It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebratory Rocket Barrage promised if Sharon dies !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Check my post on the previous page Stu.
The footage was real and it was filmed on 911.

The claim that it was stock footage has been debunked.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Stu,. I am not surprised that you attempt to deny what they did, and I am waiting for you to deny the rest of what I said.

It seems more fun to deny how they are than to simply accept. The only explanation is a hatred for one that blinds the eyes to the murderous ways of the other.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
does anybody here have a link or anything to the debunking of the 9/11 palestinian tape?

there have been more than enough tape interviews and internet posting of the feelings on the streets by palestinians and others in the region which wouldn't make me doubt the validity of the video, but let's see some actual proof

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ECK
He's already beyond scary. He's Pat "The Mouth" Robertson fer Chrisakes.

TC
What'd Palestinians ever do to you? I've only ever met one, and he was a quiet little fella, dating a friend of a friend. No antagonism, no nothin'. I can't see him honking his horn to celebrate an American tragedy. 'Palestinians' aren't anything except a collection of individuals.

Some recognition of that fact on your part would go a long way towards setting a good example for members.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Stu,. I am not surprised that you attempt to deny what they did, and I am waiting for you to deny the rest of what I said.

It seems more fun to deny how they are than to simply accept. The only explanation is a hatred for one that blinds the eyes to the murderous ways of the other.

Nevermind trying to insert facts, Ace, they are ignored.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a personal experience pertaining to a group of people expressing joy of 9/11.

I used to contract to a large International company who employed people from all over the world.

When the 9/11 attacks where being televised a group of the Catering contractors where witnessed cheering and clapping as the planes slammed into the WTC.

These contractors where Indonesians, i wasnt even certain if they where cheering out of hate for America or excitement at seeing such a horrible thing.

Im not pointing out there nationality for any specific reasons im aware most Indonesians are peaceful people.

They where repremanded and threatened with contract cancellation if any similar outbursts where witnessed, there was no similar outbursts.

I imagine knowing the style of my old employer that they would not of got renewed contracts.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This issue has been totally confused. That Palestinian footage in question, when used as it was, was old, stock footage. Do a simple google search. You will find legit sources on this.

This is becoming a long thread. One thing I've noticed is a lack of links to sources. Links would clear up the confusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Again, Ace debunked. Regardless, the point is the same, whether the film was stock or not. Had it been a sketch of a jury trial, would you question the trial's existence.

Again, find any reason to try and doubt the continuous hatred for the Israelis and the venomous attacks, and poo-poo whether or not there will be rocket attacks on her at this time.

Israel is on alert, and hopefully, there will be no attempts. If there are, hopefully, the IDF will be able to thwart any murderous efforts.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
This issue has been totally confused. That Palestinian footage in question, when used as it was, was old, stock footage. Do a simple google search. You will find legit sources on this.

This is becoming a long thread. One thing I've noticed is a lack of links to sources. Links would clear up the confusion.

Here's the Snopes link, which contains links to CNN denying that it was stock footage:

www.snopes.com...

The rumor was started by a Brazilian student.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It wasn't just Palestinians celebrating either.
Apparently muslims in Germany were setting off fireworks that night to celebrate the 911 attacks.

International Herals Tribune

But tolerance of Muslim immigrants began to change in the aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001. Parallel to the declarations of "unconditional solidarity" with Americans by the German majority, rallies of another sort were taking place in Neukölln and Kreuzberg.

Bottle rockets were set off from building courtyards, a poor man's fireworks: two rockets here, three rockets there.

Altogether, hundreds of rockets were shooting skyward in celebration, just as most Berliners were searching for words to express their horror.

For many German residents in Neukölln and Kreuzberg, Vogelsang recalls, that was the first time they stopped to wonder who their neighbors really were.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
my two cents worth:

while i agree that worldnutdaily aint exactly the worlds best source, i have no doubts whatsoever that the "palestinians" would do something that utterly stupid. you are talking about a group of people who took a completely operational greenhouse left behind by the israelis capable of feeding and providing work for hundreds of people and completely trashed it. youre talking about a group of people who would rather help their government build weapons to fire at israel than find ways to feed their overwhelmingly poor countrymen and women.

they just aint right in the head.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
guess that settles it, like I said i've never really heard anybody seriously say that the video was fake or so, just some out of context or the PC extremely VAST MINORITY people where shown and so on, any way reuters isn't exactly a tool for US or Israel.

besides, that is just visual proof to what a lot of palestinians have express in interviews and on websites I've seen. LIke I said, I dont mind people saying that we had it coming or but actively celebrating it in the middle of the street INFRONT OF CAMERAS.........come on. especially since it's US restriction on israel holding them back from going all out to ensure their safety and forcing them to the peace table. Say whatever u want about the Israelis, but if palestianians had a quarter of the military resources that israel has and we would be seen an all out masacre

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Again, Ace debunked. Regardless, the point is the same, whether the film was stock or not. Had it been a sketch of a jury trial, would you question the trial's existence.

