It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
reply to post by Gemwolf

Well, then i hope he does not die before 10 November 2008 because next sunday i will go to South Africa to build a child care center and i will be there till 9 november. And guess what, im Dutch too!

But now after reading this thread a lil i do get why we are forbidden to leave the guarded and fenced area we are working in. We are forbidden to smoke or drink whilst SA people are around to see it etc etc . The best thing is, i am almost the oldest person of the group and i am only 21. If something should happen we dont know #

Is it really that bad?

[edit on 12/10/08 by TheNetherlands]

So, im back home guys.

I dont get this thread anymore. South Africa is the most friendly country i have ever been. I have been treated like a god, and i did not had a typical vacation like to see some wild-parks and other things. I have seen the darkest and baddest things South Africa has. Young 15 year old boys dying from aids, lost his parents, sisters never there... and still they are so nice and friendly...

i cannot imagine this UHURU thing would ever happen...

By the way, i was in King Williams Town, Buffalo City, East London

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Geez! I am so glad that you posted this The Netherlands. FINALLY someone who has actually experienced our wonderful country and has the cahoneys to say how great it was/is!! I love my country and will NEVER leave. There will be NO UHURU and I don't care what anyone else says. The biggest threat to our country are the white supremists who enjoy stirring up the rest of the citizens of this gorgeous country. I'm not saying that we don't have problems, especially when it comes to government corruption but these things are all part of a new democracy and will be sorted out in time.

The Netherlands, please spread the word and do come back to visit whenever you can!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LovingSoul

Thanx, i will come back, thats for sure.
I can go back in June if i want to, but then ill need 1500 euros first

But to stay on-topic: Maybe the tourists that visit the big cities like Johannesburg and Capetown etc etc see a whole different country then i did.

I was not there on vacation, i was there to build a centre for kids that have aids. I have not seen the big city's, except for East London. I have seen the real Africa, the poor and aids-infected Africa.

I have, for example, worked with people from the age of 17 to 20 that are very poor and have aids. Then you get to know them much better than when you are on vacation and are just walking past them.

When we were done working for the day, we sat down with a beer, and suddenly in the kitchen the old grandma's were singing and dancing. Stuff like that. You will never experience such things when you are a tourist, sleeping in a hotel and visiting some safari-parks.

Tourists cannot appreciate the real africa. To do that, you have to see what i have seen. And a tourist on vacation does not visit the areas like i lived in for three weeks.

If you dont have money to buy food for the next couple of months, if you are dying and living in a home that is made out of plastic with no electricity and water, and you still can be so friendly like those south-african people were to me, then to me you are the greatest.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm just glad that there is still open minded people like Diela. Just wanna say that suth africa is not a paradise anymore

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
First I can see your from the halfbreeders, because you cant read. And if you try , you read out of the local news papers

If you made a study of it , then you will find the names the dates where and when what had happen. But people like me that knows what the word study mean . dont bother to talk to small minds

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hmm. I read your article and found it absurd to say the land 'rightfully' belongs to the Black. You refer to the Seer who speaks of a remnant being saved and act as if it's not possible because a smaller portion keeps the way of their forefathers than previous days. As the days of Elijah were so is the age of chaos - NOW.

You say they believe they come from Israeli Jews...incorrect. The mystery of Israel is that the Nordic Christian White race is descended of the Israelites - the mystery of the Jews is something else, but they are to be sure anti-christ and you can read what the word of God says 1 John 2:22-23, Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9. They are liars who are not who they claim to be - but have not even the Father to their aid nor are they chosen by any but Satan'el - or if you insist they are the Chosen of Christ then you should know they are chosen for damnation.

So info?
I would suggest you break out an encylopedia and check this out which shows the people called Jews are NOT of Judah or the Israelites of the book.

Under the article of John Hyrcanus I in the Enclopedia Britannica

high priest and ruler of the Jewish nation from 135/134 to 104 bc.

"The remainder of Hyrcanus' reign was marked by his efforts to punish his enemies...and conquered the unfriendly neighbouring territories of Samaria and Idumaea (Edom). He forced Idumaea to convert to Judaism, the first example of conversion imposed by the Jews in their history."

