It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You should bet him a million bucks about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
If hell doesnt exsist how do you expeirence it?

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Hell does exist.

...i do believe satan is real,but i am as sure as the sun is hot..that you have not seen him

I have. What would you like to know about him?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If hell doesnt exsist how do you expeirence it?

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Hell does exist.

...i do believe satan is real,but i am as sure as the sun is hot..that you have not seen him

I have. What would you like to know about him?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You cant tell me anything, besides what you read in the bible about satan....so how does that prove you seen him

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You cant tell me anything, besides what you read in the bible about satan....so how does that prove you seen him

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying I have seen him and I have MY proof. I would not recommend getting your own and will do whatever is necessary for you to not have to live it yourself. Rather, my advice is to look for God, then by polar opposite you'll have an indirect proof of the devil. I was an a$$ who had to challenge everything in the universe to drop onto my doorstep with an "I have to see it to believe it" attitude. That's when he showed up, and this was stupid thing for me to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I have no desire to disprove Christianity, however I have on unpublished manuscript that I wrote five years ago that covers a great deal of the historic fallacy of that religion. And I have no intention of publishing it because even if it caused one person to freak-out and lose hope I would feel bad about that.

Then surely you can provide an extensive source list for this topic. Can you post a bibliography of writings on Josephus for us to reference since obviously none exist on the web that are up to par?

If you researched enough to write a manuscript, then I'm assuming you did more than read the source material. Please provide that list.

Can you cite some other "historic fallacy" from the Bible? In my experience ancient religious texts are chock full of allegory, symbolism and parable. This makes using them as historic documents suspect. Josephus however, as you mentioned, was no Christian and was simply a writer of histories. Since the majority of known scholars on the subject agree that at least a portion of Josephus' writing is about Jesus of Nazareth, then I tend to believe he was real man of some sort that walked this Earth.

If you can provide any source material whatsoever for your wild claim that Josephus never mentions Jesus of Nazareth at all then I'll be happy to read it.

Looking forward to seeing your evidence.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying I have seen him and I have MY proof. I would not recommend getting your own and will do whatever is necessary for you to not have to live it yourself. Rather, my advice is to look for God, then by polar opposite you'll have an indirect proof of the devil. I was an a$$ who had to challenge everything in the universe to drop onto my doorstep with an "I have to see it to believe it" attitude. That's when he showed up, and this was stupid thing for me to do.

You havent proved anything,,because you cant!...i can say i fell off my bike .and blame it on the devil,but what for? i dont blame anyone but myself,the devil didnt put me on the bike,i did,so its my fault i fell...i think you take everyhting in life as GOD or the DEVIL...maybe you should try and use your head once in a while...dont always use the bible to back everything you have to say...jesus never said he was the only son of god...THAT WAS A LIE PUT INTO THE BIBLE...they caled him the king of the jews..they said he was the son of god..he didnt,because he knew that GOD/SOUL is in everyone...and at some point we can all be like god...no one is truly son of god..becuase god is energy......god is energy!....and i dont need any book to prove what im saying,because the proof is inside us,i threw my bible in the trash..and i am fine without it,at a point inyour life..you need to think for yourself..jump to your own conclusions..what do we have a brain for? use yours man...if the bible has all the truth in it..then what are we suppose to learn..we are heer to learn from mistakes ,which ultimatly bring us back to our selves..self reflection is god ...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You havent proved anything,,because you cant!...

Brilliant! By George I think he's got it! I'll say it one more time, "I cannot prove anything to you, but I can help you get your proof if you want it."

i can say i fell off my bike .and blame it on the devil,but what for?

I dunno, sounds kinda silly to me.

i dont blame anyone but myself,the devil didnt put me on the bike,i did,so its my fault i fell...

And we differ in thinking about this how?

i think you take everyhting in life as GOD or the DEVIL...

I hope I can change your mind then. Leaving out the human element is being pretty blind to the obvious I think.

maybe you should try and use your head once in a while...

Thanks doctor. What specialization is your medical degree in again?

dont always use the bible to back everything you have to say...jesus never said he was the only son of god...

Actually he did, but I think you already know that by now. If you've never heard of John 3:16, I truly would be stunned.

