It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes, Jesus was an alien, however embodied in physical form.

His conscious was higher than most, and was able to defeat the preliminary idea of life, and be born with a conscious directly of his soul, knowing of his past lifes etc.

Yeah, he was an alien.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a British theology scholar, so I know a bit about this and might be able to shead some light on proceedings. I'll do it quote by quote.

1) Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

No, unfortunately not, the wise men were probably babylonian mystics who observed some sort of astrological movement. Beside, they saw the star in the EAST and travelled WEST, away from it, in the opposite direction, they couldnt have been following it...

2) What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

They didnt. Thats just a popular myth.

3) Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Possibly, but unlikely. Bethlehem, though small in itself, was acctually on the verge of one of the major trading cities. Someone would have seen somthing. Besides, the Bible ststes very clearly that Mary never left her house. This is one of the major theological points about the nature of the Holy Spirit.

4) Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

He didnt. That only apears in one Gospel and is acctually a complex theological point about Moses. It is a literary device, he probably never went there. Even if he did, the difference between the gnosticism of Egyptian religion and Christianity is so enormously vast in the extreme that I find this point difficult swallow.

5) Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Again, a literary device about messiahship. Jesus was alone, and never told the Gospel authors about any other intimate religious experiances he experianced. The only other one might be Gethsemane, but there was a witness there.

6) Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

Jesus was supposed to be the second Moses and lead his people to freedom. This was the manifestation of this. The cloud was called the Shekhinah, and represents The Presence. Jesus would have known the quote; "Whenever ten are gathered for prayer, there the Shekhinah rests" well. There would have to be quite a few UFOs, especially on public feast days, if you want to take the story literally.

7) the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it.

Maybe, but all these religions are often misunderstood monotheism. A good modern example is Hinduism. Most people thing they have many gods, acctually they just have many manifestations of one godhead. Greco-roman religion's godhead was Zeus, egyptian was Ra/Re, and the godhead of Christianity, of which Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are manifestations, is God.

Was Jesus an alien? not according to scripture. I think youre searching for paralells in the wrong place... sorry.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Read the book 'The Talmud of Jmmanuel'

And you shall find your answer

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

Why did jesus spend a good portion of his childhood in egypt?...was he learning ways to awaken his divine powers,such as walking on water..and reserecting the dead?...remeber the egyptians were good at magic...havent you watched yu-gi-oh..lol.jk

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

the last statement illl make , is on the basis of christanity....as christanity spread thru out the world it sqaushed all most all true beliefs in the GODS'S....the belief in more then one god,or divine being certainly fits well with the concept of aliens,doesnt it!...why even did the earliest civiliazations report stories of more then one god? if there is supposedly only one?,and if they were the earliest known ppl around,why did all of thewm record history of more then one god,..and these gods interacted with humans,just like aliens do with us today!....now all these stories are considered myths..and i find this a shame ,and the cover up of our true history,not what you learned in school....the teachings of jesus , had actually now become the main advantage of satan to keep us from knowing our true history...btw satan is an alien too,but an evil one,a liar and deciever,...he even has you tricked so well you dont even know hes an alien..

I absolutely believe this is plausible... in fact the resurrection could have been more like a resuscitation... leaving photographic evidence on the sheet... interesting that the shroud of turin actually has the image stored in 3D on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Will_M

Even though you have studied all this about jesus birth and all, no one can answer these questions for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by Briggs

was jesus a alien ? i dont think so. And even if he was , who's to say that
man wasnt planted here on earth by aliens , So i guess that would make you Alien ?. you can put any kind of Philisophical twist on the subject , but it wouldnt matter would it . can you actually think of reason not to use God's words as a guideline as a way to live your life ?.
You know thou shall not murder/steal ect ect . Doesnt sound to bad to me.
peace on earth and such.
As for Mel playing a preacher in 1 movie and then makeing a relegious
movie - uh so what - why make it complicated . maybe playing a preacher inspired him to become more relegious . But actually if you seen Mel Bio's
he's always been religious and always wanted to make a movie like that.
Or atleast thats what he said in a interview on the Bravo channel.
why cant you beleive in Aliens and believe in God ?. they may be the same,
but then again they may not be.

Eveyone has this way of thinking that aliens cant be good ppl,that is a horrible way of thinking,maybe thats why they dont waste there time with us,because we take them as a threat.....it was surely aliens who gave moses the commandments out of the cloud/ufo?...they are just like us,they know good and evil..and right from wrong.....without there infueences we would be stilll living in darkness...jesus did not die for your sins...even the gods sin from time to time..jesus was a spiritual messenger,sent by the aliens to earth,to teach us the way back home,the way back to the stars...jesus told pilate he was not from this world....now why would he say that if he was born here?..we can devate this all day long,but when the stars fall from heaven,you will drop to your knees and praise them

To a ying, there must be a yang, To good there must be an evil.

For every action, there is a reaction.

