It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech T. V.'s new show/message board...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Okay, I want to know WHO took "Springer" as their !@#$#@# Log in name?!

I can't help but notice there is an "ATS ADVISER" signed up already BUT that's about ALL there is signed up!

I can't BELEIVE "Springer" is taken! This show is either going to be GREATNESS or pure DREK but I want in on it...

Especially since they are SUPPORTING this website right here! (Lord Knows I support it, I feel like they are "Kindred Spirit" already!
) BUT if I can't even register with my name I have to ask myself WHY?

The only logical conclusion is that some one here who HATES me already tied my damn name up! That's COLD!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I thought about it ....but I could never be that mean

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is it ATSSPRINGER?

I'm the only Advisor, ATS and otherwise including techtv.

If atsspringer is taken just create a springerATS or somthing. Then when you figure out who jacked your title let me know...Quick, Gaz and I will fix em!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
No... I tried the following...

Springer
Harley-Davidson
HarleySpringer
Springer Harley

ALL of them were already TAKEN...

I didn't put ANYTHING about "ATS" in it... I won't either. Not my place to do so.

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Maybe it was taken by jerry springer.

Do they have any conspiracies regarding ( Trailer Trash )

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What a frustrating development.

I've had that before at a website, but given that you have listed so many that are taken, I suggest it's actually a software error, and not all of them are taken at all, perhaps none of them... unless there is a bunch of Harley buffs there. Can you raise this with their site administrator, if there are contact details there?

I looked at that site the other day when William announced it, and I was too lazy to register anything. Is there a good incentive of some kind to be there?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That's what I am thinking as well... It's GOTTA be software, I can't imagine THAT many variations of "Springer" have been tagged already.

No there is no "obvious" benefit to registering that i could see...

The only benefit to me was this site's connection and the fact that I NEVER watch T.V. I thought it make me feel as though I wasn't TOTALLY out of touch...

Alas, it's a TRUE conspiracy... That dirtbag "Jerry" has ruined the GREAT name of "Springer" which has been around longer than HE has by a LONG shot! Well, since 1930 at least...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Go ahead and use the ATs tag, thats all it is after all. Just a simple tag showing you are apart of the ATS community. They asked to advertise on out site, they are goingt o get what they asked for.

If you have any problems with the ATSSpringer nick let me know. Seems one of my posts on techtv made it in the mod board...

Not sure but it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thanks man, but no thanks, I don't want/need anything attached to "me"...

they will figure it out or they won't - no biggy...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I got EWom
but I won't put an ATS in front of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Easy there, springer. What if I were to tell you that it was none other than I! Loki, the god of mischeif whom took your login? I am mischeivous like that, you know...look out.
Yeah, there's no way this show will suck.
It's tech TV, which is great, but what makes it greater is the show called 'CONSPIRACY' whoohoo. I'm all about that..

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
No... I tried the following...

They have message boards for every show... it possible the names existed for some time.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
My name was taken too,
I was pissed off.
I've used that name on four or five different sites, and now someone else has it.
Therefore I am ATSTassadar.
JB1, Gazrock, and Quicksilver are on there along with Adviosr and E-Worm...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yep...made sure I got my name asap...

new topics

top topics

join