It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WELCOME Aboard" from the Owners of AboveTopSecret.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
janasstar,

checking into it..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS peoples, I'm new and for my first post, I just wanted to express my appreciation for this site and the discussions I've enjoyed reading here. I've finally registered after visiting for about six months. I don't really have any technical problems with the site, or any "Please help me" kind of questions. Just humbley announcing that I'm new and that this site is really great. (sorry for spelling or grammar flaws folks) Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm very new here and I struggle to find my way around.

It sure would help to be able to log in from the 'board home' page rather than click on an interesting link and then when I am delivered to that topic then I have the option of signing in but after signing in I am delivered back to the first page... then I have to find that topic again... argh.

Is there a link that will explain those little blue stars?? Sometimes I have one and sometimes I don't. (More often not. lol)

Also one last request for today: I saw the debates section and I love it but I don't have the 'word smith' skill needed to hold my own there. Is there some way to set up 'spar sessions'? Similar in nature to being assigned a mentor but a coach who is willing to help a newbie develope debate skills? I read one member's expression that "profanity is the uneducated mind trying to express itself." That fits me! I have grown very lazy and now I need to develope a true vocabulary and wordsmith skills to keep up. Any suggestions are appreciated on that.

Thanks for a fabulous site! (George sent me from coast to coast)
Jules

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello. I am new.

I accidentally came across this site when I was doing some research on a base we will probably be stationed at soon. My husband is in the Air Force and a few of our possible bases are mentioned here often. LMAO!!!

I have been sitting here for hours reading posts. I'm quite intrigued.

I'm not sure if I'm a full fledged conspiracy theorist...but I do believe in some...and if provided enough logical information, can be swayed to believe others. LOL

Anyways, I have bookmarked this place and in between being a stay at home mom and student, I will be here often I would assume!

[edit on 29-9-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hello my name is chiyanne and of course I am a newbie, as if you could not tell?.. I have been interested in these topics for ages but just recently "found" your site.. It is very interesting to say the least. It takes awhile to catch up to the "oldies" but I will try my best.. A lot of threads show clear thought and lead credit to both ends of a view, so I give cudos to them.. I only hope that someday I too may be as educated...

I read in an earlier thread about mentors being available? Where might I find such a person or like my belief states, that in time a mentor will find me?.

To the original "mods" I applaud you on the concept you have created and hope that you and your site will find good things in life, and hopefully we might be able to change the world we live in, and the close-minded people we live with...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Greetings to ATS and everyone in the ATS community,

So I'm a newbie. My Dad referred me to this site and I am very impressed. But I registered myself so I could post two pictures with an odd shape in the clouds, along with an account of the day I took them. I ran into technical difficulties over the past week trying to register so I could post, so I am seriously impatient to post these pics, like yesterday. I bookmarked the ATS handbook and I intend to skim it later today and post my pics, hopefully tomorrow, for sharing.

Thanks to all involved in creating and maintaining this wonderful web site, and giving people an outlet for free thinking and discussion.

Yours in the search for truth,

- Rionifics

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
help please! I'm new and really am poor with computers. I can post and reply, but thats it. How do I get an avatar? How can i even enter info to my profile? i went to what I thought was the correct page , but couldnt get anywhere. Is there like a special ed or mentally challenged page to go to? Or can a kind soul just guide me? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanx in advance!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Im sorry sorry if this is the wrong thing to say and posted in the wrong place. I just got here, but had to join after seeing so much re 911. OMG I cant believe the evidence proving a different side to the story

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this is most excellent. I found my way here time and time again researching things I heard on youtube. have become bored frustrated and disillusioned with youtube - lots of nasty goings on there (I've been called some pretty ugly names, among other things).

love this - finding a place where there is intelligent debate, information, conversation, community.. feel like I can be myself and express my ideas without being criticized or ridiculed.

kind of (yeah it's corny)... like coming home!

heheh and love the little emoticons - could use more

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by virgthevoice

There is a many more emoticons avalible In BTS. If you have not been there, check it out. Its lighter topics than here and its the same password / user name as here

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
*ack* just noticed black text on black background in what I believe is my mini-profile! how the heck....

help

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow...what a place to come to! I have always known there is so much more than what we are told. Be it religion, science, paranormal, government, etc...

I look forward to some great discussions and hopefully some answers.

One of my latest interest is looking at all beliefs, in particular spiritual, and see if there are parallels, and how they are connected.

Anyway, talk to you soon!

Cathi

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As i am a new member, and wish to comply with the conditions of the site, I ask only that the term "flaming" be defined, as I have watched your introductory video and am not familiar with this term

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hello,

I joined just this afternoon. I am having some issues and I was wondering if I could get advice. I cannot upload my avatar. Even though I am logged in the system wants me to log in again and when I do that part of the site is not available.

I'm sure I will have other questions as I continue to explore this attractive site.

P.S. I belong to the DI forum as well as Coco just in case there are any fellow DI friends here as well.

Thank you for your help in advance.

-Biggin

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hello!

I have been reading ATS actively for some weeks, and find this place very interesting

Now i decided to register, since i had a burning question in my head i needed an answer to.

I myself am one of the owners of an "alternative discussion board" in Finland and i know how easily unwanted projects will get shut down once they reach a critical mass. On our board we are already running on the fourth reincarnation of the same board due to these censoring activities and have learned to backup and distribute the backups around the web so that incase of yet another attempt at shutting us down we can restart where we were at the time of shutting us down.

Now the question i have is: does ATS have something similar in place? If some force made you shut down and destroyed all backups they could find and charged you with something, would it be easy as cake to get the site up and running on another host?

I ask this because the amount of information and media you have on ATS is enormous, and it would be a real shame if this resistance movement would one day be just gone along with all the contents.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by above]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
brilliant site!!
hehe

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I will stop on here only to help people with my psychic/clairevoyant abilities. I will be here just briefly and than I will continue to read ATS logged off.
I am usually very accurate and clever with dates in particular.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Great to be here, i donno how I can contribute but i'll try my best

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi - Zip Monster here. this is my first post. looking forward to talking with the ATS membership and getting to know everyone.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As a new member, it seems ATS goes out of it's way not only to make the neophyte user feel welcome, but to also make very clear the do's and dont's. Thanks all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join