It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague
CICADA......

lets start with the "inner" knowledge......
its a knowledge of god and your true self, and the true identity of your soroundings........your inner knowledge sees and realises that this world is fake its material and serves no porpose other then to teach and mold you...
kinda like god (atman) sends us all to elementary school to learn the basics ......... god wants us to be like HIM ..as we are all a part of HIM....god does not long for material things and we should not either.......then when you die if youve done well in your learnings you go to the next step.....and you keep going to school until you get it right......

THE CAPITALIZED HIM'S..werent you talking about god?..im sure it was a carless mistake

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I think Christ is the Son of the Almighty God, come to Earth to pay the price for our sins.

Isn't that the definition of an extra-terrestrial?

Aint from around here?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
plague,i am not trying to take anything away from what you said..i just wanted to point out how u referd to god as a male...its common..so im sure it was just a careless mistake..we all make them..but its the process of learning how to become god...trial and error,right and wrong,positive & negative,good & bad light & dark....

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
wow thanks i didnt even realy see that ...usually i would refer to god through out my post as him then her then it..so as not to label em.....as i said i still havent outgrown my materialism.....but im trying....i see where you were coming from now thanks.........

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

wow thanks i didnt even realy see that ...usually i would refer to god through out my post as him then her then it..so as not to label em.....as i said i still havent outgrown my materialism.....but im trying....i see where you were coming from now thanks.........

god's and goddesses are males and females..then we have the soul/god...which is energy

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ok I'm not here to be rude or whatever or shove whatever down your throats, just telling you what I have learned and hope you find this info useful.
Ok I don't believe that Jesus was an alien, here's why.
Yes Jesus said that he is not of this world but he did not mean it to mean from outer space, it was meant from the spiritual realm known as heaven.
also God is in us yes, IE. when you except Jesus as your lord and savior otherwise you do not have a connection with God so therefore he is not a part of you.
also you do not become a god just because you have God in you, because it states as a #1 commandment that You[man kind] shalt have no other Gods before Me[Jesus, aka. God].
also Why would an alien come down and pretend to be human and have No point to they're being there, IE. Jesus came to save us from our sins.
why would one alien pretend to be God, why would [if the aliens were the bush and other such] they put there is only one God when[ and this is in speculation] there are many aliens?
plus the fact that why would this Jesus alien lead so many people into thinking he is just God just to start a religon, why wouldn't he just have them, all following egyption Gods?
also, about satan why is he an evil alien, if he is to lead us astray from the true God/Alien then that Just goes back to what I said about the ten commandments why wouldn't they all want to be worshiped?
they could have just all went back to the whole egyption Gods thing.
Like I said I'm not here to argue or be rude or shove anything down your throats, I'm just saying according to your own thinking your theirys have big flaws, Because if you look at the bible as a gateway to some alien understanding then you really have no support to back it up because all of that which you present falls short.
I am a Christian and I have studied and went through all this before so please reply in a kind manner because I would like to talk about this in a civil manner and also hear your thoughts further on this matter.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

god's and goddesses are males and females..then we have the soul/god...which is energy

my belief is that there is atman..which is the center or creator....then there is brahmin....brahmin is created from the atman....the brahman is the physical creator of the universe and everything in it......then you have your gods and goddesses or dieties, who are the closet to the brahmin as we in this material world can get.......
basically the dieties are our direct materialistic connection , brahmin is in charge of the dieties as they live through him, atman is in charge of the brahmin......
atman is made of a pure energy ..like a huge power source ..perfect in nature not negetive nor positive as these things dont exist to the atman .
it is possible thou thru the perfection of knowledge that you can see the brahmin and be one with it......our goals as souls is to perfect our selve until we thru many trials and tribulations have learned to see our true selve and understand our true selves.........when we have learned that then we too can become one with the atman......

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

my belief is that there is atman..which is the center or creator....then there is brahmin....brahmin is created from the atman....the brahman is the physical creator of the universe and everything in it......then you have your gods and goddesses or dieties, who are the closet to the brahmin as we in this material world can get.......
basically the dieties are our direct materialistic connection , brahmin is in charge of the dieties as they live through him, atman is in charge of the brahmin......
atman is made of a pure energy ..like a huge power source ..perfect in nature not negetive nor positive as these things dont exist to the atman .
it is possible thou thru the perfection of knowledge that you can see the brahmin and be one with it......our goals as souls is to perfect our selve until we thru many trials and tribulations have learned to see our true selve and understand our true selves.........when we have learned that then we too can become one with the atman......

So can we say that the dieties that are closest to brahnim are et's?

I think that would make sense.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yea i guess they would be ETs in the fact that they would be from a different plane of exisistence...thats a big possibility......
do i think they came here from a different planet from a spaceship where maybe there was more of them ..no i dont.....

