It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by futureafter

Just for the record, I'm not sure why anyone would think I was apologizing for Bill. If you'll look back a few pages you'll see that my stance was to criticize Bill for refusing to allow the IP's to be checked. He's clearly made some moves that destroys his credibility as of late. I also completly agree with the ATS admins that Bill's comments should be kept off of ATS untill he is willing to come here himself and publish them.

P.S.
Also speaking of "recently registered" members. You appear to have been registered for about 2 weeks now yourself....Have you even had time to read the entire thread?

Aparently I am a "Bill apologizer" too hehehe:. I bet proserpinfrmr is a sock-puppet for one of the mods around here, or probably Shawna, since she loves jumping to conclusions. The only thing I have ever defended here are the forum Rules, which even one of the Mods was bypassing with name-calling.
Kidding aside, I hope Bill comes back someday to "try" and explain this whole mess, should be quite the spectacle.
I was just thinking... wouldnt it be a kick between the legs if some day Bill actually received legit photos from Anon
..Im gonna burn in hell for just mentioning that.
Looks like "Anon 2" hasnt posted anything new yet... Maybe he found out about Bill Ryan's credibility issues and decided to stop?
If we dont see anymore meseges from Anon, I think it may be reasonable to assume that Bill was Anon2 all along. When I first saw the new "diagrams" and the credibiity issue with the "instructions", I could picture Bill drawing the thing himself in a few minutes with a ruler set haha.

Can anyone U2U me with the "other site" where Bill Ryan is posting nowadays? Curious.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Unplugged]

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To STOP with the personality issues, who is and who is not a Ryan appologist is just BORING and OFF TOPIC.

The trolls will go away by themselves if we ignore them. There is NOBODY in this debate that knows who is here for real discussion about the topic and who is here for "other purposes".

Time and STAYING ON TOPIC will take care of these issues.

Personally I think everyone who has posted today is here for the discussion so let's proceed based on that and STAY ON TOPIC.

We have LOTS of actual data to discuss and much to ponder and resolve.

Thank You.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm here to find out where all this data is? If there is "data" to discuss, by all means present it. Other wise, this discussion has taken the course it will naturaly take anyways.

Bring on the data.

Admin edit to remove useless quote of post directly above.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I'm here to find out where all this data is? If there is "data" to discuss, by all means present it. Other wise, this discussion has taken the course it will naturaly take anyways.

Bring on the data.

You're kidding right?!
What PAGE is this?! 244?! Start at page one, READ and you'll have it.

Hell's bells we've even had members put together SUMMARIES for you to to make it easier...

People will either be ON TOPIC or they will be gonzo, from here on out that's the LAW of this thread PERIOD. EVERYONE is very tired of the nonsense.

Springer...

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I bet proserpinfrmr is a sock-puppet for one of the mods around here, or probably Shawna, since she loves jumping to conclusions.

Sorry, it isn't me. That's not allowed per the forum rules - and I have no problem showing who I am - even when I make a mistake - or jump to a conclusion.

LOL

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Now Playing Victor's Advocate: garyo1954

Bill (Centrist),

There's a lot I (I think!) know about "my" ANONYMOUS, but what I DON'T know with 100% certainty is that the ANONYMOUS whom Bill is dealing with is the same one whom I was dealing with on 11-1-05 – 12-20-05 and without sharing/comparing IP addresses, it's impossible for him to make any public statements that it's the same one; it might or it might NOT be.

In my view, I thought it was of manifest importance that we compare them so that we could tell if this marked a sort of "course correction" or "changing of the guard" in the way the material would be disseminated.

Now, it should be clear that this information is classified, being secreted out of DIA. With only certain parties having accesss to the necessary documents, how would it be possible to change location, or manner of contact if the documents themselves are under strict confidence and immense security measures?

That said, I can assure you that when Bill releases a new posting from "his" ANONYMOUS, it is true and correct in its presentation and content with NO editorial corrections, alterations to grammar, style and usage making it hard to read, and ofttimes quite confusing. But is it the same Anon? And is the information complete? Or are some pertinent details being withheld for unknown reasons?

