It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a thread to appease non-believers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo

yeah, that longhair is a real nuisance. its nice not havin him post, but where is sleeper?

Hi modernday,

I'm still here, but laying low for now----I posted a thread telling people that my thread was locked at my request----since the mods wouldn't let me defend myself against attacks----I asked them to lock it in a u2u and they did

I haven't posted under any other name and certainly not under the name of Ethereafarce----which some people are accusing me of

Not sure why the mods removed my explanation thread

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just don't understend why ppl don't use the ignore in this site, instead to give credits or talk about trollish actitudes.
it is as simple as this: some one try to mess up, we ignore him. it is this dificult? it's better then have pages and pages of comments abut a pure of topic matter.

that's my 2 Cnts

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]correcting...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So sleeper, you were taken out of your body to make that trip to another solar system ? Right ? Your body was put in a container in the ship ?

Please reply, thanks !

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2013
So sleeper, you were taken out of your body to make that trip to another solar system ? Right ? Your body was put in a container in the ship ?

Please reply, thanks !

Hi 2013, my comments below are not meant for you and many others but for me to answer your question would only invite more venomous mud thrown at me---all that mud has been fun but one only deserves so much fun and I have exceeded my share---

---Begin whining---

I have provided more than a year’s worth of insider information about extraterrestrials---all true---all true---all true---for those capable of receiving it---I delivered it under a constant barrage of insults and derogatory remarks by those unable to understand it---so now I’m taking my information elsewhere---perhaps I will put it in a book and ask money for it because we all know that anything free is not valued

Nevertheless my locked thread is filled with most of the answers---one only needs to dig through all those troll posts that have infected it to find them

---End whining---

Ciao---

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

Thank you for your reply, I guess I have to wait fot the book then

Please inform me and other people who are interested in the book.

Can you give me your e-mail so I can contact you personally and tell my terrible experiences with the aliens so far and may be your alien friends help me about it
and I am sure they already know what other bad aliens doing to me.

Hope to hear from you soon !

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My dime can buy me more than a dozen UFO ET people.

I spent less than a dime to read your post,and consider your thoughts.

You, sir, are LESS than a "dime a dozen". You were free. Even less than my identity, with a dead-drop e-mail for this purpose.

THIS is not a proper line of reason. Its becoming "faith-based".

Are you pulling an "Alternate Reality Game" here?

I'm now considering that I'm not as smart as you, but I can write as well, and in Engrish, better.

I can Imagine as well.

My logic feels more solid.

I was instructed to read your stuff. I'm becoming .... baffled. How do I accept this? I was TOLD to accept it, but I'm railing against it. I never intended to adopt a skeptic position. At least believe that.

But sheesh. You're a half-step away from asking us if we want some kool-aid!

These writings of yours are emotional and prosaic, but they AREN'T DATA.

Darn you.

(I now make a smiley that sticks-out its tongue at you.)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I read the first post.

Then I respond to the first post.

But It might look like I responding to whomever above me.

Just to clarify.

I'm getting down to brass tacks ("How much for the monkey?")

I'm always responding to the first post, and my current target is "sleeper". He came with high recommendations. I have to read his stuff. I have to respond.

So we're clear.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Non-believers of extraterrestrial intelligent life are a dime-a-dozen

You should clarify that, so it doesn't blindly bolster your own agenda. Statistics show that WAY more than that believe in ET life elsewhere in the universe, however they might not think it has arrived here. And when they look into it, they are exposed to some of the most ludicrous tales, ignorant witnesses, and plain old hoaxers....so they walk away from the subject. Just read this forum and put yourself in the place of someone who has common sense, but is just curious.

Billions of people on earth are clueless of ET and will remain so; no one here is attempting to change that reality

But you are trying to change someone's reality with the tall tales and seemingly endless knowledge of ET life you claim to have. No difference from the other side, or do you not understand that?

Most people, the vast majority of humans---believe that humanity is the only tree in the forest

Wrong.

There is no reasoning with that kind of mentality and only fools would try

And what would you call someone who stumbles upon your outlandish tales and takes them at face value right off the bat? That's what you want, right?

This forum is for those who are curious about extraterrestrials and for those few people who have had experiences they wish to share about extraterrestrials.

I did not know you are now employed by the Above Top Secret Network, LLC. Since, with this assertion, you are telling us members what this forum is to be used for, I would assume your speaking on behalf of the owners of the site? Didn't think so. Springer...step in here and set the record straight. Sleeper, your word here is no better than any other member's word. You can think what you want, believe what you want....but you can't dictate how the website is to be used unless you are part of management. Am I missing something here????????????????

Nothing special about being part of the “dime-a-dozen” crowd of non-believers

And that might lend a clue as to why you post such outlandish tales. You can't take feeling like you are not special, or have some disorder, or attention seeking drive that causes you to push anything that makes you feel "special" Is that it?