IMO Aliens can be good and bad, dumb and Smart(by there standards of course)

What we should be weary of is how they carry themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Jesus was an alien woman who came to earth with Mary and a group pf other good aliens along with Satan an evil alien. It was part of God's plan (also a woman) to rid the universe of Satan. She gave Satan control of earth. When the inhabitants of earth started following the teachings of Jesus, Satan had her transported away. He, and the churches and the PTB forbid the other good aliens and the people to ever speak of Jesus again. The good aliens entered into a treaty with the government which took away their powers, i.e. telepathy. While Jesus was gone the good aliens along with the help of good humans, fought the bad aliens and the PTB, awaiting the return of Jesus. Jesus had to return and fight Satan all on her own not knowing who she was and without any help. I believe she has returned and has done this. That is why disclosure is near. We have really been lied to!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by 5children]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
lol, mabey.......................

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jesus may have been cloned in human flesh. It basically tells us this in the Bible... Literally! "recreated in the image of his father"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

YES

Was the star the 3 wise men followed really a starship?

NO - IT WAS AN ASTROLOGICAL OCCURANCE, RESEARCH PROPERLY.

What was the imporatnce for them to witness jesus birth?

HE EITHER DID MAGIC TRICKS OR HAD HIGH TECHNOLOGY GADGETS

Was mary abducted,and then implanted with the divine being called jesus?

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A VIRGIN BIRTH. SHE PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH A HUMANOID ALIEN.

Was satan testing jesus powers in the wilderness?

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SATAN

Was jesus really speaking to moses in the moutain..and was the cloud god spoke from really an ufo?

PROBABLY BECAUSE CLOUDS DON'T TALK - AND YOU MEAN GOD, NOT MOSES.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by doser]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
jesus is an avatar. (holy person).. not an alien

holy people... thats what i think if you consider from what he speak and told to us till today...

his wisdom will remain forever...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok in the bible it says jesus was a man, but his spirit was "christ"

so maybe an alien consiouness taught him some things like how to heal people and peace is really the only answer.

and back then if aliens came they wouldnt know how to comperhend it so to them they would be gods, thus if one of these "gods" were to inpregant mary, then they would assume jesus was the son of god

But i think aliens want to be our allies, but humans are so stupid they would kill anything they didnt understand full so getting an alien mind or something to go in a human body, thus the people would listen to him more cause he looked human and they would think he was human but really just a being from another planet trying to make a barbaric species find peace

and soon ernough you will see history repeating itself to "combat" the modern world and thier ideals of war

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Much evidence points to Jesus being a Buddhist. I suppose he could have been a Buddhist alien or a time traveler. He might never have existed, but exists now in the minds and hearts of Christians. If he never existed I would still treasure his teachings.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Jesus was from the Pleiades and he was already on a higher level of consciousness way above any of us. That's why he was able to do the "miracles".

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What makes you thing Jesus had anything to do with aliens? (sarcasm off)

Cool thread. I can buy into this theory being true. It would make sense when you look at it with an open mind. These pictures btw are great. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sounds plausible... maybe his alien pals brought him back from the dead too.

I'm sure if they've conquered space travel than giving life should be a piece of cake.

Definitely sounds more plausible than the Bible's story anyhow.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
IF... he even existed at all, sure... there is a chance he was alien. (as most of the 'gods' of most religions around the world)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
On the Star of Bethlehem I would go with white type bobbler ufo orb rather than starship. To a mind 2000 years ago it would appear as a star. Stars don't move do they? These ufo orbs have been seen throughout our past.
On Jesus being an alien no idea. Thing is he was from this planet so I will go with Eartling. In all my time spent studying ufos I've never seen anything that says they are alien to planet Earth, nothing at all. Dimensional, maybe, living deep down below our crust/sea maybe, even living on the moon maybe, but not alien, to me Jesus was/is an incredible spirit that lives here

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The spiritually blind love to eat this # up. How do I know? Because I once ate this garbage too. Seek out the Holy Ghost and see for yourself instead of guessing, assuming, or thinking about the 'what if'

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hello, I personally believe that "he" was an alien as well and the reason is because if you look at ancient scriptures, heiroglyphs, pottery, etc you will notice a trend of Alien references on numerous occasions. I am not quite sure if Jesus had ever existed because there is no proof outside of the bible thus making no control which means that the study as invalid from the start "if you were to go into it of course." After a few years of rigorous study into the subject I have come to the conclusion that The sumerians were quite possibly Modified genetically amon a few other mesoamerican civilizations and were told to build the Pyramids and whatnot to please them, if you look at the face on mars and compare it to the face on the Sphinx in Egypt they are an exact match. And if you look at the surrounding area on Mars there is a monolith and pyramid-like structures near it as well that somewhat mimics that of ours on Earth.

Also there is quite likely a bacteria on Mars that is producing Formaldahyde into the atmosphere in "spurts" and there is pretty much no other way that could happen unless life was there, and if you look at a few pictures fom the Rover project SPIRIT you will notice numerous lizard like beings that have had their images tampered with and flushed by NASA and/or the ESA. I could go into this subject all day long but I honestly don't feel like typing that much right now and it's nap time.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join