It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WELCOME Aboard" from the Owners of AboveTopSecret.com

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

Up and left of the first post on a page you will see the star and flag count. Click the blue "Flag It" and that's it you flagged a post

edit on 20-9-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: Because I dont know my left from my right lol

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

The only thing I see in blue is"this post & the letters under the op's avatar. I see the flag count up above on the left, Nothing I click on is clickable to flag. It is driving me nuts. Oh and it a W & K (those are the letters and also the ones in blue I was meaning)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I just want to know how this word processing interface works? How to follow actual threads in the threads and not have to read every single post to find replies to interesting posts. And other basic stuff. There seems to be no help function at all and this is very frustrating. I don't even understand what the stars are and the 'blue - this post" ?????

I don't spend all my life on the internet (a lot at work and at home yes) but this is not at all 'intuitive' to me. HELP

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks, Springer, for the informative warm welcome. I'm sure I'll find myself floating around in the Skunk forums, teasing my imagination to no end. Also, good message on etiquette and demeanor. If someone is acting out of line, being offensive, and generally disruptive, it is up to us to be the example we'd like others to follow. You own a wonderful site.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hey all I am new here as well and an still getting used to the whole site. I will create an "Introductions" thread when ready but want to learn the site first. Love the site, the discussions, debate and look forward to participating and offering what I can. I understand the stars but can't figure out how to see the posts that were flagged. Any advice would be much appreciated. Can't wait to mingle!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the tips I am amazed at some of the information on here and look forward to reading lots more and perhaps posting 1 or 2 things myself

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi everyone- Been lurking around ATS for a very long time but did not join until today. I guess the temptation to join in on some of the conversations got to be too much. I am 47, female and have been fascinated by the subject matter contained on this site since I could read. My very first book report in the 1st grade was on UFO's and I have not stopped researching since then. I have no first hand experience of my own worth telling about and I can't say I am sad about that.

Looking forward to reading through your posts and stories and getting to know you all.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I actually joined a long time ago but this is the first time I post here. Not sure if I could still be considered a new member.. I come here daily but I just read haha anywho it's nice to be here! I absolutely love this site and hopefully I will start using my membership more and actually join in on the many interesting discussions in the future

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lIZBet

Welcome lIZBet! And congratulations on breaking the ice and making your first post! Just reading is totally fine - but so is adding to the conversation! Do whichever feels comfortable and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I appreciate it a lot! I must admit breaking the ice was quite hard for me! I will definitely ask if any questions arise
thank you again!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lIZBet

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I appreciate it a lot! I must admit breaking the ice was quite hard for me! I will definitely ask if any questions arise thank you again!
If you really want to break the ice, go to the Introductions Forum and start yourself an introduction thread. You'll probably get cookies and some flags.

Introduction Forum here; www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2013 by tanda7 because: sp

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Okay, I will definitely go do that right now
I love cookies! Thank you for the suggestion!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thank you. I am honored to be a part of this forum

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thank you. I am honored to be a part of this forum

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome and the information Springer.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mcgillicuddy

On your start point, there's a couple of caption ballons..try them..
been here 12 hours myself and having fun..think of yourself as the ' mad scientist' and this is your 'laborotory'..with that mind set it kinda resolves itself...

BWAHAHAHAHA.....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I just signed up here at ATS and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can. A little about myself: I'm interested in concept of Anarchy with some NWO, off the grid living, and survival sprinkled in the mix. But I'm looking to broaden my horizons to many subjects. Thanks for reading, and feel FREE to message me... I want to meet some new friends on here.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaarFromFalleen
Hey everyone, I just signed up here at ATS and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can. A little about myself: I'm interested in concept of Anarchy with some NWO, off the grid living, and survival sprinkled in the mix. But I'm looking to broaden my horizons to many subjects. Thanks for reading, and feel FREE to message me... I want to meet some new friends on here.

Have you done your intro thread yet?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yeah, just did. That's my bad, must of looked right over it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join