It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Please dont hold out, where do we see this large group people covered in Nazi tattoo's that hate all non white people, and do they really all shave there heads ?

Well then i suggest you use your eyes god gave you. All those pictures posted have nothing to do with this thread, again you are posting complete rubbish to try and backup your bs claims.

Im afraid im going to have to put you on ignore now, before i get angry and let you know what i really think of you, which is less then the crap on my shoe... But we wont go there.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

Please dont hold out, where do we see this large group people covered in Nazi tattoo's that hate all non white people, and do they really all shave there heads ?

Well then i suggest you use your eyes god gave you. All those pictures posted have nothing to do with this thread, again you are posting complete rubbish to try and backup your bs claims.

Im afraid im going to have to put you on ignore now, before i get angry and let you know what i really think of you, which is less then the crap on my shoe... But we wont go there.

I sould open my eyes should i ? why do you refuse to open them for me?

Your responses are actually quite handy in identifying your agenda.

Seen as you beleive that i equate to less than crap on your shoe ( ive heard worse son) i agree, it maybe a good idea for you to place me on Ignore, i mean after all sometimes the truth really can hurt, and it seems like it is hurting you more than it's hurting me ( and son alot of the time i find the truth hurts).

Peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HEIL!

There you go:

PROOF that Isreali's and Americans are Nazi's.

How does that make you Feel?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

There are Nazi's in the U.S., the big difference is that they aren't embraced, as a matter of fact, they are vehemently scorned. I realize that you are blinded by your incessant propaganda campaign, and that it's virtually impossible for you to differentiate between a fringe group that is barely of consequence (American Neo Nazis) and the anti-Semetic rehetoric that is officially endorsed by various heads of state, religious leaders and which an alarming number of the Muslim world follows blindly.

Try a little outrage for your own Islamofascist house before you try to cast a stone at ours. The extremist groups you try to portray as representative receive regular beatdowns in our society, by judicial review, legislation, public outcry, investigative reporting, criminal investigation, and just plain old fashion majority disapproval.

When the Mullahs call for the same anywhere in the Muslim world, let us know.

Dismissed.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Souljah, I have had about enough of your crap. That collection of crap pictures that prove nothing about either America or Israel is nothing but inflamatory.

Try that crap one more time and you will be post banned until I am no longer able to remember how you have been given more than enough rope with which to hang yourself since you have been here.

This warning is public, and therefore, nobody will be able to say you weren't fairly warned.

Do not respond, do not u2u, do not bother. Change, or be gone. I don't care.

With warmest regards,

TC

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
edit: just deleate this

[edit on 1-1-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

HEIL!

There you go:

Proof that some are nazi's?

Mabye then you can explain about your own countrymen's betryal?

[qoute]
During the Second World War in Yugoslavia, Catholic priests and Muslim clerics were willing accomplices in the genocide of the nations Serbian, Jewish and Roma population.

And mabye in your rebuttle you can say about british inventing concentration camps?

Or mabye about the british para's in NI on black friday?

Isnt generalising and dragging up old sick tales fun?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne i know i havnt been a saint here, and i dont want to interfere with your job, but in these threads the "other side" have posted pictures which could be considered just the same, i feel the pictures had a lot to do with the post, as he was showing that people of every faith can align themselves with evil.

Im also sorry for the abusive post earlier in this thread, i find it hard to keep a cool discussing topics of this nature.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

HEIL!

There you go:

Thanks T.C for instructing this spreader of hate and lies to pull his head in ....

I really don't get alot of your post's Souljah, i mean how on Earth do these Prove or for that matter insinuate that Israeli's and American's are Nazi's ?

1st picture Ariel waving to people ! big deal dont most people let alone primeministers wave ?

2nd picture some people of European/White appearance holding sheilds ?? what from a movie ? they could be from anywhere on Earth virtually. Confederate flag ? pfffft.

3rd picture, ok these people obviously arnt Israeli's, i doubt theyre American's and by reading his sign you could imagine that they are perhaps German ?

You really got to love you people and your Vain attempt's at portraying the West as the Evil empire, we are actually the Empire that Strikes back.

It was the Islamonazi's that Launched Planes into civillian buildings and followed up with atleast 3919 other deadly attacks since then.

I mean how can you even take yourselfs seriously in Ignoring or Denying these facts and pursuing your evil agenda of discrediting the West's (forced upon us) War against Terror and for some of you the West more broadly ?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
Thomas Crowne i know i havnt been a saint here, and i dont want to interfere with your job, but in these threads the "other side" have posted pictures which could be considered just the same, i feel the pictures had a lot to do with the post, as he was showing that people of every faith can align themselves with evil.

