It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

the last statement illl make , is on the basis of christanity....as christanity spread thru out the world it sqaushed all most all true beliefs in the GODS'S....the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it!...why even did the earliest civiliazations report stories of more then one god? if there is supposedly only one?,and if they were the earliest known ppl around,why did all of thewm record history of more then one god,..and these gods interacted with humans,just like aliens do with us today!....now all these stories are considered myths..and i find this a shame ,and the cover up of our true history,not what you learned in school....the teachings of jesus , had actually now become the main advantage of satan to keep us from knowing our true history...btw satan is an alien too,but an evil one,a liar and deciever,...he even has you tricked so well you dont even know hes an alien..

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It even hold stru for the burning bush. And lots of other supernatural episodes in the bible. Parting of the red sea, etc. Ever hear of the Red and Yellow books? This is what I thought since I was just a mid teen, then I got hired into aerospace. I learned lots of sutff, and this was one of the things I learned. The truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
This is the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It even hold stru for the burning bush. And lots of other supernatural episodes in the bible. Parting of the red sea, etc. Ever hear of the Red and Yellow books? This is what I thought since I was just a mid teen, then I got hired into aerospace. I learned lots of sutff, and this was one of the things I learned. The truth.

thanx alot yo..im glad you understand what im saying..i hope more ppl feel the same

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hmhmm.. it's all very interesting. even when moses had came back from the mountain when he got the ten commandments, didnt his hair mysteriousally turn white? maybe this was the side effects of the radition coming out of the "clouds"...

there are just so many accounts in history that can be inturpted as UFO activity..

weither is was aliens, time travelers.. interdimensional travels.. who knows?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
yea man ,there are alot of things written in the bible which can been seen as ufo incounters and communications with aliens....if you think about it seriously ,then youll see how it can all make sense...personally i think its much more fascinating to picture things in this sort of fashion..because if god just created the earth,just to destroy,that would be pretty lame,for such a powerful,loving person...dont you think so

Ram

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well - i sometimes had an idea...That they where a bunch of alien-humans involved.. A couple of Jesus-persons involved in the mission. And they did all they could to make a good start of this world.

Oh yea - it's amazing...

Today - we live in a system... And im a tiny bit worried where we a headed towards...

And all the light-balls in the skies... Flying about theire doings..

You know - it gives me the idea - that they never left us out of sight... So high above the atmosfere we mostly cannot see them.

That is the essens of the UFO story... The chapter never seems to end... It just continues on and on...and off and on..and off it goes...On. and off again.....
In those days - the visitors had names... And one day they split the ocean across... And ran on the seabed with an army in their heels...One can ask who made up such a story...That is pretty wild stuff..

Well... Is the bible just a symbol - or is it based on past reality experiences? If it's real - then we are being lied to - today... Cause this world just seems to be a system...Based on the surface of our world. And we know nothing!! Well we read alot of stuff - and today we can find video's of lights in the skies - and big cigar shaped object's..Just hanging there - like a big ship...In the ocean.

And something surely went wrong somewhere... I guess im just passing time...Waiting to see if something is goin to happend near 2012.. I think i had my time here...And it's not good enough for me... To worship a system that destroys everything.
History will just repeat itself - until we can get out of here...! into space.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The story of Jesus is a metaphor for the story of Moses.

Moses was a savior of his people the Israelites; he took them from Egyptian bondage to the Promised Land. He parted the Red Sea to take them to the Promised Land (salvation)

Jesus is the savior mostly for non-Jews. He walked on water---another way of saying parted the Red Sea. Pharaoh tried to kill Moses when he was a baby, Herod tried to kill Jesus when he was a baby.

The Jewish Christian writers had Joseph go to Egypt----to show the connection.

The early Christian writers were all Jewish and most of them knew the true story.

Once the story got out to non-Jews it took off and became a literal story.

The original Jewish writers had no intention or idea that Christianity would flourish as it did. To hide the facts many of the original writings were destroyed by non-Jews, but the evidence remains in secular history books like those written by the Jewish Roman historian Josephus.

Jesus wasn’t a real person therefore not an alien

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, I do not. As I have answered every time this question/statement comes up, (dozens, were you to check before making such assertions that are obvious to such a board!
), I think Christ is the Son of the Almighty God, come to Earth to pay the price for our sins. There is no lucid reason for an alien to come down and pretend to be such.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i dont think jesus died in the first place..i think that was a made up story,which confined more belivers to christanity,and drew them futher away form there past worship of there aliens forfathers,people are drawn in,when there is a good story to be told,and its even better if ppl think it actaully happened,just like with movies based on a true story....dont you find it wierd that mel gibson played a pastor of a church in the movie signs...then later went on to make passion of the christ,,,,isnt there some sort of wierd link there,(aliens and the belief in god) this has got me thinking

[edit on 19-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
i dont think jesus died in the first place..i think that was a made up story,which confined more belivers to christanity,and drew them futher away form there past worship of there aliens forfathers,people are drawn in,when there is a good story to be told,and its even better if ppl think it actaully happened,just like with movies based on a true story....dont you find it wierd that mel gibson played a pastor of a church in the movie signs...then later went on to make passion of the christ,,,,isnt there some sort of wierd link there,(aliens and the belief in god) this has got me thinking

[edit on 19-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

was jesus a alien ? i dont think so. And even if he was , who's to say that
man wasnt planted here on earth by aliens , So i guess that would make you Alien ?. you can put any kind of Philisophical twist on the subject , but it wouldnt matter would it . can you actually think of reason not to use God's words as a guideline as a way to live your life ?.
You know thou shall not murder/steal ect ect . Doesnt sound to bad to me.
peace on earth and such.
As for Mel playing a preacher in 1 movie and then makeing a relegious
movie - uh so what - why make it complicated . maybe playing a preacher inspired him to become more relegious . But actually if you seen Mel Bio's
he's always been religious and always wanted to make a movie like that.
Or atleast thats what he said in a interview on the Bravo channel.
why cant you beleive in Aliens and believe in God ?. they may be the same,
but then again they may not be.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i had this idea for many years
my anwser is yes

I believe the star of bethelem was not a star but a starship

3 men which came were there to see and to thank mary for her
cooperation.

she was arificially inciminated (hope I write it correctly we in holland called it K.I.)

