It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Strange lights appear in the skies all over the world. The wife of a carpenter experiences virgin birth, and a baby is born with a head that glows like a flourescent lamp. Dare I ask it? Yes. Was the infant jesus neither man nor god, but merely one of the countless aliens that visit the earth each and every day? The answer? Yes, definitely. Take that, and shove it up the tube marked certainty, in the fuzzy place called the twilight zone.

Thank You National Lampoon and Rod Serling!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Firstly, I'd just like to say what a pleasure it has been to read this discussion. Secondly, I would like to express my utter displeasure at the amount of caffeine I have consumed in order to read this discussion in one sitting!

My opinion on the whole subject is that Jesus was a human, maybe a philosopher or some sort of great thinker. I do not believe in Jesus as a deity, or any kind of supreme being. I simply believed that Jesus had what was, at the time, a unique set of beliefs, and himself invented the Son of God idea, to supplement his own philosophies. I don't think he planned that thousands of people, then millions, would convert to Christianity. That is just my personal view, so please don't shoot me down or anything.

I am not Christian, and I was raised in a non-religious family, this means that unfortunately I have never read the Bible. I do know that there are many things in the Bible that I cannot explain from a purely non-spiritual standpoint. Things like Ezekial Chapter 1, the Ten Commandments, there are many.

I am convinced that Ezekial Chapter 1 is based on a real event, what it actually was nobody will ever know. Maybe it was an alien encounter, reading through it and it does read like an otherworldy encounter. I think this one is best left open for discussion, possibly in a new thread?

Now, I haven't actually read the Ten Commandments passage in the Bible, but as I understand it, they were carved onto rock that appeared from the clouds? To me, it has symbolism written all over it.

Taken from Wikipedia:

There was thunder and lightning in the morning, with a heavy cloud on the mountain, and an extremely loud blast of a ram's horn. The people in the camp trembled. Moses led the people out of the camp toward the Divine Presence. They stood transfixed at the foot of the mountain. Mount Sinai was all in smoke because of the Presence that had come down on it. God was in the fire, and its smoke went up like the smoke of a lime kiln. The entire mountain trembled violently. There was the sound of a ram's horn, increasing in volume to a great degree.

Sounds to me like a volcanic eruption? Maybe the ram's horn was some sort of alarm? I'm only speculating here, obviously.

The rest of that passage clearly states that God speaks to Moses, and that his words are written on two tablets. I believe that this is a story invented just to get the Commandments in there

I shall leave it at that for now, it's very late here. Thanks again for an interesting and thoroughly enjoyable discussion.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to bump this thread as it's such a good one

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am a young Jewish guy who was raised Christian, but after my mother (Jewish) died I am becoming compelled to study Israel, Judaism, Zionism, etc.

My mother was an abductee as well as all of my siblings including myself. For some reason I am compelled or drawn towards Israel. I do believe there may be a genetic difference in Jews and that they may be part of another sub race of people. Not sure if they are bad or good but I just feel different. My Grandma was a Russian immigrant and
My Grandpa was from Poland, both persecuted Jews who decided to stop the practicing when they moved to Detroit.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but I know that I am "different than the Nordics”

I feel that I am at war with certain groups such as the Illuminati and some freemasons.

I am not crazy and I hold a normal job I just believe certain things with all my heart.

Yes Jesus was some type of alien, Ezekiel, and Elohim, just read the bible its all there. The Nephelahim, who created the race of Giants that David, killed when faught agaist Goliath. What else would that be?? It just makes sense, to me. The Egyptians were another race that was totally different than the Jews and that’s why they enslaved them. I believe that the reason why the Pharaohs whore masks was because it was a disguise of their monster like faces.

Just a thought though let me know what you think.

Shaun

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hell Yes THEY were. And the crucifixation was a holographic insert. I haven't read the other peoples stuff cuz I'm on 56k. But I totally agree. They came to implant the DNA back on the earth and also to prepare the Pyramid in Giza so we could ascend after the age of Picses.

No facts I just listened to Jesus and he said to write this. He also said he likes distortion and swears sometimes. His favorite band is called Resurection Is A Lie and so Is The Bible. WWJD We Want Jack Daniels

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
My understanding from the alien races of people that visit Earth, and from the Angels, is that the "being" we know as "Jesus" is God himself, and has been to many worlds. (Some worlds of people did not need God to live inside of their race as one of them in order to teach them.)

The "aliens" are just people, like we are people.

All people are body and spirit, and who we know as Jesus was body of man, spirit of God.

There are always new worlds, always new races of people created. We humans on Earth are one of the newest in our region of space. Though there are many ways to create bodies, and the advanced perplex us, there is only one way to create life, which is soul, and that is by God.

