It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a thread to appease non-believers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How do you keep getting warns there sleeper?
Did you attack me again?

Go ahead answer my questions.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The nose on your face thread closed so can you answer me from here sleeper,please.

Did you travel to that planet with your soul or with your body ??

If with your soul, how did ET plug off your soul from your body ??

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think this has to be stopped. Unless people can separate fact from fantasy.

This site is unique in that, there is plenty of information and interests to mingle with and interact with others.
This and the other Sleeper thread goes against everything this site and its user do.

I.e.
Reference, facts, healthy disscussion.

Sleeper is not able to cop on, that is why some users get agitated, he backs up nothing, and laughs it off as if he is to say we are stupid and we do not believe, and the second last poster even explained as to why he does not approve of it along with many others. Sleeper is getting a reaction, because he is sending the signal that triggers exactly what is expected.... Note: I hope this is making some sense.

Like myself does not ignore ET and the cosmos, but the bull that is said here and the insults to Humanity.... I think we should ask the questions, I think we should be sceptical; I think we should have evidence before someone has the nerve to mess with people. It is very disrespectful.

I have beliefs so does everyone, this thread is not about a belief, and it’s the very same idiotic pick up lines as Cults beliefs, by making weird accusations and Erie experience to trap the subject and bam! We have dynamite. What make cults a reality is the reaction of others, sucking them in and people that are gullible? Bottom line it is that it's written like a story, waiting for kids to be excited as to what the riddle is.
People are believing it because FOR ONLY ONE REASON AND YOU WILL NOT REALISE IT UNTIL YOU ARE TOTALLY AWARE OF, IS IT'S COMFORTING.
I'm sorry if it offends anyone, there are believer's out there and of course, here, you would not be here if you weren’t. Therefore, it's not a question that no one here is curious. I am believer, Just because and other's or not putting up with what Sleeper brags on about does not mean we don't believe, who ever thinks this is foolish.

I'm gob smacked as to how many people are just simple believing every word out of a stranger mouth on the net and has litteraly no proof what so ever and even displays arrogance????

He wants people's reactions, without it, he cannot continue the blog.

I mean he has spiritual concepts and meaning but if you are any aware sharp, you will see that he offer's is very little and better still, it's basic.

As soon as someone questions him, he's back onto the what else part? the part where we are asking him fantasy questions, leaves reply very short and attracts attention away from the question, by throwing in spiritual concepts and his "experiences"
Answer? He will along these lines: say "oh in the future", or "you will know when" or "you look within, yoda yoda..... We are in the present not in Sleeper fantasy world that so many people keep questioning... let us talk about the present and facts.

When people challenge his concepts its, "oh the aliens told me so"
Then if someone spots this behaviour, he get's cocky and know all

So what etc, Funny that he mixes it up with Aliens and all the weirdness, It's not about Aliens are real or not, It is about Sleeper coming with stories and the satisfaction he get's from it. Since he does not know that he has to have respect, responsibility and be able to respond adequately.

Some people have pushed Sleeper, but so does he for every boundary we push he pushes it a step further, it takes two to make fight.

I do not feel any sympathy towards him, in fact I have sympathy to those who are sucked into this mess.

It's all very personal and a bit bizarre. He does not take any responsibility for what he says or do. He said he obviously he does not care as to how people are taking this or thinking of him perceptions. Well if your going to make a lot of wild statesment people are going to judge you He also loves a challenge, loves the attention,

Like this line, Aliens have rooms in their spaceships like billboard rooms? this explains it all clearly, what is the meanin

[edit on 28-5-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sleeper and to the many others I have enjoyed reading on this thread:

The problem Sleeper has is that aliens and the things associated with them are personal experiences. Contact is intra personal and lies outside of empirical proof, much like a religious experience.

I am not a skeptic of the existence of other life, human and otherwise, existing in our universe. I sympathize with Sleeper in one important facet of the experiences he relates simply because I have come to know the existence of celestial life directly, including the many kinds of other human species that thrive within the borders of our own system of planets.

Smallpeeps you touch a chord in me with respect to being unable to have what you wish for with regard to some contact with the reality Sleeper refers to. May I suggest that you not worry about it for now because I truly believe you will have every opportunity to investigate the appearance of off-planet species during your mortal life time on this planet.

That is not a prediction, but a certainty if you live a normal life span. I also think we have some of our thinking so distorted about aliens that we will make it hard for us to realize what they truly are. Would it not be productive to learn the answers to a few questions to form a basis of what this is all about?

>What is the reason they would be interested in such a backward sphere as ours?