I believe jezus was one of the first of many Hybrid human/aliens.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

was jesus a alien ? i dont think so. And even if he was , who's to say that
man wasnt planted here on earth by aliens , So i guess that would make you Alien ?. you can put any kind of Philisophical twist on the subject , but it wouldnt matter would it . can you actually think of reason not to use God's words as a guideline as a way to live your life ?.
You know thou shall not murder/steal ect ect . Doesnt sound to bad to me.
peace on earth and such.
As for Mel playing a preacher in 1 movie and then makeing a relegious
movie - uh so what - why make it complicated . maybe playing a preacher inspired him to become more relegious . But actually if you seen Mel Bio's
he's always been religious and always wanted to make a movie like that.
Or atleast thats what he said in a interview on the Bravo channel.
why cant you beleive in Aliens and believe in God ?. they may be the same,
but then again they may not be.

Eveyone has this way of thinking that aliens cant be good ppl,that is a horrible way of thinking,maybe thats why they dont waste there time with us,because we take them as a threat.....it was surely aliens who gave moses the commandments out of the cloud/ufo?...they are just like us,they know good and evil..and right from wrong.....without there infueences we would be stilll living in darkness...jesus did not die for your sins...even the gods sin from time to time..jesus was a spiritual messenger,sent by the aliens to earth,to teach us the way back home,the way back to the stars...jesus told pilate he was not from this world....now why would he say that if he was born here?..we can devate this all day long,but when the stars fall from heaven,you will drop to your knees and praise them

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hummmm???!!!?? you know they do say that they have have 2 other books in the vatican in rome that the public will never get to read or see. they could have the answers to the universe or what realy happend when jesus walked the earth. Or what the future has in store for humanity. you decide. But personaly i dont think jesus was an alien.

$T3VY

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
hummmm???!!!?? you know they do say that they have have 2 other books in the vatican in rome that the public will never get to read or see. they could have the answers to the universe or what realy happend when jesus walked the earth. Or what the future has in store for humanity. you decide. But personaly i dont think jesus was an alien.

$T3VY

What makes you so sure he isnt an alien?...do you have any good eveidence that would prove that he wasnt from another dimension,or planet...or did he just come down from some white fuzzy cloud ?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ezekiel chapter 1
King James Version
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.
18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Tell me that isn't talking about an alien spacecraft. Dispute this!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
First of all, Jesus was a historical figure, that's become obvious. Josephus mentions Jesus in 2 passages of his "Antiquities of the Jews." Both are controversial in their authenticity but the second one at least was part of the "Antiquities of the Jews" as early as 240 AD. And then there's Tacitus who basically corrobarates the Biblical version of Jesus' death, albeit with obvious disdain toward the Christians, which may be good evidence that his account is authentic.

Anyway, it's clear to me Jesus was a real guy. It's also clear to me that there's *something* going on in the Old Testament with Gods and pillars of fire and pillars of smoke and giants and whatnot. I think it's possible that the Ancient Aliens (the Sumerian gods) are the wellspring of religion and mythology, and that Jesus is a member/hybrid of that race that returned for whatever reason.

IMO to casually throw out Christian writing, or figures like Jesus, just because they are part of an opposing modern viewpoint is the equivalent of religious folks throwing out the possibility of aliens and UFOs because they're not "biblical".

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LqdCID
Ezekiel chapter 1
King James Version
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.
18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Tell me that isn't talking about an alien spacecraft. Dispute this!

yea man,this is a 100% alien encounter.....the beings he saw with the wings are the same creatures that are in that new movie the chronicles of narnia...i wish i could have been there with him to see that...i prolly would have broken down and starting crying
good post^^^^^

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
$T3VY

What makes you so sure he isnt an alien?...do you have any good eveidence that would prove that he wasnt from another dimension,or planet...or did he just come down from some white fuzzy cloud ?

well its just the way i was raised. I just have more trust in a religion i have known all my life compared to alien life forms . maybe i could be proved wrong at some stage of my life. But for now ill just say i dont think jesus is an alien

$T3VY

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What makes you thing Jesus had anything to do with aliens? (sarcasm off)

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
$

well its just the way i was raised. I just have more trust in a religion i have known all my life compared to alien life forms . maybe i could be proved wrong at some stage of my life. But for now ill just say i dont think jesus is an alien

$T3VY

Your the perfect example of why religons are messed up,because they dont allow you to except more proveable things like aliens exsist...see the thing is,that i can except the fact that both aliens and jesus exsist,but you on the other hand cant except both because your stupid religon wont let you....by saying that jesus may have been an alien,does not make him less of an important person...to me if he was an alien,that makes him
all the more intresting..dont you think...btw he didnt die for your sins

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join