Im also sorry for the abusive post earlier in this thread, i find it hard to keep a cool discussing topics of this nature.

Hidden Reality --- May i suggest that you are part of the Evil that plague's the entire race of Humanity, for all to see your evil agenda i am posting the disturbing PMs you have send me, they are still in my inbox if Admin needs to verify.

PM1 - Crusader idiot... - Hey just wanted to let you know how much of a fool you are, how stupid you must be and that i really have a great disliking for uneducated fools like yourself.

And by the way im not your son so dont call me it, im guessing your son wears a miniskirt and lipstick if your retarded mind has had any effect on his upbringing.
Now i bid you goodday.

(not to bad i can handle this one i guess ...)

PM2 - Re: Crusader idiot... - May peace be with you always.

And when the brave mujahid take power in your country your throat will be slit and you shall be condemmed to fire.

You are a decendent of pigs.

-- Well this is the disturbing one, it shows clearly your agenda and brainwashed mind set and it sound's like you are the stereotypical hater that Western Nation's intend to eradicate.

Peace be with you son.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And advice to people who receive these types of PMs , dont quote them or you will receive warning's like me and we all know that those red warning stickers suck and suck your point's to !

How do you get by with so few Warnings Souljah ?

I actually did think the PM from Hiddenreality that ive cut and pasted above is very relevant to the War on Terrorism forum, his casual way in which he wished my throat cut clearly demonstrate's first hand the evil that we seek to remove from the food chain.

But i understand cutting and Pasteing this threat could of been disturbing to co reader's and possibly start a flame war, i will refrain in Future.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Number Cruncher, Souljah is a propaganda agent.

I suggest you choose to ignore him, as he has proven in nearly every post he has made to be a complete waste of time and energy. All he wants to do is push his agenda. If he is ignored, his agenda is not pushed.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Once again what do Shiites celebrating the martyrdom of their Imam have to do with terrorism let alone Nazism?
Shiite Muslims our allies in Iraq (supposedly the forefront of the war on terror) are being held up as the poster children for the "Islamofascist"/"Islamonazi" threat wow way to trumpet your ignorance for the whole internet to see.

Also I was just wondering why Souljah gets a warn for posting inflammatory pictures while the bozo thread starter posts nothing but ignorant out of context anti-islamic pictures and is allowed to thrive?
I suppose anti-semitism is a bad thing only if the semites involved happen to be jews.

Oh well just like Jews were flavor of the weak fifty years ago for the hate squad I suppose now its the Muslims turn.

Well I've registered my disgust with the bulk of the hatemongers in this thread and on that note I bid this piece of crap thread a final adieu...

P.S. If Muslims who are Nazis are Islamonazis does that mean regular nazis are ChristoNazis?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by boogyman]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
Once again what do Shiites celebrating the martyrdom of their Imam have to do with terrorism let alone Nazism?
Shiite Muslims our allies in Iraq (supposedly the forefront of the war on terror) are being held up as the poster children for the "Islamofascist"/"Islamonazi" threat wow way to trumpet your ignorance for the whole internet to see.

Also I was just wondering why Souljah gets a warn for posting inflammatory pictures while the bozo thread starter posts nothing but ignorant out of context anti-islamic pictures and is allowed to thrive?
I suppose anti-semitism is a bad thing only if the semites involved happen to be jews.

Oh well just like Jews were flavor of the weak fifty years ago for the hate squad I suppose now its the Muslims turn.

Well I've registered my disgust with the bulk of the hatemongers in this thread and on that note I bid this piece of crap thread a final adieu...

P.S. If Muslims who are Nazis are Islamonazis does that mean regular nazis are ChristoNazis?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by boogyman]

How on Earth can you tell that the opening pictures are Shiites celebrating there Martydom or whatever ?
Does that include the women slicing there kids Heads open ?

My ignorance or yours ? i guess all the Terror i see against everything non Muslim is make beleive ?

No hatemongers here son just truth seekers, your team always trys to brush this extreme behaviour aside as the west just being cultural bigots.

Your Question regarding regular Nazis being ChristoNazis, would only be true if they where Christian Nazi's, and you cant be a Christian and a Nazi and a regular Nazi also wouldnt neccessarily subscribe to Chritianity or any religion for that matter. Maybe there could be HinduNazis , athiestnazis etc etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some research I did of my own, similar to what Number has found. It's really frightening actually.

The long shadow of Nazi Germany

Now, I know you're wondering "What the heck is a post about Nazi Germany doing here in the War on terror section?" You would be surprised, truly surprised, as was I, when I first came across this information.

