It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a thread to appease non-believers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

I just don't beleive that aliens built the pyramids and other landmarks. I also do not beleive they have at anytime interfered with humanities natural course of evolution. We just got lucky and never got wiped out by natural disasters.

You can't have it all, you either believe that ETs exist and are here and there are billions of planets exactly like earth and many more far more advanced----or you believe we evolved from slim and odds are that only a few other planets were so lucky

You believe in Darwinism therefore anything I say is a lie in your mind

Nothing you can say is going to change what I have experienced and nothing I say is going to change your mind short of me landing an alien craft on your front lawn

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

- What are those stones in the photograph you shared and what was your motive behind posting them? (I trauled through the post but couldnt find a specific explanation)

I believe a poster asked me about something the aliens gave me that I could show and I told them they gave me a meteorite----and another poster asked that I post a picture of the rock
Naturally a meteorite is not proof of alien contact

- You mentioned earlier that you have other forms of "proof" you wish not to share. If you are unwilling to not share it (which I totally respect) may I ask you of your motivation to do this? Is it a personal item/thought or something ET warned you not to share?

It was requested that I not show anything without their approval, nor talk about it---I know that sounds like a copout but that’s the best I can do

I'm neither a skeptic or believer, just a university student who feels theres more to life then what we see. When something cannot be proved or disproved for me the ideologies of belief and denial are removed. It is just as ignorant to dispell ETs as it is to believe in them (unless you feel you've had first hand experience- this is where is becomes tricky!).This reality is ultimately constructed, so why cant there be another one?

There are many realities on planet earth, many cultures, traditions and beliefs----some believe Jesus will save them and send the rest to eternal damnation, some believe Allah will bless them with a multitude of virgins, some believe they will be reincarnated into bugs if they don’t play their cards right, and others believe we came from slim and will cease to exist when we die

The universe is like a video store full of different realities and many of us get to choose which reality we will live in on other planets once we leave earth

One reality does not cancel out another reality----in other words if you believe in Jesus, when you die you will find yourself in the same place as those who believed in Buda, or Allah, or in nothing at all----at least for a short time----until it is determined where you will go from there

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

When someone attempts to contact a loved one who has died, are they or can they actually contact them? Or is it a case of where this person is actually contacting themself, and prayer is simply a method a self-reflection and healing?

If the loved one is in the in between place and not assigned to another life they are aware of you---but how they respond to you is subtle, they can make things happen in your life like direct a lover in your path, or make an opportunity come your way, or even create havoc in your life if they feel you are heading in the wrong direction

I've had an experience as I child where I had uncontrollable fear and the feeling of ultimate loneliness and vulnerability. It was a horrible situation but in it, I made contact (visually) with a dark figure, which to this day I cannot explain.

Possibly something connected to a previous existence, or you were picking up vibes from some lost soul or poltergeist---it may also have been an ET contact----many contacts are perceived as negative by our human brains---or as you believe it was a loved one standing by your side

Whatever the experience was with, the feeling will always remain. And just like your experience, it will always remain a personal one. I shared it with you as for me this is the only time in my life where I have been truly lonely yet ironically with someone. It touches on your description of contacting them.

Fact is none of us are ever alone----that’s the biggest illusion on earth

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
I take it there is more to the story than meets the eye then. However, I thought you said the world would never be in any real danger. Maybe what I will now call "pseudodanger" but nothing of any real threat.

Well the world---planet earth, is not in danger but the inhabitants create much mischief for themselves

Humanity is facing a major correction in ideology and religion----Middle East meets West

A conflict surpassing what hit the world during WW2 is possible----there are humans working to create more turmoil in the world and those trying to limit the damage, only time will tell who will me more successful---ET will fan the flames either way

Nevertheless, the world will produce drama, pain, and hell on earth for those caught up in the whirlwind of human ego, some by chance others by design

But there is a golden age around the bend

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Quoted by The_Doctor The problem I have with the most people who beleive in ET also have the imagry of humanoid creatures not to different from our selves. The Grey aliens for instance have a nose, 2eyes, 2arms, 2 legs, fingers and toes etc. The problem with the people who claim these are real is that they do not take in conventional science. For instance evolution on our own planet has produced exotic life forms like jelly fish and intellegent creatures like our selves. Literally billions of different species over Earths rich history. Evolution is nothing more then genetic fluking in a series of leaps and bounds. Alien life forms should be nothing like us and that's the problem. Science dictates that there has to be at least 10,000 worlds in our galaxy that support intellegent life and though that seems like a high number out of hundreds of billions of stars it is not that much and the chances that any of those intellegent species anything like humans in appearence is so small that you had might as well say it to be impossible.