IF it is a "new and improved" ANONYMOUS, then that's fine as long as he/they are providing information from the same documents that "my" ANONYMOUS was accessing. And how can we attempt to ascertain that without checking the IPS?

Certainly we are agreeable to BOTH parties communicating with Anon and have no concerns that such a checks and balances system would provide the necessary end safeguards protecting the integrity of the data released. I feel I have proved my value with the editorial skills necessary to relate this in a compelling manner.

As to the scanned document:

Was an IMMEDIATE posting critical? Or could that information been withheld, as has occurred, until such time that the true intent was certain? I do not agree with the decision, very well it could have destroyed other, more important, data. By my reckoning the scan could have destroyed, not stenographic, but stereographic encrypted data leading to further evidence and lending credence to this incredible possibility of SERPO.

I have nothing to add to the speculation of what the scans are at this time. For without some tangible evidence that it was provided by 'my' Anon, it is dubious, at best.

I have no knowledge of the anomalies occuring on C2C. If they occurred it could result for several reasons. Misinterpretation, misquote, even the possibility of bad phone connection. In the matter of Bill saying he had no information on that, and then later saying he checked and found the information true, that could result from his quickly scanning his notes while on the air.

If I could confirm 'my' Anon said 308 died en route why would I withhold that information at the beginning? Would I not be violating public trust and creating skeptics by this omission, when eventually it was discovered? And would it not have been better to say 12 went, 1 died en route, 2 died three years into the trip, and 7 returned? I think so.

In summary, I believe Bill is posting his information true and correct in its presentation and content, therefore it becomes the utmost importance under the circumstances to ensure that information is a true and faithful reflection of the same records 'my' Anon had access to. And the only possible way, even if it is only a possibility, is to compare the IPS.

Finally, I believe my abilities to be in keeping with the needs of the SERPO project in that I have the editing skills necessary to assist the reader in comprehension and understanding the complex issues that are being presented.

Thank you,

garyo1954 (Victor)

Edited to ask: if the info is complete in third paragraph.
(Ever wonder how many more times I'll edit this? I do!)

[edit on 7-2-2006 by garyo1954]

[edit on 8-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi all...

I've only posted a very few times,but I've been following since december

I think I may have been the first to mention the "smoke detector" back
a bunch of pages.

I've enjoyed this thread greatly and glad to see the truth pevail.

However, new to formums like this (first one I've joined...thanks SERPO)
would someone please explain breifly what this "trolling" is that Centrist
spoke of...just so I avoid doing it. Can't afford the points?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
To STOP with the personality issues, who is and who is not a Ryan appologist is just BORING and OFF TOPIC.

The trolls will go away by themselves if we ignore them. There is NOBODY in this debate that knows who is here for real discussion about the topic and who is here for "other purposes".

Time and STAYING ON TOPIC will take care of these issues.

Personally I think everyone who has posted today is here for the discussion so let's proceed based on that and STAY ON TOPIC.

We have LOTS of actual data to discuss and much to ponder and resolve.

Thank You.

Springer...

Springer,
I'm with you here.

But then what else is left to discuss? We've discussed and thrashed all known issues relating to the project per se. Is there anything left out here?

I mean, until something new or Earth shattering comes up, we're just shooting the breeze. So the next best thing is to lay bare the CREDIBILITY of those involved. Not a bad thing after all. Thats the crunch point here.

But, needless to say, this should done in a fair manner.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I know exactly how you feel! Had to ask someone else that myself not too long ago! This will help:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Springer,
I'm with you here.
So the next best thing is to lay bare the CREDIBILITY of those involved. Not a bad thing after all. Thats the crunch point here.

The POINT is, if you have nothing to add DO that. Add NOTHING. There is ZERO benefit gained from people coming on here and pointing fingers at eachother etc...

If this discussion is dead let it die.

BUT...

With 175 pages of posts from the first and second Anon and all the discussion that went with them I doubt we have drilled down all of it.

