It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I still, to this day, believe that if any form of disclosure was to occur, it would happen through a channel like the disclosure project. Email lists, management trainers and forums are certainly a "means test" but not a channel to the open "public".

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The forum "Really Above Top Secret" has a Serpo Thread.
So now we have to pay here to read about Serpo because we have not been members for a long period of time?

That really sucks.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
So now we have to pay here to read about Serpo because we have not been members for a long period of time?

That really sucks.

There's a public thread right here where you just posted this. ??? And as for the RATS thread, pay what? the free points given to you by the owners of the free site you're currently whining on?

Is there anything else free in your life that has caused you great consternation and you would like to bore us with?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi Mod Val;

I see you are in a good mood tonight. I wanted to thank you for all the tough questions you asked and all the great work you did, which to retort to the other newbie, is why you have a kazillion free points, an above top secret award and are revered throughout the universe for your honesty and tough stance! You go girl.

Oh yeah, stay on topic. Serpo phase II is dead. Praise the Lord!
Adding to my list of techniques for justifying Bill:

6. Attack the truth seekers.

I guess it is not ok to partner with another newbie to quote each other a 1000 times to get the point spread up.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As much as you can say that, Why not continue the Serpo stuff here where it started?

Seems kinda funny that it moves from here to a non public forum.
Sorry I bore you with my bitching.
I forgot you are "above top secret"

Just to add, I'm not one of those that ran to the other site to sign up
to continue with part 2.

I thought I would continue coming here looking at and talking about part 1.

Originally posted by Valhall

That really sucks.

There's a public thread right here where you just posted this. ??? And as for the RATS thread, pay what? the free points given to you by the owners of the free site you're currently whining on?

Is there anything else free in your life that has caused you great consternation and you would like to bore us with?

[edit on 7-2-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It didn't move sandman. Well, yes it did. Bill Ryan decided to move to a whole other discussion board so that he wouldn't have to answer our questions, but that's not ATS's fault or decision, that's Bill's.

Concerning the RATS thread you allude to, it's been there for quite some time. That's not a new development. We have been discussing the Serpo situation ever since Bill's dirty underwear started showing in this public thread.

My apologies for being short - I took your words to be griping that there was a RATS thread. Now I see that you think it was just recently started - it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What is everyone talking about? This thread was R.I.P. yesterday and people are still talking about a dead issue?

Moderators aren't going to lock this incredible thread?

I suggest turning this entire thread into a Book. At least the ATS guys might get something out of all of this.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

As much as you can say that, Why not continue the Serpo stuff here where it started?

It is not being 'continued'. It did not 'move' in there. The RATS thread has been going for weeks. It's about as interesting as this thread is now.

PODcasts are worth 2500 points!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sandman, I'm waiting until they offer popcorn with RATS.

This really hot topic is here though. Just wait.

Any second now 15 people are going to come screaming through those doors.....wait! maybe its those doors....anyway they are going to come in screaming.....

Just watch.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Part 2 (Bill) is dead.
Part 1 (Victor) can be considered still up in the air.

Originally posted by promomag
What is everyone talking about? This thread was R.I.P. yesterday and people are still talking about a dead issue?

Moderators aren't going to lock this incredible thread?

I suggest turning this entire thread into a Book. At least the ATS guys might get something out of all of this.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
sandman, Bill is not dead. He took the cheerleaders and moved when the hurricane hit.

Victor never was part of this thread as far as we know.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It didn't move sandman. Well, yes it did. Bill Ryan decided to move to a whole other discussion board so that he wouldn't have to answer our questions, but that's not ATS's fault or decision, that's Bill's.

Once again, your questions are more than welcome. Bill will happily answer them. Just go to the "other site". He is willing to answer all questions but under different moderation.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

It is not being 'continued'. It did not 'move' in there. The RATS thread has been going for weeks. It's about as interesting as this thread is now.

PODcasts are worth 2500 points!

Yeppers, one podcast and you will have enough points to join anything on here and get all the goodies and extra's you want. Plus there are several threads teaching you how simple it is to do.

As for this thread, I look forward to the day of its demise. We've now wasted months on a smoke and mirrors hoax. (That is just MHO.)

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Jeddyhi,

I am making a list of questions now, so when Bill comes back I'll be ready.
But if you really want to blow his mind take him this:

How does E. Din fit in to the SERPO paradox?

Podcast are one thing I keep forgetting to ask about since I can't hear.
I don't listen to them for the same reason even though I have hearing aides. Music is the same. Washed out sound. Maybe a rhythmn if that. What do you need to make a podcast?

Edit to correct: E. Din vice Dim

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
Once again, your questions are more than welcome.

That's enough of these childish games.

Bill's account is still active here. The questions are asked here. He can answer them here.

Simple.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Bill Ryan proved why a defense lawyer's last resort is to allow his client on the witness stand!

Here’s the thing…

I agree with Valhall in this point, however, in the interest of keeping us humble, let’s not forget – had this been an actual trial, all statements (pro & con) given by forum members (excepting Bill Ryan) would be thrown out of court – anonymous testimony is inadmissible. Unfortunately, there are only a couple of individuals connected with the Serpo saga who have willingly revealed their identity; Bill & Victor. Now that Mr. Ryan has left the courtroom, can we call Mr. Martinez to the stand?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

How does E. Dim fit in to the SERPO paradox?
What do you need to make a podcast?

Two excellent questions Gary. What is E.dim anyway? and if I did HS Pinafore in eben telepathic language you could hear it and I would get my 2500 points.

sheeze. I'm still tryin to figure out how to post images.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OCD DETECTIVE

Here’s the thing…
Now that Mr. Ryan has left the courtroom, can we call Mr. Martinez to the stand?

OCD: I picked up on your earlier point today mentioning the same thing. Victor is gun shy and does not like court appearances (I wouldn't either), but I trust Val's assessment of his veracity. However if it is a good cop bad cop thing, I don't see how we would ever know.

I think it is going to come down to shutting this thread down until such time as we have something realistic and tangible to analyze and discuss. But I'm new here, what do I know. shucks.

[edit on 2/7/06 by dogberts not]

link   
Long live the Serpo.

link   
Sorry for posting about PODcasts in the Serpo thread!

Go to the PODcast forum and read all about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join