It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by Briggs

was jesus a alien ? i dont think so. And even if he was , who's to say that
man wasnt planted here on earth by aliens , So i guess that would make you Alien ?. you can put any kind of Philisophical twist on the subject , but it wouldnt matter would it . can you actually think of reason not to use God's words as a guideline as a way to live your life ?.
You know thou shall not murder/steal ect ect . Doesnt sound to bad to me.
peace on earth and such.
As for Mel playing a preacher in 1 movie and then makeing a relegious
movie - uh so what - why make it complicated . maybe playing a preacher inspired him to become more relegious . But actually if you seen Mel Bio's
he's always been religious and always wanted to make a movie like that.
Or atleast thats what he said in a interview on the Bravo channel.
why cant you beleive in Aliens and believe in God ?. they may be the same,
but then again they may not be.

Eveyone has this way of thinking that aliens cant be good ppl,that is a horrible way of thinking,maybe thats why they dont waste there time with us,because we take them as a threat.....it was surely aliens who gave moses the commandments out of the cloud/ufo?...they are just like us,they know good and evil..and right from wrong.....without there infueences we would be stilll living in darkness...jesus did not die for your sins...even the gods sin from time to time..jesus was a spiritual messenger,sent by the aliens to earth,to teach us the way back home,the way back to the stars...jesus told pilate he was not from this world....now why would he say that if he was born here?..we can devate this all day long,but when the stars fall from heaven,you will drop to your knees and praise them

I never said Aliens wernt good people? .

and my point is , that you so clearly misunderstood is ----
does it really matter where the message came from.

I think your reading was to much into some underlying meaning/origin of the events that took place in the bible.
You could just as easily say that people back then had a different way of speaking and tried to explain what they seen as best as they could.
Or what they seen could have been a vision and they tried to interpret it as best as they could.

why was it aliens that gave moses the 10 commandants ?.
and so what if it wer aliens that gave him the commandments?.
Jesus didnt die for our sins? why ?.
and then later in your paragraph you say Jesus told Pilate
was not of this world. So if Jesus didnt die for our sins then what happen to him ?..
And he said he is not of this world - yeah so what . we could all say that.
arent we all made of star dust ?..j/k

I think you have alot of your info misconstrewd. I respect the fact of what you beleive.. but in my opion . your trying to hard to make something of nothing. your connecting imaginary dots .
your only picking and choosing and then saying - Ah ha - .

you say Jesus was a spiritual messenger sent by aliens ..

I dont see anything wrong with that , if thats what you beleive.
but it still doesnt account , for why you would say he didnt die for our sins.

you say gods alot - in my opion i dont think there is more than 1.
you sound like you believe that aliens are gods ?. is that true ?.
im just curious.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
$

well its just the way i was raised. I just have more trust in a religion i have known all my life compared to alien life forms . maybe i could be proved wrong at some stage of my life. But for now ill just say i dont think jesus is an alien

$T3VY

Your the perfect example of why religons are messed up,because they dont allow you to except more proveable things like aliens exsist...see the thing is,that i can except the fact that both aliens and jesus exsist,but you on the other hand cant except both because your stupid religon wont let you....by saying that jesus may have been an alien,does not make him less of an important person...to me if he was an alien,that makes him
all the more intresting..dont you think...btw he didnt die for your sins

[edit on 20-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

errm.. ok that is 1 thing that has hunted my country for years that a lot of people died for what they believe in.. i wouldint go around saying that a religion is stupid because you have your own belief. And your now saying that its a lot more Believable that whats been followed for centuries.. wheres your proof?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LqdCID
Ezekiel chapter 1
King James Version
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,

Ok i deleted most of what you said , because it was so big.
Quoting from the bible such long verses , doesnt mean anything.

trying to solve the puzzle of life, wether it be Archeology/Palentology
or any other science , first and foremost you have to try and see what it may have been like from there perspective.
And its easy enough to think that several thousand years ago people
who may been Inspired by God , Could not always Interpret what they seen.
It may have been Ufos or maybe not .. Even in the passage the guy clearly states - a vision of God - .
So what ?. Why not use Aliens to help men to become better people.

maybe one day when we are advanced enough , if we make it that far.
Maybe God will use us to help other life forms come to know him better.

