It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebratory Rocket Barrage promised if Sharon dies !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
This wretched, vile, filthy creature's utterances in regard to Sharon's condition is clearly indicative of the Arab heart.

Case in point, you too? wow indicative of the arab heart ? meaning ... ?

TC,
I am of arab descent , I have heard the anti-semitism all my life and I DO NOT condone it. I hate it and I don't understand how a person can hate so passionately simply because someone is jewish or arab. But they do and I don't even want to understand it. Just to clarify my stance here on this issue if you will.
And I know the history and stories you want to tell.

It is so easy for one arab or jew to state their case because both have done wrong to the other's people. IMO they are both wrong for generalizing as they do against a whole of people even in today's day and age. There IS a solution, they just don't want one. I do not believe there will ever be peace there.

So I won't bite re: your post above as I am not here to argue or build a fan club. I just hate to see all the anti-arab comments borderline racist ignorance and blatant misconceptions alot of people on here have about people who they know nothing about.

Seems people are just TOO happy to post bad things abgout arabs around here. But hey when it comes to the Jews I understand because ATS' member base is mainly from the USA.

Just a question, did the "radical" part in that quote U just posted mean anything to U ? Or des that not matter and arabs are still evil people just because a handful are idiots ?

Just curious.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
TC :shk:

I gotta admit, ya floored me with this one,

This wretched, vile, filthy creature's utterances in regard to Sharon's condition is clearly indicative of the Arab heart.
(bolded by me)

and then to follow with,

Sell propaganda somewhere else

Do you see a problem with these two statements together?

You're usually pretty level headed and objective, what's with the overgeneralizations?

Not all Arabs are Muslim, and not all Muslims are extremists.

You know this.

Race is not the problem/issue, ideology is.

Please tell me you were tired, it was just a typo, and/or "indicative of the Arab heart" was not the intended sentiment.

[edit on 1/5/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I bet when Osama Bin Laben pops his clogs, many posters to this thread will be pleased.

...who murders innocent women, children and elderly...

I would imagine that some people would argue that most nations on earth which possess a military perpetrate the acts you describe, not least the IDF. Some people would even say that the USA is the biggest culprit, both directly and indirectly...I would imagine.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
TC

That was way over the line.

At least now I know why the drama meter was ELEVATED.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

[sarcasm] Well, DUH! If one thinks like that they all do right? [/sarcasm]

...wait a second, you were being serious??

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
WorldNetDaily is crackpot, man.

Agreed. Many times it is really wonky.

Only provocateurs would do that.

So, I guess the Palestinians are provocators??

www.littlegreenfootballs.com...

The 9/11 dance celebrations by Palestinians and others in
the muslim world were real. Littlegreenfootballs and
honestreporting.com both have well documented reports.
Also - Colin Powell said they were real and that the vision
of them dancing for joy was 'burned into his memory'.

It has been reported that the Palestinian Authority threatened
death to anyone caught with the pictures of the celebrations.
Now THAT is a good consipiracy to check out!

[edit on 1/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Everythings s gift from god for these nutt jobs... I mean seriously a gift from god would be this nut job saying "god kill sharone now" and then he dies, But FFS sharone is how old? how out of shape? Natural health deterioration has no meaning to these morons does it?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
really neat, and typical. I am the one who is way over the line, but the usual, continuous BS that comes from those who talk to the West with one side of the mouth and the Arab people with the other side of their mouths. Yet, still, we see what is felt. We will hear more as the days go by.

So, rather than attacking the obvious and continuous, you decide to spit vile at me. Again, typical.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Really, I am so hateful? Here, look at how these "people" train their children. Go, now, hand out candy and wait for the rocket barrage. Be sitting in your car so you can honk your horn in celebration.

Don't tell me about being hateful.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Don't tell me about being hateful.

What did You Expect TC?

That the Palestinian People would Throw Red Roses?

They ALL Remember Sabra and Shantilla Massacre.

Want some More Warcrimes held Against mister Sharon?

