It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hits earth again 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Seems that it is much easier to ridicule this concept than actually produce some evidence that refutes the atmospheric changes taking place on other planets in the solar system. Plus the people telling about this have some credentials, as none of the detractors seem to have.

Whether this is true or not at least disagree with some form of cogent argument. Instead just a lot of opinions that are based on personal bias. Too bad, if true this would be an epic chance to actually observe and record the passage of this system. It doesn't say that the earth will be impacted, just influenced by gravity, and electromagnetic forces.

Does this seem to explain other changes that are observable by geologic evidence. Upheavals, upthrusts, and sedimentary records, what force moved these rocks and shifted the plates? Seems that more force than normal tectonic drift is at work. Just my opinion and I have only observation as my input. Actually if Planet X is real, then that explains a lot, plus it would validate many of the unanswered references contained in ancient texts. So disagree if you wish, but how about taking the time to produce some alternative concepts? Good day!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
no panicsWell the the planet X is going to come by with a trmendous velocity thats going make this eart tilt and while there are going to be mega destructuions. IT WILL HAPPEN ..definately..its on the bible and it happens ..God wants to get married he's coming soon..be ready for that. Dont be scared ..no panics please!!.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by perspicientia
One thing about this so called end of world theory is all those that claim to believe it aint out having unprotected sex and fathering many children by many different partners , experimenting with mind bending drugs getting pissed 24/7 yet alot tend to turn up here proclaiming it. I know what i would be doing.

Well said. Who really cares when doomsday comes. Enjoy life as it is. Go out and get laid instead of prophisisng armageddon. Time Wasters. There's plenty more real things in the world we have to worry about. Try Cyberterrorism. REAL THREAT.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

First off, lets assume "Nibiru" isn't a misunderstanding in translation or mediphyical poetic statements, we'll assume it is real...

Assuming it is real and in an orbit and that it did at one time hit a planet that would become "Earth".

The orbit of that planet was much more out toward space from our sun then the earth is now. The remainder of that assumed planet tumbled into the orbit that became our earth.

I'll tell you what, you have alot more to worry about come 2012 then Nibiru crashing into earth.

It's more bullslnit.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

All well and good... but if it was effecting our planet already... it would be close enough to see... and THAT is the main point here... we cannot see it ;D

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok, ok... everyone needs to calm down...

Planet X is real - FACT.

It has caused every single planetary upheaval since the birth of earth. There have been 4 or 5 major upheavals. One of them wiped out 90% of life on earth. Which is why we have prehistoric periods made up of very different creatures.

It has never hits earth, it doesnt have to. It just has to pass by. This is a planet bigger then Jupiter. So it will cause major problems, it is causing major problems now. But it will not hit us. If it did, well... everything would explode.!!!!

Earth used to be a planet of water. Planet X hit another planet (which is why we have an astoroid belt, the remains of a planet - FACT). A big chunk of this planet hit earth. This explains why the continental crust is so much younger then the oceanic crust - FACT.

Remember, all the land was one mass at one point.

There is plenty of evidence for Planet X. I could not say if it is back or going to pass us again, but if history is anything to go by it is very likely.

Its not going to stop me making plans past 2012

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What if Planet x is Jupiter? It's funny how ages ago, the Greeks called their God "Jupiter"...also in a time when the bible was written. What if its head toward us? If we can see Jupiter as a star at night now, maybe it is?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Jupiter is in a stable orbit around the Sun. It has always been one of the brightest objects in the night sky, and it has absolutely no chance of coming anywhere near Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
To tell you people the truth, I don't think this is true because dont nobody know when the world is going to end. Only person that know is god himself. So live laugh and learn!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i think all you who doubt are dumb it's gonna happen and then it's gonna be too late because you didnt believe! Theres proof in the bible this is going to happen there's scientific proof this is going to happen and u think just cuz in ur head ur thinking yea right this wont happen it cant happen think again w/ an open mind this will happen and u should b prepared! mark my words

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ugh this again.

There is no planet X.

www.exitmundi.nl...

However Nemesis thoery is very plausable.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And we know Barnards star is going to pay us a pretty close visit in 15000 years or so.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Seems that it is much easier to ridicule this concept than actually produce some evidence that refutes the atmospheric changes taking place on other planets in the solar system. Plus the people telling about this have some credentials, as none of the detractors seem to have.

Well Sitchin is the ONLY direct source of Nibiru as a Planet as he started the whole thing...

There are millions of people who believe what Sitchin says.. so

Can anyone tell me exactly what SITCHIN says about when it will get here? Thanks... And when you have done that explain to me why everyone else isn't listening to him...

To those who are making plans 'in case' Nibiru IS coming let me show you what we are talking about...

SURVIVE THIS

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
First off, lets assume "Nibiru" isn't a misunderstanding in translation or mediphyical poetic statements, we'll assume it is real...

I'll tell you what, you have alot more to worry about come 2012 then Nibiru crashing into earth.

Don't know where everyone is getting this 2012 Niboru thing from...

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other.

Utter garbage. There is no chance whatsoever that Uranus could have captured Miranda from the gravitational grasp of another planet in a single pass, if at all. In addition, why is it that this extremely close approach of a large planet to Uranus did absolutely nothing to the orbits of the other Uranian moons ?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Utter garbage.

You missed the point entirely

People are basing 2012 and the return of Nibiru on Sitchin's work, yet he says its 2900 AD long after all of us are gone

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think that the world is not going to end in 2012. If planet X hit the Earth once and did not kill of the palnet what makes you people sure it will do it this time. Did'nt people think the world was comeing to a end in 1999. With that stuiped # about Y2K. Did it happen hell no we are still here. I thought the bible said when the Earth is comeing to the end that God or his son would come and get us. This for the people think God is real like me.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join