>Are they forbidden to make mass contact with the earth population to this point?

>Their general behavior suggests they act under the guidance of some universal law and respond to a common leadership. What is the nature of that law and what leadership do they recognize?

I must disagree with some of Sleeper's responses to Intelearthling's questions since IE's questions are cosmic in nature that are not readily known yet. Briefly, here are parts of the answers to those questions:

1) Where is the center of the universe?
A: There is a center and it is the center because it has the controlling gravity mechanism that all star systems eventually rotate around. And there was no big bang as Sleeper says.

2) Where is the solar system in relationship to the center?
A: The solar system we are part of rotates counter-clockwise in its space relationship to the center and we are positioned as about a far away from this center as one can get at this stage of universe development. To our backs are the un-inhabited outer space bands and as we face toward the center, we could view most of the inhabited universe lying closer in. Our rotation about the center is ellipsoid which follows the shape of the enormous inhabited gravity body at the center.

3) What is the real direction up? Any maps of the North/South universe?
A: Yes. Because there is a true center to the universe, and because space itself circulates with reference to the center (circulating space pressure is less in the south than the greater outgoing space from the north), direction can be determined both in the horizontal and the vertical through measurements of contrasting pressures. Our own scientist have not yet developed the means to measure these space pressures, but they exist. Local space conditions prevail within solar systems that may not be universally recognized from system to system, but comparing and using the respiration pressures of space, the universal directions can be determined. There is also a universal system of coordinates (which do not determine dimensional space) that can be applied to find anyone or anything in the universe in spite of its size.

We currently live in the dark ages. We are not yet fully conscious of who we are and what we belong to. Our neighbors will help us overcome this ignorance, but it must be done person-to-person and with persistence over time. These preparations have been ongoing for millennia, but soon their fruition will come to pass.

Thank you.

Ron

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok here's a statement-
Sleeper is a fraud and the recent locking of the thread is proof enough.
My only surprise is that it took so long.
Can we debate in the religion or politics forums sleepy?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Ok here's a statement-
My only surprise is that it took so long.
Can we debate in the religion or politics forums sleepy?

what purpose do you serve other than to yourself.

MODS, please stop this guy. We dont need this type of poster. What does he do to contribute?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ok here's a statement-

Just because a thread has "run it's course" (ie: gone way off topic) doesn't prove anything.

That is no more proof that he is a fraud then the "meteorite" picture proved his experiences were/are real.

If that's all it takes to "prove" it to you then the rock picture shoulda had you believing sleepers tale entirely. :shk:

You have made your opinions quite clear in both threads so unless you actually have something further to add to the discussion, now would be the time to bow out gracefully and "save some face", as not to look like you're trolling.

[edit on 5/29/06 by redmage]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sleeper, I believe good and evil is an illusion. Your moral alignment is only a result of what you were exposed to in your life. For example, if you were brought up by parents who were nazi extremists and they tought you to hate all non-caucasians or even non-aryians the chances are increadibly likely that you would have the exact same beliefs as them. I mean what if hitler was abandoned by his genetic parents and adopted by a priest who was fanatical about kindness and equality (im not implying his parents were evil as I have absolutely no knowledge on the subject) would hitler still grow up to be an anti-semetic tyrant? No. Thus, i fail to see how your actions in life can determine whether you are a good soul or a bad soul.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think sleeper is a cool man
, he shared his experiences with -good- aliens
with us for free.I think lots of things he had mentioned was true.Except ET didn't
create human and they're not gods.God Almighty created human in heavens and
sent to earth.

In my experience, ET are terrible beings.They're genetic murderers.That's why
they don't show up to humanity.But in 2012 and 2013 good ones will show up I guess.Aids and lots of dieases including genetic murdering to humans they choose,
and make them mutilated are their job.They are so bad.So do not wish to see an
alien so much !

And also, cars, planes,space shuttles, bicycle
, ampule, phonograph are human inventions.We did not get any help from psycho ETs.God helped us doing them.I am not sure about computers though, they are so complex, may be they helped us doing it.If they were to help us doing an ampule, they should have done it BC-1500, when the pyramids were built, ETs have light then, how could they travel in space without light etc., it took thousands of years for human to make an ampule and other inventions.

We don't need them, they need us.Because their genes are dying, they steal from humans.Lots of genes they steal, and they leave them mutilated.

I am also not sure about if they can make human bodies, they walk-in to human bodies, while the human is dying, or starseeds are examples.Or bad ones can even freeze your brain and make you die and take your body.So don't expect aliens show up in a short period.

Have a nice day without an alien !