Doc, your problem is because evolution is a crumbling theory, full of holes.
See:
www.iscid.org...
www.theory-of-evolution.net...
www.arn.org...

Intelligent beings were guided to exist as they are...it is a set pattern in the cosmos...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperI believe a poster asked me about something the aliens gave me that I could show and I told them they gave me a meteorite----and another poster asked that I post a picture of the rock
Naturally a meteorite is not proof of alien contact

- Did ET say why they gave it to you? Was it just a form of good gesture or something?

It was requested that I not show anything without their approval, nor talk about it---I know that sounds like a copout but that’s the best I can do

- Did they mention the consequences if you shared unapproved information? Couldn't you "ask" for other details to be shared?

It's not a copout, but sadly if you cannot reveal more clearer detail your experience will forever remain just an interpretation of ET to many people. You told me previously in a post that you wish you could share you experience truly with others.

There must be something more you could provide?, if this and previous posts was all about trying to prove the existence of ET.

If this thread and others was just set up to tell of your story, while it is very compelling and interesting (and I for one feel there is a level of credibility within it), it will sadly remain a story for many.

Thanks

[edit on 21-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'll leave it there for now

[edit on 21-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If there wasn't so many story tellers in the UFO community then more people might be a little more optimistic about such a subject. Ridiculous information on the net about weird and wonderful creatures living underground and aliens living among us is just insane. All these people with fantasy like stories (John Titor and Serpo spring to mind) have either nothing better to do with their time or are living in a dream land. Once there is evidence that proves me wrong then I will be at the front of the line with an apology.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Did ET say why they gave it to you? Was it just a form of good gesture or something?

I was young when I received it, perhaps I saw it on the ship and asked if I could have it, I don’t remember

- Did they mention the consequences if you shared unapproved information? Couldn't you "ask" for other details to be shared?

They didn’t mention any consequences but if they can’t trust me with little things why would they trust me at all

It's not a copout, but sadly if you cannot reveal more clearer detail your experience will forever remain just an interpretation of ET to many people. You told me previously in a post that you wish you could share you experience truly with others.

If I was able to prove ET that would make me a national celebrity, people would want my autograph, I wouldn’t have time to spend on threads like this, all my friends and family would be envious of my success----it all sounds well and good but l would need to betray my sources----which btw they could stop me from doing it should I go against their wishes

f this thread and others was just set up to tell of your story, while it is very compelling and interesting (and I for one feel there is a level of credibility within it), it will sadly remain a story for many.

Words in themselves are powerful tools, John F. Kennedy said we would put a man on the moon almost a decade before it happened----and when he said those words there was no technology in the whole world that could make it practical---other than science fiction books and movies

My experiences are not good enough for many people----which is understandable----but they will suffice for some

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by funk faction
If there wasn't so many story tellers in the UFO community then more people might be a little more optimistic about such a subject. Ridiculous information on the net about weird and wonderful creatures living underground and aliens living among us is just insane. All these people with fantasy like stories (John Titor and Serpo spring to mind) have either nothing better to do with their time or are living in a dream land. Once there is evidence that proves me wrong then I will be at the front of the line with an apology.

If you remove the stories there would be no UFO board----and very few other boards would exist

No one that has the proof will show it----and if they had such proof they wouldn't bring it here----would you?

If any truth required proof there would be no truth

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Will I around when this golden age occurs (assuming I die with grey hair)? or is there no real telling when this apparant new hitler's mess clears up? (not that George Bush has the same totalitarian power that Hitler possessed)

[edit on 21-5-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The way I look at it is the inhabitants on Fiji Island aren't the only people on Earth and neither are we the only life-forms in the Universe capable of building a spacecraft for which it's purpose is to explore the Universe.

I have a couple of questions about the Universe though and maybe someone can help me out who knows more than I.

1) Where is the center point (the point of where the big bang occured) of the Universe?

2) Where is our Solar System located in relation to this point?