I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
edited because though it was my opinion-it's late and it doesn't help anything here-so I'll keep it to myself as usual here
and b/c I cross posted with Springer and don't want to piss him off since I'm adding no evidence LOL

[edit on 8-2-2006 by think2much]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Trial And Error

Originally posted by mikesingh
I mean, until something new or Earth shattering comes up, we're just shooting the breeze. So the next best thing is to lay bare the CREDIBILITY of those involved. Not a bad thing after all. Thats the crunch point here.

But, needless to say, this should done in a fair manner.

Of course, lest we self-fulfill one of Bill Ryan's prophecies.

As with all cases where we desire the truth, it is important to resist the temptation to rush to judgment before all the facts are in.

Because all the facts may never be in, however, the process or lack thereof can become frustrating, which can lead to a witch hunt mentality in which scapegoating takes precedence over the search for truth.

To the extent we can avoid that, we win. To the extent we fail to, we lose.

Name Of The Game

Scientologists speak of “games” and “wins”.

They also speak of “fair game”, and my understanding at this point is that Bill Ryan may have this status among “orthodox” Scientologists.

I urge my fellow members to carefully consider how that may play into this story. It may mean nothing, but it may mean something.

For my part, the way to play this “game” is to stay focused on following the evidence wherever it leads. It's not easy, and these waters in particular seem rife with red herrings.

However, if we can avoid being blown off course by the winds of deception, we may well be rewarded with a prize catch of truth.

And that, my friends, would be a “win”.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi everyone,... I found this thread in the beginning of December in search of other things,... but as everyone else, I found this thread too intriguing to leave it alone.

I went back and read the first 10 or 12 pages on ATS, and the first ten pages or so of the serpo site. (I have read it all many times and have been following this ever since.)

I have been a lurker for quite some time and had intended to stay that way because I am happy with learning from others.

I finally got the "Berries" to register and post on this forum yesterday after the final curtain was drawn (to me) on the second phase of the serpo trilogy.

I am in no way any type of authority on any of this, but found one tidbit of information "shining in the sun" and can't remember who brought it up,... BUT,... I thought I would reflect it for others to focus on simply because I am in no way a thorough investigator like the ranks of those on ATS.

I decided to watch from "outside the box" like I usually do and keep track of the thread counts (most viewed threads) and to nobody's amazement I came up with these statistics from 11:55 PM on 2-06-05 to 11:55PM on 2-07-05

These are based on the #1 most viewed thread versus the serpo thread.

2-06-05 pentagon thread,....=565533 hits to 567353 hits on 2-07-05

2-06-05 serpo thread,....=309480 hits to 323359 hits on 2-07-05

The pentagon thread had 1,820 hits versus 13,879 for serpo.

That's approximately 7 to 0ne in favor of serpo.

I wish I had thought of doing this before "serpo."so I would have statistics to compare these to.

So I hope one of the moderators that has the access to this historical data will "pick up the ball and run with it" just to see where it lands. (compare pre-serpo statistics versus today's statistics.)

To make a looooong story short, in my HYPOTHESIS, I believe this is at least in one facet, a DISTRACTION from other current events involving conspiracies, (be it NWO, UFOS', WOT, NSA, or whatever??) that others are getting too close to the truth about something in REAL TIME OF NOW, whatever that may be.

So in my opinion it is irrelevent whether this story is true, or false, or if Bill, or victor, or Anonymous is telling the truth because "they" (not neccesarily anyone listed above) are achieving their goal of distracting everyone from the things that are happening in the world of today, ...here and now!

Am I nutz or is this plausible??????????????????

Later,... Bill

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So I've been away from this thread for about a week...I missed a lot.

Let me get this straight - Bill has been passing his "Anon" off as being real and he didn't actually confirm that?

You mean, like I said multiple times as soon as the method of spreading this information changed?

Did I get that right? Or did he confirm it in a really superficial, BS way?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Let me get this straight - Bill has been passing his "Anon" off as being real and he didn't actually confirm that?

Hey Cutwolf,

Congratulations to those Steelers!
You are correct, Bill and Victor never confirmed that they were both working with the same Anon. Bill has said it is, but Victor has raised doubts.

Please don't read anything into the thread as posted.

