It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebratory Rocket Barrage promised if Sharon dies !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What can i say ?, Karma exists.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
However I would cheer if they bombed Clichy Sous Bois.

Yeah?

And I would Cheer, if for Comments such as THIS and PREVIOUS one, that you made to this thread, would get you"Love Bombed", because it looks like that is the ONLY way to remove that Hatred from your Skull.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Gee, a bash Pat Robertson page, ooh what fun
. Seriously though, he is a non-entity with delusional fantasies of one day being president by acclimation. However, back on topic.
The Palestinian state is losing the one israeli leader who seems to want to at least try to settle this peacefully. As someone else pointed out Benjamin Netenyahu (spelling?), will not negotiate whilst rockets are being fired into israeli towns. Of course, neither would Sharon, but after he might sit down at the table again, Netenyahu would not, and will not. The loss of Sharons more moderate stance in Israeli politics is a blow to the Palestinians that will be felt for quite a while.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's been two days.

Why has there been no retraction?

Why has there been no apology?

I'm saddened and dismayed.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It gets worse, Irans president has now expressed publicly that he hopes Sharon Dies !

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For those who wish to just ignore Robertson and his comments you might want to peek at this link.

It shows that as of March 31, 2005 the yearly revenue of his CBN organization was $462,563,000.

The only way to collect that amount of money through donations is to have an extremely large following. I would believe those donating money to him must believe what he says. That in it's self is very frightening.

CBN Financial Information 2004-2005

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The fact that Pat shoves both feet into his mouth at times doesn't mean that he is not worth while. He sometimes suggests a possibility of a Divine act as a certainty, is all.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Celebratory Rocket Barrage promised if Sharon dies !
Retalitory Rocket Barrage guaranteed if Celebratory Barrage happens!
I think Sony and Cher said it best, 'And the beat goes on......'

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Whoflunggum. Truth. It is so very unfortunate that you are correct. The Isreali's made a bold concession during the Clinton administration. The Palestinian authority threw it back in their faces. in favor of continuing the useless Intifada, and wasting more of the youth that could have helped turn Palestine into a garden. It's all going to end in tears. The tears of Palestinians, and Israelis who have lost their loved ones through no fault of their own, but to the greediness of Hamas and thier ilk.

I truely hope my pessimistic outlook on this is wrong, I truely do. Unfortunatly, my pessimism is well founded, I fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join