It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebratory Rocket Barrage promised if Sharon dies !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

JERUSALEM – Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip are watching the news regarding Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's deteriorating health carefully and will celebrate with Qassam rocket firings at Jewish towns if Sharon dies, terror leaders told WorldNetDaily.

One militant leader threatened the life of Sharon's temporary replacement, Deputy Minister Ehud Olmert, who was installed as prime minister just hours ago.
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Well i dont see that this fire can be fought with water, short of all of Israeli packing up and moving to siberia they will have to unfortunatly continue to fight fire with fire.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Please the "War On Terrorism" forum is not for regular news reports....ATS is for conspiratorial topics.

Thank you....

I will be moving this thread in a few.....

[edit on 4-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WorldNetDaily is crackpot, man.

Why would the Palestinians do something like that? Call fire and brimstone down upon them in Israel's moment of darkness? I highly doubt it. Only provocateurs would do that.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Why would the Palestinians do something like that? Call fire and brimstone down upon them in Israel's moment of darkness? I highly doubt it. Only provocateurs would do that.

I know little of worldnetdaily even if they are bias its really of know consequence regarding something that hasnt happened yet.

Do you really put it past palestinian Terrorists to attack in the hour of Darkness ?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's a quote from a Palestinian leader saying Sharon's stroke was "a gift from God"

A radical Palestinian leader in Damascus, the Syrian capital, called the stroke a gift from God.

"We say it frankly that God is great and is able to exact revenge on this butcher. ... We thank God for this gift he presented to us on this new year," Ahmed Jibril, leader of the Syrian-backed faction Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, a small radical group, told The Associated Press.

ctv.ca

Pretty sick

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
World Nut Daily has a little red phone in the storage locker that serves as their corporate headquarters. The little red phone allows WND reporters to speak one-on-one with terrorist masterminds the world over, not to mention aliens.

Sharon is considered by many to be a war criminal, so I wouldn't put it past extremists on the other side. However, I refuse to believe that WND and their team of crack (head) reporters has unearthed a secret plot here. The 'terrorist leaders' they spoke to were most likely figments of the reporter's imagination, and as such, they really aren't to be trusted.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe every story they publish is true. If that were the case, however, I would also surmise that this is Bizzaro world. So..yeah.

They're a tabloid. Bat Boy is real, and he's smuggling suitcase nukes into the US as we speak!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Here's a quote from a Palestinian leader saying Sharon's stroke was "a gift from God"

Pretty sick

Hey, according to WorldNutDaily, he's a radical palestinian leader.. What do you expect? I hope the world does not judge the Unites States by what that aged lunatic Pat Robertson says. God help us, if they do.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

one of the things I remember most bout 9/11 was seeing Palestinians jumping and rejoicing as the news of the day's event spread over there and Palestinian security forces threatening the people videotaping them, and the ones cheering were everyday people, women and children not masked gunman clad in Hezbollah* (or whatever applies) colors or anything. So I wouldn’t put it much pass them. And he’s done more for Palestinians in the last year or so than Arafat or anybody else has done in the past 40+ years.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
one of the things I remember most bout 9/11 was seeing Palestinians jumping and rejoicing as the news of the day's event spread over there and Palestinian security forces threatening the people videotaping them, and the ones cheering were everyday people, women and children not masked gunman clad in Hezbollah* (or whatever applies) colors or anything. So I wouldn’t put it much pass them. And he’s done more for Palestinians in the last year or so than Arafat or anybody else has done in the past 40+ years.

Did you ever hear about the dancing Israelis? (Videotaping the World Trade Center as it burned from a perch nearby.) They were hi-fiving. And filming it. The only reason we know this is because FAUX news, of all organizations, reported this. A woman had called and reported seeing this activity from her higher perch.

I would say that is one of the greatest mysteries of 9-11.. The whole thing disappeared shortly thereafter. Only to be spoken of again online. Archived.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void

I remember that was debunked. Something to do with the footage being obtained to early to have been celebration over 9/11 as it was still dark over there even thou the footage was from an afternoon. It was, i think, stock footage of a totally different event that was played up as celebration over the 9/11 attack.

I can't remember the details but i do remember seeing that footage being written off and soon forgotten as not real footage.

I'm sure some people would be happy at Sharons death, if Bush choked on another pretzel and wasn't lucky enough to make it, i doubt there wouldn't be celebrations about that around the world too - including fully westernized countries and even in America.

