It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thats the bit that worry's me the most, on this forum i have been waiting for the day that i read ....

"Hello my name is Mohammed and i absolutley condone these evil terrorist acts that are perpetrated in the name of Islam"

I guess thats a pipe dream, ill just have to cling to the hope that this elusive individual calls in one day.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OK I'll bite, what or who is an Americanumpty. Who knows it might even describe me, and I'll have a T-shirt printed up.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
OK I'll bite, what or who is an Americanumpty. Who knows it might even describe me, and I'll have a T-shirt printed up.

i think its something to do with americans and acts with children or something like that.

a bit like an honestaustralian really.....

who`s gonna bite at that joke

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not touching that one. I'n still trying to forget the PETA episode

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not touching that one. I'n still trying to forget the PETA episode

The sad thing is , that thing about PETA is all true!! it might not be policy , but read what was said - it really sickens me to the core.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I was just being flippant. Buzz words like Islamofascist, and Islamonazi really boil my... well, you know. Anyway, Americanumpty?

American

Numpty

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
honestaustralian - i accept the invitation to bite.

So some Two Hundred years ago the Australian's ancestor stole an apple and as punishment was shipped off to Australian, and to this day we bless his need for Nourishment as we sit here on the Free, wealthly, tropical and clean, multicultural continent of Australia instead of remaining hungry on the Ice covered streets of Britain.

God bless the Justice System.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmm... think I'll pass on the T-shirt. Americans, and I am one, are many things. Some of us are smart, and some of us not so smart; you are just as much at fault at lumping together under one term as you accuse me of being. Americannumpty...I'll have to remember that one.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
as you should be aware it was meant as a joke

Islamofascism
A term used to suggest that certain variants of Islamist extremism have fascist or totalitarian aspects. Proponents claim that various Islamist political movements call for the imposition of Islamic law, considered totalitarian, misogynistic and racist by critics. [10]. Its critics argue that it is merely used to smear Islam with the negative connotations of the term fascist Dr. Juan Cole has described the term as "desecration and a form of hate speech

JewNazi, Judeofascist, Judeo-Nazi, Zionazi
Terms used by particularly vocal opponents of Israel and Zionism and some anti-Semites who advocate the view that aspects of Judaism, Zionism, or Israeli government policy towards Arabs and Muslims are fascist or similar to behavior thought typical of Nazis. The European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia (EUMC), part of the Council of Europe, has stated that comparing "contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis" is one example of the way "in which anti-Semitism manifests itself with regard to the State of Israel."[21] In 2003, Google News described the term "Zionazi" as a "degrading, hateful slur" and refused to index San Francisco Independent Media Center (SF Indymedia) because it used it; SF Indymedia agreed that it "could be considered hate speech. "[22]

so its not only islamonazi`s but jewnazi as well.

doesn`t anyone have there very own identity anymore??

linked from wikpedia

[edit on 2/1/06 by Harlequin]

[edit on 2/1/06 by Harlequin]

Mod Edit: Added Quote Tags.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes I was aware of the humour intended
. If my responce was a trifle terse, well it's been a long night. My apology.
I think that the title islamofascist was termed to differenciate between the moderates in Islam, and those rare bird extremists who don't seem to preach jihad at the drop of a hat, from the terrorists who do preach violent jihad. Just my take on that.
And yes it does seem that everyone does identify with a group. Humans are afterall a social animal.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

you are just as much at fault at lumping together under one term as you accuse me of being.

Where my point was really to negate a vast swathe of the Earths population just through the use of one made up buzz word, I fail to recall where I accused ANYONE of doing ANYTHING.

Anyway, who cares? Like I said it was a flippant comment. I have nothing against Americans per se, I was just trying to show how a word like Islamofascist, Islamonazi, or even Americanumpty, only serves to unfairly negate/insult a massive bunch of people. I thought we were here to deny ignorance, not greet it with open arms.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wow, I seem to be putting my foot squarely in my mouth this morning. For the third time in the past few minutes, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The following pictures take place in Bosnia, two years after the Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al Husseini (blood relative of both the current Temple Mount Mufti and Yasser Arafat) launched an unsuccessful pro-Nazi coup in Iraq. In that coup, an Iranian - Khayrallah Tulfah - was jailed for four years for his pro-Nazi activities. He wrote a booklet called "Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Iranians, Jews, and Flies.", which was later distributed by the Ministry of Education of Iraq. In 1947, Khayrallah Tulfah gave a home to his sister's ten year old son, an orphan. His name was Saddam Hussein.