Apples and oranges, TC.

Again, find any reason to try and doubt the continuous hatred for the Israelis and the venomous attacks, and poo-poo whether or not there will be rocket attacks on her at this time.

As far as I ascertain, on a daily basis, the hatred goes both ways. Hatred is hatred and it is not right or justifiable from whatever corner it comes from.

Israel is on alert, and hopefully, there will be no attempts. If there are, hopefully, the IDF will be able to thwart any murderous efforts.

This is not going to happen. It's propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
Say whatever u want about the Israelis, but if palestianians had a quarter of the military resources that israel has and we would be seen an all out masacre

kind of like the massacres we've seen in three seperate wars in which the israelis were outnumbered and outgunned something like 10 to 1?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No, ECK, the hatred does not go both ways. That is as obvious asa the sun coming up. I don't have time to go into the obvious facts. You just ask yourslef who murders innocent women, children and elderly, who takes all acts of kindness as weakness and who will accept nothing but the removal of the Jews? In contrast, who protects the freedom of speech press and religion for all, who allows all to participate, and who gave the Gaza over to who, complete with water purifiers and green houses (that were vanadlized rather than utilized).

As a said, the truth will be denied so that the Israelis can be blamed. At the very least, the truth will be ignored in order to be "balanced in viewpoint" regardless of the facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Imjade

Like I said in my first post Sharon has done more for palestinians in the past 2 years than arafat or anyone else has in the past 50 or so years.

The guy quoted saying that, which I already read by the way, would most likely be stoned to death for saying the same exact things in the middle of gaza. IT's just like arafat said during Camp david I think with clinton, he had gotten over 95% of his demands sign off on and he just plain out walked out saying that signing off on anything short of the destruction of israel would be suicide.

and I have yet to see any links to anything any were near credible saying that the video of 9/11 was faked......

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
Imjade

Like I said in my first post Sharon has done more for palestinians in the past 2 years than arafat or anyone else has in the past 50 or so years.

The guy quoted saying that, which I already read by the way, would most likely be stoned to death for saying the same exact things in the middle of gaza. IT's just like arafat said during Camp david I think with clinton, he had gotten over 95% of his demands sign off on and he just plain out walked out saying that signing off on anything short of the destruction of israel would be suicide.

and I have yet to see any links to anything any were near credible saying that the video of 9/11 was faked......

ok cool, I see your point

I think I'll just leave ya'll to it, don't need my glasses to see where this thread is heading

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
That "footage" U saw was not current footage, it was of Eid celebrations not because of WTC.

The Eid ul Fitr celebration took place in December of 2001, not September.

They were celebrating the WTC attacks and no matter how many of you claim differently you will always be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by ImJaded
That "footage" U saw was not current footage, it was of Eid celebrations not because of WTC.

The Eid ul Fitr celebration took place in December of 2001, not September.

They were celebrating the WTC attacks and no matter how many of you claim differently you will always be proven wrong.

Eid has been celebreated prior to 2001 you know ? It couldn't possibly be say, last year's could it ? Or perhaps the year before or before that?

Are you able to prove that it was in fact a celebration of what you believe it to be for ?

I didn't think so

So why should I believe it or you yourself for that matter? Because FOX news or CNN said so ?

It doesn't matter anyway, at the end of the day people like you are going to believe every and anything that badmouths arabs, hence why I retracted my earlier comments.

Not sure why I even bothered now.
Allow me to leave you to your Arab-hating

Excuse me.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Arab-hating? Want some hate? HGere you go, Jaded:

www.foxnews.com...

CAIRO, Egypt — Pan-Arab satellite television broadcasters beamed out largely straightforward, nonstop live coverage early Thursday from outside the hospital where Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon — a particularly despised figure among Arabs — struggled for his life.

But a radical Palestinian leader in Damascus, the Syrian capital, called Sharon's health crisis a gift from God. We say it frankly that God is great and is able to exact revenge on this butcher. ... We thank God for this gift he presented to us on this new year,"

Were I better at the keyboard, I would take you through a bloody and horrid journey of terror and murder that has been given to the Israelis ever since the Arabs attacked her at her very birth. I would make it perfectly clear how the "Palestinians" have been left in their state because their "brother" Arabs prefer to keep them as is so that they can be used as pawns against Israel, and how they prefer them to be in poverty so that that they are a breeding ground for homicide bombers.

Any true kindness that has been shown to the Palestinians have been to the very ones they attack on behalf of the rest of the Arab world. This wretched, vile, filthy creature's utterances in regard to Sharon's condition is clearly indicative of the Arab heart.

Sell propaganda somewhere else, I'm all stocked up.

Edited because of dyslexic fingers.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join