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

yea i guess they would be ETs in the fact that they would be from a different plane of exisistence...thats a big possibility......
do i think they came here from a different planet from a spaceship where maybe there was more of them ..no i dont.....

I think it is possible that they do live on other planets..and they do travel in spaceships...they could possibly have the powers to create life,given to them from brahmin..and they could be the mysterious annunaki..i think that would be awesome...the annunaki were believed to be beings of light..and that could be because they exisited on another dimension...think about it?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If the dieties who come from brahmin were aliens..then that would explain how smart aliens are..and all the knowledge and spirituality they have...it prolly didnt take them long to discover space travel because they had such great knowledge of everything that exsisted,and how to manipulate it

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey I just say "Why not" or "Why couldn't he be?" or maybe it was all an illusion any way and it doens't matter.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Okay, I'm going to offer up some sincere advice that you probably won't accept in the "spirit" that it is intended and I'm sure won't follow. MP420 and plague, if you are as sincere as you claim to be and you want your ideas to be heard and taken at all seriously then you really need to improve your language skills. I don't say this to be mean and in the past I have stood up for individuals when others were criticizing their grammar, etc., because there are a myriad of circumstances playing on the English skills of a given person. So I hope you understand that I'm not saying this to be mean.

Any student of any English 101 course can tell you that if you don't seem able to spell, use punctuation and capitalization correctly, or form proper sentences then few people are going to care about what you have to say. Perhaps you don't really care about that kind of thing, or think things like English education are a part of "brainwashing" of the material world, or whatever, but it is really a matter of communicating clearly. If you have something to tell people, especially if it isn't a part of conventional conception, then the impetus is on you to make following what you say as easy as possible. It's hard to be convinced that someone had discovered the keys to understanding the universe when they seemingly haven't the faintest notion of basic syntax.

The material you present should be structured in some manner. You will find you will have to spend a lot less time repeating yourself if you say what you have to say at the beginning in a clear way. MP420, your posts in particular are basically the same seven or eight words shuffled around into different combinations, separated by ... The effect of this repetition is not, to me at least, making your position stronger, it's just boring and conveys a sense that you are not really conversant on your own topics. Endeavor to improve your vocabularies. MP420 you state that you use the dictionary to learn from, but if this is so it is not evident from your posts.

Sourcing your statements is incredibly important. You should be studying, collecting, learning and building up material to draw your arguments and statements from. Let the voices of others make your argument for you as much as possible. Entering into discussions using specific information is somewhat nerve-racking because it gives potential opposition something concrete to criticize you on. But if you enter into a public forum, people with different ideas then yours are going to come after you anyway. You guys, especially MP420, could really benefit from having something substantial to say in reply.

Improving your tone and the respect you show for other posters on these boards will make your time here much easier. If you just insult or threaten people who disagree with you many people will just dismiss you altogether as a troll. I tend to treat people how I'm treated and I think that most people do. If you want people to listen to your ideas then you should really listen to what they have to say in return. That's what communication is all about.

plague,

You chastise me for assuming when you refer to "still looking through material eyes" that you are implying the alternative is spiritual eyes, but then you preached to me for three quasi-paragraphs using spiritual terms. I'm not sure why you would expect me, at this point, to be swayed or convinced by watered down New Agey Gnosticism. I don't believe the material world is a fake, or a trap or anything like that and it would take far more compelling material then what you've presented to me so far to convince me otherwise. No offense, but a psychologist reading what you presented in that post would likely suspect that you were having trouble integrating your various states of consciousness. Unfortunately the brain and nervous systems do not come with instruction manuals and comprehending our own perceptions has been a manifest problem throughout recorded history. Seriously, if you feel that you have "inner" and "outer" parcels of knowledge that are in conflict as you describe it you are experiencing a state of dissociation that is not the common experience of all people that you seem to think that it is. You end once again suggesting that I am some kind of Christian or theist of any kind and I again have to wonder how much you are paying attention to what other people are saying to you.

Mesopotamian mythology is a great source of wisdom, but it reads as rather meaningless when you make no attempt to source to the author whose interpretation you're working from or even the original texts. Here is the Sacred Texts archive of Ancient Near East material.

A few things about the prevalent use of Mesopotamian mythologies in arguing this unnovel god/aliens issue. First of all we have mere fragments of sources for deriving a clear picture of these ancient polytheistic systems. I don't immediately know of a single complete example, some one correct me if I'm wrong. The fragments that we do have are translated. All of the languages of that era and area are dead languages. Translations can vary wildly. One of the biggest problems that arise from translations is that the translator's conceptions are in many ways restrained by their own cultural perspective. This is especially true when dealing with terms of psychophysical dualism. Beyond this there is the fact that you are very literally reading the poetic language of these mythologies. Comprehending poetic conceptions is a major wall in interpreting mythology, and you are far from alone being stuck at that level. It is in the nature of humankind to allegorize matters of nature that are difficult to comprehend. This is as true today as it was 7,000 years ago.