Hizbollah "Swearing in ceremony - Iran 2003

An interesting site if you care to hvae a look : www.eretzyisroel.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting info there

but what abou the Judeofascist

Adam Shapiro?

there is alot of interesting info about Judeofascist`s and there activities on teh internet.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
Interesting info there, but what abou the Judeofascist

Adam Shapiro?

there is alot of interesting info about Judeofascist`s and there activities on teh internet.

I am sure that is quite interesting. Perhaps you could start a thread about that, instead of trying to divert this thread.

I believe the focus of this thread is: The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

Nice try.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey, if we are Indeed Having Islamo-Fascists,

then we also have the,

Christian

Panzer Cardinal Ratzinger (was a Nazi)

Corporate

Prescott Bush (had done Business with Nazi's)

Fascist

IBM - Hitler Connection (had done Business with Nazi's)

Fundamentalists

Gustaf Schwarzenegger - Father of Arnold (was an SS Trooper)

Right?

And I noticed how devilwasp noticed SS Divisions in Croatia and Bosnia or something?

You wanna know the REST of the Members of Foreign SS Divisons?

15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)
20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Estonian)
19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Latvian)
21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg (1st Albanian)
23rd Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Kama
4th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Brigade Nederland
Byelo-Russian Kaminski Brigade
33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French)

Maybe I missed Some, but you get my Point. These Foreign SS Legions were created to Counter the Local RESISTANCE of Partisans.

That is how z'Germans hold so many Territories at Once - because they Used the DIVIDE & RULE Method.

A Little Bit of History Repeating?

[edit on 2/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Originally posted by Harlequin
Interesting info there, but what abou the Judeofascist

Adam Shapiro?

I am sure that is quite interesting. Perhaps you could start a thread about that, instead of trying to divert this thread.

I believe the focus of this thread is: The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

you aiming to be a MOD then

The conversation is also encompassing more than just the thread title , and anywa my part on Judeofascist`s is relevant as its related to fascists and therefore nazi`s

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
I don't let any Kids use Machine guns, do you ?

I wasn't talking about your kids, you replied on how barbaric a Shia tradition is which kids aren't even hurt in and I countered with the kids in America that are free to use machine guns.

Whats more dangerous a Kid with a machine Gun or a kid with Explosives strapped to him ?

Are you really asking that question?
Both are ofcourse jeez.

Ahh so there just smeared with blood now, what sort of blood do you know ? Fake blood, cat blood, horse bloood, human blood ?

Human blood from the adults that do slice parts of their head to make it bleed.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Hey, if we are Indeed Having Islamo-Fascists,

Sigh chalk and cheese my friend, none of those people you refer to actively recruited people to kill jews - whereas the Mufti of Jerusalem did.

One of the most prominent Arab leaders in Palestine and the Middle East. Some believe that Husseini's collaboration with the Germans was designed to obtain support for Arab national goals from a power that seemed to have good prospects for winning the war. Others link his sympathy for Nazi Germany to his enthusiasim for its anti-Jewish policies, particularly, the Final Solution. Some even perceive a general ideological affinity between totalitarian Fascist and Nazi theories and Islam, as conceived by Husseini

Husseini's men attended SS training courses and visited Sachsenhausen. At an early stage the mufti was aware of the extermination of the Jews and he tried to persuade the Axis to extend the extermination to North Africa and Palestine. He also repeatedly proprosed the Luftwaffe bomb Tel Aviv. When he found out that efforts were underway to save Jews by means of various barter arrangements, he did all he could to foil them

www.israel-wat.com...

Like I said Souljah, chalk and cheese - oil and water. Don't even bother trying to make the comparison again

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

EDIT : Not sure what's happened here, but I don't think that's the original link I posted, so I'm having trouble modifying it.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by mad scientist]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Son 1.4 bil is far from Billions, sure your numbers are rising through birth but are shrinking from conversion, but you still see an over all net gain in some of the poorest and most un influential nations on Earth.

Ok your 14 billion is not billions, but its a lot, a whole lot of people you want to lable as evil and nazis... I just wish people like you would voice these opinions outside, around muslims instead of trying to bait them online, but then you would never have guts to do this would you.

Your wrong about the srinking from conversion rubbish, Islam is the fastest growing religion and recieves more converts then anymore religion.

Now if you could stop showing your incestral homosexual tendencies to me by calling me son i would be gratefull, as i have asked you to do many times.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join