It is no hidden fact that die hard Nazi supporters and soldiers wished to see the Third Reich up until the cold hard end, even with Soviet troops and tanks on the edge of Berlin, these troops fought ferociously, useing guerilla tactics that the US themselves would again be facing in Vietnam and later in Iraq.

Operation Werwolf: en.wikipedia.org... (Sound familiar at all? The tactics that the organization could use included sniping attacks, arson, sabotage, and assassination.)

So you say, this is no surprise, these types of underground resistance movements have existed since the times of the Roman Empire. But here is where the link between Nazi Germany and the Iraqi Baath Party come to play.

The year was in the early 1930s, and Michel Aflaq was a brooding young Syrian, the son of a Wealthy merchant, who lived and studied in France. At the same time, as we all know, Hitlers astronomical rise to power and the establishment of his Nationalist party in Germany was taking place. Aflaq admired the pride and defiance displayed by the German people, and was very fond of Hitler himself. He and his Syrian "Study Circle" all owned copies of the translated version of "Mein Kampf".

Aflaq wished for a free, proud, independent Syria, which if you didn't know was a French colony at the time, and he loathed the overwhelming power of the European nations in what he saw as the Arabic Fatherland, an all encompassing united force that stretched from Morrocco to Saudi Arabia.

However twisted his ideology was, Hitler was a cunning politician nontheless, and saw a chance to export all of Germanys Jews with the British announcement of a Jewish state in Palestine. This would not only further his goal of a purified Germany, but also rile the Arabs of the Middle East into a frenzy, and hopefully overthrow their European masters. Hitler played the Baath.party like a harmonica. He promised them weapons and training, which he never delivered, HOWEVER, he gave them something perhaps He himself would not have expected.

A model, an example, and methods of achieving their goal. Aflaqs Baath party came to its pinnacle in Iraq, and with it's Naziesque secret police Saddam Hussein managed to wrangle in the reins of power in Iraq, surprise surprise, much like Hitler once did himself, in a bloody coup.

Now to those who feel that the Baath party is not an evil entity I ask you this, do you hold contempt for the Nazi party? For if you do, you now know it's true beginnings, it's methodology, ideology, and hatred for all those deemed unpure - all taken from the maniacal machinations of Hitlers Nazi Machine.

I really hope the information I've provided is helpful and educational to those who read it, and I really appreciate your opinions!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Actually another Question for you seen as you feel so "repulsed" by this post.

IslamoNazis have conducted atleast 3917 seperate Terrorist attacks since 9/11, is it wrong of us in your opinion to lable them Islamonazis or Islamofascists ? Should we just simply refer to them as Muslims, and offer no wordly difference between these two obviously very different groups?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by spacedoubt
IT was a perfect match, back in WWII
Common enemy?
Jews

Actualy, to the Nazi's, the Jews weren't an enemy enemy at all, to them they weren't even worth being seen as an enemy, they were seen as a pest, like rodents, that the Nazi's wanted to dispose of.

Pests, whats the difference in this case?
THe end result was death.
And certain factions of islam were happy to help..

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'd also like to ask a question.

Where is this automatic relation from Nazism to Fascism coming from?

Nazism (Nazis) In it's basic form was just another form of government control, albeit a much more central authority/near dictatorial based form. It was indeed facism, but in its most extreme form. The extermination of the Jeiwsh populations of Europe was a mandate made possible through propaganda, Brain washing (Not literal Sci-fi brainwashing
) and Dictatorial power on Hitlers behalf.

Spain was fascist, I don't recall any participation on their behalf in the holocaust.

Government is not evil. People are. It's when these evil people take control of the government that we have a problem.

[edit on 2/1/06 by Conquistadork]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow!! It is about time that Souljah got a warning. Now having said that, banning him would only claim victim status, and go on spreading his brand of hate rhetoric elsewhere (I am sure he does anyway, but oh well.).Trying to compare the very fringe groups of neo's here in the states to the gov't. supported groups in other parts of the world is in a word rediculous (bad spell checker
)

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

How on Earth can you tell that the opening pictures are Shiites celebrating there Martydom or whatever ?
Does that include the women slicing there kids Heads open ?

Yes it does, its tradition in memory of Imam Husayn Ibn Ali who was the grandson of Muhammad, he died in battle and was beheaded.

It's only some of the Shia's who feel they want to connect with Husayn more by extracting blood from themselves and smear it all over their body.
Most Shia's simply just beat their chests to try and feel some of the pain Husayn did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join