Same source, article of Edom:

"Edom and Moab were later conquered by the Nabataeans, and the Edomites migrated to southern Judaea, where they were known in New Testament times as Idumaeans."

the Jewish Encyclopedia - Edom

"After the conquest of Judah by the Babylonians, the Edomites were allowed to settle in southern Palestine. At the same time they were driven by the Nabatæans from Idumea. In southern Palestine they prospered for more than four centuries. They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 B.C.), by whom they were forced to observe Jewish rites and laws (ib. xiii. 9, § 1; xiv. 4, § 4). They were then incorporated with the Jewish nation, and their country was called by the Greeks and Romans "Idumea" (Mark iii. 8; Ptolemy, "Geography," v. 16). With Antipater began the Idumean dynasty that ruled over Judea till its conquest by the Romans...From this time the Idumeans ceased to be a separate people, though the name "Idumea" still existed the time of Jerome.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Also you can check this out from an American minister for most of you anglo-speakers. He has an archeologist and biblical scholar on talking about these findings and OUR roots and the lineage of Abraham.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Diela

41.15.199.205 Don't you people realise that appartheid is turned around??????

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

hey,

i have been reading up on this for about 2 years.
i had a really close friend that was a general in the mk. of course we are of opposite coulers but really great friends. he sat me down one night and told me to leave the country before the end of the soccer world cup cause there would be no way that he could save me, even with his connections. he proceeded to tell me of busses taking youngsters out of locations every saturday for a week, into the wilderness to train them in warfare, preperation for the uhuru. he also told me about the thousands of weapons that were never confiscated or found that belonged to the mk in the times of the struggle and that they are buried underground in all location sites (informal settlements). he even asked me if i had noticed all the informal settlements that had popped up on the outskirts of all the "white suburbs". and told me it was easier for the insurgence. i have worked with plenty of africans that i have become quite close to and they even point out to which houses on what hills they will be commendearing from its occupants, and even seem quite proud of it. they tell me its why they work and sleep in those areas. they have also told me that they will ask your name and if you answer in afrikaanse or have a afrikaans surname you will be killed instantly but if you are english you will be pushed aside for collection from your country whichever it may be. they are scared of the english and do not want to upset the great engish countries.

i have even spoken to some friends maids that say they wat nothing to do with it and are affraid to speek about it and say they pray to god for it not to happen. some of these maids break out in tears at the thought as they watched the children of their bosses grow up from babies and sometimes see them as there owwn family as they would have been a big part in raising them.

let me tell you this is true but when it happens it will not be all blacks, just a majority that have had their minds infected by propaganda and rubbish.and i really hope that you wont hate all blacks because of this. thats like hating all whites for germany second world war.

from one white south african to all who wish to lend an ear.
ps sorry for any spelling mistakes.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

my friends dad came through for his sons 18th birthday from belgium and he was killed not even 24 hours after arriving. in a house infront of his son and his sons girlfriend and one friend. they proceeded to rapr the girlfriend onfornt of the son while his dad was dying next to him. please come back to this lovely country.

i have many more stories 10-20 a night happen in pretoria alone

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I would like to comment on UHURU, and I would like you all please to be open-minded about what I will tell you. I will not force you or try to make you believe what I tell you. I will merely highlight some problems and then we go from there okay?

First of all, forget about the cliches about a volkstaat, about rightwing plotters, about overthrowing the government and all other jazz you heard about. It is propaganda and should be ignored. Look at your surroundings and what is happening in SA right now.

Example: Crime is getting out of hand, no news there. Although it might interest you to know that 2016 farmers have already been murdered in SA. Israel invaded Libynon for 2 soldiers that were kidnapped. (think about this). I can also tell you that the murder rate (excluding people dying in hospitals due to neglegence) is about 64 per 100 000. In France, the rate is 4 people dead per 100 000. SA is currently the crime capital of the world. Farmers are mutilated and tortured until death. I can show you photos, but my idea is not to scare you but to inform you.

