It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes, this is what i believe.

- God speaking to Moses from a "cloud" which entered the atmosphere? i mean,
a cloud entering the atmosphere??? a silver cloud nonetheless, surrounded
with fire and sound of thunder? com on, its freakin obvious this is a spaceship.

- Jesus ascending up into a "cloud" ?

- Mary being pregnant without ever having sex?

Come on guys, i have dozens more of such "coincidences".

If you look at the bible with a grain of logic as small as mouse-# you will know right away that this is not about invisible man with white beards sitting on a cloud, but about other living beings from just another planet. Nothing holy and sacred, just beings from another planet which are a little more advanced than we are. Beings from flash and blood with marriage problems, puberty issues, bad school grades etc etc etc...

Nothing special, so please dont think of them as being special or beings gods. Thats not what they want either.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It seems obvious to me. We live in an infinite universe - at least, I think it's infinite. Therefore, what would be so incredible about an alien God?

When I read the bible, it seems obvious to me that the Lord, God was not a human being. Yet, according to the Bible, man was created in His image.

If you read a little bit about people who are several hundred years old (or more) and about those who walked with God and were not, for God took "him", it seems obvious that perhaps God was not just an invisible guy with a long white beard. Perhaps he had his own agenda and perhaps, he didn't really create the heavens and the earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
NO! Jesus is NO alien. He came unto earth from HEAVEN!!!
This whole emphasis on aliens is yet another ESCAPIST PLOY designed to blind you from the TRUTH. The whole concept of aliens is FOOLISH!
If you really want to know the TRUTH about JESUS CHRIST then i invite you to open up a HOLY BIBLE and find out the FACTS.
Just like the whole realm of magic : I would suggest reading Deuteronomy18:10-12 which demonstrates that it is more than likely that the whole reason you are entrapped in magic is because of BONDAGE and I DONT mean the sexual kind.

Heres something to tickle your tastebuds :
He came to set the captives free :By Dr Rebecca Brown

Deals with the occult for people who are entrapped and truly sets you free...
Last but not least: remember JESUS LOVES YOU, but that means giving you the TRUTH not LIES!!!!!
HOLY NEOTRINITY...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
translate spanish to englis ok yo pienso que jesus era un alien en siertas formas que el tenia poderes de curar a los enfermos y el pudo revivir despues de estar muerto y despues desaparecio en el cielo so por eso creo que el era un alien por que una persona normal no puede hacer eso aunque sea un santo pero nadien entre nosotros puede ser santo por que nuestros pensamientos estan compuestos de differentes tipos de logica ,tentacion y otras cosas k no podre escribir en este mensaje por seguridad propia mia de pensar esto yo cre en mi religion pero yo soy una anomal persona que no solo pienso en mi si no en todos

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Briggs

maybe jesus (a messenger from an advanced race that tried to guide us on the right way to civilization) did die for our sins but not in a biblical sense maybe the people of the time were scared of this advanced being and didnt have the ability to understand that life could exist beyond our planet heck they probably thought the world was flat and thus they murdered him as an example to the other advanced beings watching and monitoring our planet at the time to see if they were gods and some people believe they werent gods or he would of been saved others belive god let him die as it was his will but that part his will to die theory must be wrong i think thiers a bigger picture to this what if we think outside the box here who created the infinite universe where all theese beings that visited earth as the bible suggests clearly what is outside of the universe outside of dimesions?

maybe thats our god?

i cant believe to understand or try to explain what existed before the universe as it must of been a big void of nothing and god as the creator not of our planet but of all things in the universe maybe god created the big bang?

any thoughts on that??

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

hah!
no totally!
i totally believe that Jesus was an alien
like i mean i still think he is one of the "divine masters" , but like his spirit was definitely reincarnated as an alien, like Marry was FO SHIZ implanted with an alien baby. and he was so attracted to Egypt e, HELLOOo anyone hear about how the ALIENS built the pyramids!
plus like all that magic and #, totally alien like.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
when you look into your own history, the lost history of mankind and the mythology, you'll come to realize we are all aliens.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe he was the product of an alien artificial insemination of Mary (with her and Joseph's approval). "God" told Moses long before that this day would come. Not a prophet but a direct seed of God to teach the way and set man on the path.

The Bible says that the portal to "Heaven" was closed to man until Jesus opened it and led all that died before through it. Is "Heaven" really a dimension?? Do some human mediums actually have the ability to see and communicate with others on the other side?

The Bible also has stories of "whirlwinds" that opened up from the clouds and abducted people. Jesus' mother Mary is one of the few taken before death.

Read the Hopi prophecy and you see uncanny similarities to "GOD" passing the tablets to Moses.

I for one believe he was a hybrid. He apparently made a hell of an impact on mankind too.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
thanx alot yo..im glad you understand what im saying..i hope more ppl feel the same

No sorry I don't follow... can you translate please? Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
au.youtube.com...