These leaders have their enemies just like they have their supporters.
WDN is the last place you look at for 'hot tips' thou, none of their big news items ever materialize, if they did then Bin Laden would have nuked the world 10 times over by now.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I remember that story, it's something that should have been looked at more closely back then and now, but let's also keep in mind, that Israel and it's everyday citizens where one of the first countries to instantly throw it's support and sympathy behind us that day, and news camera where free to show the average joe’s expressions on 9/11, I frankly believe we didn’t see more images of Palestinians celebrating because of the security forces shooting down media coverage of the days event and the Palestinian leadership doing an mad dash to cover up and excuse their people reaction that where caught on tape. I mean even Iranians were shown on TV showing sympathy on the streets on 9/11. I’m not a flag-waving fan boy but it and don’t mind people not liking us but that video speaks for itself. I don’t really mind people bringing up the whole we might deserve it argument for 9-11 but actively celebrating it in the streets, that’s another story, most countries even those that don’t particularly agree with us or get along with us at least had the CLASS to at least stay shut or wait for the injury to stop GUSHING so to speak before acting up.

TheShroudOfMemphis

I never heard of that before, I truly hope that is the case then, because I know a lot of people who have bones to pick with this country, heck I have my issues with certain aspects of this country but even if I hadn’t gone through 9/11 myself and the agony of not knowing if some of the closest people in my life were alive or not on that morning, I still wouldn’t have done what was shown in that video, I truly hope that it was a fake. As far as people’s leaders are concern, I for one wouldn’t shed too many tears for bush if something happened, but I wouldn’t go out in the streets to celebrate it

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I really do hope for the sake of the Middle eastern countries that they don't do anything stupid if Sharon dies. The opposition party member talks and acts like hard liner, if he is elected over security concerns I think he will be much tougher on terrorists then Sharon was.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Palestinian footage referenced above was actually found to be old archive (mid-eastern) footage. It was recycled propaganda.

I know this sounds crazy, but at this point, when I see a reporter on tv standing somewhere, I can't help but wonder if they're not just standing in front of a blue screen somewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Same reason why they blow their horns in celebration whenever a murderer-bomber blows up himself and innocent civilians.

The same reason they celebrated when innocent people were killed 09-11-2001.

The same reason the majority of the "Palestinians" see bin Laden as a hero.

I can go on and on, but there is no need.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKidjudge the Unites States by what that aged lunatic Pat Robertson says. God help us, if they do.

if pat had control of the military you'd have a valid point....

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Did you ever hear about the dancing Israelis?

too bad theres no proof for these 9/11 zionist accusations, funny so many go on about denying ignorance yet propogate nazi coined propoganda like its truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Originally posted by EastCoastKidjudge the Unites States by what that aged lunatic Pat Robertson says. God help us, if they do.

if pat had control of the military you'd have a valid point....

If Pat Robertson could be in control of our military, he would be. And then he'd be whatever beyond scary is.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
I remember that was debunked. Something to do with the footage being obtained to early to have been celebration over 9/11 as it was still dark over there even thou the footage was from an afternoon. It was, i think, stock footage of a totally different event that was played up as celebration over the 9/11 attack.

Someone claimed it was old footage but later admitted that was not true.
The footage was real and it was filmed on 9/11.

CNN

Reuters rejects as utterly baseless an allegation being circulated by e-mail and the Internet claiming that it circulated 10-year-old videotape to illustrate Palestinians celebrating in the wake of the September 11 tragedies in the United States.

It really wouldn't surprise me if they did set off rockets after Sharon's death.

EDIT:
Here's the video of the 911 celebrations:
2001-09 Palestinians celebrating 911 (CNN).wmv

[edit on 5-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
EastCoastKid

could? well he couldnt unless something supernatural occured to give him any chance, these militants DO control weapons and real people will die, your supposition and their reality are two different things.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted by Thomas Crowne
The same reason they celebrated when innocent people were killed 09-11-2001.

TC, this has been covered in this thread already, but I'll say it again. I am surprised that you would regurgitate it like it was truth.

Those pictures of dancing Palestinians was stock footage and was debunked years ago, in the mainstream media no less.

I remember the BBC doing an article on it, taking the angle of reporter responsibility or some such.

However, it is unlikely that something such as time zones would be immediately apparent, as Jerusalem is only 2 hours ahead of the UK and I know it was still light here long after the attacks were over. In fact, I think it was about 3 ish in the afternoon when news first broke.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join