Guy was Hardly a Jewish Angel.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When Yasser "god yes he's a terrorist" Arafat lay dying in the hospital, I don't recall hearing about Isreali's dancing in the street, and saying that would celebrate his death with a barrage of rockets into palestinian towns. Maybe I missed that report.
That these people would do this would not surprise me in the least. A reasonable amount of decourum should not be expected.
Now imagine what the IDF responce is going to be. Blood will be ankle-deep, but you can bet it won't be the brave warriors of Hammas, and the other ankle-biters, that pay with their blood, it will be the people amongst whom they hide that will pay that price.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The typical thing, Souljah, is the way people ignore everything everything but Israel. Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he wishes for Sharon`s death (Reuters), that is such a great speech for a dignified, presidiential position-holder to speak. Yup. I am so impressed.

When do I get my candy

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Gee, I want my candy!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

The Palestinians deserved the Shantilla massacre for what they did during the Damour massacre.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
When Yasser "god yes he's a terrorist" Arafat lay dying in the hospital, I don't recall hearing about Isreali's dancing in the street, and saying that would celebrate his death with a barrage of rockets into palestinian towns.

No?

Discarded Lies

I hope the Israeli public will show sensitivities. I've seen some Israelis dancing in the streets, hugging each other other yesterday," Erekat told CNN. "I think it's alien... I cannot describe my feelings. It's heartbreaking to see Israelis hugging and kissing in such circumstances."

After Israeli media reported Thursday night that Arafat had died, some young Orthodox Jews gathered in a downtown Jerusalem square to celebrate - singing, dancing, distributing sweets and declaring that one of their greatest enemies was "on his way to hell."

Gee, thats Nice.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by Souljah

The Palestinians deserved the Shantilla massacre for what they did during the Damour massacre.

Do NOT Wish DEATH upon other People and do not SAY they DESERVED it - if you do not WANT the same thing to be WISHED upon YOU!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
TC
Don't accuse me of playing favorites, because I've done no such thing. I've gone to the mat for Jews and Arabs alike, many times here on ATS. In real life I've risked beatings defending whites and blacks both against the sort of unfair treatment you're spreading out with gusto. Dehumanizing stereotypes happen to be a sore spot for me, because I'm descended from Hungarian gypsies who were persecuted by the Nazis during WW2.

I've been shot at by ignorant blacks because of the color of my skin. I've been alienated from well-to-do social circles because of my refusal to hate non-whites. One of my highschool friends died because someone in the workout room didn't like foreigners, so they clocked him upside his head with a free weight. I could go on and on, but I won't, because I'm sensitive to how de-railed this thread has gotten already.

Consider this my final plea. How do you think it makes me feel to see the exact same logic used by those creeps I mentioned in the previous paragraph, trotted out by a respected administrator at my favorite online community? How do you think it makes our arab members feel to read such comments? Please, please, be the bigger man and apologize.

If America is ever going to get a handle on extremism abroad, we have to stamp it out here.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nope, I still don't recall seeing any pictures of Israelis dancing in the streets when our boy Yasser lay dying, and certainly not launching a celebratory rocket strike into Palestinian towns. Nope, still nothin'.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I must admit to being somewhat ignorant of the history and politics or this region. But I occasionally watch the news and read through posts like this. Here's my take on the situation...THESE PEOPLE DON"T LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!

The more educated, modern muslims and jews in the region know that their countries are headed down a path of destruction, but as a wise man once said "the masses are asses"! 1000's of years of hate can't be erased in a few decades. Both sides are making mistakes, and will continue to. I have a feelings things are gonna start going downhill fast in the middle-east. I hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Stu,. I am not surprised that you attempt to deny what they did, and I am waiting for you to deny the rest of what I said.

It seems more fun to deny how they are than to simply accept. The only explanation is a hatred for one that blinds the eyes to the murderous ways of the other.

Nevermind trying to insert facts, Ace, they are ignored.

Not ignoring anything, TC, just been busy sleeping.

Also, I am not one to engage in pointless tit for tat bickering.

You do seem to have this impression I am some sort of terrorist sympathiser though. Where have you got that idea from?

I will quite happily criticise Palestinian's as much as I will Israelis.

I like to dish the blame both ways, as they as bad as each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join