This exercise was to put an advocate on the forum for Bill, who is now gone, and an advocate on the board for Victor, who was never here.

Centrist is not Bill (that I know of)
And I am not Victor (that he knows of)

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the congrats. It's been a long time coming. I was quite happy.

Back to the subject matter...

Where exactly do we stand now?

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can't say where this thread is moving.
I know there some are still investigating and probably there will be new revelations soon.

If you haven't you might check out the diagram that Bill posted as post #15. And read that.

Night!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is an idea. They are suppose to be putting the Library of Congress online. Now if I am not mistaken, like I thought the e-mail contained an attachment with the Word Document Image first before being printed out, and could be sent, go check out what has been said.

This book when I read it was not this:

Sitchin's book called "The Twelfth Planet"

said a few pages back. When I read it it was:

"The Tenth Planet".

It is the same book, perhaps contains some updates, but look when it was originally printed if they have to retain the copyright back although the title of the book as changed. Again that was in the '70's.

Since Serpo seems before to have come from somewhere, there seems to me to be a book somewhere, that has mentioned it before. I know I have heard the story before as it was back a few tens of pages now, by that e-mail sent. That is the old serpo story I had heard before. I just wonder if it came out of a book, and if so, which one.

See if it comes out of a previous Diatology whatever book or somewhere else. I am not in Washington D.C.

As I understand it, there are suppose to be a lot of books in the Library of Congress, and although there is a website for it, I have not viewed it lately.

Ah but I still have the link to it:

www.loc.gov...

Now, that is all I can think of, because that old serpo story came from somewhere, exactly when I can not say, but perhaps since I was reading all those books in the late '70's or early '80's there would probably be a record of the book somewhere.

Some of these people have kept these books alive for years, and years.

I know that applies to the above book of Sitchin.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Could someone please refresh my memory here a little,....

Didn't Bill Ryan tell us all in the beginning that he thought the reason Victor was "fired" was because victor was editing Anon's material and omitting portions before releasing it to the public??

Yet now Bill's doing the same thing by omitting portions of Anon's information because it is deemed "unreliable" in his view. (by his own admission)

Please correct me here,.... but didn't Bill tell us time and again that he was releasing the information "as soon as it's received",.... and verbatim in it's entirety to boot?

What does this mean??? does this mean there will be another "changing of the guards" again soon?

What editing skills does Bill Ryan have that Victor lacked that appeals to Anon???

Is it the fact that Bill knows how to use an architectural template?

Why is Bill so defensive over these and other issues when he said he wants to be transparent and is merely the messenger.

I guess that the answers to these questions will never materialise because I'm not going "over there" to ask him.

Later,.... Bill

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've been lurking and reading this thread for some time, waiting to see what happens. Trying to make up my mind exactly what I think about it all. I've also been mining the internet for information, reading blogs, doing searches with different search engines.

I've noticed a couple of interesting things. First, someone has posted the initial summary blurb from the serpo website, posted as a comment on blogs all over, like viral advertising. You know, how like you get a comment from someone saying, "Internet poker! We give you your first $50! Best, blah blah blah sort of thing." And it's not as if these places were other UFO or conspiracy related places.
Look here for a few examples:

gallery.ffii.org...

www.spaceday.com...

www.lanciano.it...

photos.derickrethans.nl...

www.gripe2ed.com...

www.anothersaab.com...

Also, I found this intriguing:

From www.angelfire.com...

I wanted to point out what's been going on with the "debate" over the Serpo vs. DB stories. Some time ago, within the past two months, certain of us found ourselves on a quite lengthy email list that includes some of the bigger names in ufoology. Even Rick Doty admits that he suddenly found himself on this list which was new to him as it was to me. I'm now under the impression that someone put us all on the same list in order to promulgate the Serpo story. Bill Ryan took up the cause with genuine enthusiasm (and complete but understandable naivete) when he offered to establish the serpo.org website, and Victor Martinez continued to be the point man for receiving the 'anonymous' postings.

And I point this out because it has been presented as a point in validity to some, that this originated from some private mail list of a who's who in the UFO world.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join