THAT WAS A LIE PUT INTO THE BIBLE...they caled him the king of the jews..they said he was the son of god..he didnt,because he knew that GOD/SOUL is in everyone...and at some point we can all be like god...no one is truly son of god..becuase god is energy......god is energy!....and i dont need any book to prove what im saying,because the proof is inside us,i threw my bible in the trash..and i am fine without it,at a point inyour life..you need to think for yourself..jump to your own conclusions..what do we have a brain for? use yours man...if the bible has all the truth in it..then what are we suppose to learn..we are heer to learn from mistakes ,which ultimatly bring us back to our selves..self reflection is god ...

I think I see a pattern to your posts. An opening to an "honest" question, a few accusations, then a soap-box speech about how the Bible/Jesus/God is bunk without any specifics or logical flow whatsoever.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Lol..your a joke dude..you trying to be all sarcastic about everything..give me a break..since you cant prove it..tell me how i can?....obviously you didnt read what i said to carefully..jesus was "like" god...he wasnt god...no one can be god..because god is the perfect balance between positive and negative energy...jesus was the closest person on earth to reach that balance between both energy...i would call you all kinds of names right now..but i dont wanna be banned from ATS..cause i have fun in heer..and i like my avatar
...can you explain to me what jesus was doing in egypt during his childhood..without looking in the bible?,,,I BET YOU CANT!..WHY? BECAUSE you would need to assume it for yourself..and thats the beauty of god,..you need to seacrh from within..not from whats already written for you...THE BIBLE IS A CLUE..MIXED WITH RIDDLES AND ALL TYPES OF THINGS...IT IS NOT THE ROAD MAP TO LIFE...if it was then you would be lost, and form the looks of it you already are...good luck getting back on the main road u punk a$$ chump

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Quit with the personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Lol..your a joke dude..

Sorry to hear you take these things lightly.

you trying to be all sarcastic about everything..give me a break..

Take all the time you need.

since you cant prove it..tell me how i can?.

Certainly, but here is not the place, since it's off the topic. If you sincerely want to know how to find out if God exists, send U2U and I'd be glad to walk with you through some principles and illustrations to help.

...obviously you didnt read what i said to carefully..jesus was "like" god...he wasnt god...no one can be god..because god is the perfect balance between positive and negative energy...jesus was the closest person on earth to reach that balance between both energy...i would call you all kinds of names right now..

I'd rather you did than make a comment like that. And yes, I have read your posts here and comprehend them.

but i dont wanna be banned from ATS..

So you're going to "be good" so you don't have to receive an eternal punishment? That's interesting. Seems you'd brought up a point earlier about not doing that.

cause i have fun in heer..and i like my avatar
...can you explain to me what jesus was doing in egypt during his childhood..without looking in the bible?

I believe the Bible is the sole source for this information, but I could be wrong.

,,,I BET YOU CANT!

I BET YOU'RE RIGHT!
Is all this campiness really necessary?

..WHY? BECAUSE you would need to assume it for yourself..

I'm assuming nothing about it. It's in the Book. What I'm doing is called reading about it.

and thats the beauty of god,..you need to seacrh from within..not from whats already written for you...THE BIBLE IS A CLUE..MIXED WITH RIDDLES AND ALL TYPES OF THINGS...IT IS NOT THE ROAD MAP TO LIFE...if it was then you would be lost, and form the looks of it you already are...good luck getting back on the main road u punk a$$ chump

Now doesn't it feel better just to get that out of your system instead of keeping it all bottled up saying you would call me "all kinds of names"?

Merry Christmas.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

If you can provide any source material whatsoever for your wild claim that Josephus never mentions Jesus of Nazareth at all then I'll be happy to read it.

Looking forward to seeing your evidence.

Like I stated in my earlier post most texts contrary to Christian beliefs of that period were destroyed during the reign of the Holy Roman Empire.

There is no sourced material other than what you have read if you have read all of Josephus's writings as well as all the books of the Maccabees.

You either believe that Josephus wrote about Jesus, or you don't.

From my research I have concluded that Josephus did not write about Jesus----his books combined with biblical text (New and Old Testament) the information was enough to change my religious beliefs.