Sleeper, your tales are fun to read, and would make good fiction. You have a handy answer for ANYTHING and ANYBODY that dares question your all powerful and experienced knowledge into this whole UFO/Aliens thing. but I'll tell you this much, if this website was populated by people who think, act, and conduct themselves like you, and you only, then it would starve to death. The three Amigos know this.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
so now we are even trying to bash somebody in a thread from a year ago
? Oh come on , nothing better to do or did you go over all the recent posts already and just borred and no place to write
?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

you are absolutely right !!!! I was laughing for awile HA HA HA That is why I was asking if the two that posted were one and the same. thats what happens when one is obsessed they are blinded and can see only their mindset.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I never look at dates for the origin of the post. maybe I should.

I admit, that the person "IgnoreTheFacts" may not have posted had I not had the nuts to post my position. I've seen "remoras" before. If this thread is as old as stated, then he's a Remora.

I still adhere to my statements. I do and ask rebuttal. (How the heck is that spelled, exactly?)

I'll bypass the kool-aid. Just give me the critters.

Peas.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

WOW ^_^

Redmage,

I really don’t know if you’re a skeptic or a believer.

But you are my new superhero.........

I really don’t know how to describe you'r post other than masterful.........

Your name fits you like a crown.......

/emote Izarith bows to all-powerful redmage better known as............

Sleeper Rocks!!!!!..............

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Skeptics are a dine a dozen and so are believers. But the truth is all you have to do is look up at the night sky and understand that we know nothing, nothing at all.

There are so many stars and planets and moons how can we as intelligent people for a second think that we are it. In this universe how can we sit here with the attitude that we are owed proof…….who are we to deserve proof of ET life when we cant feel it when we look at the stars.

We think we are so smart to question what should be so obvious WE ARE NOT ALONE deep down we all know it. But yet we feel we need to debunk that we are not alone like it’s a game. It’s not a game when someone like sleeper comes along let the guy tell his story.

If what Sleeper says is false well no harm done right………..

But if Sleeper is telling the truth well all you people fighting him are turning away information of the utmost importance.

Info that might not come back……..

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi there sleeper, just to let you know I not only believe what you are saying but know it to be fact. Forget about providing proof to the skeptics even though it feels like you just want to throw a bone to the barking mutt across the road, if you get the drift. There is a lesson for the skeptics on here, and that is you can be given all the proof they ask for, and I mean every bit of it, revelations and all but whether they except it is another thing. Sleeper could pull out an alien body from his garage and post it on here and you would still doubt and ridicule as to the number of things it 'could' be rather than what it is.

If you skeptics have trouble accepting Sleepers information, how are you going to react when they come down for disclosure? Its no different, for all you skeptics know Sleeper could be telling you exactly the same thing as an Alien would tell. I know for certain that he is telling the truth. Its as simple as this, I am in contact with them so of course there is no reason for me to doubt him, some of you haven't so doubt away you wont ever, never know until you experience it for yourself. You've never had an encounter than look up and watch the sky if thats not enough, hey get over it life goes on. There is more to life than aliens you know.

And Sleeper without saying too much, thats the most interesting 'rock' I have ever seen wow I can see why its so rare

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Wow, what a great attitude! "I think anyone who doesn't believe in UFOs is stupid, so please don't contribute"

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Who star's a post that is little more than a rant directed towards skeptics and/or doubters? Does the post really contribute that much?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

People who say they took a ufo cruise the alien "space-mall" to bang hot alien chicks and played billiards on the UFO on the way there are a dime a dozen......especially if they are a poor-selling sci-fi book writer.

Billions of people on earth are clueless of ET and will remain so; no one here is attempting to change that reality

Agreed. In fact, it seems like some people on this board will make up anything in an attempt to steer people in the wrong direction.

Most people, the vast majority of humans---believe that humanity is the only tree in the forest

If you say so. I remember seeing an actual study that stated that more than half of people believe in the existence of some other form of life other than human. But thats ok, you can make up whatever "facts" you want to in order to make yourself feel better.

There is no reasoning with that kind of mentality and only fools would try

Most people say the same thing about you. Is this an excuse to ignore reason and continue to spout nonsense?

This forum is for those who are curious about extraterrestrials and for those few people who have had experiences they wish to share about extraterrestrials.

It is also for those who wish to take advantage of others belief by making up stories about "Alien space brothers took me to outer space, now ask me questions about your soul".

Nothing special about being part of the “dime-a-dozen” crowd of non-believers

Nor is there anything special about being a bold faced liar who said he would not be posting here again.

Is it just me, or does this thread have no point at all.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think there is a flaw in the OP's premise:

I've noticed that most people who are skeptical about ETs visiting Earth in UFOs also believe that life DOES INFACT EXIST somewhere else in the universe -- only there isn't proof that these ETs are visiting the Earth.

In fact, I saw a poll done recently (I can't find it right now) where it was shown that most Americans believe ET life exists -- but that is NOT the same as saying that most Americans believe ET is visiting the Earth.

I'm an "ETs in UFOs" skeptic. However I personally am 99.99% convinced that intelligent life exists somewhere else in the universe, and probably in our own galaxy. From the debates I've seen on this board, I think most ET visitation skeptics agree would with that.

Even though I'm an ET visitation skeptic, I would love to be proven wrong by incontrovertible evidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So Sleeper's other 300+ page 'all about me' thread was moved to Skunk Works, and he somehow managed to start a new one in the UFO forum again...unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

Nah....this is an old thread. One of his fans necro'd it from the depths.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join