowed to smoke/drink in front of South Africans. It's actually ridiculous - liquor and cigarettes are available from just about any shop you walk into. Depending on the area you'll be working I can understand why you should remain behind a fenced area - some rural areas can be very dangerous if you're not alert. Just like any other country - South Africa has its dangerous places - but generally speaking you can go anywhere without fearing for your life.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join