I have a video which you can download from the net, about the songs which ANC/Cosatu/SACP members sing at their rallies, their meetings etc. These songs are called freedom songs or struggle songs and after 12 years of "democracy", they are still being sung. These songs incite hatred and violence towards whites. The problem is that these songs are an expression of what these blacks feel and are prepared to do. This is not a racist comment, be open-minded about this. What the reasons for their hatred is, is irrelevant for now, I am only highlighting the current environment in SA. So bear with me.

Next you saw the strikes in the country that have been escalating. Since November 2005 there has not been a single day in SA without an organized strike (on large scale, not little strikes). Think about the Transport strikes, Petrol strikes, PicknPay,Cleaners,Shoprite and Security guards as an example.

What happened to the loyal workers who refused to strike? They were thrown off trains, their arms were cut off, they were killed and tortured. Why? Think about this... it is not just a question of "it's in their blood". Let me explain why..

Remember the necklace murders which made WInnie Mandela famous? She burnt her victims alive with tyres around their necks if they dared disobey her orders. What was the result? Unity. How sick it may seem, it installed a discipline amongst her followers. Blacks were afraid to disobey her orders which put her in a position to give any order she pleased and knowing, that it would be carried out, regardless of the consequences.

The strikes are creating a similar discipline. They are persecuting anyone who does not unite with their cause. Now the next question is Why? Why do they need this unity, and what are they planning that they need this amount of discipline for? I will leave this question with you and after the article you can decide for yourself.

Next I want you to look at the culture of the blacks. Not the urbanized black people, look at the rural people. Think about the fact that they have little or nothing to lose. Think about the estimated 20 million illegal immigrants in the country who feel nothing for the people here. Even the blacks dont want the immigrants here because they "take our jobs", one black person was recorded to have said.

Also think of this, there has been 25 years of propaganda about how bad all the whites are, how badly we treated them, how we (today still!) take their jobs, own all the land, try to undermine them, want to rule them, dont want them to have anything worthwhile, how WE GAVE THEM AIDS etc etc. Whether it is the truth, or lies is irrelevant for now, I want you to think about cause and effect.

Okay, so lets recap:
1. The majority of blacks have a deeply rooted hatred for whites.
2. They have nothing to lose and believe that the possessions of whites are theirs for the taking.
3. They believe that we are settlers who do not belong in Africa.
4. They are instilling a discipline amongst their people to do "something"
5. They incite eachother by singing vicious songs about killing whites (even today).
6. Look at the crime levels in SA (being the most dangerous country in the world today and where countries like New Zealand warn tourists about crime and urging them rather to choose other destinations)
7. Look at the hate crimes being committed in terms of farm murders and the brutality of it.

I can go on, but my point is, if there was a rumour that they could have the chance to kill whites when Mandela dies, some may believe it, and if only 0.02% of the black population in SA believes this rumour and are willing to kill (like they said they would), then we have 200 000 murderers running the streets that neither the army nor the police can stop.

But there are also other possible scenarios: APLA was the old military wing of the PAC, the most communist party in SA. When the military wing was disbanded, these militants were taken up into the army. The people you need to protect you if such a scenario plays out, are the people who chanted slogans like "kill a boer, kill a farmer" etc. Just think about this... dont comment.

Also think about this, the military and the government act on "all possible threats". When they hear of a potential threat to their position, they act immediately. Why? Because they are rather safe than sorry. They cannot afford to underestimate a rumour.

Now we have heard a "rumour". You can underestimate the scenario, or you can prepare. It's going to take effort but not more than that. None of your efforts will be wasted.

We are in agreement that anarchy is possible, whatever the reason, and whoever is involved is not important. Whether it is 100 000 criminals, or 100 000 armed militia, or 100 000 ex-apla members, it is irrelevant. Point is, there is a potential unslaught and we need to prepare for it. Unfortunately, talking isn’t going to make much difference now, those who haven’t listened until now, will not listen in the future either.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have two questions that maybe some of the south Africans here can answer.

One can the Africans run the mines in SA without whites. or will the country fall apart from not having the technical people that are mostly white.

Two does SA have nuclear weapons that they were believed to have developed with help from israel.

The first question will give a clue as to what will happen without the gold coming from SA.
Gold prices will go through the roof.