Good video showing UFO's painted in religious paintings. Granted these were painted centuries after, yet the UFO connection to Christ was in a lot of paintings

[edit on 15-12-2008 by koldpatrol]

[edit on 15-12-2008 by koldpatrol]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

The things that led me to think Jesus might have been an alien:

-The star above the manger (easily a spaceship)
-The angels- easily more aliens. If you lived a long time ago and never heard of aliens you probably would refer to them as angels.
-Mary's "virgin" birth- could have been artifically inseminated by the aliens
-The miracles Jesus did- because he was more than just human. I mean he raised Lazerus from the dead, healed the sick, walked on water- seems like alien powers to me!
-It makes a lot of sence that aliens would try to help our world- send a message of peace through one of thier own in human form.
-Jesus refers to "his father in heaven" a lot- could this mean his father on another planet/dimension?
-There are a lot of similar stories back in history that match perfectly the story of Jesus. The aliens might have used these stories and created them on Earth by creating Jesus. Maybe thought it would be more convincing if they used our own stories to convince us we should live in peace, love each other, etc.
-How else would he die and raise again? Again, alien powers. Maybe they had a drug that brought people back to life or something similar.
-Biggest thing is Jesus' assention back into heaven. He stood on a hill or mountain with all the disciples and there was a big beam of light that he rose up into (hello, SPACESHIP!)

In the end I suppose it doesn't matter. What matters is we got his message all mixed up. He never spoke of hell or the devil to anyone- or of sending anyone there. You would think he would have used that to scare people into believing if it were true. The message we seem to have missed today is we are ALL sons & daughters of God and we should love each other and live in peace. Simple as that!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I believe he was an alien well i think we all are since they put us here and we reincarnate in different dimensions or the same one when we die. I see that mother mary since a virgin was implanted with a baby from the aliens jesus was here to teach us how humanity should live he was there way of sending us a message. I am starting to see that something good will come at the end of 2012 but we will go through some terrible things even a ww3 before we get there I do feel that the goverment arnt who they are because u are not free but being controlled and jesus wanted freedom. thats just my opinion

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
When you think about all that's wrong in the world, does believing that Jesus was from a different civilization of creatures, much the same as human beings are, is all that bad ? Ok , so it throws the idea of spiritulism, and life after death out the window. So what ??
The Bible has been tranformed, and twisted around so many ways, that who can say we actually really know what the truth is ?
If Jesus was an alien from a different place other than our own star-system, well than , wouldn't that be the biggest story of all time ? It would mean that, yes, we are not alone, and yes, we do have somebody watching over us. There's a reason why we are left with all these unexplained things, like the pyramids. Calendars like stonehenge that were suppose to be made by ancient humans. Is it so far fetched to believe that Jesus could have been a product of a wiser culture of aliens,
perhaps light-years ahead of us even now. Well,... why not ? Who are we to judge ? I find the subject fasinating.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

the last statement illl make , is on the basis of christanity....as christanity spread thru out the world it sqaushed all most all true beliefs in the GODS'S....the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it!...why even did the earliest civiliazations report stories of more then one god? if there is supposedly only one?,and if they were the earliest known ppl around,why did all of thewm record history of more then one god,..and these gods interacted with humans,just like aliens do with us today!....now all these stories are considered myths..and i find this a shame ,and the cover up of our true history,not what you learned in school....the teachings of jesus , had actually now become the main advantage of satan to keep us from knowing our true history...btw satan is an alien too,but an evil one,a liar and deciever,...he even has you tricked so well you dont even know hes an alien..

i could say that i completely agree with you on most of that, which i still find mostly to be speculation (on my part) but feel that there could be a really good chance that it is in fact the case that jesus was an alien, and also that angels and the like are extraterrestrial/ transcended beings. i believe it is a more realistic image than the ideal 'winged angel' view we have depicted in art. what i don't agree with, however, is the part about multiple god's, for this reason, the bible makes it very clear (old and new testament) that there is only one true God. i think that to the homosapien race angels would appear to be god like, but that by no means attributes that divinity to them.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by omnitribe]

[edit on 4-4-2009 by omnitribe]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I most certainly think Jesus was half ET. That would indeed explain the immaculate conception, and his mission, and his miracles (manipulating matter).
I love the man, but I don't think he was divine. I don't believe in divinity as the bible says. We are all divine.
It's funny how I am not even remotely religious, but because of my beliefs (The ET thing, and what I just mentioned above), I can say I believe in Jesus and what he tried to do/did (like I said, everything minus the divinity, if that holds water).
The man was brilliant.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I most certainly think Jesus was half ET. That would indeed explain the immaculate conception, and his mission, and his miracles (manipulating matter).
I love the man, but I don't think he was divine. I don't believe in divinity as the bible says. We are all divine.
It's funny how I am not even remotely religious, but because of my beliefs (The ET thing, and what I just mentioned above), I can say I believe in Jesus and what he tried to do/did (like I said, everything minus the divinity, if that holds water).
The man was brilliant.

i also agree that we are all divine, what i meant, if it came across wrong, is that the source of all divinity is god, the perfect necessary being, and as we are a reflection of god, created in his image, we have within us divinity. but that it is limited by our capacity to be filled with it. i see it this way; creation is the divided essence of god, so that not one part can hold the whole of the source. so maybe like a hierarchy of divinity from the lower awareness of the animal kingdom, to the self aware homosapien, to enlightened angels, and finally to the omnipresent god, and because we can't comprehend god's ways, including his messengers, we've created these labels for the unknown, but by no means separates it from the reach of science, that it is otherworldly or not of the natural world, but just that civilization has not reached a point for a raising of consciousness of these things.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
oh and about jesus being half ET, i think that is a really good point, seeing how (according to the bible) he is fully human but god at the same time. so the source of everything 'out there,' him who's "ways are not our ways" the unltimate source of all unknown, god, is inhabiting the human body of the man jesus christ. i think more than anything it was the spirit in him that was ET and that his body was fully human? maybe? maybe not, just more speculation.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
he was from somewhere else .............................................................

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join