Raphael, your post is much better composed and presented then those of MP420 and plague, but your single source is some kind of New Age merchant. A direct link to the material you utilized would make it easier to discuss. Your presentation on the Golden Mean is an interesting piece of geometry, but in what way does it prove the existence of god(s) or aliens? The physical universe has physical laws that can be described and investigated through mathematics. If you wanted to investigate the complex and wholly provable mathematics involved in existence, then you should study math and physics, integral components of rational understanding.

MP420,

Thank you for citing your sources. I'm trying, with my lazy brain, to follow what you're saying. I think that it is that god(s) is energy, positive and negative, and that your thoughts are energy and thus that means your thoughts are god. Is that right? So your primary source is yourself, which is what I suspected. The other sources you mentioned were the Internet, the dictionary and the Bible. The only named source is the one you've been heavily deriding throughout your posts so I find it a strange item for you to invoke at this time. Could you be more specific about your material? What Internet sites are you learning from, and have you checked out their sources? Author names, site links, texts referred to, and specific passages from the Bible and other mythological volumes, please.

To me, the most telling part of the link you provided for the Niburian Council is the
Nibiruan Council Workshops.
$423 dollars for three hour-long phone conversations and three session tapes. That's a bargain, eh? Please do not give these people any money as they are obviously cons preying on easy marks. There is nothing any organization like this can teach you that you cannot learn on your own for free and one would think a group presenting such lofty interests like uniting the planets would offer their wisdom at a more reasonable price.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Cicada]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
From my research, Jesus's name was Jmmanuel (Emmanua). Was married to Mary Magdelane, was said to have an attraction to Peter and was bi-sexual. He had 4 children, two boys and two girls. One of the girls name was Sara. Jesus was drugged and put on the cross, but was brought down again untill he recovered. Jesus travelled to Kashmir and died there. Mary Magdelane went to France and began the Merovingian descendant line.

Jmmanual or Jesus was created by beings of Sirius A and Aldeberan. He was heavily programmed and was programmed to perform a function on earth which was not completed. His blood is still on earth today, and was cloned. His clone will return and justify the NWO as his new holy empire and bring about the New World Religion.

Hope this enlightens anyone

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The fact is, some how or other, we have had the stories for many years of how Jesus could heal people with love.

Another interesting bit of information about people with similar or the same ability is this...
www.angelfire.com...

Also on the recent documentary called
"What The Bleep Do We Know",
they show what even just thoughts of love can do to water.

I've heard of people practicing Remote Viewing.
I wonder if anyone on Earth is practicing healing by projecting love.

Any more info on this ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Love is one of the 12 energies that passes through the mind of god. Love is an energy, not positive nor negative. Like Anger, love can be used to manipulate the energy of another person, it can act like a weed and infect those around you.

Simply by loving someone will return many rewarding aspects into your own mind-pattern.

You can send love to someone by visualising their face, and sending the emotion to them energetically.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Josephus is only a small part of the books I researched, my bibliography for my manuscript is extensive.

Then please produce a single one.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Read the gods of eden, lots of good info on this. What is being said latley is that Jesus was never born/made up...or was one of the many... I have no opinion on this yet... Hercules, Thor, Isis have similar stories

BTW I do believe that the gods were from Alderbaran as well, just not sure about Jesus...

[edit on 25-12-2005 by princeea]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Merger, I don't know where you got your info from that is a total load...
If you truly studied then you would know that Jesus was
1. NOT married.
2. that peter was not Bi-sexual.
if you got your info from the davinci code then you've got alot of re-reading to do, because even the auther said he didn't believe it, it is a story of fiction and if you read the bible at all you would see that, that theory does not match anything close to who Jesus was.
Try reading your Bible a little closer to see if your "reading matterial" actualy matches up, because there are so many claims out there that seem like they're the truth but when you look close enough you would see all the HUGE gaps there are.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Forgive me if I have offended you.......

My sources are credible, and have links to top secret government knowledge. I also received information by reading the 'Talmud of Jmmanual' which is another close gospel to jesus, but was rejected by main stream christianity.

I used to be a christian, mormon, muslim, scientologist etc.... but have progressed further in my research.

I also know that the Torah, otherwise known as the old testament was created by the beings of Sirius A and passed down to humanity. I also know the new testament was re-written by the piso illuminati families during the roman empire. I also know that revelations was re-designed by the illuminati to fulfill their own agenda.

You can believe in whatever you want to believe in thats your choice, i'm not here to convince you, nor am I 'bashing' the christian faith.

Kind Regards
Merger

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join