This is (sound) in its judgement and delivery.Jesus was already home through Joshuas Kingdom and the heart guided him to that kingdom.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No.

I think Jesus was a nice hippy who was misunderstood and executed for crimes against the establishment.

But I don't think he was an E.T.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Personnaly I dont believe a word out of that science fiction book they call the ''Bible'' I dont belive Jesus walked the earth, I dont belive Moses walked the desert for 40 years(did he just walk in circles!?!?!) I dont believe in christianity. The bible was a book written to scare young kids so they would grow up to be nice ppl...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This thread is very good eventhough the thought about Jesus was Alien wasn't new.

IMO:It's possible 50/50.

and then I hope, seriously, in the future, next Jesus would visit us again

to help us from choas political and critical affair..

If everybody pray for him,someday he would..

[edit on 9-7-2006 by bscale]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think Jesus came to teach us love. Where he is from is perhaps not that important. It is clear he had a deep understanding of love. Most people just don't get it. Especially the people calling themselves "Christians".

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok I'm confused if Jesus is an alien, than wtf is Satan? Wouldn't Satan be another kind of alien?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok I'm confused if Jesus is an alien, than wtf is Satan? Wouldn't Satan be another kind of alien?

Maybe like the king of the reptilians?? who knows....

I've read that jesus was a pleiadean, sananda is jesus, and jesus was a type of hybrid, just for the alternative beliefs. I guess well never really know the truth until we hear it from jesus himself

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Outlandish though it sounds,painting number 8 (Paolo Uccello's La Tebaide)shows a flying saucer at the crucifixion
xfacts.com...
There are other centuries old paintings that clearly depict JC (and Mary)witnessing UFOs at various times of their lives.
Arthur C Clarke said "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"and it seems quite feasible.
Frankly, considering the alternative, it seems a lot more plausible and centred in reality.
"Beam me down 5000 fish and get my anti gravity boots ,Im off to the sea of Galilee!"

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In the bible is written that God could see from heaven that the earth is a sphere. The only way God could see the earth as a sphere is by being in a spaceship. Also in the time of Jezus people thought that heaven was above the clouds. Now we know that above the clouds there is no heaven but space. If God lives above the clouds then this means that God leaves in a spaceship above the clouds. The people who wrote the bible also saw the spaceship from God but because they didn't know how to write it down, they describe it as a star. They said that the star was moving and stayed still just above the house Jesus was born. It is impossible that a star can move that fast. If a star is located just above one house then the distance between the star and the house should be maximum 100 meters. If it is more than 100 meters, then it will be impossible to say above which house it is located, because it will be located above every house. Which means that the star was located maximum 100 meters above the house Jesus was born. So it could not be a star. In our time we would say it was a helicopter. Because there were no helicopters in the time of Jesus, it could only be a spaceship or UFO.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

The internet has created a lazy attitude, if it's not on the net and easy to get to forget it-----does anyone read books anymore?

And we wonder why so few know anything.

i was just talking to my wife about this i put it this way i said go back when your mother was a kid then go forward and see how you was rise now look at our kids do you think they can survive back when we were kids hell no ( they being dumd down)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i was just thnking about this today and theres two things i believe that jesus could have been
either A.) he was an alien sent by the gods to preform miricles and let the world know that god really dose exist, and i agree that they wise men could have been following a starship which led them to jesus

or B.) he was just an ordinary guy claiming to be the son of god and happened to cure a few people probly by useing the old mind over matter trick like homeopathy (no offense to those that use it , i just dont think it dose alot but make u think that its gonna cure you), becuase if someone has an illness and they believe that god has cured them they will forgot about the illness, but obvioulsy it would not work with serious illness's like cancer
and i also believe that he was killed becuase they found him out, and being the relious people they were in thiose claiming to be the son of god was probly a serious crime

just what i think though

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spookymulder

Hi,

If Jesus was using mind over matter, how did that work on Lazarus who was dead for 3 days before Jesus even got to him?

He supposedly turned water into wine. Were the people brainwashed into thinking the water was wine?

How did he feed multitudes on one loaf of bread and one fish?

Mabey he knew something about medicine, but I don't think that's all he knew.

This is one mystery I don't think anyone will know until they get to the pearly gates, if there even are any!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'd like to believe that sapiens evolved on our own, and that Jesus was a holy man with a understanding of things that we can not grasp today. But the puzzle pieces fit for the EBE involvement in sapiens evolution, and our founding of society and religon.
The Myan understanding of our solar system, and ancient civs discovery of mathmatics construction also point to EBE involvement.
This theory seems to be the most logical explaination of sapiens evolution and our advent of mathmatics, and religon.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
snt there some sort of wierd link there,(aliens and the belief in god) this has got me thinking
[edit on 19-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

No i will give you just one example,Gen 6 will explain that to you why some who do believe in God/Jesus/Holy Spirit do believe in ET life.

