It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
[
Josephus’ books are copy righted or I would post the pages.

LOL! You're kidding right?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
No.

I don't think Jesus was a Spaceship Guy.

While I think the likelihood of extraterrestrial intelligent life in our galaxy approaches certainty, i don't think Spacehsip Guys have ever visited the Earth.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
No.

I don't think Jesus was a Spaceship Guy.

While I think the likelihood of extraterrestrial intelligent life in our galaxy approaches certainty, i don't think Spacehsip Guys have ever visited the Earth.

Can you tell me why he couldnt be?...is that just because your imagination cant picture it happening?..or were u raised to believe the bible is 100% the true and any other way of thinking is wrong? or do you feel more comfortable that a man you never knew ..supposedly died for you..and now you dont have to accept your own faults/sins?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I started this thread..so now im going to end it...i would like everyone to go to the following link and read what i posted...this might put the nail in the coffin so to speak...the truth is that ppl have GOD all wrong...we have aliens confused for GOD...GOD is in everyone of us includiing aliens..GOD is our souls,GOD is not female or male!,nor does god live in heaven,GOD lives inside you!..GOD lives inside everything that has a SOUL,EVERYTHING THAT LIVES...HEAVEN IS ANOTHER NAME FOR OUTERSPACE!...ALIENS EXSIST..GOD IS ENERGY-POSITIVE & NEGATIVE...the GOD who moses spoke to was a ALIEN!...like i said GOD is your SOUL..you soul does not die...it WILL NEVER DIE....HELL IS NOT REAL...IF IT IS PROVE IT!...there is an underworld were the ALIENS LIVE! THE GOD WHO SPOKE TO ABRAHAM was an ALIEN...ALIENS EXSIST...LIKE I SAID ..WE HAVE god all wrong...we think god is a person,a male,...THAT IS WRONG...GOD is ENERGY,,,nothing more,nothing less...just go to my link NOW!

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

you might underSTAND
what im saying..and after you read it..copy and paste the link again in this thread..so more ppl get the oppurtunity to read it...thanx

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

Even the skeptical second link allows the probable authenticity of the second mention of Jesus in Josephus in the Trial of James section. I have no idea where you're getting this black and white argument that Josephus by no means mentions the Jesus of the New Testament. Can you provide me with a source for that?

I have no desire to disprove Christianity, however I have on unpublished manuscript that I wrote five years ago that covers a great deal of the historic fallacy of that religion. And I have no intention of publishing it because even if it caused one person to freak-out and lose hope I would feel bad about that.

I haven't destroy the manuscript because I put a huge amount of energy into it, some day I might rewrite it as a fictional story much like the "DaVinci Code".

There is disagreement on the authenticity of the blurp in Josephus's writing because it happen seventeen or more hundred years ago----know one knows when it was inserted. Christians believe it was inserted two thousand years ago, sometime after Jesus was crucified.

Once Christianity became legal around four hundred AD Christians went on a rampage burning and destroying anything that was contrary to Christianity. Pagan gods and secular beliefs went out the window by the thousands.

Anything and everything that didn't support Christianity was burned----therefore no information exists to prove anything today.

Nevertheless, anyone who looks at the history of that time period can find plenty of information that shows certain probabilities.

I began my search with full intention of proving that Jesus was who he said he was, I spent six years reading everything about Christianity and the history around it-----and ended up proving to myself that Jesus never existed, let alone was the son of God.

If you have read all of Josephus' writings and you still believe he wrote about him----that's fine, I have no desire to mess with your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

the last statement illl make , is on the basis of christanity....as christanity spread thru out the world it sqaushed all most all true beliefs in the GODS'S....the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it!...why even did the earliest civiliazations report stories of more then one god? if there is supposedly only one?,and if they were the earliest known ppl around,why did all of thewm record history of more then one god,..and these gods interacted with humans,just like aliens do with us today!....now all these stories are considered myths..and i find this a shame ,and the cover up of our true history,not what you learned in school....the teachings of jesus , had actually now become the main advantage of satan to keep us from knowing our true history...btw satan is an alien too,but an evil one,a liar and deciever,...he even has you tricked so well you dont even know hes an alien..

No offence but thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

HELL IS NOT REAL...IF IT IS PROVE IT!

I so wish you hadn't said that. No, I haven't been to hell, but I had a slice of it and met the guy who runs the place.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

And I have no intention of publishing it because even if it caused one person to freak-out and lose hope I would feel bad about that.

Nothing you can say would cause a person who truly has faith in God to falter in the slightest. A bit arrogant to think your information is above God's I think.

I haven't destroy the manuscript because I put a huge amount of energy into it, some day I might rewrite it as a fictional story much like the "DaVinci Code".

Cheers to your fame and fortune, won't do you much good in the afterlife. At least we know your true motivation now. *raises a cup in salute*

Nevertheless, anyone who looks at the history of that time period can find plenty of information that shows certain probabilities.