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Redmage- how bout I kick yer but to the curb.
The meteorite pic only proves that meteorites exist(if they are indeed real meteorites). They do not prove sleepers story to be the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I'd be more inclined to buy his new age shamanism(sorry L_S) if I actually got to smoke the peyote myself.

Edit: maybe he could submit the rocks for independent analysis. otherwise there just pebbles he could've picked up on a walk thru the local park.
[edit on 5/29/06 by longhaircowboy]

[edit on 5/29/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The meteorite pic only proves that meteorites exist(if they are indeed real meteorites). They do not prove sleepers story to be the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Exactly, and closing an off topic thread, that had turned into a name calling shouting match, proves nothing either.

Redmage- how bout I kick yer but to the curb.

Spoken like a true troll, very childish. :shk:

Just out of curiousity; is threatening violence against another member allowed in the T&Cs?

You might want to read up on the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined this site.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Red , while I appreciate yer calling me a name noone else has(troll), I most certainly take exception to yer contention that I contributed nothing. After all it was I who went to the National Archives(millions of documents) and the Presidential Archives(more millions of documents) to find that sleeper did in fact make up various claims involving highly public figures.
You chose to ignore my research for whatever reason and did buy into the hoax.
Sorry for yer luck.
I don't have the troops that sleeper has to offend you off forum. Apparently the gullible are not above breaking the local laws. If you happen to be one of the assailants then I can only hope you won't mind me posting yer ID here(mdhs).
Oh and btw I wasn't threatening you just stating a fact. KTTC
Try not to drink the muddy water in the gutter.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i think troll is a great description for the poster it was intended. this guy really has some serious issues he needs to work out.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You should try living beyond your trollish area.
None of your posts meet the criteria by which you would hold me.
You have contributed nothing to any threads and have attacked me personally. Yet I'm a troll?
Man You are one huge hypocrite. Before you come on here and start name calling you better get up and look in the mirror. You have added nothing of value to any discussion here.Whereas I on the otherhand have done considerable research and spent time looking into the claims presented here. And You haven't been penalized for your violations of the T&C. Consider yourself lucky.
And may I add(as I have told you off forum) I will stick my leg so far up yer .....and break it off.
Dang that hurts.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
longhaircowboy

Might I suggest a reading comprehension course.

Red , while I appreciate yer calling me a name noone else has(troll)

What I said was, "Spoken like a true troll, very childish." Which it was.

I did not call you any names, I merely pointed out what is appearing to be "trollish" behavior. There is a difference.

I most certainly take exception to yer contention that I contributed nothing.

Again with the twisting of words. :shk:

What I said was, "You have made your opinions quite clear in both threads, so unless you actually have something further to add to the discussion..."

I never said that you have "contributed nothing", I merely stated that you have already made your point clear, and, without something further of actual substance, your current rants/posts are appearing very "trollish".

You chose to ignore my research for whatever reason and did buy into the hoax.

Wrong on both counts. :shk:

Oh and btw I wasn't threatening you just stating a fact.

Posting about kicking another member's butt is a threat, and a childish one at that. :shk:

As well as your latest threat:

I will stick my leg so far up yer .....and break it off.

Seriously, use some common sense and learn to have a civil discussion.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yeah well you can spin it anyway you want.
You called me a troll which I am clearly not.
As to my threat- well if u r such a big woos that my discarding your posts amount to bodily harm then U need a bulletproof bunker.
Go ahead and cry mommy to the Mods.
But don't expect any respect from me.
I spend a great deal of my own time(and money) investigating UFOs and I will not be denigrated by a know nothing halfass computer jock.
This is my final word Boris- put up or shut up.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

As to my threat- well if u r such a big woos that my discarding your posts amount to bodily harm then U need a bulletproof bunker.

1) What the hell is a "woos"?
2) You said nothing about "discarding posts", you have made threats.
3) It takes a really "big man" to make threats behind a computer screen and then lie about it.

I will not be denigrated by a know nothing halfass computer jock.

Grow up, use some common sense, and learn to have a civil discussion.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I still stand by the TROLL description. Its perfect in this case. The troll never ever gets it though, because it would ruin his existense.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh look, heres another example of longhaircowboy doing his best to degenerate a thread into childish name calling.

It's sad to see someone who has a personal vendetta against someone over the internet, but everyone to their own I guess.

Proof isnt everything in this existence

[edit on 30-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Oh look, heres another example of longhaircowboy doing his best to degenerate a thread into childish name calling.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

yeah, that longhair is a real nuisance. its nice not havin him post, but where is sleeper?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join