I can’t give you source material because I am the source of my conclusions.

What I have discovered as a truth, you may not agree with----so look for your own truth--assuming you haven’t found it yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If Jesus was an alien (not saying he was not), but if he was not an intelligent life that is indiginious to this planet, then we are also intelligent life that is not indiginious to this planet.

If Jesus was alien, then so are we.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Certainly, but here is not the place, since it's off the topic. If you sincerely want to know how to find out if God exists, send U2U and I'd be glad to walk with you through some principles and illustrations to help.

I already know god exsist...the fact that i am breathing is proof enough..i dont need to follow any guidelines from you or a book written by man...i choose my own guidelines...and god is leading me,right from inside me..because god is everything i am..my thots are god..everything i do brings me closer to god..everyone has there personal god..who has been with them from day one..its called your soul...the only gods sitting in heaven are our alien buddies...heaven is just another name for outerspace..it is not a white mystical place ,with clouds as carpet..and a nice pearly gate..thats all a fantasy..satan has given you..and i see you keep giving me you sarcastic comments again..i met people who are just the same as you..and if i met u in real life..well lets just leave that alone

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
MagicPriest420,

When is it that you are going to reveal to us the source of your concepts? Did the aliens tell you this stuff? Did you see it in a dream? Read it in a book? Are you here just to preach? Trying to attract your own little E.T. cult?

Your message seems to be the same as Marshall Applewhite's, remember him? He was the leader of that Heaven's Gate millennial cult that committed group suicide in 1997 because they believed some spiritual mothership was following the Hale-Bopp comet and was going to pick up their souls and whisk them off to Planet Heaven. They were so strange and obsessed they all wore Nike sneakers because they thought the swoosh logo represented their magic comet.

Maybe you're more of a joiner than a leader, so here:

Heaven's Gate

Merry Morkmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
If Jesus was an alien (not saying he was not), but if he was not an intelligent life that is indiginious to this planet, then we are also intelligent life that is not indiginious to this planet.

If Jesus was alien, then so are we.

yes,we are aliens too...the only difference between us and them..is age,wisdom and technology...the things we dont know..are the hardest for us to understand...most ppl dont believe in aliens,because they think everything started on earth and thats how its going to end,,thats not the case at all...life has been out there for god knows how long...in my opinion god was the first life...and from the energys of god..souls were created..those souls incarnated into bodies..and those were the first aliens ..it makes sense to me

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

i choose my own guidelines...

You should try His sometime. They're quite good.

..because god is everything i am..my thots are god..

These are some scary statements my friend.

i met people who are just the same as you..

That's impressive considering you never met me. Please, go on and tell me more about me. I'd like to know more about myself.

and if i met u in real life..well lets just leave that alone

Let's not. What would you do if you met me in real life?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cicada
MagicPriest420,

When is it that you are going to reveal to us the source of your concepts? Did the aliens tell you this stuff? Did you see it in a dream? Read it in a book? Are you here just to preach? Trying to attract your own little E.T. cult?

Your message seems to be the same as Marshall Applewhite's, remember him? He was the leader of that Heaven's Gate millennial cult that committed group suicide in 1997 because they believed some spiritual mothership was following the Hale-Bopp comet and was going to pick up their souls and whisk them off to Planet Heaven. They were so strange and obsessed they all wore Nike sneakers because they thought the swoosh logo represented their magic comet.

Maybe you're more of a joiner than a leader, so here:

Heaven's Gate

Merry Morkmas.

i have no relation to them ppl..and that is a sad situation...were do i get my information?..well the first place is from god...second i research history..and thats all i do...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You should try His sometime. They're quite good.

Let's not. What would you do if you met me in real life?

I dont know how many times i got to explain this to u ppl...GOD IS IN EVERYONE...god is not going to condemm anyone for what they believe or think or say...because it all originated from god in the first place...GOD IS YOUR SOUL..GOD IS NOT MALE OR FEMALE..GOD IS ENERGY..THATS IT..before we speak outloud we formulate our thots from the inside..that process is what god is....if what you might say is positive or negative ..it doesnt matter because it was from god..GOD IS ENERGY...POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE..

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting tactic. Ignore all my questions and repeat oneself. May I do the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join