It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hits earth again 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Incarnated
First off, lets assume "Nibiru" isn't a misunderstanding in translation or mediphyical poetic statements, we'll assume it is real...

I'll tell you what, you have alot more to worry about come 2012 then Nibiru crashing into earth.

Don't know where everyone is getting this 2012 Niboru thing from...

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

I honestly don't know how to reply to this, except I can say this. Hey at least we'll be gone and won't have to worry about it either hitting or us worry about predictors saying we have x amount of days left

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the post 2012 survival supply sales. I trust that everyone has finished consuming their Y2K food supplies by now because they are going to go bad. Niburu is as real as Middle Earth and Endor.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ok, first i got scared when i first heard about all this...but hey WE all KNEW it was gonna happen one day, just like the dinosaurs, it was gonna eventually happen, so dont be scared, we all are gonna die one day right? its just a matter of WHEN. all im saying is just live life, watever happens happens, if 2012 is doomsday or not, and if you have done bad things in life...confess

There is nothing us civilians can do, if its true wat they say the only thing we can hope for is to continue the human race... dont let us all die out, and when all the new species come to earth the human race is gonna be nothing.... as i said dont worry about it, just live life...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

ok who those think there gonna die becuz of the black hole becuz of the swiss scientists its not gonna hapen i looked it up the scientists sed themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You know, I think it would be a good idea if posting on this site was restricted to members. I am getting rather annoyed at the number of "Anonymous ATS" posts that I can't see!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So what? We're all going to die? I'm beleiving in this stuff. More about the Planet X theory more then the Alien invashion. I really would like to see Atlantis, Because We're all going to get through this, in my one Fortune Telling book, these people made pre-predictions about in this Century there will be discovering of Atlantis, a New Ice Age, Finding a Cure for Cancer, Total ban on Cigerettes, Russia becoming a Cristrian contry -Don't know why people find that funny- Discovering Life on other planets outside or Solar Systum, But nothing about Planet X. Like really. I'm turning 12 in October and I'm getting worried about this stuff. And I've always wanted something Major to happen in my LifeTime. Something I could remember. I'd like some replies to this, I'm getting scaried now.

P.S Whats with these
? They look demented

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
first of all, the general scientific age of the Earth is only 4.5 Billion years, not 4.7 billion years, and there is no "other half" of the planet.
The Earth is growing and that is why the continents divided, have you heard of tectonic plates? If you want an explanation watch The Conspiracy of Science video on you tube explaining that the Earth is growing. What people don't seem to realize is that the Earth is a living organism in itself.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"hits earth again"??? (emphasis by me)

So, when was last time then? I mean, all the "scaried" [sic] people there, please let me know! At least I won't die that stupid!

(damn, looks like I'm in a sarcastic mood again)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
look planet x is not going to hit earth in anyway trust me is not.
we have nothing to worry about hitting earth.
this is how is going to happen!
on the year 2011 or 2012 you will be able to look up and see planet x.
no.......you say!
well believe it,and at this time normal daylight will be 50% brighter.
scared yet you will be.
you see it passes around and by doing so r cosmic belt what ever you called the closest one,will scatter by planet x's gravity as it leaves r orbit earth
and planet x will have the fight of there life as they both try to pull each other apart. by this time we r all dead because of the heat planet x gets as it gets closer to the sun,so its basically a sun(yeah you heard right).why?
my theory is this we had at one time 2 suns (shut up) YEAH
see both sun was developing but there was one problem one was bigger the more superior sun in this case is r sun won but before all this for is final stage the sun needed to blow is self to keep gravity from crushing the sun,so boom a huge explosion causing planet x out of the suns orbit and out to space but it did not get far cause the sun wont let it go.
so every 3600 years it comes back to say hello.

thats my theory i could be wrong
then the scatter asteroids will finish the rest of earth.
and planet x will be gone with out a trace,till another 3600 years to reset
earth again.see is meant to happen and it will happen,
and theres nothing that we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Murcielago

I think it will really strike. Im scared. I believe in Jesus christ and i know he will protect me and you should trust him to. I hope you do. Save youself. HIS ANGER WILL COME AND IT WILL STRIKE HARD!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
look they say planet nemesis,planet x,is dooms day ok fine.
let it be.look if it happens it happens but the thing is we just dont know
what can realy happen,no one knows.
so with that said live ur life,live everyday like is your last one,
anything can wipe us out!
so lets just enjoy the short time that we have end or not.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That was mean of me, sorry.

There's no reason to believe this thing's coming except for someone saying so.
There's no evidence for it, all there is is some person's book.
Oh. Right.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
planet x is going to not hit earth because the manitck nforce bos is going to brak the realiaonchilp with the forece.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i think that this planet x is a bunch of stuff. I can wait on january 2013 so i can laugh of teh people that are talking about doomsday ha ha in advanced

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lati101

so its basically a sun(yeah you heard right).why? my theory is this we had at one time 2 suns (shut up) YEAH see both sun was developing but there was one problem one was bigger the more superior sun in this case is r sun won

See a Doctor. Replace the cap on any solvent type substances you have lying around your bedroom. Switch the PC off and go and eat your tea - your mothers calling you.

Not necessarily in that order.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by vonspurter]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

and make sure you chew your tea real good too..
if u say theres no proof
check out the globe lately. or it could just be global warming, and
harmful carbon depleting our ozone, hahaha. whats obama gonna save, environment or economy and industry. everythings gonna crumble shortly
and only a few see it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
one word: teh penii

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join