3) What is the real direction of 'up'? (My personal opinion is there is no real up.)

On question #3, are there any maps of the known universe the establishes a 'North-South' direction?

[edit on 21/5/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Will I around when this golden age occurs (assuming I die with grey hair)? or is there no real telling when this apparant new hitler's mess clears up? (not that George Bush has the same totalitarian power that Hitler possessed)

By the time you are forty the smoke should have cleared

BTW Bush is not the problem, he is the scapegoat

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

1) Where is the center point (the point of where the big bang occured) of the Universe?

There was no Big Bang---it’s an incorrect theory

3) What is the real direction of 'up'? (My personal opinion is there is no real up.)

Your opinion is correct

On question #3, are there any maps of the known universe the establishes a 'North-South' direction?

There are no maps of the universe and for all practical purposes it is infinite and cannot be defined

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm a major skeptic.....Skeptic that Earth is the only place in the entire universe to harbor intelligent life! While I must admit that many ufo claims or eyewitness accounts really cant be proved or disproved, and that the many hoaxsters out there posting false pics, stories or videos are just hurting the whole legitimacy of the ufo argument, I have to state that if people truly believe that human beings on earth are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe that they are not skeptical, they are very close minded. We (humans) havent even fully explored our own planet, we dont know all its secrets, all of its life forms. And we have absolutely no idea how big the universe is. As far as we know, the universe is never ending, and to me that means that there is a never ending chance of other life out there. Question ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES before letting one fake ufo picture make your mind up for you.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

A conflict surpassing what hit the world during WW2 is possible----there are humans working to create more turmoil in the world and those trying to limit the damage, only time will tell who will me more successful---ET will fan the flames either way

[...]

Interesting choice of words, sleeper. "golden age". I am reminded of evangelicals around the late 1800's who predicted a return of "the prophets" and that they would walk around on Earth with humans. Such a golden age was preached much in the west.

I am wondering if you are here alluding to the same sort of thing but with ET instead of "the prophets". Will ET make themselves visible and available to all (or substantially higher percentage of) humans in this golden age?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Interesting choice of words, sleeper. "golden age". I am reminded of evangelicals around the late 1800's who predicted a return of "the prophets" and that they would walk around on Earth with humans. Such a golden age was preached much in the west.

I am wondering if you are here alluding to the same sort of thing but with ET instead of "the prophets". Will ET make themselves visible and available to all (or substantially higher percentage of) humans in this golden age?

ETs have increased their contact with humans considerably in the last decade, some of these people are aware of this contact and some are not

Over the next few decades this contact will increase substantially but not in a public way

Most people are told to keep this contact to themselves---and they do

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I see. Another question I have is regarding the majority of ET experiencers who DO talk about their experiences and who describe ET as being mostly hostile to them or delivering trauma to them. Why it ET such a jerk according to the reports of "fire in the sky" type experiencers?

I have no problem believing in ET, but I have a hardtime reconciling the benevolent light you draw them in, versus the actual encounter stories which are painful and disorienting. Why is ET content to have themselves demonized so to speak?

Thanks again for your answers.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I see. Another question I have is regarding the majority of ET experiencers who DO talk about their experiences and who describe ET as being mostly hostile to them or delivering trauma to them. Why it ET such a jerk according to the reports of "fire in the sky" type experiencers?

Many encounters are with androids that do certain procedures that may be painful but necessary----why do we give shots to babies and make them cry?

I have no problem believing in ET, but I have a hardtime reconciling the benevolent light you draw them in, versus the actual encounter stories which are painful and disorienting. Why is ET content to have themselves demonized so to speak?

Good question, but there are more people that have good experiences but don’t come out and talk about them

And as you know humans have a tendency to exaggerate----and in cases like “Fire in the sky” lots of drama is necessary otherwise the move would be boring

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Many encounters are with androids that do certain procedures that may be painful but necessary----why do we give shots to babies and make them cry?

Yeah but if you went to a planet and saw them jabbing needles into babies, you'd conclude that this was not an advanced people. With pixie dust and miracle whip and all that, why does ET still need to use needles? Makes no sense.

Good question, but there are more people that have good experiences but don’t come out and talk about them.

How many good questions must I compose before I get to ride shotgun with ET? Put in a good word for me, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join