If there was a "cop-out of the year" award, I'd put this on in the nominees with a great chance of winning. All history is bunk then, fine. Let's deal with the present. What does God say now? I've asked Him, have you?

I began my search with full intention of proving that Jesus was who he said he was, I spent six years reading everything about Christianity and the history around it-----and ended up proving to myself that Jesus never existed, let alone was the son of God.

You go scholar, give me a post in 9 more years and we'll talk about what was said here.

If you have read all of Josephus' writings and you still believe he wrote about him----that's fine, I have no desire to mess with your beliefs.

Not only did I read what he wrote, I quoted it, but for some reason you don't want to address it.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

HELL IS NOT REAL...IF IT IS PROVE IT!

I so wish you hadn't said that. No, I haven't been to hell, but I had a slice of it and met the guy who runs the place.

you havent had slice of what doesnt exsist..plz stop ur worthless babble

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think Jesus was an alien..dont you?

In my experience, thats exactly what the "aliens" want you to think.

Look deeper.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah, you certainly wouldn't want to go spouting out nonsense about things that don't exist. That would be totally ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
God does not exsist anywhere but inside you...god is not male or female...god is energy...there is no hell to burn in....god is ur soul...and ur soul does not die..in other words..god does not die...we are all god...and god lives in us..and it was that way since you were born...jesus said gods kingdom is inside us...he was talking about our souls....not a imaginary man sittin in heaven...heaven is outerspace..plain and simple....without watching tv none of u would have a clue what heaven might even look like....get that picture out ur head...heaven will not be what you think it is...wheh u step outside and look at the stars...you have just seen heaven....saint4god...please just leave me alone..dont quote what i say anymore...because i dont care about you..or ur self rightouess talk..u havent met satan..so save that garbage man...u haven had slice of anything...everyone has had a slice of satan..becuase satan runs the world...and satan is alien...believe that or not....just stop saying ur humble talk crap man...i aint wit all that...u think u are so perfect or something..idn y? I DONT THINK JESUS DIED FOR ME...AT ALL!...and i aint scared to go to a place that doesnt exsist...were in genesis did it say god made heaven and hell?....kmon man..stop letting a old a$$ book speak for you...formulate something from ur head...you cant save me..or ur self...if you have so much faith go run into traffic and see if god will send angels to save you...ooo why not ...because it is wrong to tempt god....or maybe because you dont have as mcuh faith as you think..plz go run into traffic...you area saint of god right?

[edit on 22-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cicada
Yeah, you certainly wouldn't want to go spouting out nonsense about things that don't exist. That would be totally ridiculous!

go crawl back into the ground...were you belong....my fathers will come and make everyone of you doubters bite your tounges!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This kind of wild speculation only occurs when there is doubt and drought of any meaningful occurances for the faithful. Tieing in ufo/alien beliefs with well established, long running cultural or religous icons as a way to legitimize their beliefs.

Where have all the skeptics gone. This forum reads worse than Weekly World News.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by nullster]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yo cicada chill out bro. all your doing is telling magicpriest he is wrong about what he believes in...thats not cool at all. I could do the same thing and tell you that your wrong about everything but im not...i think everyone has the same right of speech...they can believe in what they want... there's nothing wrong with that. if someone were to believe in the easter bunny...i would know for a fact hes wrong but i wouldnt diss him...id be happy that he can believe something lol...sheesh

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

read it and weep

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All I'm doing is exercising my right to free speech as well. Everyone has a right to believe in whatever they like to believe in. I could really care less. This board, however, is a public forum. If you're presenting up your views for public consumption and you want to be taken seriously in any way whatsoever, then you best be able to answer a few simple questions about what you are presenting. You may challenge my opinions and statements all that you like. If you do a search for my posts you should be able to find all manner of material I've presented and I'm fully prepared to discuss any of it on the appropriate thread. Daydream away, but don't expect people living in the real world, who operate through reason and logic, to think you're anything but a nutter unless you have something to verify your claims.

MagicPriest420,
Crawl into the ground where I belong? You have such a way with words and such sharp debating skills. How about instead of tossing out weak little insults you address any one of my points with something more substantial than paranoid delusions? The audacity of lecturing anyone about what does and doesn't exist while you sit there and ramble on about aliens and souls, it's just too much. You're really just having a laugh, right?

I still haven't received any further information regarding my million bux. You're not a welcher are you?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

go crawl back into the ground...were you belong....my fathers will come and make everyone of you doubters bite your tounges!

Ok, what does *that* mean?

I think the dude that said this place is worse then the Weekly World news in on to something.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

you havent had slice of what doesnt exsist..plz stop ur worthless babble

I have, and you know nothing of what I've had a slice of. I also pray you never do. I have no worthless babble, so there is nothing to stop.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
[

I have, and you know nothing of what I've had a slice of. I also pray you never do. I have no worthless babble, so there is nothing to stop.

If hell doesnt exsist how do you expeirence it?...i do believe satan is real,but i am as sure as the sun is hot..that you have not seen him

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join