But to jump to Conclusions that God was a Alien and Aliens wer Gods.
and who knows what else .
maybe you should just keep it simple -- be a good person and believe in God.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Briggs]
mod edit: quote box

[edit on 21-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think that jesus was an alien too. This is my theory. I belive that aliens came here and started all the semetic religions. They did this to sort of try to put the world under a mind control thing. And all these people of these religions want to spread their faith right? Excatly what the aliens want. THey want the whole world to take up one of these faiths because supposedly Jesus is supposed to return in a flash of light (from the bible) and when he returns we're supposed to give everything up to him. That's the perfect plan for take over.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by German Researcher
I think that jesus was an alien too. This is my theory. I belive that aliens came here and started all the semetic religions. They did this to sort of try to put the world under a mind control thing. And all these people of these religions want to spread their faith right? Excatly what the aliens want. THey want the whole world to take up one of these faiths because supposedly Jesus is supposed to return in a flash of light (from the bible) and when he returns we're supposed to give everything up to him. That's the perfect plan for take over.

- - Wrong - -

nothing in the bible says give anything to Jesus.
just believe and be a good person. thats it.

nothing in the bible says Jesus will return in a flash of light.

if aliens are trying to put people under mind control ? , they are doing a really crappy job.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hey, it's just an idea. There's actually a pretty good book that goes into much more detail of what i said. And plus i know that there is something in the bible that says that jesus will return, and he will be in charge of our government.
plus there's lots of praise songs to him that say he will return

*Christ has died,
Christ has risen,
Christ will come again..*

I used to go to CCd before i dropped out, and they said that christ will return someday. in fact in the year 1,000 AD nobody cropped or did any work because they all thought jesus was coming back. and some people in 2,000 thought christ was returning as well.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by German Researcher]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

[

I never said Aliens wernt good people? .

and my point is , that you so clearly misunderstood is ----
does it really matter where the message came from.

I think your reading was to much into some underlying meaning/origin of the events that took place in the bible.
You could just as easily say that people back then had a different way of speaking and tried to explain what they seen as best as they could.
Or what they seen could have been a vision and they tried to interpret it as best as they could.

why was it aliens that gave moses the 10 commandants ?.
and so what if it wer aliens that gave him the commandments?.
Jesus didnt die for our sins? why ?.
and then later in your paragraph you say Jesus told Pilate
was not of this world. So if Jesus didnt die for our sins then what happen to him ?..
And he said he is not of this world - yeah so what . we could all say that.
arent we all made of star dust ?..j/k

I think you have alot of your info misconstrewd. I respect the fact of what you beleive.. but in my opion . your trying to hard to make something of nothing. your connecting imaginary dots .
your only picking and choosing and then saying - Ah ha - .

you say Jesus was a spiritual messenger sent by aliens ..

I dont see anything wrong with that , if thats what you beleive.
but it still doesnt account , for why you would say he didnt die for our sins.

you say gods alot - in my opion i dont think there is more than 1.
you sound like you believe that aliens are gods ?. is that true ?.
im just curious.

-Aliens gave moses the ten commandments because,he was the leader of the israelites,so he had to be the one to recieve them,plus he was the most trusted by the gods...the aliens were about to establish israel as there own distinct people now, so they gave them the standards to live by,to get along with each other,and leave peacefully among themselves,without to many quarrels and fights....dont forget the gods gave them much more stuff then just the commandments ,like the ark of the covenant..and the hidden manna.

-If it was aliens who gave him commandments,then we would have full alien disclosure,RIGHT NOW,but we dont yet,because this would be the greatest discovery of mankind,it would change how we live the rest of our lives,but there is a force at hand,that doesnt want us to know the truth,just guess a it..

-Jesus didnt die for your sins,because thats way to easy,.....you sin ,because its human nature,if you want to blame a women,for your constant sins,because she was hungry,and fooled by a talking snake..go ahead...tell me? do animals sin? if they do,who died for them,and who was the first animal to sin?...dont place all your problems on a dead mans shoulders....put it on your self,because thats were it began in the first place....its ok to believe jesus will save you,but it was not him who was crucified

-Jesus went back into space were he came from.....there was witnessess,...but how would we know there accounts are complete truth....if it was a ufo which took him into space,this would be covered up by our government completely

-He didnt die for your sins!!!...the whole notion that this happened is nothing more than a religous cult guilt trip....you do bad things because you can!...its called free will!...there is no penalty coming from god,the only one you get comes from your very own government.......if you kill someone ,thats considered a sin,but we have govenors executing ppl and is he held accountable for sinning,and is that ok in the eyes of jesus...is he standing in heaven watching,saying good job arnold,,,you belived in my death,so now you may go around killing other ppl....kmon get real

-yes,aliens are gods....thats what we called them,when they lived on earth,they had real names,but god was the simple way to catagorize them....