It is not a puzzle,though MANY Christians WILL slaughter those who say they believe in God & aliens,too bad that fallen angels have the power to & that satan is known for prince of the power of the air among others powers.
@ OP nice thread..as myself who believe have asked myself these questions many times..in the end if you believe in the Book &/or God it tells you that you admit to existence of a Higher Supernatural Being (i call Him Omnipotent,Omniscient & Omnipresent,God our Father)

He is not human ..flesh means nothing to Him but our souls do.Jesus was God's Son (Part Of Him) in a human suit ,the same suit we are in..just the flesh have made our souls "dirty". The clues He gave in how "To Get In The House Of God"..That flesh means/is nothing ..Spiritual war,fallen angels..get my point.

The issue is that "man/flesh" have been hiding,they still do things from us..books taken out of the Bible (Apocrypha) in 1611,books that were never put into the Bible..wording that has been changed to mention the things man did to confuse us in such a way we do not know what to believe.

If all these things that God said was done we would not be sitting thinking ,asking questions..over 3000 denominations in Christianity alone..all believe in God but each have their own way of doing so..PLEASE ..you either believe in God follow His way or you do not.I can understand why people question Christianity because it confuses some Christians as well.

Main thing ..God is not human,Jesus is not (someone mentioned that they don't think He ever died ..they are correct,His flesh died not His Spirit) and the Holy Spirit is not human.

For the ending we will have to sit it out,we will receive answers to our questions once the time is here.Until then we have to listen to deceivers,liars ..basically flesh.

*Excuse the typo's

*Remember in the time of Adam,Abraham,Moses God spoke to them "directly" ..they saw & knew things we never did,we have to go by faith to get that pleasure ..but we need to see God's side ..How many times did He give us flesh a chance? The first humans already went against His Word*

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I use to think that was a possibility that Jesus could have been from another world. But I've recently saw the movie Zeitgeist.

In that movie, they refer to the three kings as "Orions Blet" which is a constellation in the sky. Which follows the star of Bethleham which points to the star "Sirius".

On Dec 22nd, the Sun is at it lowest point in the sky (Winter Solstice) and does not rise again until 3 days later (Dec 25th) by one degree. which means the Sun rises from it's death or resurrected. And at which point where the Sun starts to overrule the darkness (which means there is more light hour than dark hours) is on Easter Sunday. Thus, the Sun brings life and trees and flower bloom and crops begin to grow.

I am not trying to offend anyone from any religion and by me posting this, does not mean I believe it. But it's a pretty interesting coincidence how all of this just happens to be par for the course.

This movie seemed to upset a lot of people and I understand why. So before you start firing off at me, I do not belong or attend any religion, I consider myself to be Agnostic.

We truly can not prove there IS or IS NOT a God, but only what we feel in our hearts and what reality we want to accept as people. As for me, I think Religion has hurt more than did any good to the human race. E.G. (all the wars it causes even today). I believe we do not have the capacity or comprehension to understand what GOD really is.

I don't pretend to know what God is, but I feel I know what God isn't.

This does not mean I don't believe Jesus existed, it just means I truly don't know and will not take any sides of the matter.

Never the less, it's an interesting movie to watch. I feel I've been searching for a long time and you will never know the truth unless you are willing to search for the truth no matter where it takes you. The good and the ugliness of it, because if you don't open your mind to ALL possibilities, you will end up with a myopic version of the truth and risk of not learning and understanding yourself and everyone around you.

We are all searching in our own ways and I feel we are all connected, good and bad.

We could be on the verge of the next human evolution.

But I do seem to think at times, we were all just dropped off on this tiny rock , or maybe another race could have found a primitive form of life that they can be masters over.

When you hear all the stories from different conspiracy theories ranging from Planet X (Nibiru) 2012, to Alien Invasion to Staged Alien Invasion to the New World Order.

It becomes quite difficult to connect the dots and can really screw your mind up trying to comprehend it all. I go to work everyday and feel awakened because I watch others just accept the media mind control and listen to people talk about the news stories as if everything were true. The almighty dollar keeps us distracted because we are all trying to stay alive and eat.

Our Planet is of little significance when you really understand how large our universe is.... But we are here and somehow managed to stay in existence this far. I believe that for the human race to survive is "adapt to live or stay static and die" which forces us to evolve.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join