The second question has to do with who now controls these nukes and how secure are they from terrorist getting them in the future.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this type of program falls in line with global population reduction.. instigated and lead by intelligence agencies..

just in a more localized method.. as it would be.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am a white South African and believe that most South Africans (like the writer of this article) live in their own little bubble. You (the writer) probably live in a security village in an uptown residential area in the city! Yes you are quite right, you will not hear the african drums, and if you where not in Johannesburg CBD when the events written about happened, then yes I don't believe that you will see taxis driving around with "wait for uhuru' words on them. Just remember that the Boerevolk or Afrikaners, where outnumbered on numerous occasions in our history and have had many victories, so we are not scared if that is what you are trying to say. Also, never underestimate our resources. Another point, the AWB has got absolutely nothing to do with the nazis, it would be wise to do some research on what their flag means before making assumptions. If the day comes, which i pray to God it won't, and the chaos (assault, rape and murder) starts, just for one minute think of how you will feel after sarcastically criticizing the warnings. I do however understand how this can look like propaganda, well i mean, its the only way to protect your little bubble!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I'm affraid that havinh lived in UK during this "Credit Crunch" more and more is becoming true.

I am going back home to face what God intended.

May you be blessed through your life and may God bless South Africa.

I pity you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would also like to give a minor comment/opinion on the UHURU subject, I have not been reading long and I appologize if some of these things have already been said:

The Afrikaaner NEEDS a rumour, whether it is a rumour that is possible or just extremist propaganda to make Afrikaaners stand together, but they still need this rumour and they will still believe it after the death of Nelson Mandela, who has my respect, because he is one of the only people in this world that has acclaimed God-like status even after planting bombs; Even after he himself says, that when he knocks on the door of heaven they won't allow him in, and that is why he atleast has the respect of one white rascist. But regardless of my opinion of Mandela, the Afrikaaner Culture, my culture, is slowly being erased by another, (as I can no doubt see how the other children in my school are ashamed, or rather disrespectful to their own culture because of what their fathers did in the past). This Uhuru Rumour has atleast brought alot of Afrikaaners closer togther, It has brought us together to be atleast prepared and united for anything, and that is what's keeping us from having our culture destroyed by the shame from younger generations who do not want to keep their traditions in their families.

That is my view of Operation Uhuru...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2009 by Jack Lioneye]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Evening all,

All that I'm going to say is the situation in South Africa is getting a lot more worse day by day. The rumors are getting stronger, mainly because there is more physical evidence that's being presented to everyone. Many years ago, when Mandela took over, the whites already worked out evacuation plans and this was distributed amongst various sources. At my local libraries there were these books, you look now, and no more. These blacks know that we know and they're making sure their plan gets taken out.

All of you who do not agree with these are ignorant. Bill Clinton even warned about is, did anyone listen? No. FW de Klerk (who is a close relative) warned about this, did anyone listen? No. All the whites are warning each other and no one wants to listen, well it's their fault.

Personally I think that the fact that these blacks want to kill us whites for apartheid is ridiculous! Many South Africans today were born after apartheid and many of us aren't even born here but yet we are still targeted.

Regards,
Latixus.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Mmm... seems the ANC are unable to control there own people.

www.iol.co.za...

If anyone is gonna be a catalyst for Uhuru it will most certainly be Malema.

It seems he is deliberately trying to make a martyr of himself by defying a court order, get himself arrested and in so doing becoming even more popular amongst the uneducated masses who blinded follow him.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!

South African Right Wing Leader Murdered

The leader of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging Eugene Terre'blanche has reportedly been murdered on his farm in the North West province.

The DA in the North West has expressed its outrage and concern about Terre'blanche's murder as this has happened in a "province where racial tension in the rural farming community increasingly is being fuelled by irresponsible racist utterances by the leader of the ANCYL Leader Julius Malema and the North West Cosatu Secretary, Solly Pheto".

DA member of parliament Juanita Terblanche says the party does not share the AWB leader's political conviction "but an attack of this nature can be regarded as an attack on the diverse components of the South African democracy".

The country's national opposition expresses their condolences to the Mrs Terre'blanche and his family.

The DA called for people to "remain calm" and on the ANC to strongly condemn racist utterances.

According to 702's Eyewitness News, Terre'blanche's murder has been confirmed by police.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join