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

if aliens are trying to put people under mind control ? , they are doing a really crappy job.

you couldnt be more wrong....they control us very well....lets start with all the garabge on television,warping your minds,into buying,and doing things,which have very little benefit to your spriritual growth

then we have money..which is the number one tool these aliens use against us.....without money we cannot live a fuffilling life..we cannot do as we pleease,we cant be happy,we cant buy drugs,....but we are mice in a maze....we are trapped on this earth,with no way to go but up...but first we are gonna need somebody to take us there....money sepreates the rich and the poor..the blacks and the whites..etc....why didnt adam and eve have money,what did they need to buy...see life could still be that way...but we got messed up ...and now the same aliens who messed us up at the garden..are messing us up right now....

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Magic priest , I respect what you say .

thats your belief.

and i'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
black ppl are still fascinated with money and jewlery..just like in the past.....these aliens know our weaknesses,its egypt and baylon all over again..g-unit must think they are pharoahs..with all there gold and jewels

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
black ppl are still fascinated with money and jewlery..just like in the past.....these aliens know our weaknesses,its egypt and baylon all over again..g-unit must think they are pharoahs..with all there gold and jewels

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by German Researcher
hey, it's just an idea. There's actually a pretty good book that goes into much more detail of what i said. And plus i know that there is something in the bible that says that jesus will return, and he will be in charge of our government.
plus there's lots of praise songs to him that say he will return

*Christ has died,
Christ has risen,
Christ will come again..*

I used to go to CCd before i dropped out, and they said that christ will return someday. in fact in the year 1,000 AD nobody cropped or did any work because they all thought jesus was coming back. and some people in 2,000 thought christ was returning as well.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by German Researcher]

Sorry if i came across as crass , didnt mean too.

i dont think people should put a date/time on what Jesus does.
he can do it , whenever he feels like it .

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

you wer doing pretty good untill i read that..
peace my friend .

and put in a good word for me with your ,,, err friends ?.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

you couldnt be more wrong....they control us very well....lets start with all the garabge on television,warping your minds,into buying,and doing things,which have very little benefit to your spriritual growth

then we have money..which is the number one tool these aliens use against us.....without money we cannot live a fuffilling life..we cannot do as we pleease,we cant be happy,we cant buy drugs,....but we are mice in a maze....we are trapped on this earth,with no way to go but up...but first we are gonna need somebody to take us there....money sepreates the rich and the poor..the blacks and the whites..etc....why didnt adam and eve have money,what did they need to buy...see life could still be that way...but we got messed up ...and now the same aliens who messed us up at the garden..are messing us up right now....

Ok last response for you mrmagic err magicpriest --

You Control You , not the TV . Helloooooo, are you with me on this one??.

earth Calling MagicPriest -- Tell the Aliens to bring you back . your loosing it
my friend.

Even if you wer in a prison camp / Slave Camp or whatever , no one can control what you believe inside .

i'll leave it at that .

i respect what you say though really .

just put in a good word for me .

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My understanding from the alien races of people that visit Earth, and from the Angels, is that the "being" we know as "Jesus" is God himself, and has been to many worlds. (Some worlds of people did not need God to live inside of their race as one of them in order to teach them.)

The "aliens" are just people, like we are people.

All people are body and spirit, and who we know as Jesus was body of man, spirit of God.

There are always new worlds, always new races of people created. We humans on Earth are one of the newest in our region of space. Though there are many ways to create bodies, and the advanced perplex us, there is only one way to create life, which is soul, and that is by God.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

[
Ok last response for you mrmagic err magicpriest --

You Control You , not the TV . Helloooooo, are you with me on this one??.

earth Calling MagicPriest -- Tell the Aliens to bring you back . your loosing it
my friend.

Even if you wer in a prison camp / Slave Camp or whatever , no one can control what you believe inside .

i'll leave it at that .

i respect what you say though really .

just put in a good word for me .

yo whats ur problem...i never said i was controled by these aliens(reptillans),,because im not...i know what tricks they use..and i can fight against them,with the knowledge of the truth...the light protects me

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
im just having fun with you .Magicpriest.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

the last statement illl make , is on the basis of christanity....as christanity spread thru out the world it sqaushed all most all true beliefs in the GODS'S....the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it!...why even did the earliest civiliazations report stories of more then one god? if there is supposedly only one?,and if they were the earliest known ppl around,why did all of thewm record history of more then one god,..and these gods interacted with humans,just like aliens do with us today!....now all these stories are considered myths..and i find this a shame ,and the cover up of our true history,not what you learned in school....the teachings of jesus , had actually now become the main advantage of satan to keep us from knowing our true history...btw satan is an alien too,but an evil one,a liar and deciever,...he even has you tricked so well you dont even know hes an alien..

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
to answear your question - no.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
briggs what do you believe??????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join